settling down

"I've returned with wood" the bellowing voice of the large oni said and walked out of the forest, holding several large logs with each arm but with his twenty fingers it would be easier for him to carry more than logs if he wanted to.

"Oh great!"

"Benthlamaari you do realize your trying to make a fire out of the ground right?"

The prince chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck completely avoiding Zatz's question. "Oh yeah" he mumbled and put down the stick he was currently holding and backed away from his former campfire spot, letting the oni put down the logs into a minor tower, the large bellowing oni blasted the logs emitting a hue purple flames as it danced around the logs making the gods awe and gasp at the vibrant flame before them some of its light bouncing off the trees and ground as the shadows of the group loomed over one another "there, now If anyone needs me I'll be on watch" he said and walked off and back into the forest with some of his fire continually burning along with his thoughts which were still focused on onyx. "Mi amor? What else can these oni do? They have mild tempers, can blow stuff up, very protective and are the only demons that are made from pure condensed evil what else?!" Cabrikan objected and turned to his wife who was setting down her sleeping bag  right besides her husband's which he disliked the idea and wanted to share a sleeping bag but his wife insisted on keeping them separate for the sake of the other gods and the two teenagers in the camp. "Mi amor don't be rude, I agree with you for one but I don't think it's a good idea to bring up such a subject" she said and gestured to were the large oni went just thinking about the large bellowing oni towering over her giving her the death glare from behind.