campsite

Walking through seemed like it was decades but through the green scenery it was like from an old memory from benthlamaari's past when he was still friends with onyx, running around in the jungle having a small firecracker fight in the dark evening of the 4th of July during thier father's peace treaties and boy he enjoyed it all even when his brother was being a killjoy. All he wanted to talk about was how to make mailing more acceptable and portable which is one of the reasons why benthlamaari doesn't send things through the mailing system anymore now that his brother has full control to the mailing system. Which was one of his idiotic privileges his father lended to him long ago but eventually he figured his brother would come to his senses and quit the whole system together, which sounded impossible in benthlamaari's opinion.

The sun was setting just near the horizon of the jungle kingdoms palace only a few miles away but far enough to stay out of the jungle kingdoms patrol trail, of anyone saw them they'd panic and run off or they would either report the sighting to the widow queen who might take them into questioning. "Alright I'll go out for fire wood and the rest of you can set up camp here" Demic spat in a low tone and darted off into the dark forest leaving behind his large footprints into the damp dirt, his dark colored skin becoming one with the damp shadows of the forest but he was visible with all sorts of green scenery around him even if his color is as dark as the night his red eyes and his tall stature would easily give him away even if he was fully camouflaged with darkness itself. "So how long until we reach the end?" Zatz asked the shark prince who was busy trying to start a fire having all of his attention on the sticks as he rubbed them together in emense concentration putting all of his anger into the fire on how one of his oldest friends got kidnapped, he didn't really hear Zatz since he could only imagine what was going to happen to onyx during the meantime "benthlamaari?" Oh he thought and looked up at the bat prince in awkward silence "hmm-what?" He said and tilted his head up at him his curly hair swaying in the calm breeze of the jungle lands.