demonics

The bat rulers shared glances before letting them in, they all crowded the hallway as they walked forward staring in awe at the walls of the palace as the bat rulers let them to the throne room were they can't steal or break anything, seeing the familiar thick, dark doors Infront of them and pushed them open as the gods walked in looking around and stared at the throne Infront of the shadowy room "wait, you all live in this, dark space" chivo said In a snarky tone as he got a closer look at the cracked walls, "one, we think this space is nice and second they don't live here" duke said walking through the doorway and gestured to the bat rulers who then shared a look before turning thier attention back to the curious gods. Some of them were looking at the walls and a few were studying the doors and the incantations ingraved on the floor, this was a big step in thier lives but they weren't entirely sure of this was the right choice "well they will now that mictlan is dead" skull said and sat on the throne like she was a queen with her sister sitting on the arm rest and then they started to fight like little telitubes "this place gives me the creeps" cabricon objected and looked over to his wife who was looking at the cieling reading the incantations and seeing the minor carvings around the corners of the room. "I agree, but this is better than back with mictlan" she said and faced him putting her hands on her hips, he didn't like the feeling of being this vulnerable in a dark place like this and it just felt like the demonic statues were watching thier every move, thier non-existent eyes reminded him of the white haired demon from before staring lord mictlan down before killing him, she was a demon, but held the characteristics of a human so she was possibly a succubus but if she was she wouldn't have had a dark fury facade to her attitude.