A TOUCH OF DARKNESS

By author_84_

"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴... More

1β€’
2β€’
3 β€’
4β€’
5β€’
6β€’
7β€’
8
9
10β€’
11
12β€’
13
14β€’
15 β€’
16
17
18
19β€’
20
21β€’
22β€’
23
24β€’
25
26
27
28
29
30β€’
31β€’
32
33β€’
34β€’
36
37 β€’
38β€’
39
Epilogy

35

65 3 0
By author_84_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm next to your apartment." Sent.

"Should I take these too, sir?" My guard spoke and pointed to the leftover clothes in the closet. I had no idea if it was necessary, but better if yes.

"Just pack everything up, one more suitcase will be enough. I'll be down, we don't have a lot of time before she comes, so hurry." He nodded as I took my steps out of her apartment. My hand reached to search into my jacket and pull out the cigarette pack. Fucking hell I missed this shit.

Dating Viviana is like dating a strict healthy lifestyle doctor. We've been together for six months. Time was going on crazy and I loved the way it was just getting spent out like that. She was very strict with me smoking, she hated to smell it on me, she hated it when I coughed, and always blamed the cigarettes I burned out in my lungs. I couldn't blame her.

She was right, but being addicted couldn't help me out of it. I promised her I would quit and especially when she was around I could never pull out a cigarette in front of her, I didn't dare, and neither did I want to break the promise, I set up for her to obey.

For now, this was assumed to be the last one I smoked out, soon later I'd be with her for a long time and I wouldn't be able to taste a slight cigarette.

It was time to say goodbye for fucks sake.

My eyes shut down the smoke I blew out my lungs and inhaled soon another one. My lungs released a tight grip it was holding onto, my head felt relieved and free to think again, empty and filled up with highness. My lips were curling up to the smell and the sense of that little thing.

"Sir, everything is under control. Anything else?" I shook my head and took the keys he was holding out for me.

"Put them in the trunk and if Viviana comes give a damn warning." He nods and roll the suitcases behind him. I'd like to say I wasn't robbing her, but maybe I sort of was as she had no idea.

Viviana has stayed in her apartment, she still works in that cafe and she still earns money from her job. I've offered her to move in with me and quit her job. I am able to take care of her and whatever she needed, but she liked it better to own her own place and earn her own money with her own hands. She gave me an copy of her keys to come in whenever I wanted and go whenever I needed to. Her trusting me was crazily good, but hopefully, I won't break it now.

"Alex!" I whacked away the cigarette from my lips and cover it up with my fist. Looking over at her made my lungs stiffen together so hard that a cough left me, but that wide smile made me feel divested. "Hey..." She approached me and kiss my lips quickly. "Did you forget the keys? Why didn't you go up?" She hugged my waist and I was waiting for the smallest sight of my guard.

I fucking told him to warn me.

"Hey, do you smell that?" She sniffed around and my throat felt sore seeing her sniff me. "It smells like cigarettes, Alex." My heart throbbed in my chest feeling her smell my neck and lower to my chest and sniff-for-sniff all around me. "Alex."
A caution. Fuck. "Alex we've talked about this." She sighed and look around to find a sight of a cigarette. "Is it in your mouth again? Open up. I won't let it slide this time." She held my jaw.

Terrific yore. Trying to hide a cigarette from my girlfriend is like being surrounded by demons. Especially hiding it in my mouth till I have the chance to spit it out later. This time I might have been lucky hiding it in my hand, but my dear heart couldn't lie to these eyes. I couldn't lie to her in general.

"You're crazy, Alex!" She looked down at my hand. "You burned your hand!" She shouted on me and I just let her and accept my faith like that.

Like always.

"I'm sorry, okay? I promise this was my first and last one..." my eyes dropped soft watching her caress the small bruise on my palm, but when she looked up at me my whole world quivered. Disappointment was in her eyes. Fucking hell.

"As first you smoked, as second you lied to me and third you're hiding it from me? And again?" She glared harder and darker. "Alex...you know I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want you dead at forty!" Last time was fifty...

"Okay, okay." I tried calming her down. "Slap me, hit me, kick me in the balls, but please forgive me, Sweetheart, please I'm begging you. I'll do anything, seeing you angry at me is my biggest fear, please." Her eyes narrowed and a huge pause went on until she finally sighed and gave a small nod.

"Back massage sounds forgivable to me..."
There we fucking go. That gummy smile finally has came back to me. "I had a bad day at work, what do you say? It's worth my forgiveness so..?"

"Of course, baby. Of course, but apparently we can't right now...so later?" A brow of hers went up. I can see many questions on her face...

"What? Why? Why not?" There it is.

~

"I can't stand you Alex." She quietly yelled at me, and that was maybe for the first time. I felt thankful for having a guard to cover a bit up of the harassment she scolds me with. "It's late, what kind of surprise is there at 9 pm. We've been sitting here for an hour! And we still haven't arrived yet." I hushed her and dragged her body closer to mine to place a kiss on her head.

I wish it was strong enough to relax her for a little while, but being with Viviana if I didn't tell her the truth immediately she would be mad for two days, sleeping upside down on the bed or even on the couch. She hated surprises and never wanted to experience any of it.

I was frightened she will experience a lot soon.

"I promise, you will like it. So stop arguing with me." She definitely will not, but I kissed her head again and all over again to make sure she was confused and lost in my kisses than in her own thoughts on what was happening right now.

Couple of minutes later, we finally arrived to the spot middle of nowhere. It was dark and there were only my servants waiting there for us.

"Alex..." she grabbed my wrist first when I stepped out the car. "No. I can't-"

"I took care of your job, I took care of everything. Your clothes are packed, there is nothing left to take care of, so please come out." Her eyes had a fear and I knew surprising her by a private jet waiting up for her was a huge shock, what was more shocking was that she had no idea where she would be there shortly at.

A minute or two of arguing, she finally stepped out the car and walked up the stairs with me into the jet. I placed her down on her seat, put her seatbelt on, and later on I was ready to leave America for a while.

I was finally able to make my plans reality to her, I was finally able to show her happiness in the way she's always been desiring to. And I couldn't wait to take away her fear from surprising to one who's always excited to know what it will be.

Reliefs filled my chest once we took off just couple of hours and I promise to show you your dream. But something was wrong about her...

I was expecting to see her excited or nervous about what type of country she'd be visiting soon, but most likely she was scared, her hands dug into the skin of my forehand as her head fell back.

"Alex..." she whispered while squeezing her eyes. "I have a fear of flying." My heart dropped.

"Fuck..." I hissed and unbuckle my belt to kneel between her legs. "Why didn't you tell me that." My eyes softened seeing a tear roll down her eye.

"I wasn't trying to argue with you for nothing, Alex. You kept cutting me off." She held tighter on my hand with her both hands and the more tears I saw gliding down her cheeks, the more I felt awful about this. "Please just do anything, distract me, sleeping pills. Anything." I kissed her hands and loosened up her seatbelt before throwing her in my arms.

Her arms were around my neck and she didn't bother for a small second to know where I was heading us to, she just hid on my neck and accept the fact she had to stay here for hours long.

"Relax, baby." I placed her down on the soft bed that I was planning on picking her up to later when she falls asleep, but it seems like I have to put her asleep. "I don't have sleeping pills..." I tried giving a hint or even a warning of what I was about to do with her, but she was too dozed off with her fear to even open her eyes.

"Just do anything." Air got locked up in my lungs watching my fingers run up to the zipper of her pants. I wasn't planning on fucking her in a place where I've decided to never look back into first when I found out she was the person I wouldn't be able to use and throw away the next day. She wasn't a person I would pay to fuck again.

She was a person I would pay my soul just to own the shit of me .

Running back into my memories, hiring this woman for a flight for this amount of hours or this or that. Fuck.

"Tell me to stop when you're tired." My eyes shifted up to her once more again, her eyebrows threaded together and looking down to her lips, her bottom lip was red being caught between her sharp teeth, her eyes didn't open up and I don't know if they ever will, but looking at her like this was enough for my balls to tighten up together.

A small nod gave me the answer and approval to yank off her pantie and spread her legs open for me. I kissed her thighs and from what I heard she wasn't expecting me to eat her out by now. Her loud moans and the grasp on the perfect set sheets. She won't last long.

My tongue ran up on her clit as my thumb eased inside her. It was a turn on hearing her messy sounds even when I just have started, but I couldn't really remember when was the last time we fucked, her clit was swollen and feeling her warmth around my thumb brought back the memorable moments we fucked with.

Her job, my work, our relationship. A week without sex is incredibly too fucking long for me.

"Alex." She gripped on my hair and slowly grind off her hips against my mouth. Now. She finally was awake, with open eyes, or let me correct myself. Rolling back eyes? "Please don't stop."

My eyes dulled watching her head fall into the pillows at the sensation of me humming on her clitoris. She was already close.

"More." She let a ragged breath out, she was clenching around my single thumb, her walls wanted to swallow me into her shadow, and her back arched was sweet flavor to my cock.
I could feel my orgasm through hers.
"Right there. Gosh! I'm almost-"

Stopped.
I stopped every fucking thing.

"Hey..." she opened her disappointed stares and sent them right through me. Her chest went up and down while her legs shudder with emptiness. "Why did you stop? I was about to finish..."

"I know baby." My belt? Gone. "But I have to put you asleep, one easy orgasm won't do that." My cock twitched in my hand. "Long night we have."

~

"Am sa te propun maine." She tiredly giggled and look up at me.

"You sound so attractive speaking Romanian. What does that mean?" She blinked waiting for my answer. The exhaustion on her face and her messed up hair. She lived an action by every second she lived with and I kept falling in love with her by each one she breathed at.

"It means I love you." Her smile widened and once her gummy smile showed up I was crashed into ashes. I can look at that smile forever.

For fucking ever.

"I love you too, Alex." She chuckled and peck a kiss on my chest. "Keep telling me more, I like it when you speak your own language."

"Voi tăia capul fiecărui bărbat dacă se gândesc vreodată să te ia de lângă mine..." She let out small laughs. Amazingly fucking good to hear.

"Have no idea what that means either, but continue please." She kissed more parts of me.

"That's enough now, I'm out of words."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 44.3K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
19.4K 221 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
54.9K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

38.7K 1.1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...