Worth the Fight

Por tufano79

What happens when you think you have it all, only to find out it was all a lie. Edward Masen, a prized profes... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Public Service Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Forty-One

191 11 1
Por tufano79

So, how do we like FighterWard? Isn't he swoon-worthy? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story ... What's up next?

NOW, we're going to get some congratulatory citrus fruit ... starting with a massage from Bella.

What I own: More clothes than I know what to do with ... cleaning out my closets, ya know?

What I don't: Twilight

Chapter Forty-One

Early the next morning, Bella snuck out of the bedroom. Edward, despite being exhausted, tossed and turned. His body took a beating, and he was paying for it now. In the living space, she found Carlisle and Charlie. "Good morning." She kissed her father's cheek and smiled at Carlisle. "Can Edward get a massage this morning? He was in pain last night."

"Take it easy on him," Carlisle answered. "Avoid the bruises on his body, especially around his ribs. There are some small fractures in the bones."

"Can he also get some pain killers? He's not fighting for at least a month. One Vicodin won't kill him," Bella huffed.

"I have some, but I'm not going to drug him without his consent," Carlisle said, checking his watch. "I have a teleconference meeting in an hour. I hate talking over Zoom. I'll leave some Vicodin with your dad, but don't push it. Edward is very particular about what he puts in his body."

"I know," she nodded. Blinking to her dad, she smirked. "Don't you have some fighter to train? Or a meeting to go to?"

"Actually, I don't. I was hoping to spend the day with you and Edward," Charlie retorted with a shit-eating grin.

"Dad!" Bella huffed. "Really? I don't think so."

"He doesn't," Carlisle snickered. "He's actually checking out another fighter to possibly join the Bull Dog family. Your car will be here in ten minutes." He got up from his spot. "I'm going down to the business center and then I'm meeting Alice and Esme to go out for lunch and an afternoon of shopping."

"Oooh, have fun," Bella sang. "Better you than me."

"I'd rather have a hip replacement without being sedated," Carlisle grumbled, picking up his computer bag as he left.

"I don't envy him," Charlie snorted. "Though, I would like to spend some time with my daughter. I spent more time with your boyfriend than you. I won't take you away from him while we're here. When we get back, we're having a date, Isabella. I will not take no for an answer."

"We can go shopping, too, Daddy," she smirked.

"Yeah, no," Charlie deadpanned, grabbing his coat and his phone. "Like Carlisle, I'd rather get a root canal without the Novocain." He kissed her forehead. "Take care of your boy. As much as I tease, you and Edward are good together. He deserves some pampering."

"Thanks, Dad," Bella said. She pilfered a grape from the fruit spread. "Have fun with your new fighter and I'll see you later."

"Love you, Little Bells," Charlie grinned, leaving the suite.

Bella went back into the bedroom, finding Edward spread eagle on the bed. The wrapping around his torso was a stark contrast to his tanned body. It also reminded her that he was injured. Ducking into the bathroom, she got some lotion and began massaging his feet. Slowly, she moved up to his calf muscles. He moaned lowly, shifting on the bed. "Just relax, baby. Let me soothe your aches."

"Your hands feel like heaven and hell," he said in a deep rumbly baritone.

"I can stop," she whispered.

"No, don't. Despite being tight, the massage is loosening everything up," he replied. "Just don't touch my ribcage. That hurts like a motherfucker. Back and shoulders? Go for it. Ribs? I would legit cry like a baby if you tried to massage there."

"I don't want my tough boyfriend to cry like a baby," Bella giggled, noodling his hamstrings. "Feel okay?"

"Yeah," he nodded, giving her a lazy, crooked smile. "Don't stop, angel."

"I think your gluteus maximus needs some relaxation," Bella sang, pulling down his boxer briefs and smacking his behind.

"Hey! That's not a massage," he laughed.

"I couldn't resist," she grinned, putting his boxer briefs back in place. She moved to straddle his hips, putting her weight on his back. His growl was loud, but from the tightness in his back it was out of pain. "Sorry ... maybe this isn't a good idea."

"No, keeping going," he grunted. "Just not so hard. Do that finger noodling thing. That felt good. Right along the spine and move out."

"Okay," she nodded, pressing her fingers down like he asked. His responding sigh was one of relief, not of pain as she worked on his back. She spent about ten minutes working on his lower back, relaxing his body. Moving up to his shoulders, she tried to work on those, but he was too afraid that she'd touch his ribcage. "Flip over, baby."

He was slow moving, but he rolled onto his back. She saw bruises below the tape that held his ribcage sturdy. Her eyes watered as she saw the damage that Jacob did to him. "Hey, don't cry. I'm okay. I'm stiff and sore, but okay. Compared to my last fight? This is easy. I'm not hospitalized and in a medically induced coma."

"Fuck," Bella sniffled as tears trailed down her cheeks.

"I didn't want to make you cry more, angel," he said, sitting up with a groan. "Say it with me. I'm okay."

"You're okay," she repeated.

"Again, love."

"You're okay," she breathed, sliding her arms around his neck. "You're okay and you're okay."

"I'm okay," he chuckled and then grimaced. "Don't make me laugh."

"Sorry." She bit her lip, smoothing down his messy, bed head of hair. "I want you, but I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you, too," he said. "If you do all the work, I think I'll be okay."

"That's doable," she smirked, kissing his lips so gently, so sweetly. "I love you."

"I adore you," he whispered against her mouth as he unbuttoned her shirt, pushing it off her body. "I imagined seeing this last night, but ..."

"Delayed gratification, baby," she purred, arching her back and pressing her breasts out. Edward reached up, cupping her breasts, sliding his thumbs over her nipples. "Your hands ... such a dichotomy."

"How so, love?"

"They were so powerful last night, filled with strength and bringing you to victory. Now? Your touch is so light, so tender ... how you can be both is everything, Edward," she murmured, tugging one of his fingers into her mouth. He kissed her neck, sucking on the skin behind her ear. "Hmmmmm ..."

"I'll only touch you with reverence, Bella," he vowed, cupping her ass. "Take these off. I want to feel you, your pussy."

Bella got off Edward's lap, shimmying out of her lacy panties and helping him out of his boxer briefs. "Better, baby?"

"Infinitely, Bella, but I want you to sit on my face," he commanded.

"But ... what about you?" she gasped. "I want to make you feel good."

"Tasting your pussy makes me feel good," he grinned. "Sit. On. My. Face. Hold onto that headboard and let me taste you, my delectable, sweet girl."

She arched a brow, moving to straddle his head. His hands found her thighs, spreading them as far as they could go before he gave her a deep lick of her center. Bella moaned, grasping the headboard, and rolling her hips. Edward's tongue circled her clit, tasting every inch of her. She writhed over him, moaning with each pass of his lips. When he added his fingers to her core, she damn near exploded with need and want.

"I want you inside," she panted, rocking against his tongue. "Please, let me love you."

Moving down his body, she grasped his erection and slid down his length. It was his turn to nearly explode in need and want. Inside her pussy, he could feel her wet heat, surrounding him and pulling him deeper. "Give me your hands," he asked.

She did, threading their fingers together as she rode him. "Being with you like this, nothing feels better," she whispered.

"Yes, Bella. Fuck, yes," he responded, wanting to be a more active participant, but he was still sore. "God, I hate to say this, but I'm going to come. You feel too good."

"Me, too, Edward," she said, leaning down to kiss him. "I love loving you. You are ... my ... Oh, FUCK!" She pressed her forehead to his as her body quaked.

"Yes, Bella," he groaned with her, spilling inside her body.

She kept rocking her hips until he fell out of her, making her whimper at the emptiness of the loss. "Come on, my sexy man. Let's soak in the hot tub and get some more sleep. Perhaps after that, I can massage your neck and shoulders."

"That sounds like a plan," he said, getting up stiffly. They went into the bathroom, settling into the hot tub. "I barely remember last night. Combination exhaustion and a pounding headache, but did Charlie say we're staying a few days?"

"We are. I haven't been to New York, and I want to explore," she said. "Not a lot, but enough to get the experience. You know? Plus, I want to spend time with just you. Not you and my dad or Carlisle. Just you."

"If I go through my plans, I'll have a lot more time on my hands," Edward said, sliding his arms around her body. "I do want to coach, but I want to do more with my time."

"Be an advocate for athletes ... be their agent," Bella suggested. "Alice handles the 'agent' part of the job, but she hates it. You can coach and support younger athletes. Keep them away from assholes like Aro and Caius."

"I like that idea. I do have that business degree. I can use that to market athletes," he shrugged, but hissed. "God, I'm a mess."

"You're not a mess. You're sore from kicking my ex-boyfriend's ass," Bella said. "An ass-kicking that he deserved for a good long time."

"I'm glad I can oblige, Ms. Swan," he said, reclining in the tub. "I'll do anything to defend your honor."

"Though, I have a bit of gossip. Jacob has some gall to call me a fight whore. The person who was a fight whore was Victoria," Bella said. "I overheard her that she was supporting Jacob, but if he lost she'd be fucking Sam Uley."

"Damn," Edward snorted. "I wish I could say that it didn't surprise me, but ... it doesn't. She was a whore with me, and she continues to be a whore."

"Are you upset? About Victwhoria?" Bella asked.

"No, I'm not. She made her choices and I'm at peace with how things ended for us. Was I happy about being cheated on? No, but I'm rid of her. At least, I wasn't married to her. Can you imagine what a cluster fuck that would have been if we'd been married?" Edward snorted humorlessly.

"She would have raked you over the coals and gotten her money-grubbing hands on anything of value that you owned," Bella deadpanned.

"Sounds about right," Edward said. "Now, enough about the ex-slut. Let's talk about our time in New York City and what you want to do."

"I would be content to do just this," she answered, a soft smile on her face. "Lock ourselves away and ... yeah."

"Me, too, angel. Me, too."

A/N: We had some lemonade; some conversation and we're wrapping up the story. We're not quite done yet, but we're getting close.

No pictures with this one. However, you can see the previous pictures on my blog. Link for that is on my profile. I'm also on FB: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation. Twitter, Spoutible and Hive, too: tufano79.

Leave me your thoughts!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.4K 367 36
One message, One night is all it took for Pari to see through her fiancé's myriad of lies. He was a devil in an angel's body. Arin was the nice guy...
223K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
19K 603 28
Bella Swan: movie star, beloved icon, and little girl lost. Edward Masen: rising star, former bodyguard and afraid of losing everything all over agai...
71.4K 2.4K 40
Dr. Edward Masen lived a lonely, miserable existence as an emergency room attending at Harborview Medical Center. He ate, breathed and lived for his...