A TOUCH OF DARKNESS

By author_84_

"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴... More

1β€’
2β€’
3 β€’
4β€’
5β€’
6β€’
7β€’
8
9
10β€’
11
12β€’
13
14β€’
15 β€’
16
17
18
19β€’
20
21β€’
22β€’
23
24β€’
25
26
27
28
29
30β€’
32
33β€’
34β€’
35
36
37 β€’
38β€’
39
Epilogy

31β€’

109 5 0
By author_84_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alex?" A small gasp left her lips. "What are you doing here?" I would love to answer her question and tell her how much I've missed her this week, tell her I came up here to her apartment with a different type of roses than the one she received from me last time, with a surprise and just...

Everything I can get her.

I wanted to say my head was hurting and my heart was pounding nonstop whenever I thought of her, I wanted to give her space to think about the decision she took last time. When she gave herself up to me and allowed me to have her.

Again.

I wanted her to stay alone and think again, because as I said. There's no way she'd escape from me again. She will be mine forever. From the day she breathes till the day she can't.

But something has interrupted me at this moment. Something has touched my insides and I'm afraid I can't give her space any longer.

"I just...missed you." I grasped the bouquet tightly against my torso. She shouldn't see.
I can feel my balls twitching and I've expected to meet her in any type of way than this. Wet and fresh out of the shower. Her skin looked flawless and as beautiful as a flower she was to me, her wet hair and the way the water was dripping from every inch of her body. I was rock hard.

"Oh..." she managed to utter and pain crawled into my skin more and more once she smiled. Her gummy smile and the way the sparkle in her eyes couldn't be seen any longer of how wide that smile had gotten. My fuck.
"Come in." I wish she'd kick me out instead.

I don't think I'm able to sit there, on her couch with a boner, and not do anything about that.

"Coffee? Tea? I have sodas if you want?" I don't.
All I want is for her to sit on my face.

My eyes squeezed together in lust hearing her words, and right after seeing her walk around with that pink short towel. I should be blind by now. There was no way I'd handle sitting here for more than 10 minutes. I shouldn't have come.

My cock was tender and if I don't get her lips right now before that damn tea and coffee she wants to feed on me, I might not make it out.

"Alex?" Alex is no longer available, sweetheart. Alex is buried ten feet under the ground. "Would you like tea? Don't ask for alcohol, I can't serve you with that at this moment. Last time was..." she cut herself off. And now I was curious.

Last time was what? We had sex and I was drunk, but which one was she trying to give hints about?

"Just tea." I exhaled a heavy breath and my eyes couldn't open and watch her walk around again. I was already hard, and if I'm able to watch more? I don't know if these 10 minutes I've thought about would last like I planned.

I don't want to touch her and blame myself later. Last time might have been a mistake, but yet such a fucking good one. I was drunk and I had no control over what I was doing, all I knew was that touching her was a heaven shot. It was so fucking good that I wanted to get drunk for that again, but that wasn't what I wanted.

I wanted her to be a mess for me. For the real me. For the person that is fully in his control and fully in his mind. Not drunk. I want to make it unforgettable from her memory. And hearing her talk about the last time irritated me. Last time wasn't enough. She might have felt good beneath me and had an orgasm.

But that wasn't what I wanted to have with her for the first time in months.

I told her she was beautiful once. And that's not enough. I showed her my tattoo about her. But that's also not fucking enough. We had one orgasm. We slept in each other arms and she left the next morning without saying anything.

That's why nothing was enough last time.

"I have to work. Here are some medications, take them and don't drink again.
Viviana."

That was all she left behind for me to remember the night we spent together after a long time. She left no kisses no care no attention. Nothing.

"Your tea." She handed me the mug and sat beside me with that towel still wrapped around her. Maybe because her apartment was connected to the whole place. If she changes I can see her. If she breathes I can feel her.

And mostly I wanted to feel myself inside her.

"How was work?" She asked first when my lips touched the mug and swallowing the tea she made was a big mission while watching her legs cross. I wanted to swallow her instead.
"Oh...right, sorry." My straight face might have told her I was bothered by her questioning me.

But truly I wasn't, I loved her questioning the shit out of me and forcing answers out of me.
I was just craving her and I can't stop that.
Hiding my boner was like a crime to my soul.

"It was okay." I sighed. "It was just tiring..."
It was more tiring thinking about her, craving her, wanting her. Needing her. All of that.
It was way more tiring.

"That sucks..." she huffed. "I can't imagine what it's like to be a CEO. Must be so hard." I nodded and she nodded back.

It was quiet and everything between us was awkward. I hated that bullshit. Why is she awkward around me? Why can't she just laugh more and feel more like herself with me? Was I the problem or was it just that night again?

I placed down the mug and leaned back against the couch. Nerves were filling me. I can't stand this awkwardness between me and the person I love. And I'd do anything to break this. Whether it's arguing or screaming about sex or anything. I hated silence.

"Why did you leave that day?" I asked as I tried searching up for her attention. Fuck I hungered her attention. And it fucking stabbed me in the chest once she looks away from my eyes.

"Didn't you see the note?" I hummed. "As I said I had work and I couldn't stay." Her not looking in my eyes was already a sneak to a lie. What was so hard looking into my eyes? Was I that scary?

"You couldn't? Or you didn't want to?" Her breath has became ragging and I knew the answer myself. It was all a lie.

Her telling me she's mine is a lie, her touching me was a lie, her kissing me was a lie.

Every fucking moment we spend was a lie.

"It's the same thing, Alex. If I didn't have work-"

"It's not the same thing, Viviana." I bit back. "It's not the fucking same telling me you're busy when you're literally just running away from me." She let out a sigh and it pissed the fuck out of me.

I can't sit down. I can't breathe. I can't control myself. I can't do anything about us. She's not noticing how much I'm trying for both of us.

"You said you missed me, right? You didn't come here to argue with me, did you? If that's what you want then just...leave." I hate her so much. I hate her so fucking much. So much that I want to slap her, spank her, fuck her so fucking hard till she understands what I'm going through. Till she knows her answer. Till she fucking knows that I'm the only man who will love her like that. No one is going to fuck her like I do, no one will love her like I do. She's better with me.

And she has to know that.

"What?" She annoyingly asked. "Do you want to continue fighting? Sure. We can do that if that's what you-" I shut her up with my lips crashing over hers. Please just shut the fuck up and love me. Just kiss me, fuck me, kill me. Anything.

"Sit on my lap." I hissed, feeling her kisses more than the kisses I wanted her to feel from me. She took the first chance I gave her to do so and sat on my lap without any hesitation. She kissed me before I could and a gasp left her lips after that.

"Alex..." she moaned and started slowly grind over my hard cock that is still being helplessly held in need. "You're like a rock ..." Her breath became heavy and mine? Mine is fucked up.

"The things you do to me, Viviana." She blinked and look down at my cock almost begging to be released from my pants. A smile appeared again.

"You know..?" I know nothing anymore. All I know is what it's like feeling her. "You don't have to waste your time on arguing me, just fuck me..."
She bit my ear and my cock twitched once her hands started to unbuckle my belt.

"Baby please..." I begged. "Stop running away from me. Reply to my messages, answer my calls and stop hurting me like this, I hate to see you put distance between us." My head fell back feeling myself getting released from holding back my needs. Warmth wrapped around my cock and eyes were looking through me. I can come right now. Right over her hand and her stares.

"I'm not." She kissed my neck and squeezed my cock a little by little and stroke me off again.
I was messy for her touch. I couldn't talk, I couldn't breathe I just wanted her to keep going.
"I told you I had work, and if you can't believe that, then that's your problem." I groaned at the kisses she left on my jaw. My cock twitched watching her grind against it, her warmth and her wetness was leaving a mark on me.

I was going crazy. I just want to be inside her,
I couldn't do a damn thing. All I did was just watch her take control over my body. That's it.

My hands ran up on her body weakly, I took off the towel that has been bothering me this entire time and threw it off. Her nipples managed to be in my mouth and slowly I was gaining back my strength against her. Her moans were loud and clear, her hips almost gave up on grinding of how hard I was sucking on her numb, hard breasts.

"Do you want to be inside of me?" She asked as her hands quit their job on stroking me. I knew her spot and she knew mine. It's wild tonight.

"Gladly, baby." My arm's tightened around her waist and give her more of my support to lift her hips up for me. She was back in my control.
"Grab my cock and ride it like a good girl."

Without a word, she held me with her warm hand again. A small gasp got hissed from her lips as she felt my tip slip in her. Later on I gave up on holding her so tightly and slam her back down on my lap. Her neck arched, her hands scratched me. She cried out. She was frozen and fucked.

"You should've have let me adjust first..." she frowned and yet her hips were working perfectly fine over mine. "Kiss my nipples. It turns me on."

Something was off about this Viviana. She was different and more confident with her touch with me. She never told me to do this or that with her body. She just received what I wanted. Something about brave Viviana was a turn-on. I liked she ordered me to suck her nipples, I liked she teased me, I liked she's controlling me. I like this side of her. I enjoyed this side.

I wanted more of this side.

"Just like that, baby." She hummed and slam her hips, grind and kiss my head. Same rhythm same touches same movement. Insanely fucking good.

"Kiss my neck." She gripped tighter on me and I kissed her neck the way she orders me to. "Bite my neck." She pushed me further on her skin. "Mark me yours." She moaned. And that was my last straw. I can't handle her anymore.

I slammed her on me the way I wanted her to fuck me, I kissed her the way she wanted to be kissed. I bit her the way she ordered me to, I marked her the way she was already mine.

"You look beautiful being mine.." I bit her lips in anger. I was an inch close of escaping my needs and lust. Marking her was a decision she took. She has to know the risk of marking her. No one. No body is allowed to have her after me. She has to know I was the person who will write her start and end her end with me.

She can't change none of that.
Not after her signing herself for me.

"Oh...fuck Alex." Her back arched feeling me fill her up as she squeezed me off with her tight sweet pussy. I can have a second orgasm by that. "Right there. Fuck." One last arch before her whole body wrapped around mine.

I pressed my lips over her soft skin and she bit mine. More like marking me at this point.

"Argue with me again and I'll break your dick." She whispered and bit my earlobe before pushing herself off my chest, taking a better look at my face. I would not mind that.

"You don't want a flabby one, do you?" Her face dropped straight and quiet. "That's what I thought too." I qiurked a smile and pick her up just like how she was still placed on me.
Around me.

"You're going to stay over?" She asked as I placed her down on her bed and start taking off my clothes completely.

"Do you want me to?" I threw off my clothes on the floor and she frowned.

"No..?"

"Then I will." I climbed back on top of her, kissing her from her ankles all the way up to her lips nonstop. She tastes so fucking good.
"I want to take you out." I kissed her jaw. "On a date, whatever you want, whatever you need, just please let me take you out. Can I just please be a boyfriend to you? Or at least try to?"

She was quiet and her gaze fell somewhere else other than me. Was that a wrong proposal? Should I try harder?

"I like the roses you brought. I love purple roses, it's my favorite color!" I frowned. What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

"That's not an answer, Viviana." She nods and pecked my lips before pushing me off her.

"I'm a little hungry. Zeppole's are the best to solve that!" She walked in the kitchen and left me to think about her random answers.

Was that a yes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 282 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
1.6M 44.9K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
12.8K 860 8
Mature Audience only18+ "Flower" he whispered in my ear and licked my ear I shiver hearing his deep voice as he is standing behind me and so close. H...
376K 12.4K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...