Nothing to Loose, But You - J...

Від mslisno

In which Evelyn Tiara discovers the deep secrets of the OBX, But others find out her dark secrets. I do not o... Більше

Introduction
1: Kook or Not?
2: Dumb Fucks
3: Secrets Hidden
4: Secrets Spilt
5: Diver Down
6: Weed
7: Sweet Home Alabama
8: Almost but Nothing At All
9: "You know where hes from"
10: Calls and Deep Shit
11: Images
12: Pervy Married Men
13: Slut
14: Sweet Home Alabama 2.0
15: Fatherless
16: Tall, strong, blond
17: Royal Merchant
18: The Lunch
19: "Maybe its love"
20: "what do you want?" "You"
21: You saved me
22: "You wanna talk about to far?!"
23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"
24: Laugh it off
25: Ring A Bell?
26: I Love You JJ Maybank
27: Goodnight Pretty Boy
28: She wouldnt do that
29: Open the fucking door
30: You Need Help
31: This isnt over
Act 2
32: Barry im not okay
33: We Dont Have A Sex Life
34: I hate my body
35: So Madly In Love
36: Mother
37: But Im Gonna Kiss You
38: So Is Youre Daughter
39: Thats It Then
40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless
41: Peaches
43: Friends That Slept With JJ
44: Youre Jealous
45: Bullshit
46: Cleo
47: Friend Zoned
Act 3
48: Bigger Ass
49: Hotties
50: Friends
51: Sarah? Sarah.
52: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
53: I want to be hers
54: My Idiot
55: Positve
56: Lies and Jealousy
57: Eye Fucking
58: Sweetie
59: Old Married Couple
60: The End

42: Lying Whore

698 8 0
Від mslisno

"He deserved it, right?" JJ asks us.

"Are you joking? Of course he deserved it." Kie says.

"Never seen anyone blow themselves up like that." Pope says still in disbelief.

"Cross that one off the bucket list." JJ says.

"JJ!" Kie says as she walks up to John B.

"Sucks for Sarah." JJ says upset for the girl.

"Are you okay?" Kie asks John B.

"It's not me I'm worried about." He answers.

"JJ can we talk?" I ask him as he looks at me confused.

"Sure." He says as we go sit in the hammocks away from the others. "What's up?"

"He said peaches right?" I ask him.

"Yea." JJ says confused on why that matters.

"When my mom was sorry, she would say peaches. It's what she called me. Ward knew that, it has to mean something." I tell JJ in shock.

"He's dead Eve, we don't have to worry about him." JJ reassured me.

"Is he though?" I ask.

"What?"

"The night they killed Big John i over heard them say that if anyone finds out they have to leave the island, or fake their deaths. And now that I'm thinking about it, maybe my mom hitting my dad was staged? Like maybe that was his fake death. And Wards was the boat."

"I think you're over thinking all of this." JJ tells me not believing me.

"You don't believe me?" I ask him confused.

"I just think it's impossible." JJ tells me not believing me.

"It's Ward JJ, he can do anything. He's smart." JJ looks down at his hands as I get up. "I'm not crazy! I'm gonna go, come and get me if anything serious happens." I then starts walking away as JJ doenst even respond.

I finally look to see where my feet brought me as I'm outside the Cameron's. I see Rafe walk towards me as I back up.

"Look, we need to talk." He tells me as I stop to talk.

"Then talk." I tell him pissed at him.

"We're the only people left in the business. Me you and Barry. That's all. Big John promised us a cut of the gold. He promised. So we need to get what's ours. I just need you to come with me and try and get it." Rafe says.

"Rafe, you're a murder. And already rich as fuck. You don't deserve any of it." I tell him pissed.

"No! I only decided to join the business because I was in love with you! This all happened because of you!" He tells me. "And I'm getting better! Just like I promised you!"

"It's not my fault you're in love with me!" I yell at him. "Fuck you Rafe Cameron!" I yell as I walk away.

"Wait, Eve! I'm still in love with you!" He yells as I walk away.

Why? Why is Rafe Cameron in love with me? I mean he's a murder, maybe that's what I deserve. JJ is way more better than Rafe and he isn't in love with me.

"Barry." I say walking through the door tears going down my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as he brings me to the couch.

"Rafe told me he loved me. And if JJ can't love me. Maybe a murder is the only person that should love me. Maybe I'm not good enough for someone like JJ." I say sobbing into his shoulder.

"No Eve. Rafe is crazy and isn't capable of loving anyone. You are so good for JJ. Hell you're better." Barry says trying to get me to stop crying. "If JJ doenst know how lucky he was to get a girl like you, then he's an idiot."

"It's just, I have those cutting thoughts again and I'm so scared cause I don't wanna cut but I just can't help myself." I says breaking down in sobs.

"I've already taken all sharp objects out of youre room. How about you get some sleep and miss school tomorrow. Does that work?" Barry asks me.

"Yea, that sounds good." I say as he brings me to my room and ticks me into bed. "Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you to ET." He says closing my door.

"Hey guys." I say opening the door to be met with three boys.

"Hey Barry's, Eve ready?" Pope asks.

"She's not feeling to good. She's gonna miss today." I tell them as JJ looks at me with concern.

"Is she okay?" JJ asks.

"She's fine, she's fine. She's just not feeling up to it. Got a headache and all." I lie to them.

"Okay, uhm I'll bring over school work if we have any." Pope says.

"Have a good day." John B says as they all leave.

I wake up and grab my phone to see that I slept through school. I then see a text from Kie saying ti meet at the chateau. I quickly get out of bed and get ready before walking to the chateau.

"How are you feeling?" John B asks me.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Barry said you had a headache and shit." JJ states confused.

A headache seriously? "Oh, im better now." I say. "What's so important?" I ask Kie.

"Denmark's diary." She says as I turn to Pope.

"August 15th, set sail from Port-au-Prince on calm seas. Came upon the Spanish ship San Jose on fire. The entire deck was aflame. And we could hear the screams of men trapped below. The Spanish captain cared about only one thing,  his valuable cargo, the Cross of Santo Domingo and countless bars of gold. Once the cargo was on board, we went to help the crew,  but Captain Limbrey ordered us to pull bayonets  and not to let any of the Spanish crew on board. He robbed them and left them to die." Pope says reading a part of the diary.

"So it didn't go down off Bermuda." JJ says flicking his lighter.

"And it was a Limbrey stealing shit again." Kie says.

"This diary proves that both the gold and the Cross of Santo Domingo were on the Royal Merchant." Pope states.

"Why didn't we find it in the well then?  I mean, if Denmark was able to get this, like, bedazzled cross  off of the Merchant to shore, why didn't he just hide it with the gold?" JJ asks.

"Because it was too big." John B says like he just found out something big.

"You're right." Pope tells John B.

"No shit." I say looking at Kie in confusion.

"He had to hide it someplace else." Pope says.

"But where?" Kie asks wanting to know.

"Right before he was hung,  Denmark said he'd buried the treasure at the foot of the angel." Pope says saying his last words.

"I thought this was about the key." JJ says confused.

"Right. So what's the connection?" Kie asks Pope.

"The path to the tomb begins
in the island room." Pope says like it's obvious.

"But what is the island room?" Kie asks annoyed.

"You know what helps me figure shit out?" JJ says more in a question.

"Oh boy. Here we go." John B says as I look at him confused.

"Smoking beers and drinking weed.  The ideas just pour out of me.  If we just sit here and try to figure this out,  we're gonna get nowhere. But if we get creative and go to this bonfire tonight,  maybe we get somewhere." JJ says wanting to party.

"Well, I just got disowned by my parents, and I'm an official member of the I-have-nothing-to-lose club." Kie says agreeing.

"I'm down I guess." I say agreeing.

"Pope?" JJ asks.

"We're so close." Pope says.

"Look, look, think about how much you could think if you just gave your brain a rest." JJ says.

"Okay, fine." Pope says agreeing as we all get up to go.

We arrive as we all hop out of the van. I look around and don't really see anyone worth talking with. I go towards the beer but decide I don't wanna drink tonight. I just get this bad feeling something is gonna happen.

"What are you two talking about?" I ask walking up to JJ and Pope.

"Not much, John B is getting someone new though." Pope informs me.

"You let him?" I ask them.

"Yea, I mean look at her. They look perfect together." JJ says making me look at the girl.

"JJ, no. I know that girl! She's a total bitch!" I inform him.

"We'll shit." He says.

"Just let him have fun for this one night. We won't let him sleep with her." Pope tells me.

"I'm trusting you Pope." I tell him as I was away to go find someone new to talk to.

"Come with me." Sarah says grabbing my hand as we walk up to John B and the girl.

"Please tell me we're calling her out." I say to Sarah really wanting to punch Sanchos face.

"Yea we are. Sancho. Hi! You gonna introduce me to your friend?" Sarah says to the girl.

"What are you doing here?" John B asks Sarah.

"Same thing you're doing here it looks like." Sarah says. "Hey, Top!" She says as Topper walks up to us.

"Hey, Sarah.  Hey, I think we should go." Topper says trying to stop a fight.

"I don't know what you mean." Sarah says not wanting to go.

"I think we're just getting started." I tell Topper.

"Good idea. You should go, Sarah." Sancho says.

"Did I ask you?" Sarah asks the girl.

"You don't own everything, princess. You aren't even together." She says.

"You've slept with half the school, bitch." I say to the girl who's getting in my nerves.

"Including youre boyfriend." She says with a smile.

"I don't think that's something to be proud of you bitch." I say shoving her as Toper try's to stop her. She then shoved Topper away as Sarah and John B talks.

"Do I wanna start some shit?" John B says as I tune in on their conversation again. Everyone is crowding around us.

"Come on, John B. Kick his ass!" Someone yells.

"They all know what happened last time." Topper says ready to fight.

"Just get out! Just go!" Sarah yells pushing John B. A whole lot of arguing is happening until Kelce says something about Peterkin. That's when John B snaps. John B turns around and punches Kelce as Sarah and I back up.

Fights break up all around us until Sarah is on the ground. "JJ was real good in bed by the way." Sancho tells me as I punch her in the face.

"You're an asshole." I yell as Kie shoves the girl back. I feel JJ grab me as he pulls me away. He grabs my hand as all us Pogues run back to the van.

"Well, that was a little unexpected." JJ says. I haven't talked at all. I'm so pissed at that girl.

"Was it?" Kie questions.

"Hey, maybe she'll come around." JJ says.

"It's like everything that happened to us didn't matter." John B says upset.

"I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had." Pope comments as we are around the fire.

"That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle." JJ tells Pope.

"Hey, did you really stick up for Sarah?" John B asks us.

"Of course I did." Kie says. "She's not a real Kook."

"I kinda did. I mean yea I did but I also did for me. Cause that little bitch doenst know how to keep her fucking mouth shut." I say pissed.

"You punched her pretty good." JJ says with a smile.

"You punched her? For what?" John B asks surprised.

"She was bragging about something and I didn't like it." I say.

I hear Kie chuckle lightly. "You know they only made it to first base right?" Kie asks.

"That lying whore!" I say shocked.

"Who made it to first base?" Pope asks.

"That Sancho girl and-" Kie starts but I slap a hand over her face and look at her shocked.

"That is a secret Pope." I tell him.

"Right, shit sorry." Kie says remembering that JJ and I decided on just friends.

"Somebody's here." John B says as we all shut up.

2058 words!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23.4K 172 18
in which jj maybank have a sister, and he is very protective over her this story is gonna follow the original plot of obx i'm just gonna put olivia i...
155K 2K 28
« like a moth to a flame. i'll pull you in, i'll pull you back to what you need initially. it's just one call away and you'll leave him, you're loyal...
39.3K 510 63
In which a girl falls for her brothers best friend. Will their love be strong enough to withstand the trials of a treasure hunt? In which a boy is c...
11.1K 597 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 12/10/21 → 12...