Nothing to Loose, But You - J...

By mslisno

In which Evelyn Tiara discovers the deep secrets of the OBX, But others find out her dark secrets. I do not o... More

Introduction
1: Kook or Not?
2: Dumb Fucks
3: Secrets Hidden
4: Secrets Spilt
5: Diver Down
6: Weed
7: Sweet Home Alabama
8: Almost but Nothing At All
9: "You know where hes from"
10: Calls and Deep Shit
11: Images
12: Pervy Married Men
13: Slut
14: Sweet Home Alabama 2.0
15: Fatherless
16: Tall, strong, blond
17: Royal Merchant
18: The Lunch
19: "Maybe its love"
20: "what do you want?" "You"
21: You saved me
22: "You wanna talk about to far?!"
23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"
24: Laugh it off
25: Ring A Bell?
26: I Love You JJ Maybank
27: Goodnight Pretty Boy
28: She wouldnt do that
29: Open the fucking door
30: You Need Help
31: This isnt over
Act 2
32: Barry im not okay
33: We Dont Have A Sex Life
34: I hate my body
35: So Madly In Love
36: Mother
37: But Im Gonna Kiss You
38: So Is Youre Daughter
39: Thats It Then
41: Peaches
42: Lying Whore
43: Friends That Slept With JJ
44: Youre Jealous
45: Bullshit
46: Cleo
47: Friend Zoned
Act 3
48: Bigger Ass
49: Hotties
50: Friends
51: Sarah? Sarah.
52: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
53: I want to be hers
54: My Idiot
55: Positve
56: Lies and Jealousy
57: Eye Fucking
58: Sweetie
59: Old Married Couple
60: The End

40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless

594 7 0
By mslisno

"Should be good now." Mom tells me as she wraps my arm and puts it in a sling. I couldn't bend it, that's when I knew. It was broke.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go to my friends." I tell her.

"Yea, okay. Be safe." She tells me.

"Yea, bye."

I knew I had to see them. It would hurt seeing JJ though. Also hard to explain the arm.

I arrive and see them all at the dock. I get closer and that's when I see John B.

"John B?" I yell. He looks at me as I run down the dock and hug him. "Holy shit what are you doing here right now?"

"They dropped the charges. What happened to you're arm." He asks me.

"I fell." I shrug.

"You fell?" Pope asks me.

"Yes Pope. I fell." I tell him. I mean I'm not wrong.

"You don't break youre arm from a small little fall." Kie says with concern.

"It's fine." I tell them.

"Looks home made." Pope comments.

"You didn't go to a hospital?" Kie questions.

"No." I respond.

"Barry didn't take you to one?" JJ asks.

"Barry doenst know." I tell him.

"How'd you leave the house then?" Kie asks.

"Sneak through the window?" John B asks.

"I can't do that with my arm." I tell him.

"So what happened?" JJ asks.

"I fell and a friend of mine helped with my arm." I lie. I'm not gonna tell them about my parents. It's like dating Rafe. I can't live with the enemy.

"What friend?" JJ questions.

"Why does it matter?" I ask him confused.

"Doenst. You just, move on fast." He says as Kie looks at me weird. He thinks I moved on?

"What?" I ask.

"Let me guess, Kelce?" He asks.

"Why does it matter?" I ask shocked.

"Thought there wasn't anything going on?" He asks.

"I can see who I wanna see." I tell him.

"So can I." He says.

"Uhm." John B says clearing his throat. "Have you seen Sarah?" He asks me.

"No, I kinda broke my arm. Also can't look around a whole lot when being chased." I tell him.

"Chased?" Kie asks. "What happened?"

"John B was in jail? JJ busted the wrong guy out of jail and you broke you're arm. Thats just amazing." Pope says.

"You busted the wrong guy out of jail?" I ask JJ in disbelief.

"You slept with Kelce!" He points out.

"I didn't sleep with Kelce!" I yell at him.

"Let's just." John B says getting in between us ti stop an argument. "I don't know what the fuck happened with you two. But y'all gotta get you're shit together."

"John B?" I hear Sarah yell. I look to see her in Toppers boat. She quickly runs up and hugs him.

"What happened?" Sarah asks him.

"Uh, they dropped all the charges." He tells her.

"What?"

"Yeah, no, yeah, I'm a free man. Yeah." John B says as we are all uncomfortable with Topper here. "But listen, Sarah, they're coming after Rafe."

"Good. He's completely unhinged.  He jumped me last night." What the fuck?

"What?" We all say in confusion and shock.

"That's why I didn't come back."

"Yeah, man. Rafe has lost his mind. Literally almost drowned his own sister.  Thankfully, I got there... got there just in time." Topper says trying to brag.

"Yeah, he did."

"Uh, well, I guess I owe you one, Topper, don't I?" John B says to Topper trying to be nice.

"It's all good. I mean, somebody had to rescue your girlfriend, right?" He says being cocky.

"Uh, that's funny because she's not actually my girlfriend, right?" John B says as Kie and I look at eachother with wide eyes. This is gonna end bad.

"Uh...Well, what is she then?" Topper asks confused.

"Tell him." John B says with a smile.

"I'm... I'm with him." Sarah says.

"Gotcha. You're with him. Okay, yeah.  I just, like, needed a little clarity there.  You guys clear on that?"

"I think it's clear you gotta go now." JJ says.

"Uhm one more thing. Eve. What happened to you're arm." He says now noticing my arm.

"I fell." I tell him with a tight lipped smile.

"Okay we'll. Kelce has been looking for ya." He tells me.

"What?" I say confused.

"We both just wanted to say sorry for you're loss." He says actually sorry.

"My loss?" I ask confused.

"You're dad." He says. "Oh shit, do you not know?" He asks shocked.

"No, no I know. Uhm. Thanks I guess. I think you gotta go now though." I tell him. My dad? My dads alive, I saw him yesterday.

"Right yea." He then gets in his boat and drives away.

"I'm so sorry Eve. I should have been there for you last night." Sarah says wrapping me in a hug.

"Im so confused what happened with my dad?" I ask her.

"The break in?" She questions.

"Break in?"

"Everyone on the island is talking about it." She says. I look at her confused. "Someone broke into you're house and killed youre dad. Think he was hit in the head." She says as they all look at me.

"Hit in the head." That's when I realize my mom and I killed my dad....

"Yea."

"Oh my god." I say freaking out. "John B you need to drive me to my house. Like right now."

"Uhm yea sure." He says.

"Let's go!" I grab his hand and run to the Twinkie. "Everyone can come I don't care but we gotta go." We all get into the car and drive away from the house. "Uhm don't go to Barry's. Drive towards JJ's."

"Uhm. Okay." John B says confused.

"Could you tell us what's happening." Kie asks.

"I might go to jail." I say honestly. "John B drive further up." I then see the house. "That one." I say as we stop outside. I run out of the car into the house. "Mom!" I yell trying to find her.

"Eve?" I hear her says.

"Yea. It's me." I say as I enter the room she's in.

"I'm so sorry honey, I have to get off the island, I- I killed him." She says in disbelief and shock.

"You, you were protecting me. It was self defense." I tell her. We're now walking out back for her to grab things.

"Just, are you coming with me or not?" She asks.

"I, I don't. I don't know." I say not knowing. I mean this is huge! Move away from everything to get the life I always wanted with my mom and just hope she stays sober or live with Barry and the Pogues.

"Eve?" I hear JJ yell from in the house.

"Back here." I yell to him. He comes out back and sees my mom.

"Uhm, something happened to Heyward. Wanna come with? Or should we leave you?" He asks me.

"Uhm, just, uhm. Leave me." I tell him. I walk up to him and give him a hug. I don't know what's gonna happen with my mom but if something does, I need one last hug from JJ. I love him.

He hugs back after a second confused. "Bye." He says walking away.

"Bye." I tell him. I walk back up to my mom.

"Coming with then?" She asks hopeful.

"Where and how long?" I ask curious.

"Charleston, forever."

"Forever?" I ask surprised. "You're just gonna leave everything behind?! What if I stay?" I ask.

"If you stay, you might not ever see me again." She tells me sad about it.

"You're just gonna leave me! Act like you don't even have a daughter?!" I ask in shock.

"Eve, the cops are after me. So I need to know right now, are you coming with or not?" She asks. I don't know what to do. Do I really wanna go with her. I can't leave JJ, or the gold, or the Pogues. I can't leave behind Barry.

"No." I tell her. "I can't leave Barry, I can't leave JJ, I can't leave the Pogues. I just can't."

"Then you're going to jail. The cops say it's both of us. Ward can now frame you." She tells me. I'm in shock. Ward is saying I did it?

"I'll be fine." I tell her as I hand her the bags and help her on the boat.

"Please come with me." She says in hope.

"I can't, Barry needs me and I can't leave JJ." I tell her hoping she understands.

"Barry will be fine and JJ if just some boy." She says. Is that all she thinks it is?

"Mom, I'm in love with JJ. Like over my mind in love. I don't even know what to do with myself! And Barry, god Barry is like my brother. I love him more than anything." I tell her shocked.

"Then get JJ back, Barry told me about the breakup." She says sadly. "I love you ET."

"I love you too mom." I tell her as I push the boat away from the dock. I don't care where she got the boat. I care that she will be safe, away from Ward, away from jail.

Just safe.

I hear the van pull up to my house. I quickly wipe my tears and walk to the van.

"You okay." JJ whispers to me. I shake my head yea and look down at my hands.

Now I am officially homeless.

"John B?" I ask him as he looks at me through the mirror.

"Yea?" He asks confused.

"How long did you have before DCS was on you're ass?" I ask.

"Why would DCS be on you're ass?" He asks with a confused smile.

"Why would they not?" I ask. "My mom just practically disowned me because I didn't wanna go live in Charleston." I say in disbelief.

"You're moms moving to Charleston?" Sarah asks.

"More like escaping. I wasn't completely telling the truth about my arm." I tell them as they look at me confused. "Last night I went back home. A fight happened, my dad broke my arm, my mom hit him in the head with something, I don't even know what. Now he's dead and I'm a witness of another murder." I say. When you say it aloud it sounds even weirder.

"Holy shit." Kie says.

"It was self defense." I tell them. "Shoupe is just to stupid to know anything."

1743 words! I'm on a role dude. Next chapter will probably come out later tonight cause I'm busy today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 175 19
in which jj maybank have a sister, and he is very protective over her this story is gonna follow the original plot of obx i'm just gonna put olivia i...
261K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
39.4K 512 63
In which a girl falls for her brothers best friend. Will their love be strong enough to withstand the trials of a treasure hunt? In which a boy is c...