Nothing to Loose, But You - J...

By mslisno

In which Evelyn Tiara discovers the deep secrets of the OBX, But others find out her dark secrets. I do not o... More

Introduction
1: Kook or Not?
2: Dumb Fucks
3: Secrets Hidden
4: Secrets Spilt
5: Diver Down
6: Weed
7: Sweet Home Alabama
8: Almost but Nothing At All
9: "You know where hes from"
10: Calls and Deep Shit
11: Images
12: Pervy Married Men
13: Slut
14: Sweet Home Alabama 2.0
15: Fatherless
16: Tall, strong, blond
17: Royal Merchant
18: The Lunch
19: "Maybe its love"
20: "what do you want?" "You"
21: You saved me
22: "You wanna talk about to far?!"
23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"
24: Laugh it off
25: Ring A Bell?
26: I Love You JJ Maybank
27: Goodnight Pretty Boy
28: She wouldnt do that
29: Open the fucking door
30: You Need Help
31: This isnt over
Act 2
32: Barry im not okay
33: We Dont Have A Sex Life
34: I hate my body
36: Mother
37: But Im Gonna Kiss You
38: So Is Youre Daughter
39: Thats It Then
40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless
41: Peaches
42: Lying Whore
43: Friends That Slept With JJ
44: Youre Jealous
45: Bullshit
46: Cleo
47: Friend Zoned
Act 3
48: Bigger Ass
49: Hotties
50: Friends
51: Sarah? Sarah.
52: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
53: I want to be hers
54: My Idiot
55: Positve
56: Lies and Jealousy
57: Eye Fucking
58: Sweetie
59: Old Married Couple
60: The End

35: So Madly In Love

867 11 0
By mslisno

I hear a door open. I open my eyes and look over at the clock. 5am. "Who's here so early?" I say as I run my eyes and get up. I open the front door and see Barry and Rafe.

"God! Put pants on!" Barry yells looking at me. I lift my shirt if slightly just so you can see my shorts.

"I am dumbass." I say annoyed. "Why are you here?" I ask Rafe.

"I need his help." He states. I walk down to them and see the money.

"Holly shit!" I yell shocked. Rafe quickly puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up." He says as he lowers his hand.

"What do you need help with?" I ask him.

"Best you don't know." He answers. I hear a car as I look behind me and see my friends.

"Eve!" JJ yells out the window.

"Shit Barry." I say looking at him in hopes he gets the message. They can't see the marks on my thigh.

"One moment." Barry tells my friends. "Rafe meet me in back." I hear him whisper ti Rafe.

Rafe quickly hops on his bike. Barry grabs me and pulls me inside. "Woah. Ow."

"Sorry. Go get dressed." He says. He then goes back outside.

"What are you guys up to?" I ask the kids in the car.

"We're just going to have fun." Pope says with a smile.

"Guys you don't gotta lie." JJ says. "We found it, Barry we found the gun."

I smile as I now know they have a way of getting Rafe out away. "Put this son of a bitch away."

"We are going to get the gun right now."

"That's my boy." I say patting him on the back.

"I'm ready." I say walking out of the house.

"Okay. Be back at a good time." Barry says as I get into the back.

"Bye love you!" I say as we drive away.

"You told him?!" Kie says.

"Yeah, he knows about everything." I say confused on why it's such a big deal. "He believes us, it's not like he's gonna tell anyone.

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully.  So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like--" JJ explains.

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope finishes.

"Correct."

"Look at you being Mr. Smart Guy." I say with a smile.

"Look who's in a good mood today." He responds with a smile.

"I'm always in a good mood." I say shrugging. I thought about it last night. I know JJ, I know he doesn't cheat. He wouldn't even cheat on me. And I know he would never hurt me. I know we said we loves each other, but now. I think I'm IN love with him, I know I have to tell him the truth.

"Oh my God. People who use plastic should be shot." Kie says, her voice giving away her disgust.

"Okay, personally, I love plastic. Use it every day. Love the stuff." JJ states to piss her off.

"Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean."

"I thought you'd say something like that, so... trash bags." Pope says.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie asks her face turning red. JJ looks at me with wide eyes as I roll my eyes at him.

"Maybe." Pope answers.

"You want me to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ asks as Pope throws a trash bag at him.

"Just pick up the trash." JJ looks at me laughing as I join.

"Well, that was fun." JJ says once we picked up all the trash.

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope states.

"It's in... it's in the drain." I say sighing.

"Good thing I brought the crow." JJ says as he starts ti open it.

"So, are we gonna do, like, rock, paper, scissors?" Kie asks.

"No."

"Or alphabetically?" I also ask.

"Nah. On three, Pope. One, two, three." JJ says as him and Pope open it.

"Or, like, the oldest goes?" Kie asks.

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there.  It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker.  So, uh... that would be a hard pass for me." JJ says as I scrunch my face in disgust.

"That's gonna be a no for me." Pope says after hearing that news.

"No, I get it. I get it. You guys are scared." Kie says teasing them.

"I'm not scared." JJ says offended.

"It's kind of cute." I say joining in.

"It's the pecker thing. I'm not scared."

"You should've just led with that." Kie says. "So?" She asks me.

"I'll do it. Can't be that bad." I say.

"Okay, just, you know, be careful." JJ says.

"I'll be so careful." I say with a smirk.

"I deserve that. Just, uh, holler if you need anything, okay?  We'll, uh... we'll holler back." JJ says.

I get in my hands and knees and start to crawl.
"Very helpful. Thank you." This is the most disgusting thing I have ever done.

"Eve, you find anything yet?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, Eve, do you see the gun?" Kie asks.

"Nothing."

"It's probably at the bottom of the catch basin." Pope tells me. I finally reach the catch basin as I look up to see the sewer drain lid.

"Guys, I think I found something." I yell as I feel something I'm the water. I lift it up and start screaming.

"JJ! JJ! Oh my God! You guys, there's something dead in here!" I scream,

"You hear that?" Barry asks Rafe.

"Yea." Rafe says. "Shit. Is that Eve?" He listens closer and that's when he knew it was her. "Flush them out."

"You're crazy. That's Eve. I'm not killing her. She's my family." Barry states starting to get pissed off with Rafe.

"Get the hell out of my way." Rafe says as he continues.

"Man! Stop!" Barry yells.

"To late now." Rafe says with a smile.

My heart is pounding. That's when I realize I might be having a panic attack. The water starts to rise.

"Guys, the water!" I yell.

"Evelyn, get out of there now!" JJ yells.

"I don't have time! Guys!" I yell as I hear it coming.

"Help! I'm over here!" I yell poking my fingers through the lid.
-[Pope] Kiara!

"We'll get you out of there. I promise." Pope says. I feel the water ride to my chin as I take one final breath. The water goes over my head. I feel something touch my leg. I quickly feel it and I realize.

The gun.

I quickly grab it and put it in my pocket. The kid finally comes off as I feel arms grab me and pull me up. I gasp for air as I keep coughing.

"Are you okay?" Pope asks me.

"I thought we lost you." Kie says.

"God don't do this ever again." JJ says looking at me.

"Wasn't planning on it." I say with a smile. I grab the gun from my pocket. "This isn't what we were looking for right?" Smiles break into all of our faces.

We did it.

"We're gonna get this son of a b*tch, man." JJ says as he pulls me into a hug. I then feel Pope join and then Kie. We all laugh, now we can get John B and Sarah back.

"So y'all are telling me this is the firearm  Rafe Cameron killed Peterkin with?" Shoupe asks as we place the gun on his desk.

"That's exactly what we're telling you." JJ states.

"And the exact same firearm that Ward just used to kill Gavin." Pope adds.

"I--  And where's that corpse again?" He asks.

"Didn't you look?" Kie asks.

"I checked the hospital. I went by his house. He was out."

"He was out?" Kie says in disbelief. "No shit! 'Cause he's dead!"

"Just because he's not in his damn home  does not mean he was a victim of a homicide." Shoupe states pissed off with us.

"What are you talking about? You gotta be kidding."

"Are you at least gonna send it in for ballistics and shit,  or are you just gonna sit on your ass?" Kie says.

"He'll sit there and wax that mustache. Is that even real?" JJ says pissed.

"It's not fair." Kie says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt his feelings?" JJ says pissed.

"Get out. I got work to do. Y'all are smelling up my office." Shoupe says opening up the door for us to leave.

"Did Ward bribe you? This doesn't make any sense." Kie says as she then leaves.

"You ain't gonna do shit." JJ says.

"We brought you the murder weapon.  There's no logical reason for you not to send it in." Pope says.

"Shoupe, we both know about the business. We also both know damn well Ward pays lots of people to keep their mouth shut. We both know that. Just send the gun in so then finally you have a reason to put his ass in jail." I say as I leave last.

It's not really dark and JJ is walking me to his house. I know this might be our only chance to be alone. So it's not or nothing. "Hey JJ?" I ask stoping.

"What's up?" He asks confused.

"I have to tell you something." I say.

"Hey, hey what's up?" He asks noticing my sudden mood change.

"Just, please don't get mad." I say feeling the tears.

"That's- I promise." He says.

"When John B and Sarah died, I got distant. And I uhm. I have this uhm thing, I kinda uhm, cu-" I start crying now not dating ti make eye contact.

"Hey, hey it's okay." He says. "You don't have ti tell me right now."

"No, no I want to. I uhm, I cut myself. In the, in the thighs, so I uhm, that's why I only wear pants." I admit. I finally look up to try and read his face. He doesn't look mad, he's crying, but not mad. He hugs me tight, so tight. "You're not mad?" I ask confused.

"No, just. Why?"

"We'll for one, Sarah and John B died. I was really upset. But uhm also. My body. And I uhm. I don't know just that I had this feeling about you and uhm......Kie. But! I realized that you would never cheat on me and she would never cheat on Pope."

"I promise you I would I never cheat. Kie and I are friends, that's all. And you, you're body is perfect. God you're perfect Eve." He says grabbing my face and wiping my tears. "You are so perfect."

I smile, and genuine smile. "God I love you."

"I love you to." JJ says kissing me.

"No, JJ. I'm in love with you." I say scared on how he would react.

"I'm so in love with you. Words can not explain how madly in love with you I am." He says as he lifts me up off my feet and kisses me.

1866 words! I would like to say sorry for the writers block. And uhm I have decided that, I will not write a season 4 for this book. This book is gonna end at seaosn 3. But I have a million other books at jt I have to work on akd those will most likely go to season 4!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2K 28
ยซ like a moth to a flame. i'll pull you in, i'll pull you back to what you need initially. it's just one call away and you'll leave him, you're loyal...
23.3K 172 18
in which jj maybank have a sister, and he is very protective over her this story is gonna follow the original plot of obx i'm just gonna put olivia i...
11K 595 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT โธป 12/10/21 โ†’ 12...