Unwanted--BTS--Soulmate AU

De beequeenkim

What happens if your soulmate wants nothing to do with you? Sabrina moved to Seoul for a fresh start. She wa... Mais

Introduction
Prologue
Encounter
Friends
Awkward
New Friend
Panic
Duality
Surprise
Soulmate
Hospital
Questions
Endure
Dreaming
Principles
Build up; Breakdown
Emotions
Control and Loss Thereof
Bulletproof
Turning Point
Try
Voicemail
Showdown
Inferno
Dolly
Overthinking
Cornered
Thanksgiving
Attachments Pt. 2
Goodbye
N/A
Dear Yoongi
I love you
Bubble
Confession
Loved You
Never Fated
Let Me Go
Healing
Soulmate Pt. 2
Mine
Reconnection
Love You
Limo Ride
Performance
Lost
Next Life
Monster
Tomorrow and Forever

Attachments

386 41 25
De beequeenkim

Song: Feel About You by Aislin Evans

Author POV

Yoongi was frustrated.

He ran his hand through his hair for the millionth time that day and groaned quietly. He had been slumped on the couch with his laptop for the past four hours, trying to dig up information on that rat bastard Mr. Cha, but each one of his leads turned into dead ends.

The man seemed squeaky clean, which was simply impossible if he were dealing with highly illegal drugs. The only way someone could even get a whisper of such substances was to have access to the black market, something that didn't come cheap.

On the outside, Mr. Cha was living pretty lavishly, but it was all within his means. Yoongi knew their managers were paid a decent wage but they weren't that well paid. So, it stood to reason that Mr. Cha had to be involved in something shady as well as lucrative.

What he also couldn't understand was the vendetta Mr. Cha seemed to have against Sabrina. He literally had no good reason to go after her. Nothing really added up to him, which made him hesitate. He felt that he was missing some pieces of the puzzle and that irked him. But he couldn't deny the extreme feelings he felt radiating from Sabrina that day.

She had haltingly and tearfully spilled her guts to him and he had felt every last drop of her fear. She couldn't fake that–at least, he didn't think she could. So, there he was, trying to find out what kind of man Mr. Cha really was.

Yoongi's thoughts turned to his little soulmate, his brow furrowing with worry.

He was growing more concerned about her with each passing day. All he felt coming from her since their impromptu Thanksgiving was despair, disgust, and above all else, fear. She was jumpy and quiet, keeping to herself most of the time. Granted, she was normally pretty quiet in general but she was doubly so lately. He had also noticed her staring at her phone, like she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Was she that scared of Mr. Cha?

Yoongi was also worried about her health. She wasn't sleeping well at all. Her nightmares had returned in force and he had to shake her awake to calm her down. He tried to make up for her exhaustion by making sure he gave her frequent soul touches.

Yoongi thought about how she had thrown herself into her new job. Earlier that morning, she had locked herself in his bedroom, working away diligently on her English courses. She really did enjoy working, he had realized. One of the only times he saw her fiery spark again was when she was doing something for her classes. Seeing this made him grow to hate himself for taking away her job at the community center. She had been truly devastated but at the time he didn't really care, did he? The thought made his stomach clench with regret.

So much of their relationship had been her conforming to him and his life. Not only that, but she had desperately tried to make herself smaller to escape his vicious temper. The way that she had so easily tried to bend over backwards for him worried him. He had seen a spark of fire in her after they had first bonded and then when she vehemently fought to keep some scraps of her old life but that all faded away. It was so gradual that he didn't see it as it was happening. Her lifeforce was being sucked out by him and his circumstances and it pained him.

But what had made her that way in the first place? What had happened in her life that taught her to try and be invisible?

He also realized that he had no one else to blame but himself for the Taehyung situation either. He practically drove her into his arms with every hurtful word and glare he sent her way. What a fucking mess.

He scowled and closed his laptop, tossing it to the cushion beside him. He stood up and stretched before wandering down the hallway to his room. He eased the door open and peered in at his soulmate. 

Sabrina sat propped up against the headboard, working diligently. Her long tangle of hair was braided loosely over one shoulder and she had on a thick, pink pull over that looked incredibly warm. The comforter was bunched up around her waist and she was jiggling her foot under the covers as she concentrated. He approached quietly and sat down next to her on the bed.

"How much longer until you're done?" he asked as he ran the back of his hand down the side of her cheek.

He didn't miss the small shiver that ran down her spine and how her hands slowed on the keyboard. He smirked to himself, fully aware of the effect he had on her.

"I just want to finish this last paragraph and then I need to take a break," she replied breathily.

He placed his hand lightly on her neck, curling his fingers around the smooth column of her throat and feeling out her pulse point. He grinned as it sped up at his touch.

"How about you take that break now?" he asked softly.

Her breath hitched and she pulled her hands back from the keyboard, turning to look at him.

Her hazel eyes were bright with desire, causing his dick to twitch in his pants. She didn't know just how much those expressive eyes of hers affected him.

She surprised him by picking up her laptop and placing it on the nightstand before climbing off the bed. He watched her as she stood there and worried her bottom lip with her teeth as she looked at him. He could tell she was conflicted with something but he waited her out, knowing it would take her a moment to settle on a decision.

She let out a long breath and clasped her hands together behind her back. "Scoot over here please," she asked him quietly.

He smiled softly and complied, wondering what she was up to. He adjusted his position to where he was sitting on the bed in front of her with his feet flat on the floor.

Song: Collide by Justine Ft. Tyga

She then slowly sank down to her knees in front of him and placed her hands on his thighs, bunching her fingers in his sweatpants.

"Will you let me make you feel good?" she asked shyly, looking up at him with those wide eyes.

His breath caught as he stared down at her. Fuck, she looked so good on her knees before him.

"Hmm, do you think you've been a good girl? You think you deserve to have this dick in your mouth?" he asked, arching an eyebrow at her.

Sabrina's face flushed red and she nodded. He knew she liked it when he talked dirty to her–even if she never said it. But judging by the way her pussy clenched around his dick whenever he said naughty things to her, she fucking loved it. He thought she secretly liked it when he took control of her.

"Alright, show me what you can do then," he said.

She nibbled on her lower lip and nodded. Yoongi inhaled deeply and watched as she ran her hands up and down his thighs, before she gently cupped the bulge in his pants. He grunted softly as her fingers traced around it before gliding back down his inner thighs.

"Don't tease me, little girl," he warned her in a low voice.

She looked at him and grinned flirtatiously. "Help me take these off then," she said lightly.

He chuckled and lifted his hips slightly, allowing her to tug his sweats and boxers down to his ankles. He felt a surge of pride when his dick sprang free and slapped his lower stomach, causing Sabrina to gasp quietly. He knew he was big, everyone who took him had to work up to it, but something about his soulmate's appreciation made his spine tingle with pleasure.

The longer she looked at it, licking those delectable lips of hers, the more impatient he got. "Well? What the fuck are you waiting for? Suck it."

Sabrina's lips parted and she leaned forward, tentatively kissing and kitten licking his tip. God she loved to tease him didn't she? Yoongi was already starting to sweat as he felt a dark curl of desire unfurl in his gut and he roughly grabbed a handful of her braid.

"I said suck it!" he growled as he pushed her head further down this throbbing cock.

She whimpered as she tried to take him fully and his balls tightened at the sound. He relieved some of the pressure on her head and allowed her to slide back up for breath before she began to bob her head up and down his length, keeping a tight seal on her lips.

Yoongi tossed his head back and groaned loudly. Fuck, her mouth was so good. "That's right baby girl. Ungh, your mouth was made for sucking my dick."

He almost came off of the bed when he felt her soft fingers gently kneading his balls at the same time as she started swirling her tongue all around him. He had to hold himself back from cumming when he looked down and saw her looking up at him coyly, cheeks flushed pink.

Unable to take it anymore, he grabbed a hold of her head and said, "Get ready, I'm about to fuck your throat so hard you won't be able to talk for a week."

She whimpered and he growled in response as he pressed forward and shoved his cock so far down her throat that her nose pressed against his pubic bone.

Yoongi let a stream of curses fly as he pumped in and out of her mouth, using her mercilessly. Her little mewls and grunts combined with the filthy sounds of his sloppy fucking pushed him over the edge.

"Ah, shit, here it comes! Fucking take it all you little slut!" he shouted as he released. He felt her struggling to swallow his river of cum with his dick still down her throat but he found savage pleasure in that. The way she was grabbing onto his thighs, scrambling for purchase, made him want to keep fucking her into oblivion.

He was a man possessed.

He pulled back slightly, keeping himself in her mouth but leaving her throat to allow her to gargle down the rest of his cum.

"That's right. Swallow it all, my little dirty girl."

He eventually pulled back and she gasped for breath, coughing and spluttering, as she wiped her snot and tears away.

Fuck she was beautiful like that. Yoongi was slowly finding out that Sabrina was the perfect mix of innocence and sexuality. He couldn't wait to teach her more about how to please him. His thoughts wandered to the smooth ropes and toys he kept at his private apartment.

Oh, little girl, you're in for the time of your life, he thought to himself. Suddenly, he couldn't wait to move her into his place. The sooner the better.

After Sabrina had cleaned herself up, he convinced her to lay down next to him for a nap. She had protested, wanting to finish her work but he had closed her laptop and stared her down until she relented. As he watched her drift off, he felt a new resolve to take care of Mr. Cha and remove him from their life.

—-----------------------------

Two days later, Yoongi opened his email and found several attachments from an unknown sender. The only line of text in the message read:

You should know who your supposed soulmate really is

Frowning, Yoongi opened the attachments.

—--------------------------------

Sabrina POV:

I stepped out of the shower and quickly toweled off before getting dressed. I was in somewhat of a hurry because Yoongi had told me that we were going to move into his place by the end of the day and I was rushing to get everything ready.

I was almost giddy with excitement. It was a step further in our relationship and I couldn't help but feel a small bit of hope for us. Mr. Cha and Hunter aside, I was actually feeling good about everything. Yoongi and I were finally on a good path and I had a job I loved, even if it was through BigHit. There was still the issue of Tae, but it seemed like a far off problem that we would deal with later.

I walked down the hallway to Yoongi's room but didn't find him there. I mentally shrugged and got to work gathering the rest of my own things. I began packing it neatly into my suitcase, glad that I didn't have a lot to do since I hadn't really been able to bring much from my apartment. I was really looking forward to having a larger space that I could spread out into. I didn't want to feel like a visitor anymore.

After I was done packing, I went into the kitchen to see if Yoongi was there making lunch. But again, I was met with silence. Did he go to his studio? I didn't know the passcode so I decided to text him instead of trying to knock on the soundproof door. I turned to grab my phone but I didn't see it sitting on the counter where I had last left it. Before I went to take a shower, I had plugged it in to charge by the coffee maker, or so I thought.

Did I move it absentmindedly?

After a short search, I found it face down on the couch. Weird. I thought for sure I had left it charging. I unlocked it and sent a text to Yoongi, asking where he was. I wasn't sure if he would respond right away since I knew how focused he became when he worked. So, I made myself a small lunch and worked on my lessons while I waited.

Finally, two hours later, Yoongi texted me back.

Soulmate:
Meet me at my apartment at six. Driver will get you.

Short and not so sweet as always. I sighed and checked the time: 2:30 PM

I had some time to kill, so I plunked down on the couch and continued watching my favorite k-drama.

-------------------------

At 5:54 PM, the driver that Yoongi had sent for me maneuvered his way through the gate at Hannam The Hill. After doing a security check on us both, the guards finally waved us through.

Yoongi wasn't kidding, security here was tight as fuck. The driver had caught my expression and chuckled. "There are tons of celebrities who live here, so the security needs to be top notch," he explained kindly.

I nodded and continued staring out the window, wide eyed.

Not long after, I found myself in a sleek elevator after I followed the directions that Yoongi had left with the receptionist.

A few moments later, I stepped out onto the 18th floor and went to apartment 3. I typed in the passcode that Yoongi had provided and stepped over the threshold.

It was dim and quiet in the entryway, but I saw a soft glow coming from the right so I opted to follow it. There was a murmuring of voices, but I couldn't quite make them out. Did Yoongi invite some members here to help out? I grinned and wheeled my suitcase faster, thinking about how nice it would be to see everyone again.

I turned the corner into a spacious living room and pulled up short as I saw him seated there on the plush white couch.

Only, he wasn't alone.

Straddling his lap with her back to me, was a small woman with long chestnut hair. My heart pounded erratically as I watched him kiss her fervently.

What.....?  

I was rooted to the spot, watching helplessly as my soulmate made out with another woman. Our bond suddenly surged to life and began buzzing. I was about to back out of the room when Yoongi actually looked up and locked eyes with me. But instead of acting surprised or embarrassed, he held my gaze and kissed her harder, reaching down to grab her ass. Tears flooded my eyes as he embraced the tiny, perfect woman on his lap.

I was frozen, damned by the universe to stand here and watch until he released me. He pulled back and said to her, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom? You go on. I have some trash to take out first."

I gasped and brought my trembling hands to my mouth as hot tears cascaded down my cheeks. Why was he doing this?

Our soul bond started burning and tugging at me as I realized that he purposely wanted me to catch him. He wanted to hurt me.

The girl laughed and slid off his lap, not even sparing me a passing glance as she left the room.

Yoongi slowly got up and stalked over to me.

"Yoongi...why?" I croaked out.

His eyes flashed with fire and he snarled,"Don't act like you don't know why, you stupid bitch! You thought you could fool me with your fake emotions and lies?!"

I gaped at him, utterly stunned by his harsh words. "What are you talking about?! Why are you with that woman?!" I cried out.

Yoongi crossed his arms and glared at me. "That's none of your concern."

My face grew hot and I curled my hands into fists. "Like HELL! I am your fucking soulmate!! Does that mean nothing to you at all?!"

His gaze hardened and he rolled his eyes. "YOU mean nothing to me."

I froze, hurt and confusion rolling over me.

He suddenly lunged forward and grabbed me by the neck, shoving me back against the wall. I yelped in surprise, causing him to scoff.

My eyes searched his, and I yelled, "What are you talking about? I didn't do-"

He cut me off by squeezing my throat tighter. "Shut. Up. I know all about your schemes and your filthy fucked up past."

My heart stopped and a tide of anguish slammed into me. He...who told him? I had been worried about his reaction to my past but this was so much worse than I had imagined.

"STOP MANIPULATING MY EMOTIONS YOU BITCH!" he yelled, pulling me forward and slamming me back again. My head banged against the wall and I grimaced at the dull pain spreading through my skull.

"You can't fool me anymore. I know all about your plan. Bet you were jumping for joy when you snagged me as your soulmate, huh? Well, the party is over!" He seethed, his eyes wild. There was something seriously wrong with him but I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even think. 

I clawed at his hands on my throat but he held fast, slowly cutting off my air supply.

"Here's what is going to happen now. You're going to take those drugs because I won't wait one more second for our fucked up bond to solidify so I can be rid of you. Mr. Cha has them in hand and will have them delivered to your apartment tomorrow. If you don't take them within 1 hour of delivery, he will have you arrested for blackmail and fraud," he told me slowly.

I tried to shake my head no but he held fast.

"I want nothing more to do with you. Anything that you thought was between us was a lie. You weren't the only one playing a game."

He then leaned in and kissed me roughly, biting my lip until it bled, before he pulled away. I could see drops of red on his lips as he smiled maniacally at me.

"At least you were a good fuck," he grinned.

As I stared at Yoongi, my vision going spotty, I wondered who he was. Who was this man before me? He wasn't my idol. He wasn't my soulmate. He was a madman. As I kept staring, I realized that his pupils were just pinpricks and his skin was clammy.

Was he...high??

What had happened to make him feel bad enough to take drugs? What could I do to get him to see reason? I fought against the hurt he had inflicted on me to try and find a way to get through to him. 

But all of my hope slipped away at his next words.

"You're lucky Mr. Cha even has those drugs for you. At first, I wanted to just kick you out and let nature take its course, because someone like you doesn't deserve to live. But I guess I'm too soft-hearted. All I want is to be rid of you. Take the drugs and disappear. Now, get the fuck out of here and don't ever let me see your pathetic face again, whore."

He yanked me forward and then shoved me to the side as he released me so that I crashed onto the floor.

But I didn't feel any pain. I had gone numb. The soul bond that had grown hotter and more painful with each one of Yoongi's hurtful words had suddenly fallen silent.

It was as if it was on mute.

I slowly got up and grabbed my suitcase, wheeling it behind me as I walked out Yoongi's apartment.

"And don't even think about releasing any of the shit you have. We already have it locked down and we will find you and end you. Now get the fuck out bitch!"

His parting words stabbed into me, confusing me, but I didn't stop to consider them. I didn't look back at him either because I couldn't. Because if I did, I knew I would fall to the floor and die right there.

Song: what if i took it off for you? by Nemahsis

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the down button. I was waiting for the panic and despair to hit me, but I felt nothing. I was so numb that I couldn't even feel my fingers as I clutched my suitcase handle.

I'm not sure how I made it out of his apartment complex. I didn't even know where I was headed until I had already arrived. Somehow, I managed to walk back to the old dorm. The sun had long since gone down and the cold must've been unbearable but I didn't feel it.

I entered the dorm and found it silent. Good.

Leaving my suitcase behind in the hallway, I went to Yoongi's room and yanked one of his hoodies out of the closet and slipped it on. I sat on the edge of the bed and blinked mindlessly at the wall.

After minutes or hours of reliving the past 24 hours and wondering what I was supposed to do next, I came to a realization. There was only one thing I could do to fix everything.

I slowly stood up and went to Yoongi's nightstand. After rummaging around for a few seconds, I found exactly what I needed. With one last look, I left his room and went to the kitchen, grabbing one of the largest bottles of whiskey I could find, before I left the dorm.

Everything was going to be okay.  

--------------------------

A/N:

er........

sorry. 

theories?  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

113K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
122K 5.5K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
337K 14.5K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...
705K 24.9K 33
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...