My Love For You |Naruto Vario...

By DatChild13

Kaiya Ryu isn't a normal girl. She is the secret Jinchuriki of the No tails. She has strong jutsu and chakra... More

The Beginning -1
Secrets -2
Training -3
Anbu -4
Attack -5
Him -6
The Sand -7
A Day with Him -8
New mission -9
Why is it always Gaara-10
Why is it always Gaara pt2 -11
Close to death -12
Another one gone -13
Preparing for Pain -14
Attack on the Leaf -15
Pain vs Naruto -16
Rebuilding -17
Shikamaru -18
A nightmare -19
5 kage summit -20
Danzo/Sasuke -21
Captured -22
Itachi -23
The hokage -24
The Beginning of the war -25
Teamwork -26
Infinite Tsukuyomi -27
Kaguya -28
Almost Over -29
I'm sorry -30
Goodbye...for now -31
Exploding Humans Pt 1 -32
Exploding Humans Pt 2 -33
Exploding Humans Pt 3 -34
Exploding Humans Pt 4 -35
A new mission -36
Found Him -37
A new plan -39
Safe -40

Gone -38

55 2 0
By DatChild13

*WARNING*

Things that happen in this chapter can be triggering! The following will be mention, talk about and describe. If you are triggered or sensitive to any of this please skip over the part marked *** 

-sexual assault  

-rape 

-sexual abuse

I do not encourage any of this that will be talked about! I under this happens to people and I'm truly very sorry if it's happen to you or someone you know. If at any point you feel uncomfortable reading this you can stop. The end of this chapter will contain said material and the beginning of the next chapter. It will also be mentioned once or twice throughout the next few chapters but only once for one major scene.

(Nothing I will write is detailed or descriptive)

I DO NOR CONDONE ANY TYPE OF ASSAULT MENTIONED OR TALKED ABOUT! 

—————————

My eyes fluttered opened. I could see the small amount of light shining through the tiny window. I turned my head groaning. I had expected my neck to be soar from sleeping in a awkward position but found that it was not. I sat up and looked around. I immediately turned bright red. 

Somehow last night I had fallen asleep with my head resting against Sasuke's chest, using him as a personal pillow. My movement seemed to wake him from his sleep so I quickly scooted a few inches from him and tried to calm my face down. 

Sasuke's head lifted and he wiped sleep from his eyes. I knew I was staring at him and I knew I shouldn't. So I couldn't feel bad for myself when we made awkward eye contact. I managed to clear my throat and took his cloak from my shoulders and handed it back to him. 

"Thanks for letting me borrow it." I said to him trying to make this less awkward then it felt. He went to take it back, grabbing it and brushing my hand in the process. I let my eyes drop from his trying to keep my self together. Why did he have to make me feel like this? I leaned my head back against the wall. 

"So do they bring us food or do they just starve us?" I asked as my stomach tensed. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. It was safe to say I was starving. Sasuke nodded. 

"They normally come in the morning and late afternoon." He said. 

"Perfect." I said relieved. "I'm starving." There was a comfortable silence. "Do you ever miss him?" I asked, "your brother." Sasuke didn't respond at first and I honestly thought I messed up by bringing Itachi up until he responded. 

"Yes," he said, "why?" I shrugged. 

"I just miss mine." I said. "He would've turned 26 last week." I paused, "Sorry, I know how you are it's your brother. I shouldn't have brought him up." 

"No, it's fine." Sasuke said, turning his head toward me. "He killed your brother right?" I nodded my head. Sasuke opened his mouth to say a something again but I spoke first. 

"It's okay thought, I don't hold anything against you or Itachi." I said, "I let go of regret and revenge a long time ago." 

"Your brother," Sasuke said after a moment of silence. "what was his like?" A small smile formed on my face. 

"He kind," I said, "Akio taught me how to use my swords and taught me my jutsu." I told him, "he raised me after our clan died...he was always protective of me and only cared about my well being...he died protecting me." I looked at Sasuke. "What was Itachi like?" 

"He was always loving and caring." Sasuke said. His face was black but I could tell in his eyes how proud he was to be his brother and how much he cared for him. "He always had my well being and the Hidden Leafs in mind even at the coast of his happiness and life." 

"I guess we both had good brothers then," I said, I saw Sasuke's lips turn upward slightly. 

"Guess we did." 

"By the way what does this mean?" I said taking two fingers and poking Sasuke's forehead. Sasuke looked a bit surprised by what I did, and even a faint pink formed on his cheeks. "You said you would tell me eventually. So what does it mean?" 

"It's something my brother used because he was always too busy to train with me." I gave him a questioning look. 

"That doesn't tell me what it means or why you did it to me." 

"It means you're annoying," he deadpanned. 

"Ouch," I said pretending to be offended. "Couldn't be that you've told me a hundred times." I leaned up against his ear and whispered. "I know that's not what it means so I'll ask you again later." I honestly still didn't know what it meant but I knew it couldn't be just simply that I was annoying. There was silence for a few minutes before Sasuke broke it. 

"I like your hair." He said. 

"Huh?" I said subconsciously feeling my hair. "That's random." 

"I like that you grew it out." He specified. 

"Oh, thanks.." I said, "you know I've had this hair for a while now." I pointed out. I had brown my bangs out after the war and had worn my hair like this since. He shrugged. He reached out and touched the end of my hair. 

"I like that it's longer now," he said, "I think it looks good on you." I laughed. 

"So the rumor from when we were kids is true?" He gave a confused look. "That you like girls with long hair." He rolled his eyes. 

"I don't even know when that started." He said, "I'm surprised you remembered me from when we were kids." 

"I mean I was in your class." I said to him, "you're kinda hard to forgot." 

"Hn, I thought you left early." 

"I did," I said, "but I only graduated a year earlier so I got to enjoy your gloomy presence for a few years." 

"What did you do after you graduated?" He asked, "I never saw you until when we met during the war." 

"I went off and trained for a few years, then I came and the third hokage had just died and Lady Tsunade became hokage. So I applied to anbu." A bittersweet smile formed. "I honestly don't know how my younger self thought I could make anbu when I hadn't even been on a genin team...but I guess Tsunade thought differently and I joined and stayed in anbu until I left after the war." I smiled, "but now I'm just a regular jounin." 

As I finished speaking door to the cell opened and the man from before walked in. He had food and placed it down before us. 

"Eat quickly," he said glaring at us, but mostly me. "I'll be back in a few minutes, for you." He didn't specify who 'you' was but I had a bad feeling it was me. We began to eat out food in silence. 

"When he comes back for one of us I think that's our best chance to gather information." I said to Sasuke. He nodded. 

It wasn't long before the man returned. He glared at us and grabbed my wrist pulling me up from my sitting position. He removed it from my current chain and reattached it to the one before, that tied both my wrist together. He then grabbed me and pulled me out of the door way. I gave Sasuke one last look before I was taken into the dark hallway. 

The man brought me into room that reminded me of a laboratory. It had chemicals on the wall in shelves and a metal table with clasps. The man forced me down on to the table, untying my wrists and clasping them into the ones attached on either side of me on the metal table. 

"Hey, Ibiki the boss will be here soon." Another man said as the one who had brought me here headed over to the counter. I scanned the room trying to find any possible information but couldn't. 

"What? Genji is coming here?" The man said surprised. "Already?" Genji...I thought, that was the bosses name. I would have to tell Sasuke when I got back. Hopefully I got back. I honestly didn't know if I would. The man left leaving me with the one who brought me called Ibiki. 

"This might hurt a bit," he said coming closer to me with something in his hand, "try not to scream to much."

——————————

Sasuke Pov

The door opened again. I couldn't tell how long it had been since they had taken Kaiya. I had started to get worried because they had already given me my second meal, which they normally didn't give until mid afternoon. I knew this was the best chance we would get to find information but I still wished she had listened to me about leaving. 

A small figure stepped through the door. Their was no chain tying their wrists together so I assumed it was one of the enemy. I couldn't make out who because of how dark it was. The door slammed shut leaving me alone with them. A small light shined on them lighting a piece of their hair up. It was bright orange. 

"Kaiya?" I mumbled. They're was no response. Her hands slid across the wall as if guiding her. "Kaiya." I said more clearly. Her head turned my direction and she began to stumble to me with her hands out in front. I stood up. Something was wrong. Her head was down so I couldn't see her face. 

Her hands soon made contact with my chest. 

"Sasuke?" She said quietly. I nodded. Her hands went from my chest to my face. "You are Sasuke, right?" She said moving her hands across my face.

"It's me Kaiya." I said taking my hand and lifting her chin up. I held in a gasp as I saw the bandages covering her eyes. I could see the small amount of red on the bottom on one of her bandages covering her eyes.  "They took your eyes." 

"I'm sorry—" she started to say. 

"No," I said interrupting her, "don't apologize for this. You did nothing wrong." Her head tilted down. I grabbed her hand in mine and guided her towards the wall where we had been sitting before. 

"The leaders name is Genji." Kaiya said as she sat down and I sat down next to her. 

"That doesn't matter anymore." I said looking over her to make sure she wasn't hurt anywhere else. "Next time they come we're leaving." 

"But what about the mission-"

"I don't give a damn about the mission," I said sternly, "we can find a different way to take them down." I said softer this time.

"This is my fault...if I hadn't-"

"It's not your fault, okay?" I said, "don't blame yourself for something like this. We'll get your eyes back and your be as good as new, okay?" I was trying to reassure while not getting mad. I was furious at whoever had done this to her. "Did they hurt you anywhere else?" 

Kaiya POV

***

"Did they hurt you anywhere else?" Sasuke asked concerned. I stayed silent. I was scared to tell him. I wanted to keep it hidden but I knew I had to tell someone, and right now Sasuke was the only friend around. 

"Kaiya?" He said softly taking his hand to my face. He must've sensed that something else was wrong. I guess that's what I liked about Sasuke. He could read me so easily, something others haven't been able to do. "You can tell me." 

"Do you promise not to get mad?" I asked. 

"I could never be mad at you." He said. I took a few shaky breaths, deep down I was ashamed of what had happened, but at the same time I felt horrible for feeling ashamed. With my heart racing I started to speak.

"After he took my eyes..." I started to say. "He started talking about how one pair wasn't enough..and that eyes would make more money." I felt my breath catch in my throat and tears start to slip down my cheek. My eyes had just freshly been removed so my tears were mostly a mix of water and blood. Taking a deep breath I began to speak again.

 "He said since I was the only remaining person with a Kanjogan, I was the only who could produce more eyes..and he was talking about how lucky it was that I was a female...a-and.." 

Sasuke's arm wrapped around my body and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped arms around his neck and buried my head into the crook of his neck and began to sob. "H-he said he needed to breed more..a-and then..h-he-" a sob escaped me as I clutched onto Sasuke's clothing as if I would be ripped away from him at any moment. "He raped me." 

Sasuke's arm tighten around me protectively. I don't know how long I sat there crying into Sasuke's shirt but by the end my throat felt raw and my eye socket burned from all that had happened to it. 

"He'll never touch you again." Sasuke said to me before kissing my forehead. 

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.6K 56
Yuki is a half demon girl from a clan that is know for being related to the 10 tail beast, but her clan was assassinated when she was just a few mont...
69.8K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
367K 11.3K 44
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Gaara were 22 when they won the war. They were the only survivors out of the entire world. Guess it wasn't muc...
74.2K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...