Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

By -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... More

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XI

2.2K 102 5
By -aesuki

Madara's POV

"Madara-sama!" one guard shouted barging into my newly office that used to belong to my father; interrupting the paperwork I was given unpleasantly by the clan elders. I quirked an eyebrow waiting for him to speak.

"Oh.. well, Aquila-san has returned safely Madara-sama." he stuttered tremulous shaking or almost convulsing rapidly. Hmm... I wonder how he is a ninja if he is this afraid of me? That just gave me a weird dominant feeling that people are extremely submissive in this clan.

"So she is back then?" I asked irritatedly as he nodded frantically faking a smile. I sighed dismissing him from my presence.

So she is back so suddenly? I stood up placing both my hands behind my back. But something keeps crossing my mind completely; the elders wouldn't stop pushing me around for the past couple of days of all this work my father never completed himself with clan affairs.

And even marriage to bare heirs right away.

They even brought up legible women who are of age. I couldn't help but scoff at their detrimental mentality they carry. Mostly, the fact I've already experienced some of them in bed to delude my own mind at night. I'll make sure these geezers won't force me in this.

My father has made a peace treaty to another clan who has been yearning power for decades. Without my consent, he made an alliance with them only if I marry one of their daughters.

Wasn't it the Nikkō clan? I sighed not feeling congruently of this idea. The elders have been the ones to decide who I shall marry, but they weren't fond that my father chose for me so soon. I clenched my fists into balls gritting my teeth harshly. Something seems completely empty in me. Ever since I was chosen to be the next clan leader and Izuna second in command, most of my freedom has been depleting rapidly. I've been cooped up in this office for almost a week since we have returned from the war.

Many upset families were upset for their losses on the battlefield. I had to send my condolences to each and every family letting them know that every soldier fought to their very best and they didn't die in vain.

I left my room to see Aquila, hopefully, her manner changed. Also, respectfully hoping she still doesn't despise me as she used. I don't know how I feel about this at all. She may not even want to see me or even take one glance in my direction. After All, I was the one who suggested that she should be kept safe during the whole war and preparations in the first place.

"Nii-san!"

I turned my head to the side seeing Izuna frowned solemnly. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms waiting for him to speak clearly as to what he wants.

"Oh, did you know Ramiko has been bedridden since she has gotten back. A lot of people are assuming that she has an illness that the doctors of this clan can't analyze what's wrong with her. It's possibly critical and may harm her health condition. I kind of feel worried nii-san..." Izuna was trembling immensely; as if his bones were tremulant. I widen my eyes cluelessly as to what was going on.

Ramiko is ill?

Maybe I should stop in by the infirmary to make sure what I hear is true or not. I rather know now than wait later. She is one of the best medics we have.

Looks like I will greet Aquila back another time.

Aquila's POV

"Huh, what do you mean that Ramiko is terribly ill?!" I shouted spitefully and agitatedly. The guard looked away lamentably; shaking his head. I stormed away towards the infirmary. Every step I took was making my blood spike exceedingly.

I better get an explanation as to why she has been ill for quite some time while I was gone. So many things crossed my mind as to what might be the cause. I have just arrived this morning around eight and it is already four in the afternoon.

It took me two days to get back from Mount Kyoko to only hear this?

I stomped towards the infirmary manner rather vigorously. I pushed the shoji door open walking in to only be halted by a female nurse. She held a stern look; rather disdained and annoyed. "What business do you have here?" she grunted rather annoyed at my presence.

"Is Ramiko around? I have to see her." I said rather eager. "Hmm... so you say Ramiko?" She placed her index finger to her chin thinking as she went over to the main desk to grab a wooden clipboard. Flipping pages as she went, I felt my patience drop drastically. I am definitely not a patient person.

"Oh..."

"Huh, what is it?!"

"Nobody can see her at the moment. Her room is restricted at the moment. So only her attendants, the nurses, as well as the doctors of this place can see her and tend to her only. This reason seems very highly confidential." she responded as I nodded contently biting my bottom lip in nervousness.

Damnit Ramiko, I am hoping this isn't as bad as it seems.

"Aquila?"

I turned on my heals to be met with the only familiarized black orbs that peered at the corners of my eyes.

Madara...

"So, I heard you're back already. So you heard about Ramiko?" he said with contempt standing mere inches away from me. "Well aren't you suppose to be happy or are you disconsolately unhappy that I am back? Also, yes I heard of my friend's condition Madara-sama." His name rolled off my tongue hastily.

"I guess a little bit of both for the first part that you're back. Seems like you've matured a lot since last time I have seen you, also you wouldn't be seeing Ramiko any time soon. Seems like her condition is highly critical that inflicted upon her. They wouldn't tell me a thing as well even if I demanded an answer." He responds solemnly crossing his arms. I opened my mouth to say something but something caught my eyes that peered around the corner.

"Oi! Madara!"

Catching both of us off guard, Izuna came running towards us panting quickly before continued speaking:

"Nii-san, the Nikkō clan is supposed to be arriving within a week and we need to make arrangements, beforehand and organize everything thoroughly. Don't you want to meet your soon to be wedded wife?" Izuna asked as I felt oblivious to what was going on.

Madara is betrothed to someone else?

Why do I feel slightly affected by the feeling of unhappiness stinging throughout my body just now? And he hasn't even met her and they're coming so soon. Who are they?

"Get lost Izuna! I even sent them a letter yesterday saying I cancel the arrangements to this ridiculous agreement that my father and their leader made stating that I am the clan leader now. So they sent a letter back regarding that they insist on this marriage to happen. How redonculous of that clan thriving with power and greedy humans they are. I don't care about this alliance between them, they don't hold anything that I desire. They're just some greedy clan," Madara scolded him rolling his eyes annoyingly at his younger brother.

"But-" Madara raised his hand, "I do not want to speak about this."

So that clan is still coming within a week...?

Noticing my smile faded achromatically; my face draining of colour, and showing a phlegmatic expression. I bit down on my lips indignantly. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?

"Aquila?"

Oh no! Even Izuna noticed my sudden change of actions and motions. I felt very lightheaded and dizziness swarming around me in circles.

"I'm sorry you two... I must go." I hurried on my feet briskly down the Uchiha Compound back to the main stronghold feeling my heart would burst through my chest at any given moment.

I walked down the hallways to my quarter's melancholy swallowing thickly; possibly because I couldn't see Ramiko. I rather take my mind off of her thinking she would be alright, right? Also Madara... I can't be focused on him. I don't even want to think about him.

I started gritting my teeth and clenching both my hands in thick balls once I reached my room quietly. Stepping in and realizing that everything seemed to be intact and not once touched since I've been gone for months.

Just secondly two forceful knocks were heard outside my room.

Really? I just got here. I groaned walking over to the door trudging my feet across the room gently.

"Huh, Izuna?" I asked widening my eyes slightly. Why would he be here?

"Oh, Aquila!" He then hugged me crushing my delicate bones. My breathing hitched.

"You're killing me Izuna!" I stammered gritting my teeth as he released.

"Well, I couldn't do that when my brother was watching. I think he kind of likes you."

I huffed, him liking me, very unlikely.  "Well, are you seriously here to tell me that? Just making something clear Izuna-kun, I highly doubt he would like someone like me. I don't understand my emotions clearly right now and I don't think he understands his. Sure I am more than happy for him that he is marrying someone at last. Took years, but that's him and that's that. Any more annoying questions you would like to ask or is that it?" I started to glower him with a disdained look as in very annoyed.

"Baka! He doesn't want to marry someone outside of the clan and you know it. I know you don't mean every word you just said." I nearly facepalmed at his comment. I sighed, "why do you care, Izuna? Besides, I don't plan on staying here forever you know. I want to travel to the nations. See the world like the Land of Earth, Wind, Lightning, Water, and other smaller nations." I looked away glancing at nothing in particular.

"You know you're not supposed to. Since now you have been accepted in this clan. I didn't tell you before about another reason why you're here. Well, Aquila, when you came into this clan almost four years ago, almost everyone despised you because not only you weren't from this clan, but you have the Phoenix's power inside you. Most of the guards here were mostly told to keep an eye on you at what cost. They had to make sure you wouldn't have one scratch inflicted upon you by the clansmen. Even after you started training with Minori-sensei, some of the Uchiha clansmen started to acknowledge and started to give you the courage to start believing in yourself, and that you wouldn't one day betray us. When time moved forward, people started to trust and put their faith in you for the clan as well. You see Aquila, you mean more to the clan than you think." Izuna explained as I was lucid and nodded faintly.

"I am not rightfully from your clan Izuna. I would never be able to be an actual Uchiha by your eyes but only your heart would say. Right as of now, I have one thing that is still on my mind; to know what clan I came from. That is my main priority."  I pursued my lips as I went to shut the door on him. Knowing I heard enough.

I shut the door harshly but not too loudly. I don't want to be here anymore. Oh, Kami! Damn you Izuna, now you're making it hard for me to make my decisions. I groaned still repeating his words in my thick mind over and over.

'But when time moved forward, people started to trust and put their faith in you for the clan as well.'

If the clan is putting their hopes in me that one day I could help the Uchiha's fulfil their ambitions for their prosperous future, then why all of a sudden use me? Was I a tool all along because of Aiko?

I need to refresh my mind from everything in total. Literally, I just got here and the sun is setting indicating night time was near; spectacularly still not showing tiredness at all.

Huh, maybe I could research about the Uzumaki clan...? If I am allowed to of course. I still remember Minori getting all deranged about the library policies are only available for the upper class which was ridiculous. Or maybe the policies here changed since Madara is now the new leader.

But still, I shouldn't go around the stronghold without knowing anything first, even if I've been here for a while. If it's true that I am from the Uzumaki clan, then I will find out who they are and where they're from, and nothing can cross my path.

: :

"Are you that naive?!" Aiko's voice rang in my head startling me completely.

"Well, what the hell do you want now?" I growled vehemently as I focused my gaze on him standing a few feet in front of him.

"You're just starting to realize that you were always a tool to them. If you desire to leave so eagerly, then I could help you by lending you my chakra."

Ugh! Not this again! "I am not falling for those cheap tricks. I don't want to leave yet! I doubt I am just nothing to the clan. You can call me stupid and an idiot all you want, but I am not that stupid to fall for the same trick you tried to pull last time!" I vociferated loudly as I was glaring darkly. His eyes glowered down upon me sternly.

"You know you wouldn't have survived to this day without me. That time when that brat of an Uchiha blew a tremendous fireball in your direction, I was the one who made sure you wouldn't get conflagrant burns on your body by using my chakra to prevent any major injuries. So you survived that eminently Aquila-san." He reminded me of that very day; grimacing up at him with a painful expression.

I sighed changing my emotions suddenly, "Oh please, you're lucky I let you roam around and not locked up in a sadistic cage like an animal." I arched both my brows pointing my right index finger at him accusingly.

"Highly unlikely," he scoffed as his talons dug deeper in the ground below us as the water level rises to my shins precisely. He kept showing his disdain stare; towering over me glowering as the calefaction of the room arose immensely. I held both my arms behind my back fixing my composure as I straightened myself.

"I think I would do fine Aiko-san," I said in a mocking tone scrunching my nose in distaste.

I feel myself getting even more dizziness everything around me closing and turning pitch black slowly. My vertiginous mind was spinning like a whirlpool. What is happening? Before I blacked out the final words I heard:

"It's not you who I desire to kill the most Aquila-san. It's the ones who desire power for the greater good." Those were the last words from Aiko before everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
3.3K 107 38
For year's the Senju and Uchiha clans have been sworn enemies. When they were younger Madara and Izuna both thought they could trust a Senju member u...
192K 6.2K 22
Kuzuryu Nao, the 2nd daughter of the head of her clan, is sent to marry the head of the Uchiha clan Uchiha Madara to strengthen the bonds of the two...