Moon Princess

By Angel_nandu

" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said whi... More

A/N POV
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148 (The end)

137

601 22 6
By Angel_nandu

~ Amelia Laurier Pov ~

"Where did you come from?" Xavier's voice boomed as soon as I entered the room.

I quickly surveyed the room, making sure I had come to the right place, and saw all my belongings except one person. I knew something was about to happen, like a fight or something similar. I sighed, closing the door behind me so my in-laws wouldn't hear them.

"I had some work, so I met with the Demon King!" I said while hanging my bag, scarf, and coat on the hanger, walking towards my wardrobe.

"The visits are increasing day by day, I assume!" Xavier's voice held a hint of irritation that he tried to hide.

"Well, my dear sister came to our pack. This is our only chance to separate them, I guess. Their Luna ceremony is just a week away, and we don't have time for that. It's better to expedite things," I said while searching for my pajamas and towel.

"I don't want this to happen!" Xavier said softly, and I huffed in response.

"Xavier, weren't you the one who said that we have to meet the Demon King and ask for his help to separate them from us?" I said, forcing a smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in continuing the deal between us, and I want us to be together. I'm done with everything right now," he snapped with a growl.

"Well, Mr. Xander, this thought should have come to you when we were signing up for the deal, not after everything is over and going in the way we planned," I said, turning away from him and about to enter the bathroom before he pulled my arm back, causing me to land in his arms.

"I was immature back then. I just wanted Amaris to suffer and let you go. But I can't bear for that to happen now. Please, Amelia, try to understand me. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have made the deal, and even thinking about it is driving me mad," he said with a low voice as he nuzzled his head between my shoulders.

"I don't care. As per our agreement, as soon as they get separated, Samuel will be mine, and Amaris will be yours. Nothing can stop this, not even you. Now move aside!" I yelled, struggling in his arms.

"Why do I sense another man's scent on you?" Xavier asked, sniffing around my neck and tightening his hold on me.

"I was, of course, surrounded by men all day. What do you expect? If I didn't smell like this, do you expect me to smell like flowers?" I asked sarcastically.

"I don't care. Stop whatever you're doing. I want us to be together just like any other mates. I will try to win your heart. Please, believe me," he pleaded, and my eyes softened.

"Everything is over. Tomorrow morning, we are going to execute the plan, and once her spirits are exposed, supernatural's will fight for her. Samuel can't do anything about it. Sure, he may be the alpha king and all, but he can't defeat the entire supernatural community. Except for Spade and Samuel, no other members of the Kings are here, which is another disadvantage for them," I said, shrugging casually.

"Don't expect him to go easy, Amelia. He has a beast within him!" Xavier warned.

"He is chained in his mind with the best witches, and no power can awaken him."

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

I yawned and groaned, feeling the weariness of the morning slowly dissipate as I nestled deeper into Samuel's warm embrace. The softness of his touch and the scent of his skin enveloped me, making me feel safe and content. I hummed with satisfaction, greedily inhaling his intoxicating aroma as my fingers explored the smooth skin of his bare back.

With a gentle motion, my fingertips glided from his back to his well-defined abs, occasionally squeezing the taut muscles beneath my touch. Each squeeze elicited a low, pleasurable groan from Samuel, who buried his face in the crook of my neck. In response, he reciprocated my explorations, his hands finding their way to my breasts, squeezing them with desire. The husky timbre of his voice resonated in my ears, sending a delightful shiver down my spine.

"You're driving me crazy, my love," he confessed, his words laced with desire and a hint of playful frustration.

I blushed at his words and the intensity of our intimate morning embrace. Feeling emboldened by his response, I playfully nipped at his earlobe before whispering softly,

"Well, I'm glad I can have that effect on you, my handsome."

His breath hitched as my words teased his senses, and his lips found mine in a passionate kiss. Our bodies pressed against each other, a symphony of desire and affection. The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow on our entangled forms. As our kiss deepened, I ran my hands through his hair, pulling him even closer. His hands roamed my body, igniting sparks of pleasure with each caress.

Samuel gently rolled me onto my back, his eyes locked with mine, filled with adoration and love. His lips trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses. I let out soft moans of pleasure, encouraging him to explore every inch of my skin. His fingers traced delicate patterns along my curves, setting my body ablaze with desire.

"I could get used to waking up like this every day," he murmured, his voice laced with a hint of desire. His lips brushed against mine in a feather-light kiss, igniting a fire within me that only he could quench. I giggled softly, running my fingers through his tousled hair, enjoying the intimate connection we shared.

"Well, you better get used to it because I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon," I teased, tracing a finger along the contours of his cheek. He pulled me closer, our bodies pressed against each other, the heat between us growing more intense.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he whispered, his voice filled with genuine affection.

"Let's freshen up!" I said, pushing his hair back and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Fine! I love you!" he said, kissing my lips before kissing my cheeks as I smiled, while he got up from the bed. I also got up and grinned, but he remained with an annoyed look as I playfully pushed him out of the room.

"Go to Spade's room!" I said, letting out a giggle when I heard his growl.

I went to the bathroom and went through my night routine before choosing my outfit and applying moisturizer and lip balm. Opening the door of my room, I heard no sound. I was used to the silence in my previous pack, the silver Moon pack, but this pack, the Blood Moon pack, was different. With a curious mind, I started walking towards where I caught a whiff of Samuel and Spade's scent. I followed it until I reached the dining area.

Pushing the doors open myself, I saw the pack members of the Blood Moon pack sitting under the heated gaze of Samuel and Spade. For the first time in my life, I saw someone sitting on the chair that Xavier was so proud of, and I wasn't surprised to see my mate, Samuel, sitting there with a dull, lazy, and cold expression as he clinked his fork with the plate, the only sound thundering in the room. Spade, on the other hand, was casually scrolling through his phone while every pack member of the Blood Moon pack eyed the food in front of them.

As I started walking towards Samuel, the sound of my heels boomed in the room, diverting everyone's attention to me. I gave a small nod to Samuel, and he returned the gesture. I could feel the eyes of everyone in the room digging holes into my head, but I ignored them and walked towards Samuel, who invited me into his embrace as I settled comfortably on his lap.

He held me securely, wrapping his hands around me, while I sat there, feeling safe and loved. I gave another nod to Spade, acknowledging his presence.

"Let's start!" Samuel's cold voice snapped everyone out of their trance.

"Has the food been tested by the Omega?" Samuel asked Spade, and my eyes drifted over the table as I scanned each one of them.

Everyone in the room seemed to be giving me curious looks, their eyes squinting in disbelief at the transformation they witnessed. They couldn't believe that I, the same girl who had endured abuse under their rule, was now standing before them, stronger and determined. Amongst the crowd, my gaze locked with Amelia's, who was sitting beside Xavier. At first, she tried to maintain her poker face, but then a chuckle escaped her lips, accompanied by tears forming in her eyes. It was a mix of emotions that I hadn't expected, and it made me realize that perhaps I didn't hate her as much as I thought I did.

Xavier sat beside Amelia, their closeness evident, but it went unnoticed by her. It was as if he was towering over her, protectively. He carefully cut the meat into bite-sized pieces before exchanging his plate with hers, displaying a caring gesture. However, Amelia seemed to willfully ignore his presence. Xavier let out a sigh, frustration flickering in his eyes. Then, he looked up and down my plate, repeatedly blinking as if he was attempting to convey something to me.

Feeling a mixture of emotions, myself, I turned my gaze away from Xavier, only to feel Samuel's grip tighten around my waist. He let out a low growl, a sign of possessiveness, as I ran my fingers soothingly along his back. I nodded briefly in acknowledgment before planting a quick peck on his cheek, causing a smile to form on his lips, which he quickly masked with his usual poker face. 

As I opened my mouth to take a bite of the food Samuel had placed in front of me, I couldn't help but steal glances at Xavier and Amelia. While chewing my food slowly, my mind raced, contemplating the complex emotions and memories that flooded my thoughts.

I had made a choice to let go of the past, to release the burden of the grudge I had carried for so long. Amelia was my sister, after all, and deep down, I couldn't forget the distant memory of her taking care of me, the nights we spent as wolves, exploring the world together. It seemed better to embrace forgiveness and move forward, letting go of the weight that had held me down for far too long.

As the words of forgiveness formed in my mind, I could feel a sudden hit of a headache, sharp and pulsating. I squeezed Samuel's waist without realizing it.

"What happened?" Samuel whispered in my ear, his voice filled with concern, as he put down his fork and gently ran his fingers on my back to comfort me. I forced a smile and replied, 

"Nothing, I just bit my tongue!" I lied, attempting to reassure him. Sensing his desire to speak, I quickly grabbed the fork from the plate and stuffed it into his mouth, playfully silencing him with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"I'm fine, really," I added, trying to mask the frown that was eager to settle on my face. Before Samuel could respond, I excused myself from the table, saying, 

"You know what, I suddenly feel a bit tired. I think I'll head to our room for some rest. Enjoy your meal!" I pecked his lips, silencing him, before making my way towards our room.

As I stumbled through the hallway, my head throbbed painfully, and the world around me became a blur. Each step felt like a challenge, and I struggled to maintain my balance. I reached out to grab onto the wall for support, my fingers grazing the cool surface as I continued to walk in a daze. Shadows danced before my eyes, making it difficult to focus on anything. My vision blurred further, and I could feel my body growing weaker with every passing moment.

Despite the haze in my mind, I managed to find our room, fumbling with the doorknob until it finally yielded to my touch. I stumbled inside, the room spinning around me. I fell on the bed, clutching my head, and let out a wince.

"Crystal, what's happening?" I asked, my angelic form letting out a choked breath in the middle.

"I don't know, Amaris. I feel like I'm losing control!" Crystal responded; her voice filled with panic. I closed my eyes and looked at my spirits, who were trying to take control of themselves, but the black smoke around their eyes was enough to make me realize what was going on. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Crystal, listen, focus, okay? We're not in our palace. We're in the Blood Moon pack. I can't let anyone know that we're multibrids. Bella, try to control the magic. You can do it, Bella. This isn't the first time we've done this. Please, let's do it! For the sake of Sam and our pack. Focus, Bella, please!" I yelled in my mind, trying to calm down myself first.

As I struggled to regain control, my spirits, each representing a different form within me, listened to my plea. Crystal, my angelic form, focused her energy and tried to calm the chaotic magic swirling within me. Bella, the demon form, summoned her inner strength and attempted to bring the magic under control. Phoebe, the witch form, chanted incantations in an effort to stabilize the situation. Elsa, the water bender and ice queen, used her powers to create a calming aura around us.

But despite our combined efforts, the magic refused to be tamed. It continued to surge and twist within me, intensifying the pain in my head. 

One by one, my spirits began to falter. Their forms flickered like fading flames, and they floated in the air in front of me like ethereal ghosts. They clutched their heads, wincing and whimpering in pain. Snow's vibrant white fur turned pale, Ruby's fangs retracted, Bella's eyes lost their fiery glow, Crystal's wings drooped, Phoebe's hands trembled, and Elsa's icy aura dimmed.

"H-How is this possible?" I stammered, bewildered by the sight. The spirits were not supposed to separate from my body. They were meant to remain within the headspace, only emerging when in control. This unprecedented turn of events left me shaken and afraid.

As I grappled with the situation, a knock on the door startled me, causing a surge of panic to rush through my veins. Samuel's low voice came from the other side, filled with concern.

"Are you okay, Sugar?" he asked, his words seeping through the door. My heart raced, knowing I couldn't let him see me in this state. I couldn't let him see my spirits floating in the air, struggling and fading away.

"I'm... I'm fine," I managed to reply, my voice trembling. "Just... a little headache. I'll be out soon."

But the pain grew fiercer, coursing through every fiber of my being. The room spun faster, the world around me blurring even more. The presence of my spirits, now ethereal and vulnerable, heightened my distress. I had to find a solution before it was too late.

"I am coming inside!" Samuel's declaration pierced through my racing thoughts, and the sound of the door clicking unlocked a surge of terror within me.

In that moment, time seemed to slow, and a chill crawled up my spine, shrouding the room in an eerie silence. The air thickened with anticipation as Samuel's footsteps echoed closer, each one magnifying the weight of my secret. Shadows danced across the walls, their sinister waltz matching the rhythm of my pounding heart. I braced myself, a desperate resolve burning in my eyes, knowing that my only chance for survival lay in concealing the ethereal chaos consuming me, even as the world teetered on the precipice of revelation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
13.4M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
13K 600 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...