[Complete] Noise and Kisses {...

By StephAwrites

When Holly Taylor moves back to the quiet suburban neighbourhood she grew up, she struggles to find a reason... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52

48

40 3 0
By StephAwrites

We make it back to the hotel quickly and waste no time in heading straight for the room. As I slot the card into the lock, Ben snakes around my waist and kisses my neck, sending my desire skyrocketing.

The door opens and he gently pushes me in, closing the door behind him. He runs his hands through his hair and smiles again. "I still can't believe you're here." He lazily traces a finger up my arm, sending shivers down my body. "You look amazing... seems almost a shame to take it off..." he says, sliding my spaghetti strap down. Without a thought, I untie the bow on the corset, and he swallows, longing in his eyes. I finish loosening the dress and let it fall to the floor.

"I've missed you." I admit and he sweeps me off of my feet and over to the bed. "I've missed you so much..." he leans over me and gently kisses my lips. I moan into his kiss and let him caress my tongue with his own. My breath hitches as he slowly kisses down my neck and across my collarbone. Running his tongue down towards my breasts, he flips my strapless bra down to expose them and licks each nipple until they stiffen. I can feel the aching between my legs, and I suck in a sharp intake of breath as he gently bites on them. He laughs lightly and continues to kiss down my stomach. When he reaches my tights and panties, he breathes over my most sensitive area and I grip the sheets.

"Ben..." I moan, arching my hips off the bed. He removes them and spreads my legs apart before looking into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Holly..." Ben says, almost in a whisper before moving between my legs. As soon as his tongue hits me, I gasp. He moves slowly at first, and I can feel my desire pooling. He puts a finger deep inside me and builds a rhythm with his tongue, making me groan in pleasure. He pulls his finger out and sucks the wetness of it and, desperate to feel him, I lean up and pull him towards me. I can feel his length pressing against me and I instinctively writhe against him. Moaning, I start to pull his shirt over his head and kiss his broad, lean chest. Creating the same movement with my own tongue, I lick his nipples and hear a guttural noise from his throat. Motioning for him to stand, I remove the remainder of his clothes and kiss down his stomach before flicking my tongue over the tip of his manhood. His legs buckle and I giggle lightly. As I take him into my mouth, he moans my name, which turns me on even more.

Pushing me gently onto the bed, he brings his weight over me and slowly slides himself inside me. My breath hitches and Ben kisses my lips as he builds a rhythm. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me, which makes his eyes roll back. He moans into my mouth, and I lick his lips, which almost sends him over the edge. As the rhythm increases, I dig my nails into his back as I feel myself nearing the verge. As I finally come undone, Ben lets out a final moan before spilling inside me.

He lays his head on my chest, panting and I bring my arms around him until our breathing settles. When I hear him snoring lightly, I gently roll him over to his side of the bed and get up. Pulling on his t-shirt, I walk into the bathroom to remove my make-up and brush my teeth. Getting back into bed, I cuddle into him, and he wraps his arms around me. Feeling closer than we've ever felt before, I fall asleep in his embrace.

***

The next morning, I wake to Ben's gentle kisses along my neck.

"I love you in my t-shirt, it's so fucking sexy." He says, and I can't help but giggle.

"What's the time?" I reply croakily and he groans to look over at his phone.

"9:30, we need to leave soon if we're going to get back at a reasonable time."

"We have to check out by 11... do you have plans?" I ask, leaning into him.

"No, we have plans... you're meeting my mum, remember?"

I kiss his lips excitedly. 'I completely forgot! Let me go take a shower–"

"Not so fast..." he says, lifting the t-shirt I'm wearing up a little. I giggle and he blows a raspberry on my stomach, and I giggle harder, which makes him start laughing.

"God, I love you..." he says, staring into my eyes.

"I love you more" I reply earnestly.

"Not possible." He says, and my heart swells.

"Now take my t-shirt off, I want to do naughty things to you before we have to leave!"

I giggle and remove the only layer separating us.

When we're finished, we jump in the shower together. It's so lovely to feel this comfortable in each other's company and I have to stop myself from staring at his beauty.

When we get out the shower, I can't help but ask, "You've never told me about your tattoos, do they mean anything?"

"Yeah... but they're lame. Ways to remember people or memories."

"I want to know..." I push and he grins.

"Ok, so a lot of them are random lyrics, or drawings I thought were cool, like the Da Vinci hands... the bird cage was for my mum when she was with my stepdad and then the hummingbird was for when she finally got the courage to get out. The two faces is for me and my struggles with myself. The stars are for my grandparents, who bought me a telescope as a kid and got me really interested in stargazing. The Ford Capri was for my dad. The only picture I have of him, he's standing in front of one. The daisy and poppy up here are for my half-sisters, named Daisy and Poppy, who I've only ever met a couple of times."

"I didn't know you had sisters..." I say, lightly touching the flowers.

"Yeah, they must 12 or 13 by now... my dad ran off when they were born, just like me. They live near Leeds."

"I'm sorry to hear that... you never talk about him."

"That's because there's nothing to say... I don't know him."

I nod. "What about the other tattoos?"

"The tally bars are for every time I've fallen off the wagon or just generally fucked up. Need to add a couple more to that actually... Noise and kisses on my collarbone was after you introduced me to the album and that song resonated with me. I also want to get a tattoo of some Holly right here" he says, pointing over his heart.

"Really?" I say, surprised.

"Yes, of course... you are everything to me. I've never felt this way before. You're it for me, Holly, I just know it."

I lean over and kiss the space he touched, and he tilts my chin up for a kiss. It's long and languid and leaves me breathless.

"What can I get for you?" I ask quietly and he laughs lightly.

"You don't need to get a tattoo to show me you love me... I already know."

"I do... so much." I admit and he hugs me tightly.

We get dressed and pack both mine and Leila's items. She's already called and text, desperate for it back, so we vacate the room and make our way to Pete's house. When we arrive, Leila answers the door, hidden but reaches an arm out for her bag and then hightails it back upstairs before we get to look at her, which Ben finds amusing.

Pete's house share is shared with three other people, who all seem very nice. They've got the common areas - living room, kitchen, and bathroom, and then their own rooms. It looks like the boys have commandeered the living room over the last two days, so I'm sure they will be glad to see everyone leave.

As Mark is heading back to university in Birmingham, he leaves first. Impatient, I start to clear away some of the mess in the living room, including empty beer cans, takeaway boxes and plates.

"Hol, you don't need to do that!" Ben says, trying to take the plates out my hand.

"Oh, it's fine - gives me something to do."

"At least let me help you, then" he replies, grabbing a black bag and putting the rubbish in it.

In ten minutes, we've tidied the space and helped James and Ben to pack their belongings in their bags. Ben walks the black bag to the bin outside and Leila comes downstairs, looking showered and preened in a tea dress and pumps. I look down at my green woolly jumper and black jeans and curse my scruffy appearance.

"Erm... I think I might grab my make-up out your car and sort my face out quickly before we leave," I say to Ben as he's closing the front door.

"Why?" He asks, looking puzzled.

"I can't meet your mum looking like this, can I?" I say, pointing to my current state.

"You look beautiful" he says, kissing the tip of my nose.

"You have to say that!"

"No, I don't! Trust me, Mum will love you." I give him a little cuddle and he squeezes my bum, which makes me squeal.

"Right guys," Ben announces to James and Leila, "we better make a move - we've got plans." He gestures between us.

"Ooh, what are you guys doing?" Leila asks, ever the nosey friend.

"Hol's coming to meet my mum and have dinner." Ben shares proudly, and everyone's eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Wow! Have you ever introduced your mum to a girl before?" Pete asks, shocked.

"Nope - never had a girl before."

"Well-" James starts to say before Ben cuts him off. "Fuck off! You know I mean girlfriend!"

James starts laughing.

I walk over to Pete and give him a hug. "So good to see you."

"You too – and thank you... you've made him so happy." He says quietly. Ben appears behind us, and I move to allow him to say goodbye. Ben wraps him in a big hug. "Thanks for having us, mate!" he says brightly.

"Thanks for coming! Don't be a stranger, yeah?" Ben nods and releases Pete.

James and Pete have a brief hug and we make our way to the car to give him and Leila a chance to say goodbye in private.

"Shotgun!" James shouts once he reaches the car.

"No chance! Holly's upfront!" says Ben, shoving him lightly.

"What?! No way!"

"Yep, get in the back."

"Ah man," James replies woefully and I give him an apologetic look.

Leila appears a few minutes later, bag in tow, looking a little glassy eyed. She's going to miss Pete.

"You ok, mate?" I ask sympathetically as she climbs in the back seat.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Who's on music duty?"

"Holly." Ben replies, starting up the car.

"Ah man! Anyone but Holly!" Leila complains and I turn round to slap her on the thigh.

"Hey! Nothing wrong with my music taste..."

Ben clears his throat and I shoot him daggers. He raises a hand in defence and looks back to the road.

I scroll through my Spotify and land on a random mix. When The Smiths starts playing 'Charming Man', everyone ends up singing along. After a few more classic tunes, James and Leila are fast asleep. "Any requests?" I ask Ben.

"Yeah, put on 'Earthquake', please" he says, sweetly.

"I love that song..." I say, selecting one of my favourite The Used songs on the list.

"Me too... the first time you told me to fuck off, I listened to it constantly. I used to stand in the smoking area, listening to it on my headphones, hoping you'd turn up."

I squeeze his thigh affectionately. "I used to do the same... well, not listening to this song, but I used to hope you'd turn up."

"If I'd have just admitted how much I was into you, none of that stuff would have happened... I'm so sorry."

"Ben, it's in the past... don't worry about it."

"But I do worry about it..."

"We'll never move forward if we keep living in the past." I reply seriously and open the car window to smoke a cigarette. I light one and place it between Ben's lips before lighting my own.

"I hope you didn't mind me calling you my girlfriend back there..." he adds taking a drag, and I shake my head.

"Not at all, I liked it." He exhales and smiles, causing my insides to melt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 73 20
When a young nurse by the name of Lizzie Bennett escapes her life in Boston and moves to Chicago, she didn't expect to find herself falling for a cop...
906 22 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...
4.5K 313 30
Harper Gregory just wants to graduate and get out of the picture-perfect suburb of Westbrook, Minnesota. She's tired of pretending to be the perfect...
16.8K 864 81
He gave me adrenaline, passion and thrill. I just didn't know at what cost... When small town girl Mia Thorpe moves to London to begin a new life, th...