๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 08 - Serendipity

409 58 27
By 123hikibakas

This is so bad.

My fists grabbed the bunches of my hair with frustration. I couldn't possibly leave this kid to be like this. Maybe I should call someone for help. The poor kid whimpered again, making my eyes lay on her again.

"Please, I'm so scared, please help me," her fainted words echoed in the air. Beneath her was the cold and deep Atlantic. I fiddled my fingers with nervousness, biting and pulling my lower lip inside,

"Can you hold down for a minute? I'll call someone," I stuttered out, not sure if she could hold any longer.

"My arms are so cold, I can't feel them," she cried from below.

I had to do something immediately.

I had to save this child.

Then I did the riskiest thing I have ever done in my life.

I shoved my bag away, making it fall on the wooden deck with a thump. The cold atmosphere gave rise to goosebumps on my skin, letting my hair leave salutes. My heart thumped with jitter and anxiety.

You have to calm down Y/n...

I took a deep breath and gripped tightly into the cold metallic bar. Slowly I placed one foot on the other side of the fence, carefully, not getting too insecure.

You are doing well Y/n

I managed to get to the other side of the edge. Tightly holding into the bars with shaky hands, I looked down to the deep blue ocean. I gulped as the sound of water clattering rang in my ears.

She was only three bars below me. First I had to get near the girl and then pull her up. Reluctantly I started taking slow steps towards her with the help of the fence. One-step by one step, cautiously my body glided towards the target. The very next moment I gasped as I heard her squeal, slipping her hands from the metal. For a second I thought that she didn't make it.

But boy, she was one lucky young lady, God still had mercy on her.

Even she slipped, her tiny fists were able to snatch the edge of the deck. Her muffled cries made me anxious.

"Hold on, I'm almost there, you can do it" I wasn't sure if I was trying to console her or myself at that time.

" I- I can't do it," I could see her face white as a paper filled with horror. Her palms were getting bluish from lack of blood flow.

She can't hold any longer.

"What do you think you are doing!?" A keen voice of a male struck me.

I didn't have time to answer him or explain to him what was going on. I quickly chucked myself down and grabbed the collar of the girl, when I did that, unfortunately my legs tripped and left me hanging in the mid air. Her tired body gave up, completely leaving me to bare her weight. One of my hands was occupied by her while the other held on tightly for our dear lives.

"I got you, sweety, everything is alright now" I whispered.

Was everything alright?

Heck no it wasn't.

Our lives were hanging there by a thread, I doubted that much that I could hold in for long unless someone comes to rescue us. After seeing the girl didn't respond, I realised that she had lost consciousness after the traumatic incident she faced.

The arm I was holding was starting to ache. I could barely feel it. The cold air was making my hands go numb.

The clock was ticking.

As much as anticipated I was, I heard someone's footsteps stumbling towards our direction.

"Someone help us!" I screeched through my lungs with the energy remaining inside me.

A sudden intense light contracted my pupils, making me almost go blind. I winced my eyes and tried to take a glimpse of my saviour.

I was surprised to see the familiar male figure I saw in the evening, except this time I got a chance for a closer look up. Pair of sharp doe eyes glanced at me. I looked up with pleading eyes. With one glance, he could observe the situation we were in.

"Do you think you can lift the child?" His mellow voice inquired me. I gulped and gave a slight nod,

" I can try," he heaved a sigh of relief and then walked towards me as much as he could. His voice was strong and confident, his words made me poised at the state, setting me at ease,

"When I count from three you will lift the child and I'll catch her, alright?" His words of assurance made me feel better.

"Alright," I took a deep breath as he started counting.

"Three, two, one..." I swung the girl's body as as high I could.

But,

But he couldn't reach his hands to get her, the weight gravitated me downwards. A painful groan escaped from me as my numbed arms gave me unbearable pain. The guy bit his lower lip with frustration,

" Listen," his smooth voice talked to me, " You can do this, let's try one more time," I whimpered as he said.

"I can't, my arms are numb," I felt my throat parched with fear and agitation.

"Look at me," with his voice I met his gaze, they were reassuring.

"Take a deep breath," I timidly obeyed him. My intensive body felt light. I gazed back at him.

"You can do it, I know you can, I trust you," for a minute I felt my heart racing fast for this person, the person was the first one to say "I trust you" to a pathetic person like me. I nod at him,

"On my count,"

"Three...two...one-" I gave in all my strength left and swayed the unconscious body. This time I felt the weight lightening from me. Pair of iron-gripped hands were holding her body. I heard some men huddled in a hurry.

"Take the girl," he handed the girl to a fellow and abruptly gained his attention towards me. His strong body leaned towards me with a stretched hand,

"Take my hand," his concerned words called me. I hopelessly waved my hand in midair to catch his grip.

But I felt weak, my body was giving up.

"I- I can't," my eyes were getting blurred with tears, hopelessly trying to catch his hand. Red liquid patched my palms as the sharp edges of the metal bars cut through my soft skin. The sound of the gathered crowd screaming in horror wildly rang in my mind, their chattery obstacles were driving me mad. But his voice reached me dominantly.

"You can, just like before Okay, take a deep breath," Just like he said, I took a deep breath and took a minute to calm myself.

"I won't leave you, I'm with you," those words were so true, he never left me indeed... He leaned his body even more.

"Come on," with a hefty swing I forced myself to lodge upwards. In that very second I felt a grip on my hand making my lips form into a smile weak smile.

I'm safe

I was safe.

I felt my body getting pulled by strong arms. My body fell into the man who saved my life, semi-consciously. He quickly pulled me to his embrace while the crowd there was throwing a fit about what happened, some were busy treating the girl I saved a while ago. I was happy, maybe happy wasn't the right word, I was proud...My mind rested seeing the girl was tended. I slowly turned my head towards him.

I looked into his eyes.

They were deep like the Atlantic.

So beautiful and deep.

My heart beat in the same rhythm as his, racing a million miles per hour. Our eyes were locked, staring at each other like the time had stopped. His face was glimmering with the lights fallen, making him shine like a golden star.

There was no other word than perfection for him. All up to his alluring doe eyes to his razor-sharp jaws of him left me thinking that this man was no other than perfection.

It was only a moment until I passed out under his gaze because of the unbearable cold.

I never thought that this encounter would ever last as it did.

I never imagined that I just stumbled across the person I would give my life to, who I would breathe for.

That night it happened, two people who had different goals crossed their paths... brought together by fate.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Finally Y/n and Captain Jungkook met, what will be their fate?

Keep reading to find out.

Love y'all loads ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 20.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
385K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
759K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
93K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...