NOTHING

By the_meltinglines

Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life... More

Copyrights & Character Aesthetics
I'm Arjun Singhania
I'm Naina Rathi
When Arjun Meets Naina!
She's A Family Friend!
Unfolding our Pasts
You're My Best Friend!
You're Constant
See You In Delhi!
Happy Birthday Arjun!
You're The Exception Of My Life!
The God Damn Sparks!
Why Being Something More!
Naina At Home!
Wanna Live Upto Your Expectations
What Are You Doing To Me Naina
She Can Make Even A Corpse Smile!
I Like You Naina!
Is Ananya Cheating!
Hitting The Wrong Nerve!
The Complicated Feelings!
Is It A Yes, Yes Naina?
We're Dating!
I Need Time With You
You Make Me Vulnerable
You're My Peace
My Calmness!
The Commitments!
Long Distance Relationship
Happy Birthday My Girl
Missed Me?
I'm Proud Of You
The Craving For Forever!
Naming ceremony
Why We're Together Arjun?
Got My Home After Days
Am I going to loose Arjun!
We Need To Talk, Naina!
Because I Love You Arjun
If Nothing Lasts Forever, Be My Nothing
This Wasn't Fall, It Was Fly
Chilhood Memories
Facing The Past
Arjun's Birthday
It's Dated Fourteen Years Back !
Proposed!
My Constant
Interviews!
Forecasting!!
The Big Day
The Tragic Night
Winning The Battle
Love Conquers All
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

What The Hell Just Happened To Him!

2.7K 195 11
By the_meltinglines

ARJUN'S POV

"Arj.." she was saying before which I spoke.

"Please don't say anything. Please let me figure this out" I mumbled and she looked at me and then nodded.

We both joined the family and left for Chaarbhuja temple which was in Rajsamand district!

Honestly, these places feel so heart warming! It's so peace here in these temples !!

Charbhuja Temple

It was 2 pm when we left from there and had our lunch near The Kumbhalgarh fort.

"Okay! This is magnificent" Mitesh chuckled and I nodded.

"One of the longest walls in world" Avinash told

"'This is the second longest continuous wall in world after Great wall of China.  It has a light & sound show at night! It's beautiful" Naina said

"You've come here?" chachi asked and she nodded

"Some what when I was 15-16 " she told as we went inside.

Kumbhalgarh Fort

As we explored it our guide told us about the history of the Fort. 

We roamed around till sunset and after which we had some snacks.

"Arjun" Naina snapped her fingers at me.

"Huh?" I looked at her when she pointed at my plate which I saw was filled yet.

"What's running inside Arjun! Tell me" she asked concerned

"Naina! I Need Time!" I told and she sighed.

"A lot is running I know. " She mumbled

"Something like that" I told looking at her face.

A lot! Don't know that's even right or not!

Don't even know if I believe in that or not!

But a lot!!

"You're here for relaxing! Not stress." she said and I nodded.

"Come, the show is going to start" I told and she nodded following me.

The light & sound show was amazing! It was from the point of view of the fort itself which narrated it's own story!

It ended near 8 in the night after which we had our dinner and went back to our villa.

Each one of us was so tired because of walking in fort that we slept as soon as we hit the bed.

Next morning, I got ready in casual shirt and blue denims.

When we settled in car, I saw Naina wearing a grey colored kurta.

Kurtas suits her real well !!

We all again started for a temple which was Ekling Ji !

It was a temple of Lord Shiva where we prayed and offered the offerings.

Ekling Ji Temple

Naina is a religious girl. Doesn't mean I ain't but she's more then me. And I like that she is!
I remember how mom yesterday said me after we left from Nathdwara temple that...Mom's exact words were..

She has been raised beautifully! Not just morally but ethically too!

And I don't  know why I felt proud of it! I felt proud that my whole family loved her a lot! And daadi, I guess Naina's her favorite! 

Leaving from there we headed towards Haldighati which was indeed famous for the battle of Haldighati!

"Looks like canvas painted in dark yellow color" Aditi said looking at the yellow valley on the both side of the road.

"Yeah, the color of soil here is kinda turmeric colored" Avinaash told as we again sat in the car .

Haldighati

As we moved a bit ahead we saw Chetak monument which was made in the memory of the the brave horse Chetak who sacrificed its life in battle !

Chetak monument

After this we reached Badshahi Bagh! And around it we saw so many shops of roses, rose water and Gulkand ! We all came out of cars and looked around the roads which looked more like rose town!

Badshahi Bagh

"Ironical! Now roses bloom, where once death ruled " Naina said and I looked at her.

"Deep !" I mumbled and she smiled nodding.

"You know kids, the roses here are called Chaitri" Dad told us.

"Why bade papa?" Nishant asked

"Chaitri means Spring blossom actually. They bloom only in month of Chaitra i.e. in April month. And they're found specially here only! And all the products are natural" dad told and we nodded.

"Most special here. Taste this " Dad told making us all taste gulkand. I too tasted a very little bit and it was really tasty!

After picking up some rose water,rose insence, rose syrup and gulkand of course we headed towards the Maharana Pratap Museum!!

In the memory of the great ruler , Maharana Pratap , this was built! The museum held so many artifacts related to the king as well as the kingdom! 

Maharana Pratap Museum

As we explored it, we got to know so many stories about the great rulers as well as about people who sacrificed their lives for this state!

On the another side of museum there were some shops from where mom, Aashi and chachi were purchasing some goods when I looked at Naina who was with Avinash, Aditi & Mitesh laughing and giggling over something.

After which she gestured Aditi to something and went there. I stepped a little left to see clearly what she was up to!

And then I saw her sitting on an artificial camel and then giggled to herself which made me smile.

"Idiot! Laughs like a contagious disease!" I mumbled to myself taking out my phone and clicked her picture.

"Talking to yourself now! Definitely something's going on" Nishant said from behind and I kept the phone inside pocket looking at him.

"What?" I asked

"Heard what you said and did bhaiya" Ruhaan smirked

"Okay! That was just..nothing. I just clicked a picture to tease her" I muttered

"Nothing? You smiled Bhaiya! That too without any reason!  This isn't nothing! This is a lot! " Ruhaan said and I looked at Naina

"See this! This is what I'm talking about ! Something happens to you when she's near you! Like, Like Arjun version two comes out! Arjun Singhania 2.0 !! And then You want to look at her all the time. Like, you don't want her to go away from your sight for even a second! Is she really still, just your best friend Arjun! I don't think so! " Nishant told and I looked at him.

"You all are over thinking" I mumbled   

"Great then see her with someone else with whom she'll spend her life & leave you forever!" Ruhaan snapped and I glared him.

"Don't you ever, say that again. Ever! " I warned angrily and he looked down.

"There's a lot which we all see bhaiya , that you're not ready to accept" Ruhaan mumbled 

"Why getting angry at him Arjun. She's affecting you Arjun! A lot! Why don't you accept this! Why don't you just let yourself once confine in her. I'm sure, she'll let you confine in herself" Nishant tapped my shoulder and gestured Ruhaan leaving me in my own thoughts!

At night when we reached Villa again, I went to my room as thoughts consumed me.

Why was I so angry that time but never before ever when she used to say, I want my future like this and my life partner like this!

Why was I so angry to listen that "Leave you forever" !

I don't even believe in forever!

But I realized one thing!!

I'm...badly...afraid of loosing her & letting her go away from me!

I don't know when sleep overpowered me and I slept !

Next morning, we all woke up at 8:30 am but there was one person who was still sleeping.

Hence I called her so many times yet she didn't reply!

Sleepy head!! 

So I went to her room and I saw her door a little open, I looked inside to see her wrapped in the comforters and sleeping.

A curve formed on my face looking at her and I sighed as all the thoughts came back! 

"Get up Naina! It's 9 already. Don't you wanna see Udaipur? " I asked from side and she hummed in her sleepy voice.

"Nainaaa" I spoke more loud this time pulling the comforters and she looked at me frowning as she opened her eyes.

"It's 9 am" I told and her eyes grew bigger as she stood up .

"Shit! Shit! Why didn't you wake me up" she screamed 

"Stop shouting and look at the missed calls" I replied and she did the same.

"12 missed calls" she muttered 

"Yeah idiot!" I said and now I looked at her.

She was wearing a night shirt and pjs of dark blue color and she looked...good!

I mean, witchy good!!

Okay shut up Arjun!

There's nothing like that ! Just admit she looks damn good!!

"Fast. Get ready" I said and she nodded running inside washroom taking her bathrobe.

And I went to my room when after 10 minutes I got mom's call so I went out and was heading downstairs when the door of the bathroom opened and I looked at the figure coming out.

Was I shocked ?

No !!

I was damned!!

I was feeling damn hot all of a sudden!

There she was....Her hairs wet and water dripping from them and she was in a bathrobe.

A Freaking Bathrobe!!

I looked at her wet eye lashes and as I looked down, I couldn't look away from her bare legs.

The bathrobe covered her legs till her knees after which they were bare.

I gulped hard and then glared her hard!

She's making me crazy!

With every single damn thing!

And I don't want to hurt her even a bit!!

Is that so difficult for her to understand!!!!

"NAINA'S POV"

Just this was left right!

Me forgetting to take my clothes with me in bathroom !

But it's his mistake. He was standing on my head telling me to get ready quickly and in that hurry I forget everything except the robe!

But man even this plain green T shirt suited his so well. And since it was half sleeved, it showed all his nerves!

God Naina stop it!

Right now I looked at Arjun who had his fists clenched as if controlling something inside him.

I thought he might be in his room or downstairs and I'll quickly get into my room but here he was! 

His steps frozen and hard face which he keeps almost all the time. I really wanted to just run from there because, I was turning red!

And I was feeling shivers both from cold and from his gaze which was on my face first but slowly went to my bare legs!

But what made me shiver more was.. when he glared me! 

Trust me when I say this, he glares as if he'll eat the person raw!

I wanted to take a step back but I felt my legs frozen too! And he moved towards me.

"I...fo..forgot..clo..clothes" I stammered and he raised his one brow.

"Why?" he asked and I looked at him a bit annoyed.

"I was in a hurry of course that's why! If not, I won't be standing in front of you right now in a bathrobe right" I snapped irritated and he looked at me as his eyes traced my neck and settled on...my collar bone!

And again shivers ran through me!

What's with him !!

"Arjun, stop looking at me like this" I mumbled as I felt my breaths abnormal.

"Why?" he asked the same question again and I looked at him more pissed now.

"Because, this is not right" I gritted when he stepped a bit more near me and I gulped hard.

"May be, may be not! But, I like looking at you! And, right now, you made it impossible for me to look anywhere else to distract myself rather then looking at you" he murmured when I looked into his eyes which weren't hard as before but yet they held so much!

I bit my lips when I saw him still looking at me!

Mistake!!!!

A big one!

Now his eyes went to my lips and I gulped more hard!!

His words were repeating in my ears like a kid repeats table of two ! 

'I like looking at you'

He looked at me bringing his hand up and touching my right cheek with his thumb while I felt goosebumps raised at the back of my neck.

He tugged a strand of wet hairs at the back of my ear and I held his another hand for support.

"Arjun" I gasped

"Don't say my name like that Naina" he replied and I closed my eyes as the back of his hand traced my facial features.

"You mix two body wash right?" he asked and I looked at him.

Did he notice me this closely?

Since when!!

I nodded my head when he raised his brow.

"Apricots & Plumeria " I mumbled giving the answer he wanted.

"You're weird...but I like this smell" He murmured as he inhaled it near my hairs and I know, I will loose my body balance very soon if he continues doing what he's doing now!

"Arjun" I mumbled and this time my voice came more intense then before and I held his shoulders tightly by both my hands because my knees gave up!

And he didn't deny to let me hold him !

He moved his face more closer to my ear and I could feel his breath now!

There is something very fucking intense going on between us and we both are denying it!!

"Are you doing it intentionally Naina Rathi?" he whispered his lips almost touching my jaw.

I looked at him when I saw his eyes holding a spark!

Something which I never saw!

May be, which he never showed to me !!

"Intentionally making me feel things which I run away from?" he asked and I still looked at him because I didn't even know if there's something called speaking!

What's even known as Speaking?

Do human open their mouth to speak?

Damn you Arjun Singhania !!

"Because if you are, then let me tell you, It's working! It's Stopping me from running away" He completed and taking a deep breath and releasing it just near my neck, he stepped aside and giving me one last look, he went away.

Where as I was standing there, too shocked to even move a bit!!

What the fuck did just happen !!

I did not want to think anything but here, I was in an ocean of his thinking!!

How did I let him affect myself so much!!

And how did I affect him so much!

He's engaged for God's sake!

HE'S FREAKING ENGAGED!!

What the hell is happening with me!!

More then that,

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO HIM!!

______________________________________ 

Hello dear readers! Hope you all are doing great!

Okay, so well I hope you're enjoying Udaipur! It's a beautiful city 😍

BUT....

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN UDAIPUR 😂💗❤

Is he the same Arjun! Because man, he's hawwttt

And what the hell is happening between these two 🙈

Let's see what more is going to happen!

Do vote, like share and reviews are always welcomed!

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 47.7K 42
Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone she met. Everyone adored her, and she ha...
2.2M 605 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
138K 7.7K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
20.5K 1.2K 36
Thanishna, a 22-year-old student in her last semester. 📚 Despite her bubbly exterior, she's a sensitive soul. Her love for eating and sleeping is un...