Under Her Wing

By lovatic_f

A 13 year old actress is added to the set of station 19. She's great at playing her role but what happens whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chaper 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapeter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Part 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157

Chapter 116

3.6K 149 89
By lovatic_f

Amalia POV

"So butterfly, what do wanna do?" Barrett asked as the front door closed behind Stefania and Danielle.

I stared at the closed door, feeling that weight appear on my chest whenever I was apart from them.

"Have you had breakfast?" She asked, trying to get me to snap out of my daze.

I turned to face her and nodded.

"Yeah, have you met my moms?" I laughed lightly.

"True, I bet you eat like a queen living with Stefania," she joked.

"She's left you a plate in the kitchen," I told her, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yesss!" She cheered, fist pumping the air.

I followed her through into the kitchen and laughed as she looked around for the cutlery draw.

"Here," I giggled, moving to get her what she needed.

"Thanks angel," she smiled, lifting the plastic cover off the plate of food Stef had left her.

"God I love that woman," she said as she began eating.

She took another mouthful.

"That's it, I'm moving in," Barrett joked, lifting her hands in the air.

I laughed at her and poured myself a glass of water.

"So then butterfly, what are we gonna do today?" She asked me again.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Welllllll," Barrett said slowly, stretching out the word.

"What?" I giggled nervously.

"I may or may not have brought my nail kit with me. I thought we could do manicures?" She suggested hopefully.

Trying not to look too excited, I grinned happily and nodded, secretly wanting to jump for joy as it was something I'd always wanted to do.

"That a yes?" She winked.

"Yes please," I said excitedly.

"Alright butterfly, as soon as I've finished this amazing brunch, I'll go grab everything from my car," B said before taking another mouthful.

"Okay, I'll go tidy up my school stuff from earlier," I said, jumping down of the kitchen stool.

I grabbed my notebook from the coffee table and went into Stefania and Danielle's room for my laptop. Putting them away in my room, I sat on my bed for a moment and picked up my phone.

Knowing that Danielle might be anxious, I took a picture and sent it to her.

To Mommy ☀️💛:

Hope you're doing okay mom. Winnie, Eeyore and I are having fun with B.
Say hi to mama for me. I love you both 🩷

My phone instantly vibrated with a reply.

From Mommy ☀️💛:

I'm doing okay my snuggle bug. Glad you're having fun! Be good!
Mama says "ciao bambina" 😉

I smiled at the picture of Stefania and felt glad they were getting to spend some time together.

"Amalia, get your ass out here," Barrett said. Well, more like sang through the house.

I left my teddies on my bed and went back to join her. She'd laid everything out on the coffee table and plugged in her nail lamp.

"Alexa, shuffle Spotify," she said , sitting herself down on the floor.

Music began playing and I walked across the room to join her.

"Come here butterfly, let me see what we're working with," Barrett smiled warmly, gesturing for my hands.

I held them out and bit my lip nervously.

"Not bad Mali, I'll just file and shape them a little. Your cuticles look good," she said. 

She began carefully filing my nails and I giggled as Jeff came over to inspect what was going on.

She got close, sniffing around everything.

"Jeff it's not for you," I laughed when her little nose went sniffing around all the different colours Barrett had brought.

"She wouldn't sit still long enough for me to do hers," she pointed out.

"Oooo I love this song," she said, realising what was playing.

Barrett then began singing along to 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys.

I felt myself calm down even more as I listened to her sing.

"Pick a colour girlie," she grinned once she'd finished shaping my nails.

I looked at the huge collection she'd brought.

"There's too much choice," I said, picking up a couple to have a closer look.

"I think this one," I said finally, handing her a pastel lilac colour.

"Perfect choice," B said, shaking the small bottle.

"What if I add this silver glitter at the end?" She suggested.

"Yes please," I smiled, unable to contain my happiness and thinking back to the list I'd made with Carla.

I watched as Barrett carefully painted my nails and placed them under the lamp to try while she took my other hand.

"I've never had my nails painted before," I confessed to her.

She lifted her head to look at me and I could tell she was trying not to look at my with pity.

"Well I'm honoured I got to be the first Mali," she smiled genuinely before continuing.

We sat listening to the music while she finished.

"Right, the lamp should've dried them but I'd just keep still for an extra few minutes," B advised.

I looked down and wiggled my fingers, watching as the light caught the glitter, making them shimmer.

I loved them.

I sat back against the sofa and watched B start to file her own nails.

The next song came on and it was one of recently felt incredibly drawn to.
It was 'Love The Hell Out Of You' by Lewis Capaldi.

Barrett began singing along again and I listened to the words.

It reminded my so much of my relationship with Danielle and Stefania. Danielle in particular when I think back to the beginning of our relationship.
Before I could stop myself, I began signing along.

"Don't try denying 'cause you know that I've been there too

Well, right now, I know how it feels like the world's gonna end

But I'll get you through, if it's the last thing I do"

I carried on singing until I realised Barrett had stopped. Opening my eyes, I felt heat rush to my face when I realised she was staring at me. She wore a shocked expression on her face.

"W-what?" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Why didn't I know you could sing?" She asked.

"Because I can't," I shrugged.

"Girl you've got pipes," she laughed in amazement.

"Stoppp," I whined, covering my face.

"Do Danielle and Stefania know you can sing?" She asked.

"No because I can't," I argued.

"If production hear you sing there's no way they won't let us do a musical episode," Barrett joked.

"If that happens, I think mama would actually move back to Italy," I said sarcastically.

Barrett laughed went back to finish doing her nails.

"Seriously though Amalia, your voice it beautiful. You should let it out more," she smiled warmly.

I nodded and continued listening to the song whilst thinking of Danielle and Stef.

Danielle POV

"Feeling okay?" Stefania asked two minutes into our journey.

"I think so," I said, not fully convinced.

"We can go home as soon as you're ready," she smiled, reaching her hand over and squeezing my knee lovingly.

"I wanna get the rest of Mali's birthday presents and I know she's good with Barrett," I assured her.

"Then let's enjoy our day bellina," Stefania said, turning on the radio.

"Have you got a list of what we need to buy?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've ticked off what I've ordered online," I told her.

"Very Maya Bishop of you," she winked.

"I want to get everything right. It's gonna be her first real birthday,"

"We'll make sure she has the best time bella. Don't worry,"

"I called our lawyer this morning when you were with the bambina. She can meet with us on Friday afternoon," Stef informed me.

"Perfect, we'll need to come up with something for Amalia to do," I pointed out.

"Stacey told me she needed Mali and Carter for something on Friday. I forgot what it was though, she said she was going to speak to them both when we're on set tomorrow," Stefania explained.

"Let's hope it's something to keep them busy for a couple of hours,"

I sat back, feeling more relaxed and listened to the radio as Stefania drove us further into the city.

When I heard the next song begin to play, I knew I'd be in tears by the end of it.

'Love The Hell Out Of You' by Lewis Capaldi.

It always reminded me of Amalia.

I couldn't help but sing along, feeling every word deeply.

"In the moment you feel half-complete
Know the moments are temporary

When the fear fuels the fire underneath

I'm gonna love the hell out of you
Take all the pain that you're going through"

I ignored the tears streaming down my cheeks, finding it harder to sing so giving up to just listen.

I felt Stefania's hand gently rub my leg, the only thing she could do to comfort me while driving.

"I love when you sing," she smiled, not trying to stop me crying, knowing to just let me feel my feelings.

The song came to an end and I wiped my tears.

"Good?" Stefania asked lovingly.

"Good," I nodded.

Once we parked the car, I checked over my list one more time.

"Where first bella?" Stefania asked, reaching to hold my hand as we walked.

"Coffee," I laughed, needing to fuel before hitting the shops.

"Ahh perfetto," Stefania exhaled.

I stopped when I heard my phone alert me to a message.

From Bubba 🩷🧸:

Hope you're doing okay mom. Winnie, Eeyore and I are having fun with B.
Say hi to mama for me. I love you both 🩷

She's too cute I thought.

"Mali says hi," I told Stefania who was happily walking a little ahead.

"Awww is she okay?" Stefania asked, turning to look at me.

"She's absolutely fine, having fun with Barrett. Here, say cheese," I said, taking a picture of Stefania looking radient as always.

"Tell the bambina I said ciao," she added.

To Bubba 🩷🧸:

I'm doing okay my snuggle bug. Glad you're having fun! Be good!
Mama says "ciao bambina" 😉

Putting my phone away, Stefania and I walked towards our favourite coffee shop in LA. Despite missing Mali, I was loving this time with her.

Authors note—-

Birthday gift  ideas for Amalia ????

Why did Stef call their Lawyer ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.8K 27
When the playgirl, Danielle, wants something, she will surely get it. She's always up for a challenge whether it's a role in a new show or a hot girl...
3.8K 147 5
"i would like to adopt her." in which 3-year-old vera makes the whole of station 19 fall in love with her
77.1K 2.2K 20
'it's effortless, it's fun... and it's sensual' danielle and stefania fall into a close friendship whilst working on the set of station 19. they form...
212K 4K 32
Maya got her promotion as captain but her team hasn't been to pleased about that. Three months of hell she has been put through. There is a light in...