Their Treasure [ONGOING][UNED...

By xxMarieWritesxx

Book Two of Their Innocence What happens when the guys have to deal with the loss of their girl, Aisley and L... More

Introduction
Welcome And Important Information!!!
One - Liam
Three - James
Four - Oliver
Five - Ryan
Six - Trinette
Seven - Milo
Eight - Oliver⚠️🚨TRIGGERING🚨⚠️
Nine - Trinette
Ten - Trinette
Eleven - Ryan 🌶️
Twelve - Liam
Thirteen - Trinette
Fourteen - Milo
Fifteen - Oliver
Sixteen - James 🚨⚠️ TRIGGERING ⚠️🚨
Seventeen - Trinette
Eighteen - London
Nineteen - Liam ⚠️🚨 TRIGGERING 🚨⚠️
Twenty - James
Twenty One - Trinette
Twenty Two - Ryan
Twenty Three - Milo
Twenty Four - James
Twenty Five - Liam
Twenty Six - Trinette
Twenty Seven - Ryan
Twenty Eight - Oliver
Twenty Nine - Trinette
Thirty - Milo
Thirty One - Ginevra
Thirty Two - Trinette
Thirty Three - Trinette
Thirty Four - Trinette
Thirty Five - Calisto
Thirty Six - James
Thirty Seven - Milo
Thirty Eight - Trinette
Thirty Nine - Ryan
Forty - Trinette
Forty One - Trinette
🌶️Forty Two🌶️ - Liam
Forty Three - Milo
Forty Four - Artemis
Forty Five - Artemis
Forty Six - Artemis
Forty Seven - Artemis
Forty Eight - Artemis
⚠️🚨Forty Nine - Milo🚨⚠️
Fifty - Artemis
Fifty One - Calisto
Fifty Two - Artemis
Fifty Three - Nathaniel
Fifty Four - Artemis
🌶️Fifty Five - Liam🌶️
Fifty Six - Artemis
Fifty Seven - Nathaniel
Fifty Eight - Ginevra
Fifty Nine - Nathaniel
Sixty - Artemis

Two - Trinette ⚠️🚨Triggering🚨⚠️

2.8K 68 183
By xxMarieWritesxx

I sat in the cold and dark room. The moist stones contributed to my shivering state and the scent of damp and mould surrounded me. My teeth chattered as I tried to keep warm.

I've seen a different side to my da- William, he doesn't deserve the title of dad here. He's been poking and prodding me, injecting me with all sorts and forcing me to do things. It's horrible, and every day I wonder why my guys aren't coming for me. I'm well aware that James had a reason as to why he was holding the gun up to me because the men here don't keep their mouths shut. He looked broken and devastated whilst he was.

But I couldn't shake the thoughts of why they hadn't come to visit me.

Were they sick of me?

Had they had enough?

Will the guys even want me if i do escape?

I was quickly dragged out of my thoughts by the door as it flew opened and slammed closed, startling my fragile mental state.

"Trinette. Good news." The familiar voice spoke and tears pricked at my eyes. Good news here is never good news. Ever.

His grotesque, cigarette and ass smelling breath came closer to my face, his mouth almost touching my cheek and I had to use what energy I could to control the overwhelming urge to spill my guts

"The Boss wants you to accompany him out" he whispered and I shivered with fear at his tone before his words actually registered and processed.

Out?

As in Outside? This could be my chance! Oh my god, I need to remember my plan. Think, think, think!!! Come of Trinny

I nodded. Standing up as best I could with the Anklecuffs, Handcuffs, Lightheadedness and pain. I focused on breathing through it all as I followed the disgusting man out into the hallway. My arms wrapped around my body the best they could with the cuffs around my wrists and my eyes averted to the floor as I walked barefooted behind the man and arrived outside my father's office.

I tried not to wince whenever I stepped on something sharp and prayed it wasn't a needle - I learned the lesson of shutting up very quickly.

The door opened and i was pushed inside, Immediately greeted with the scent of pure evil and then my father's words

"Trinlets! My darling daughter" he chuckled as he spoke the nickname he had assigned me

"good to see you're losing all that weight, you were starting to get fat before I saved you, you're getting more and more beautiful by the day. You'll make me a great profit!" he chuckled before coming over to me. I knew I should back up, but my body wouldn't respond. All I could do was clamp my eyes shut and try to go to my happy place.

I'm not fat

I'm not fat

I'm not fat

Not that my happy place worked much more anyway unless I was off my head on those injections.

"Ralph is waiting for you in the medical bay. I need to bring you out with me. I've already gotten you a dress, but we'll need to sort that horrid hair and face of yours out" he told me before opening the door again and throwing me in the arms of the same man who brought me here.

Ralph was the 'doctor' here. All he did was inject me with things, i only had a few hours to a day of normalness between the injections in the beginning but now my body craves them and can't cope or function without them. They offer me both a relief and a mental escape, but my senses are so impaired after the injection that I can't function normally.

That's usually when I'm taken advantage of, I can't scream or cry or run In that state. I just have to endure it.

I headed to Ralph and winced as I was tossed into the chair with no remorse.

He didn't speak to me, just got the stuff ready and did his job. I don't blame him or feel any form of anger towards him, he doesn't look like he wants to do this - and we've both seen what William does to people who disobey his orders.

This "medical bay" was really just an extremely unsanitary room where William sent all the victims, or all the wounded from incidents - meaning the place was a 1 star cleanliness at best

Ralph has a little picture frame on his desk, I saw it once. It's of him and a pregnant lady with two younger children - the faces are marked out though, you cannot see them at all. I assume he has a family and he's being kept here against his will. I don't blame him at all. I wouldn't put it past my fath- William to threaten Ralph's Family.

If that guard ever left us alone I'm sure I would be able to get out of an injection, but we're never alone - and without these injections, my life becomes a living hell so I don't know if I'd *want* to get out of one.

And the realisation of that stings where it hurts.

I hate how dependent I've become on the injections

We were done and I immediately felt my body and mind fall into a state of fuzziness and go all spacey. I hate it. It's not me and it opens me up to the shit that goes on here.

I was then led away from the medical room and to a different place. I was placed in a room and dressed into a skintight glittery black dress, it had spaghetti straps and was completely backless with an ultra-low neckline - and i have never felt more exposed apart from being completely naked.

I was then sat down - and thank fuck because I felt like I was going to pass out, I haven't even eaten for a while.

My hair was grabbed and I instantly flinched away, it may be matted and tangled - but it's fixable and I'll be damned if I let them buzz me.

"I'm just looking at it, I'm not cutting it" the lady said softly and I relaxed a little as she started to get to work. She eventually got it fully untangled after a long while, and did my makeup before she asked the men to go and get something for her.

Once he was gone she quickly whipped out a mirror and handed it to me. I looked at her anxiously and avoided the mirror. I've not seen myself in a mirror since I arrived

"Quick. Just a quick look" she encouraged and I nodded, looked at the mirror and my heart cracked at the state i was in.

She quickly took the mirror away and hid it because a few seconds later the door was opened and William came in

"No no no, this won't do. Alma, I said short. She doesn't deserve that much hair. I swear I have to do everything around here." he snarled before standing in the corner and watching. I closed my eyes, the injections - which are most likely drugs, let's face it - help take me to a happy place. And i let my mind take me to a happier time and just wished it was not true. The drugs were working their way through my system now. I wouldn't be able to fight him or her anyway.

My head felt lighter and lighter and I just kept breathing softly, before she stopped

"William, surely this is short enough" she said and I felt my hair brushing my shoulders, I held back tears that I didn't have the energy to hold back as I tried to breath. I feel sick.

"No. Cut it all off." He said cold and heartlessly. How could he do this to me? He's meant to be my dad. Meant to love me unconditionally.

What did I do wrong?

Did I mess up?

I've followed all the rules here, yet it's still not enough.

It's never enough

I'm not enough. And I never will be.

She chopped it to chin length before William grumbled and grabbed the buzz cutters and my heart dropped. He started to shave away before stopping and making a noise of approval.

He left me alone. The lady whispered how sorry she was after the men had followed William and gathered me into a hug. We stayed like that for a bit, before she offered to fix Williams mess so at least it wouldn't look so patchy and I agreed.

The lady handed the mirror to me as she put some earrings in my ears when I reached for it. I can't vocalise my words here, too afraid of what will happen if i do. I dont even remember the sound of my own voice

My once Upper-Butt length hair was now a pixie cut at best and i sighed, tears pricking my eyes - I feel humiliated. My hair is my safety blanket, my escape. And now I have to go "outside" with William looking like this, I look horrific.

She apologised with soft tears from her eyes and i thanked her with a small nod before she helped me up and into some high heels.

Jesus Christ these are going to be hard to walk in

I stumbled a little on my way out to my father who smirked at me

"We best be on our way, Trinlet." He told me, harshly grabbing my arm and placing it on his. We stopped by the medical room for another injection because my father didn't want me getting ideas before we headed to a car and I was shoved in

~~~

Posted: 30.08.23

I mean...she's alive???? poor baby though, imagine the heartbreak they're all going through, they think she's dead, she thinks they don't care enough to look for her.

What a mess

~Things you want to see, Final comments on this chapter, Questions for me~

Next chapter will be out next week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 47 51
Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month has passed since the night. One month ha...
4.8K 111 23
Tragic events lead to a tragic life. Can Elliot let himself touch again? What if he can't? Will he lose it all? gaylove book. Polyamoury included. TR...
14K 574 58
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with? Never easily falling in love with someone you work with while you both are d...
542K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...