[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 80

1.3K 13 8
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 80

In order to better interpret the role of the adult heroine in the MV, Guo Yaning listened to Tao Mu's suggestion and hired a top international model from country F to learn from her how to step out of a powerful aura.

As a first-line actress in China, Guo Yaning will immediately become the focus of everyone's eyes every time she appears in public. It is because of her "outstanding manner" that she has repeatedly overwhelmed others and has become the object of praise from the media and fashion circles. She is invited to participate in Fashion Week every year, and is a guest of several international luxury brands, and even the darling of the fashion industry. Last year it was the turn of the "Big Five" cover slam.

——The reason for saying this is to explain that Guo Yaning has practiced hard work in private in order to temper her aura as a top-tier actress in China. Every year, she spends a lot of money to hire an etiquette teacher to adjust her manners, making her look more charming and more swaying when she walks. Because before meeting Tao Mu, Zhou Fengxuan's transformation route for Guo Yaning was mature, sexy and charming. This is also the first choice of most actresses when they are in transition - to seduce people with sex. And the way is simple and low-risk, you only need to make up a little thicker when you appear in public, and pull your chest a little lower. The safest option, of course, is to walk the red carpet.

Zhou Fengxuan has even set a specific time for Guo Yaning's appearance - that is, at the premiere of "Far From Rivers and Lakes". Zhou Fengxuan even made the evening dress that Guo Yaning was going to wear at that time. She asked for a big red tube top wrapped around her body with big tails and slits at the bottom of her thighs. Be sure to be glamorous, sexy and enchanting.

But now that Tao Mu has stepped in, this look can be passed—beautiful is beautiful, but it is clichéd. As Tao Mu said before, although the style that everyone has used is classic, but because the former has too many jewels, it does not have the sense of surprise at first glance. If there is another little slut who secretly bribes the reporter to bring a wave of rhythm, make a big comment with a similar look. Zhou Fengxuan is very confident in the beauty of her own artist, but she doesn't think Guo Yaning will lose to others, but letting other little sluts take the rhythm to gain popularity for nothing is not in line with Zhou Fengxuan's view of "maximizing benefits".

——Ah's point of view is very double standard, that is, I can rub your popularity, but you are not allowed to rub it back. Especially the little goblin who is the same gender as Guo Yaning of their family.

So after thinking about it, it is better for Tao Mu to look like a queen. Even this one has experienced similar routines, but their makeup and styling are quite different from Guo Yaning's. Zhou Fengxuan is not afraid even if the media insists on the heat - after all, the classic seniors who emerged from the golden age of Xiangcheng are on average ten or twenty years older than Guo Yaning. When it comes to media comments, Zhou Fengxuan is also easy to operate.

With this in mind, Zhou Fengxuan paid more and more attention to the shooting of this MV. Even during the shooting period, Guo Yaning's cover photo was released for hot promotion.

No matter what stage the entertainment industry develops to, there is never a shortage of licking dogs who only care about their looks. Guo Yaning was originally a first-line actress in China, with countless fans. And most of them love her face. This time, as soon as Tao Mu's carefully crafted cover photo for Guo Yaning was released, it immediately caused Guo Yaning's fans to scream and kneel and lick.

As expected by Guo Yaning and her management team, the fashion world also quickly noticed Guo Yaning's new look. Never-before-seen makeup and powerful aura, this cover photo is so exquisite that it can be photographed on the cover of five major fashion magazines almost immediately.

The entire fashion world immediately went crazy. Almost at the same time when Guo Yaning released the cover photo of her new album, Zhou Fengxuan's mobile phone was overwhelmed by editor-in-chiefs of major fashion magazines and several internationally renowned luxury brands. Everyone was asking who made Guo Yaning's cover photo, who did the makeup, who did the styling, who did the hair... from head to toe.

After learning that Guo Yaning's new looks were all created by Tao Mu, the founder of Feixun.com, Tao Mu's phone was also ringing.

Fashion magazines invite Tao Mu to do a cover interview, and want him to talk about his experience in creating a new look; luxury brand owners want to invite Tao Mu to be a brand friend and promote their brand platform.

Zhou Fengxuan struck while the iron was hot, and after seeking Tao Mu's consent, she posted a behind-the-scenes video on the Danmaku.com, calling it a benefit for fans. A group of netizens followed Guo Yaning's Feixun account to the Danmaku.com, and saw Guo Yaning, who had an aura of 2.8 meters and a walking posture that could directly be crowned queen in the filming footage, screamed excitedly. Looking forward to the MV even more. The number of pre-orders for Guo Yaning's new album skyrocketed by more than 100,000 overnight, all of which were face-licking dogs who came here for Guo Yaning's new look.

Tao Mu also kindly presented a headline that could make a gimmick—

"If you meet such a beautiful Queen, marry her."

As a result, this headline was reprinted by major entertainment media and fashion magazines one after another. In the last month of 2008, the domestic fashion industry was suddenly occupied by a creature named "Queen". Guo Yaning's hairstyle, makeup, and the white shirt, black trousers, and red high-heeled shoes she wore instantly became the hottest styles of the year, and the sales of all major brand stores increased by more than 30%. Such a crazy amount of goods has simply made all brand owners dumbfounded. Of course, apart from being dumbfounded, they all laughed from ear to ear.

The endorsement contract with Guo Yaning is about to expire, and the brand owner who was considering replacing Guo Yaning with another female celebrity immediately made a decision to re-sign with Guo Yaning at a price 30% higher than the original contract Three-year contract. After seeing Guo Yaning's ability to carry goods, other brand owners also contacted Guo Yaning's brokerage team one after another, wanting to discuss cooperation matters. Several major domestic fashion magazines contacted Zhou Fengxuan one after another, wanting to discuss the specific matters of inviting Guo Yaning to take a cover photo.

Zhou Fengxuan knew that Guo Yaning's new look would cause a sensation in the entertainment and fashion circles. But I didn't expect the impact this time would be so big. I laughed until I was insane, seeing Tao Mu every day was like seeing a cornucopia.

But what everyone didn't expect was that the most eye-catching thing in the behind-the-scenes filming was not Guo Yaning, who had the queen's new look. It was the photographer Tao Mu who fiddled with the camera from time to time across from her——a delicate face with a handsome face of 360 degrees without any dead ends, serious eyes that were so focused on doing things that made the legs weak, and a noble and delicious abstinence temperament, Even wearing a simple white shirt and jeans can shine brightly in every gesture. Tao Mu's existence perfectly interprets the best mate selection criteria in the minds of all women-young, rich, talented, perfect personality, and can take pictures To make a girl happy, of course the most important thing is to have a handsome face and a good figure. Especially the proportion of the figure with wide shoulders, narrow back, slender waist, hips and long legs, oh my god it makes people feel weak all over!

How can he be so handsome?

I'm so envious of Her Lady Queen standing opposite Mr. Tao.

Even Wang Boyuan, who made a temporary cameo as the male lead in the MV, couldn't help but complain to his manager thankfully after seeing the behind-the-scenes footage: "It's a good thing I didn't appear in the footage. Otherwise, I'd really be a scumbag compared to Tao Mu It will definitely be the worst background board of the year. I really sympathize with the actor who will appear in the same frame as Tao Mu in the future."

Wang Boyuan's manager felt sorry for him, but comforted Wang Boyuan: "It's just that he is handsome. Not necessarily acting skills. This kind of looks is favored in the fashion industry. When it comes to filming movies and TV series, many directors will consider whether the actors are too handsome will affect the plot itself..." I can't continue. Wang Boyuan's agent had also visited the crew of "A Faraway River and Lake", so he naturally knew how good Tao Mu's acting skills were. If we talk about ordinary idol actors, that face is a deduction item when the film director considers the role. Then Tao Mu's acting skills are enough to make his face a bonus when the director considers the role. What's more, Tao Mu is not just an actor, he is also the founder of Feixun.com——

The most embarrassing thing in this world is that the person who is more handsome than you is younger than you, and more talented than you, and richer than you...Nima Taomu added all these by himself With all the sub-items accounted for, how can other people live?

Wang Boyuan's agent still doesn't know that Tao Mu has become a partner of Xiaohang Capital, and he is about to become a capital tycoon. But even if he knew... he probably wouldn't have any idea.

When a person is a little bit better than the people around him, everyone will feel jealous, and they will think that I might be able to work hard. When a person is superior to those around him enough to be crushed, most people will only look up to him and never feel jealous anymore.

"I think you can contact Tao Muduo. His Feixun.com has a strong presence in the entertainment industry recently. I found that many celebrities have increased their popularity significantly after registering for Feixun.com's account. The company is already considering it, see if I want you to register a Fetion.com account. Although you are a first-line superstar in China, but you have a personal relationship with Tao Mu, registering a Fetion.com account at this time can be said to be a platform for your friends, and it will not appear to be cheap."

Wang Boyuan smiled wryly when he heard the words, and said in his heart that it was already too late. If he could register a Feixun account and take Tao Mu's platform when Feixun.com was first established, or when Tao Mu was discredited for the first time, everyone would believe that he and Tao Mu were really on good terms—just like Guo Yaning did. of.

But now, it's just icing on the cake at best. But icing on the cake is also good, some performance is better than no performance.

However, Wang Boyuan's agency changed its mind the next day—because Tao Mu's adoptive parents accepted the TV station's invitation to do a show. On the show, all kinds of crying told how they treated Tao Mu when they adopted Tao Mu, and how Tao Mu was jealous of his younger brother and even abused him. So much so that they were forced to send Tao Mu back to the orphanage. But I didn't expect that after such a long time, someone would sue them for abandonment. There was nothing they could do, so they came out to clarify the facts, hoping to get Tao Mu's forgiveness.

The general public always likes to sympathize with the weak. Especially the two honest-looking middle-aged couples who were so plainly dressed, submissive and groveling in their gestures, who had lost their temper and couldn't hold their heads up because of the suffering of life. Many people immediately felt a sense of substitution.

At this time, an unknown voice began to appear on the Internet again, and began to discuss why Tao Mu refused to support his adoptive parents-even if it was only five years, it was still a kindness. Moreover, Tao Mu's adoptive parents personally revealed the fact that Tao Mu abused his younger brother when he was five years old on the TV show. A small group of people agreed that this honest middle-aged couple would never lie on the TV show. So there must be such a thing.

Since Tao Mu made a mistake back then, he should apologize to his adoptive parents and his younger brother.

As soon as such a weird remark appeared, it immediately caused crazy diss from Tao Mu's fans.

"I really vomited. From the beginning to the end, the adoptive parents made their own mistakes, okay? Tao Mu never responded to these rumors at all. At most, some netizens discussed the behavior of the adoptive parents on the Internet. It is a crime of abandonment. When did Tao Mu say that he would sue his former adoptive parents for the crime of abandonment?"

"Don't you think this pair of adoptive parents is really strange? Tao Mu doesn't pay attention to them at all, they talk to themselves, they broke the news that they adopted Tao Mu and threw Tao Mu back to the orphanage because they had their own son. When he was questioned by netizens, now they participated in a TV show, and they kept saying that they wanted to apologize to Tao Mu and ask Tao Mu to forgive them. They accuses Tao Mu of abusing their son when he was five years old. Does anyone know who their son is? Is it disabled or crazy? As for such a big hatred?"

"I think this ordinary couple is quite capable. Any random revelation can cause a sensation on the Internet. Any random clarification can be on the TV station. Is it so easy to get on the TV station? Why don't I know?"

"I know this couple. Their son Tao Dabao is my younger brother’s classmate. His studies are very poor and his character is not good. My younger brother said that Tao Dabao was called a parent by the teacher for stealing money from his classmates. His mother is just rolling around in the teacher’s office Refusing to admit it...but not as honest as on TV."

"Add one upstairs. This couple is old neighbors of my grandma's house. It's in a certain alley in Xicheng District of Yanjing, and that woman is a famous shrew nearby. And the old neighbors around when they had their own son and abused their adopted son knew about it. I think there must be something wrong with this matter. Could it be that someone can't understand Tao Mu, so he deliberately asked someone to blackmail him?"

"Upstairs Having said that, I suddenly feel that this routine is a bit familiar."

"Familiar 1"

"Familiar 2"

Zhang Hanya's aunt was watching TV while eating melon seeds in the old Zhang's house in Xicheng District, Yanjing, when she suddenly saw the old Tao's couple next door. The show, I was stunned immediately: "Hey, come and watch. The old Tao family is on TV..."

The neighbors in the whole courtyard were howled by Aunt Zhang, seeing the old Tao couple on TV Crying and wiping away her tears, Aunt Zhang sneered and said, "This acting is really good. It's even as good as the heroine of a tragic drama I've been following recently. She can act so well, why doesn't she go to film TV!"

"What a crime!" Some old neighbors who lived in the yard vaguely remembered the child adopted by the old Tao family more than ten years ago: "What a clean and well-behaved child, what kind of abuse has been made by them. Daddy He left someone at the gate of the orphanage on a rainy day, and there was a TV on his face talking about it."

"It's because the child has developed now, so you want to recognize your son?"

"Who would recognize his son like that? How could this be To recognize a son is to recognize an enemy, right?"

"Grandma, don't you know? It's been said on the Internet that this is called moral kidnapping. They must use public opinion to persecute Tao Mu and force Tao Mu to raise them. Shameless."

"Tao Mu?" Aunt Zhang said When I moved, I was very sensitive to this name: "Is it Tao Mu who founded Feixun.com? Isn't the child adopted by the old Tao family called Xiaobao? How could it be Tao Mu?"

"Xiaobao is the child's nickname. It's usually nothing People called." Someone still remembered what happened back then, and explained casually: "If you say that the old Tao's couple also committed crimes. You said that if you were good to other people's children, you will enjoy the blessings now. It's good now, If you use such means to force other people's children, even if other people's children take out the money, they will not be happy."

Thinking of Tao Mu's ruthless appearance, Aunt Zhang gloated and said, "It's not a good thing." Then said: "However, if the couple of the old Tao family want to use public opinion to force Tao Mu to pay for them, then they have miscalculated. This kid is sinister and ruthless, and he may hold back some bad tricks. It will definitely not make it easier for the couple."

All the old neighbors looked at Zhang's aunt suspiciously: "Why do you still know Tao Mu?"

Some people thought of the old Zhang's family being exposed by the media before and suddenly realized: "Oh, he is your family's Hanya's lifesaver. The benefactor, right? Looks like a good boy. How could it be like what you said. The kinder he is, the softer he is. I see, it’s enough."

Only Zhang Hanya sat in the corner of the living room with her head bowed, silently Silently thinking about his own calculations.

* * * * * *

Early in the morning of the next day, before it was very bright, the old alleys extending in all directions in the Xicheng District of Yanjing began to be noisy all day long.

Those who came out to use the toilet to empty the urinal, those who wrapped themselves in cotton jackets and went out to buy soybean milk and fried dough sticks tremblingly, those who rode 28-bar bicycles to work nearby, all the bells were ringing, accompanied by all kinds of yelling Voice.

"Hey, let me go, man."

"Let me go, let me go first, I'm in a hurry to get to work!"

"Yo, man, have you eaten?"

Zhang Hanya waited for nearly half an hour at the public toilet at the entrance of the alley. Finally, he met Tao Haiguo's daughter-in-law who was belatedly arriving with her trouser belt in hand.

Zhang Hanya's eyes lit up, her cold face was flushed red, and when she spoke, white breath came out of her mouth, and she deliberately pretended to greet casually: "Aunt Yang, are you coming to the bathroom too?" Yang Shufen looked at the station in front of the bathroom in surprise. by Zhang Hanya. What happened to the old Zhang family girl today? The boring gourd who can't make a fart with eight poles actually knows to greet people on his own initiative today.

Fresh.

"This is no nonsense. I've already reached the door of the toilet. If I don't go to the toilet, why don't I come here to smell it?" Yang Shufen snorted. She can't get used to the people in the old Zhang family. Especially with Zhang Hanya's aunt and aunt, they would pinch each other as soon as they met.

The grievances in the neighborhood were so deep that Yang Shufen didn't have a good tone when she saw Zhang Hanya.

Zhang Hanya didn't care, and asked with her head in her pocket: "Aunt Yang, I heard that your family is well-developed. You plan to stop living here and buy a high-end apartment. Is that right?" Yang Shufen's face quickly flashed a trace of vigilance: "Who did you listen to? This is nonsense. No one in the neighborhood knows what is going on in our house? Let’s buy a high-end apartment and dream about it.” After speaking, Yang Shufen stopped talking to

Zhang Hanya and went into the toilet, When the convenience is over, put on your pants and run. The hurried look seemed to be chased by a dog behind her.

Zhang Hanya was frozen next to the toilet for half an hour, but she didn't ask a single word. Also rushing home tremblingly. As soon as she entered the house, her aunt told her from head to toe: "...it takes more than half an hour to go to the toilet, and I don't even cook. A big girl doesn't have any work in her eyes, so she just knows how to go out and dodge. Why not Just freeze to death outside."

Zhang Dafu frowned: "Okay. What are you yelling about in the early morning? How can people not get sick if they eat whole grains. Just because you have never had constipation and diarrhea in your life?"

"Yo. You're looking at your niece. What's the matter, you're still thinking that one day she can get a big money so that your uncle can also ascend to heaven? Pooh, just this bastard, it's good if we don't drag our whole family down to death..." Suddenly he said : "By the way, isn't that Tao Mu your savior? Now that he starts his own company, he can be considered a big boss. Why don't you try to flatter him? Maybe Tao Mu takes pity on you and can change you to something lighter." Is it better than serving dishes at a hot pot restaurant?"

Zhang Hanya's mother's eyes lit up, and she said immediately: "Your aunt is right. You go and find Tao Mu. Maybe he can help you because he sees you as pitiful. Help you."

Zhang Hanya's mother had more thoughts than Aunt Zhang. She felt that the daughter of their family was not bad-looking, so she and Tao Mu could be considered destined. Take the initiative, maybe you can become Tao Mu's girlfriend. At that time, their family will be well-developed.

Zhang Hanya ignored her mother, and turned a deaf ear to her aunt's sarcasm. Frowning, she asked, "Auntie, didn't you say that Aunt Yang's family is rich yesterday? I ran into Aunt Yang outside the toilet today, and she said that there was no such thing at all." "How is it possible, I heard it with my own ears Yes. The other night, Tao Dabao of their family was making a fuss in the house, so I went to Lao Zhao’s house to visit. When I came out, I listened outside the window of their house. She was definitely right.” Zhang Hanya’s My aunt is not ashamed at all of listening to the behavior of the wall. Yelling loudly.

Zhang Hanya stopped talking. Zhang Dafu looked at Zhang Hanya's pensive look with cold eyes, and couldn't help asking: "What's the matter? You never asked about these things before, why do you suddenly care about their family?"

"No, I'll just ask casually." The story of Tao Mu has been publicized on the Internet and everyone knows it. However, Zhang's family is generally older, and they don't use the Internet very much. Besides, the name Tao Mu is a taboo in the Zhang family, and no one can mention it. Zhang Hanya didn't dare to mention it either. I had no choice but to falter and fool around casually.

Aunt Zhang snorted coldly: "You know that you spend all your time in the gambling house, and you don't even know that such a big thing happened..."

After saying that, Aunt Zhang told the story of the Tao family couple complaining about Tao Mu on TV. Again: "Old Tao's family is also lucky to have such an adopted son. It is estimated that this time, no matter how they can get a piece of flesh from Tao Mu." After a pause, he said bitterly: "It's what you deserve!"

"Compared with his wife's single-minded complaints, Zhang Dafu's thoughts are different. They are all living in the neighborhood. Zhang Dafu naturally knows who the old Tao family are. There is absolutely no ability to be interviewed on TV.

Thinking of what my wife said before, the old Tao family is going to make a fortune. Zhang Dafu's eyes flickered slightly. Xin Dao said that making a fortune is definitely not about being able to deduct a sum of money from Tao Mu.

Zhang Dafu knew Tao Mu's personality better than anyone else. The old Tao family couple wanted to use public opinion to force Tao Mu, but they were afraid that stealing the chicken would fail, and they would be accused of abandonment if they did not make trouble. However, the couple of the old Tao family firmly believed that they would definitely be able to make a fortune— thinking of the past so many years. The old Tao family suddenly brought up the old matter at this time. Maybe he really took someone's money.

Zhang Dafu stood up suddenly, rushed into his son's room and began to rummage through boxes and cabinets. Aunt Zhang shouted angrily: "You don't eat, what are you looking for? I told you that the family has no money, so you don't want to look."

"I don't want money!" Zhang Dafu asked Aunt Zhang: "Where is the tape recorder of your son?"

Aunt Zhang asked: "What do you want that thing for?"

"Don't worry about it." Zhang Dafu said impatiently: "Anyway, you find it for me, it will be of great use to me."

That night, Zhang Dafu was wearing a large military overcoat with a pocket specially sewn inside to hold a tape recorder. He went to Tao Haiguo for a drink with two bottles of liquor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.9K 56
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
367K 38.3K 21
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
2.5M 185K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
116K 6.8K 44
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...