The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

steffi209 tarafından

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 103

6.6K 245 74
steffi209 tarafından

A/N: so i did something today.... i last minute got tickets for the final, i went, died 2 times, almost fell down the stands jumping and screaming my ass off but....

WE FUCKING DID IT! WE'RE THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! Alright so not a Monday but definitely worth celebrating no? Let me know what you think and what you thought about the final!🥳

I stood frozen at the front door, staring at the person in front of me. Just checking if I wasn't dreaming, I blinked my eyes rapidly a few times.

"Hello, earth to Queenie." The person waved her hand in front of my eyes, trying to get my attention.

"God, I've broken you. Please tell me I didn't break you because the others will ki"

Snapping out of my trance, I jumped into the arms of the blonde standing at my door. So many questions went through my mind but right now I simply didn't care. The older blonde pulled me into her body.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled into Kristie's shoulder.

"I can leave if I'm not wanted here." The American chuckled.

"No, no, stay. I want you to stay. I just mean how are you here? Aren't you supposed to be playing?" I reluctantly pulled away from my long term friend but held her close nevertheless.

"Picked up an injury, ended my season so instead of moping around I decided to come visit you." She smiled brightly at me.

"Oh Kristie, I'm so sorry about the injury." I looked at the midfielder sympathetically but she waved me off right away.

"Don't be. Now I get to see you again but by the looks of it, it seems like I interrupted something." She furrowed her eyebrows, taking a step closer to me so she could inspect my neck more, obviously noticing the marks and messy hair.

"No, you didn't." I swatted her hand away and subconsciously tried to fix my hair.

"You wanna come in or do you want to keep interrogating me?" I gestured for her to get in.

"Oh I'm hardly interrogating you." She rolled her small suitcase in and stopped to take off her jacket.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at her and hung up her jacket.

"Mi amor, what did she want this time? Did you finally get rid of her so we can finish this?" Alexia casually asked when she walked into the hallway without a shirt on, focused on her phone, completely unaware of the unexpected visitor.

My back was facing Alexia but Kristie was looking right at her and I could see her facial expression instantly change. Shock and confusion were the emotions written on her face.

"Mi amor?" Kristie looked back at me
with widened eyes. "I don't speak Spanish but that's a word I do understand." She said pointing at Ale.

When hearing a voice that didn't belong to her girlfriend, Alexia snapped her head up in our direction and finally noticed another presence in the room.

Both Alexia and I looked like a deer caught in headlights. Kristie kept looking between the two of us, trying to process what she just had walked into.

"So." She broke the awkward silence, clapping her hands together. "I'm not interrupting something, huh?" Kristie smirked at me.

"Surprise?" I sheepishly laughed at the blonde and shrugged my shoulders.

Kristie narrowed her eyes on me. She wasn't mad or anything, she was just curious. Curious as to what was going on.

Alexia excused herself, probably to retrieve her shirt and without any more words Kristie followed me into the living room where we met up with Alexia again but this time with a shirt on.

Kristie walked up to the brunette who held her hand out to introduce herself but Kristie ignored it and simply stared at the midfielder.

"So you're the girl who's been screwing my best friend." She casually said, standing in front of the spaniard.

"Kristie!" I scolded my friend.

"What? Considering what I just walked into, it's a valid question." Kristie shrugged and looked at me briefly before focussing back on the Spanish midfielder in front of her.

Alexia however didn't mind. She was surprised by the blond's comment but didn't let it faze her.

"I'm not just screwing her." She calmly replied but her answer sparked some interest in the American. I took a step towards them, trying to break their weird staring contest.

"Alexia, Kristie Mewis. Kristie, Alexia Putellas" I gestured towards Alexia and Kristie so I could properly introduce them but Kristie interrupted me.

"I know who she is Queenie, no need to introduce us." Kristie rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"My girlfriend." I ignored her and finished my sentence with a glare at the midfielder.

"Well that I didn't know. When did that happen?" Kristie asked dumbfounded, looking between Alexia and me.

I sighed out. This was not how I imagined telling my friends or well Kristie but life seemed to have different plans.

"How about I'll cook dinner and we can explain everything then?" I gestured towards the kitchen.

Kristie agreed and followed Alexia and I into the kitchen. Although Alexia wasn't really much of a cook, she would help me a lot and now was no different. It didn't take us long to forget about the awkward encounter and fall into routine.

While the two of us were preparing dinner, Kristie was seated at the kitchen table, watching us like a hawk. At first she had this neutral look on her face, one that was hard to read but that soon turned into a small smile which grew larger and larger as time went by.

We were well into dinner when Kristie placed her fork down. She looked up at the both of us with furrowed eyebrows.

"So are we gonna talk about this or are we gonna ignore the fact that my best friend who swore off love suddenly is sleeping with the Spanish princess?" Kristie asked, suddenly turning all serious again. Her gaze never left mine.

'Can you stop focusing on the sleeping part? We're not just sleeping together." I groaned at the blonde and rolled my eyes at her, placing down my own fork.

"It's kind of difficult when your hair was a crazy mess" She pointed at my hair and then turned towards Ale. "and your girlfriend appeared half naked in the hall."

"You're such a child. Let's not start about the things I walked in on with you." I crossed my arms and glared at the midfielder, who's demeanor immediately changed at the mention of her small adventures.

"Touche." She held up her hands "So how did this happen?" She pointed between Alexia and I.

The curiosity was getting the better of her. The thing is she knew Alexia and I were close. She even witnessed it during the world cup celebrations but in her mind I was still that broken young girl that swore off love. Naturally she thought that A, I was just really good friends with Ale or B, that we were just sleeping around.

"What do you know?" I asked her.

"I knew you two were friends, that you were close but that was it." She said, going over everything she knew about us.

"For a while that was true." I agreed with my friend. "We were just friends up until a month or so ago and I confessed that I was in love with her." A proud grin came on my face.

"You confessed your love for her?" Kristie asked in shock. She did not believe that I was the one who made the first move.

"Yes." I answered proudly, a big grin on my face.

"After I told her first, she freaked, shot me down, realized she did have feelings and decided she was done being afraid." Ale casually added, completely dismissing my proud state and summarized what really happened.

"Yeah that's more like it. See, that is believable!" Kristie chuckled and eagerly pointed her fork at me, causing Alexia to laugh.

"Hey!" I yelled, glaring at my fellow American but she ignored my complaint.

"Question." Kristie held her hand up, effectively grabbing our attention.

"Shoot." Alexia said once she calmed down from laughing so hard.

"Have you two ever crossed that line before?" The blonde curiously squinted her eyes at the two of us again.

"No, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows not really knowing where she was getting at.

"It's just you two were really close during the world cup, definitely during the celebrations. I for sure thought you had hooked up with one another." She pointed her fork at me.

"Nope, we didn't." Alexia was fast to clarify.

"Why not? Is she not attractive enough for you?" Kristie immediately crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at the spaniard. Alexia's eyes widened at the remark from the American.

"Oh she's definitely attractive and there were a few close calls but I knew she didn't trust easily and I didn't want to push her or make her feel uncomfortable." Alexia defended herself.

Kristie furrowed her eyebrows again and stared at the Spaniard in front of her. She was a bit unsure when she first saw the half naked Spaniard but now she has seen us interact throughout the evening she saw that it wasn't just a fling and that Alexia truly cared about me.

"Mh, that's a good answer. Kudo's for you." The blonde praised Ale.

"Thanks I guess." Ale mumbled confused, making me snicker at the interaction between the two.

"So who all knows?" Kristie looked at me and Ale.

"Our teammates, her family and Leah." I summed up and Alexia agreed.

"Your family?" Kristie wondered. 

"Nope, neither does anyone from the national team or Arsenal so please don't tell them yet." I pleaded with her. She immediately assured me that she wouldn't and made Alexia and I let out a sigh of relief.

"When are you gonna tell them?" She asked again.

"My family, next time I see them. The national team, I don't know yet. When we're ready I guess. What we have is still young. We just wanna enjoy it for a while longer before we're sharing it with anyone." I grabbed Alexia's hand and gave it a light squeeze. Ale looked at me and had a soft smile on her face, one that I returned.

"I understand. Your secret is safe with me." Kristie smiled as well, now fully onboard with the relationship.

"Thanks Kristie." I smiled at the midfielder.

When we had finished dinner and after some catching up we decided to go to bed. I showed Kristie to her room and made sure she had everything she needed.

Meanwhile Alexia cleaned up a bit in the kitchen and went to our room. Once I was sure Kristie had everything, I joined Alexia in our room. The moment we locked eyes we both bursted out in laughter.

"What is it with blonde's and interrupting us." Ale barely got out between laughter.

"Right? Let's not make it a habit though." I laughed and closed the distance between us. 

Ale smirked at me and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me in. I placed my arms around her neck and gently placed my lips on hers. The kiss that started slow but turned heated very quickly, got my head spinning.

"Let's get ready for bed." I hummed at her when we slowly pulled away.

She hummed as a response and softly bumped her nose against mine.

Without another word being said, we both completed our routines with me finishing before her. I got in bed with a studybook in hand and made myself comfortable, snuggling up with my blanket.

Soon Alexia strolled out of the bathroom and crawled on the bed. She plugged her phone in and then snuggled up to me. Wriemeling under my right arm, she rested her head on my chest. My right arm around her while I held the book in the other.

A couple of minutes we laid there in pure bliss. My fingers dragged up and down her arm, creating goosebumps on the skin I touched. She nuzzled her face more into my neck until she suddenly looked up at me, grabbing my attention.

"Read to me." She told me softly.

"It's one of my study books." I chuckled, looking at the brunette.

"I don't care." She kissed me and so I did, I read my book out loud till I heard her breath even out. She was sound asleep so I carefully placed down my book and turned off the light. I kissed Ale's head and went to sleep as well.

The next morning, Kristie was already up early and running around the kitchen. The blonde immediately greeted me once she saw me.

"I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty to use your kitchen and make breakfast." She briefly looked at me before going back to the pan on the stove that she was using to bake her eggs.

"Knock yourself out. You made coffee right?" I raised an eyebrow at the girl expectantly and leaned on the counter, waiting for her response. Not that I was an addict but I needed my coffee in the morning.

"Of course I did. Who do you peg me for? A barbarian? I have taste." Kristie spun around and sent a playful glare my way, putting her hand above her heart.

I chuckled at the midfielder and accepted the pot of coffee she eventually handed to me. Once I got myself a cup, I sat down at one of the barstools and watched my friend run around the kitchen.

"You seem happy." She murmured with a small smile on her face.

"I am." I hummed.

"It suits you." She looked at me from the pan when she took it off the stove and gestured for me to take a plate.

"Thanks." I placed the plate down and Kristie placed some eggs on it.

"She seems nice." Kristie carefully looked for her words.

"She is." Was my simple answer. I knew where this was going. It was part of the reason why I hadn't told any of my American friends about our relationship, their protectiveness.

"She treats you right, right?" She looked up again, her eyes filled with worry.

"Will you stop doubting her? She does treat me right. I love her and she has done nothing else than prove to me that she loves me as well. Please stop being so protective, I can handle myself." I placed down my fork with a bit more force then I had intended to, making the blonde jump a bit.

"I know you can." She was fast to assure me that wasn't what she meant.

"It's just you didn't deserve the bad things that happened to you the last couple of years. I only want what is good for you." She explained herself. The tone in her voice was vulnerable, showing just how much she cared and meant it.

"She is good for me. She makes it worth it." I said and smiled to myself thinking back to what Maria had once told me. Kristie watched me for a few seconds and it caused Kristie to smile as well.

She had only spent a small amount of time with us but during that time she had seen the way Alexia had acted. At first when she saw Alexia she had her doubts, her worries but Alexia had won her over.

"Okay. I believe you." She simply shrugged and focused back on the food in front of her.

"She passed the test yesterday, I just wanted to hear you say it." She smirked at me and winked.

"I hate you." I grumbled at the midfielder and picked up my fork again.

"No you don't." Kristie laughed and of course she was right.

"No, I don't. How long are you staying?" I asked the blonde, changing the direction of the conversation.

"A couple days then I have to get back, finishing up my rehab."

"Cool. I have a game today. You can come with us and watch it or you can stay here. It's up to you." I shyly told her. Of course I wanted her to come to the game but I understood if she wanted to stay at home or go out exploring Barcelona.

"I'm coming to the game." Kristie answered almost immediately with determination.

"Really?" My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Of course." A small loving smile was present on her face.

"That would be nice. We're meeting up with some of the team before the game to grab a coffee. I'll introduce them to you." I caught her up with the plans I had made before I knew she was going to tag along.

"Perfect." Kristie nodded her head and agreed with them.

We continued our breakfast and not a long time later, Ale joined us as well. The three of us finished up our breakfast and got ready to grab some coffee before the game.

"What's up nerds?" I walked into the small coffee shop where we would meet up quite often. 

"Says the nerd." Mapi deadpanned while Leila punched my shoulder, making me snicker.

"Who's the hot blonde?" Leila asked and stared at Kristie.

"Don't." I warned my best friend and glared at her. Kristie was oblivious to the small interaction between the two of us because she was currently in deep conversations with Ale about their favorite sneakers.

"Oh, ex-girlfriend?" Mapi smirked at me but this time Kristie did hear what they said and what they were insinuating.

"Ew!" Kristie and I looked at each other in disgust. Never in a million years would that happen between us. That's just weird.

"Kristie meet the Spaniards, Spaniards meet Kristie Mewis, a good friend of mine." I gestured between the group, introducing everyone. Well kind of.

Once the others had figured out the relationship that I had with the blond, they immediately swarmed her.

"Perfect right the person we needed." Mapi guided Kristie to one of the booths with Leila right behind them.

"You must have some embarrassing childhood stories from Miss Perfect over there." Leila draped her arm around Kristie's shoulder and followed her and Mapi, leaving Alexia and I alone. Jenni would soon join us as well but she was running late.

"God. Remind me to never introduce them to any of my friends again." I groaned once they were out of earshot.

"I think it's cute." Alexia laughed and wrapped one of her arms around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to her.

"Kristie meeting them is not cute." I huffed in annoyance, regretting introducing them.

"Oh no, I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about you locking yourself out in just a towel but let's not do that again. I'm the only one who gets to admire that body of yours." Her hand that was resting on my hip, slowly moved lower and more to the front, definitely going to a place that was not public appropriate.

"You and the other twenty one teammates I play with, not to mention my national teammates." I smirked, knowing full well that that comment would rile up the brunette.

"Really Ella?" She groaned. Her forehead fell on my shoulder while her grip on my hips thightend. I turned around in her embrace and quickly pecked her lips.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Putellas and focus on today's task. Score a goal and we'll continue this conversation." I patted her cheek and moved over to get our coffee.

However before the game would start we had our pitch inspection. Since the last game Mapi and I had developed our own little routine. We would walk around in silence before we would crouch down and pat the grass, then we or I would join back with our friends.

This time I did the same but much to my girlfriend's frustration I didn't meet up with my team right away. Before I could, I got stopped by Andrea, the player I swapped shirts with last time.

When it was finally time to get back to the locker rooms to get ready, she pulled me into one of the spare rooms.

"What was that all about?" Our co captain sternly asked, a certain fire in her eyes. She was jealous.

"Hello to you too." I chuckled. It didn't bother me that she was. It was hot to be honest.

Without a world she pushed me up to the door and roughly kissed me, causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. Her lips slowly went down to my jaw and neck, nibbling and sucking, making me throw my head back against the door.

When she reached the piece of skin of my collarbone that was exposed with my shirt, Ale's dominant side took control.

I gasped in surprise when she left a mark right above the outline of my shirt for everyone to see.

"Ale." I moaned out. Her hands were still on my hips and held me in place, no way to escape not that I wanted to anyway.

"Now she knows you're mine." She said between kisses before she fully pulled away with a smirk on her face, proud of the work she did.

While she was smirking, I had a playful scowl on my face. My hand touched the skin she had just marked and I walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room and inspected her work of art.

"Was that really necessary?" I scowled at her, going over possibilities to cover it up before the game.

"Yes. Yes it was. Now she knows you're mine. She was way too nice. I don't like it." Ale shrugged. That smirk still on her face.

I scoffed again, focused on the spot. Ale walked over and gently wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Okay sorry, I got carried away but I just don't like her being so nice to you but I'm not sorry for the hickey. It's hot. In fact I think I'm gonna do it more often." Alexia seductively whispered in my ear, placing soft kisses below it in the proces.

It took me every ounce of self control not to give in to her right then and there but we had a game to play and I wasn't just gonna let her win.

"Easy there tiger. We have a game to play and you have to score first before we continue this." I stopped this conversation from going further and untangled myself from the midfielders grip.

I walked to the door and stopped to look at her once more. "Score me that goal and I'm all yours the first thing Kristie leaves." I winked at her and walked out.

The Spanish midfielder stayed true to her unspoken words plus she would never let a good challenge pass by. Definitely not when the stakes were high.

In the thirty second minute she finally got her shot. I dribbled past some of the defenders and crossed the ball into the box, finding Alexia almost blindly. Ale didn't waste the opportunity and scored the first goal of the evening, bringing the total score to three against one in our favor.

The second half started the same way as the first ended, with our team dominating the field. Juventus managed to stand their ground for a bit but started to crack the more time passed by.

When Aitana played the ball right into my path near the eighteen yard box, I was able to shoot the ball into the top left corner, bringing the score to two against zero, securing our spot in the round of sixteen.

Even though it wasn't really a surprise that we would qualify ourselves for the next round, it wasn't until the final whistle blew that I aloud myself to believe it.

I walked around thanking the fans, shaking hand with my opponents that I ran into Andrea again but this time we were already in the tunnel.

"Great game. Sorry about the outcome of it." I patted the young girl on the shoulder. 

She mustered a small smile but I knew she didn't mean it. How could it when your team was just sent home.

"Don't worry about it." She placed her hand on my arm and gave it a slight squeeze. "That's how the game works." Her hand stayed on my arm for maybe a bit too long and I could understand what Alexia meant earlier.

Speaking of the midfielder, she suddenly appeared right next the me. Her arm wrapped itself around my shoulder and she pulled me into her side causing Andrea's hand to fall down my arm.

"Time to go mi amor." She said and kissed my cheek. She gave the young Juventus player a stern look but smiled nonetheless because she knew that at the end of the day I would go home with her.

"Alright." I smiled brightly at her and then turned back to Andrea. "It was nice seeing you again." I smiled and said my goodbyes. Alexia didn't wait for Andrea to answer and dragged me along with her.

"Stupid people flirting with my girlfriend." I heard her mumble under her breath, making me chuckle.

I tugged on her hand that she was still holding and crashed my lips onto hers.

"I'm yours, stop worrying." I chuckled and this time I dragged her along to our locker room. We were met by loud cheering and dancing. It was time to celebrate and celebrate we did.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 82 31
The leaders have fallen. The dead has risen. The survivors take over. No one understands what its like to loose someone unless you've been through i...
94.9K 3.3K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
10K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...