[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 58

276 8 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 58

Since Tao Mu appeared in the eyes of many netizens, he has always left a good impression on the public as handsome, talented, young and promising, and approachable.

Now more than a dozen media outlets suddenly broke the news that Tao Mu had been an MB before, and the first reaction of most netizens was to not believe it. Especially the many female fans who have fantasized about Tao Mu as their ideal boyfriend, and at the same time they do not believe it, and at the same time they will fiercely refute those gossip media on the Internet.

"Please, our Mu Mu is only eighteen years old this year. I found out that his birthday is on July 7th, so there is nothing wrong with him. He actually said that our Mu Mu worked as a MB in a nightclub, I'm so ridiculous Which nightclub would use child labor as MB? Do you really think the law is a piece of paper?"

"Our family can create Feixun.com at the age of 18. If you are so talented, why should you be an MB? If you are the sponsor of MB Almost."

"Upstairs, it's just our family's Mu Mu's good looks, who really likes it, so why do you need to support him? If you just open your mouth, countless girls will flock to it, okay?"

"Second. Our family's Mu Mu It's absolutely impossible to do that kind of thing!"

"I don't believe Mu Mu is that kind of person."

Some people trust Tao Mu to support Tao Mu. Naturally, some did not believe Tao Mu, thinking that so many newspapers and weekly magazines would not join forces to lie and deceive people.

"It still feels a bit problematic. As the saying goes, where there is no wind, there is no wave. If there is no such thing, then many media will not wrong a person who has no grievances with them."

"The newspaper also published a photo of Tao Mu going in and out of the night. I know this store, which can be said to be one of the largest nightclubs in Yanjing, and it is a chain store. There are stores in Gongti, Houhai, Sanlitun, Asian Games Village and Shimao Tianjie. It does provide that kind of service. "

But isn't Ye Shi's boss Tao Mu's brother? This is what Tao Mu said personally."

"Isn't Tao Mu an orphan? Where did he come from? Besides, Ye Shi's boss is almost four. It is said that it is Tao Even his father is possible. Is your information reliable?"

"There seems to be a lot of information upstairs. What else do you know, why don't you share it together?"

"The boss of the night is Liu Yao. When Tao Mu came to Beijing to report, it was Liu Yao who drove Tao Mu here. Tao Mu Call him brother."

"What brother? I think he is the sponsor. I always find it strange that an eighteen-year-old boy who has just entered college is said to be an orphan. How can he have the money to create Feixun.com and Danmaku.com? Even if he is talented, he really thinks that renting servers and villas doesn’t cost money? How can he get so much money as an orphan! Maybe he was taken care of by others!”

The most malicious person who speculates on others. Especially a few months before Tao Mu, he founded Feixun.com and launched Danmaku.com. He is young and well-connected, and he can interact freely with industry leaders like Mr. Bibo. It can be said that he is alone in the limelight. People are exhausted.

Everyone is of the same age, why are you so good and so able to toss around?

No one in this world can win the love of the whole world. Tao Mu's sudden birth attracted the attention of many people in a short period of time. Among these people, some people like him, and naturally some people don't like him. This state of mind probably stems from envy, jealousy and hatred. It's just that they usually don't have a chance to vent their anger, but now they finally caught something, and they all buzzed around like flies that smelled fishy.

"It's disgusting. I really thought he was relying on talent, but I didn't expect him to rely on sales."

"Maybe Feixun.com and Danmaku.com were not founded by him. Maybe it's better to serve the funder. Give him two websites and let him play around."

"I'm disappointed, I really didn't expect that I fell in love with this kind of person."

"Fortunately, I feel like a demon every day, and I invite people around me to sign up for Feixun.com. Now It’s really worthless when you think about it. You still have more than 100 million users and you dress up as a woman and dance to celebrate. Why don’t you just do a striptease, maybe it’s a bigger gimmick."

"In just one day, under the deliberate instigation of caring people, more than tens of thousands of netizens have logged out of Feixun.com. Tao Mu’s Feixun account has hundreds of thousands of comments from netizens, some believe him and support him, some ask for an explanation, and some abuse and slander him. Even the ongoing National School Flower Selection Competition has been affected.

Some netizens rushed to the official account of the program group and cursed that the program group was not picking the school beauties at all, but the national cowherd and national princess-"Is it true that the school beauties are selected and the school beauties are selected to pick up customers at night?"

The incident became more and more serious and sensational, and some parents and family members of some contestants also called to ask what was going on? Some people no longer trusted Tao Mu and Feixun.com and sent their children home on the phone. Many contestants were affected, and they found the program group to retire.

Among these hesitant contestants, Shen Yu, who has been jumping non-stop, attracted everyone's attention—

"Don't talk about Tao Mu like that. Tao Mu will be sad. He is a very good person. He must He won’t be an MB. He just worked in a nightclub. An orphan grew up in an orphanage with no parents and no one to support him. Is it wrong to work to earn money to support himself? Isn’t it wrong to have a bad background? Is it his own choice? Do you?"

"Do you know how hard Tao Mu works? He is very talented, he can sing, dance, and kung fu is very good at acting. He used to be my stand-in when I was in H Town. Our director said that his acting skills are better than mine. Much better. He also served as a stand-in for Wang Boyuan on the crew of "The Far From Rivers and Lakes". In some scenes, Wang Boyuan didn't feel like him. This is admitted by director Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan himself. Director Cheng Baodong also said that Twilight's acting style is very similar to Yan Sheng is the actor."

"Mu Mu is so talented because he is an orphan, with no background and no support, and he suffered a lot in H Town, do you know? When he was on our film crew, he was made things difficult by investors...Obviously Joined the crew of "Legend of Heroes", signed the contract and was kicked out...I don't allow you to say that about Tao Mu..."

"Besides, Tao Mu has money himself, so he doesn't need to find a financial backer. Do you know how much he made in the stock market in July this year? Now that the market is so unstable, even my brother has lost a lot. Tao Mu's income The return rate is more than seven or eight times."

Shen Yu has a characteristic of speaking, that is, he likes to find comparisons. In the eyes of others, it's like pushing one and stepping on one. The end result is that the more he dances, the more people hate Tao Mu. Even the fans of Wang Boyuan and Yan Sheng, who had no feeling about this matter, became extremely repulsive towards Tao Mu because of Shen Yu's words.

"It's because of Tao Mu's benefits to say such a heartless thing! Look at these words, it's fine to say that Tao Mu is handsome and talented, but I don't know if he is good at stocks. Let's just say that he is good at acting." One thing, a freshman who has just entered university and hasn't taken a few days of classes is actually better than Wang Boyuan... I'm not even Yan Sheng who dared to brag like that!"

"It's about the same. You didn't see him actually do you dare to boast that Tao Mu's acting skills are comparable to Yan Sheng? I just want to know if Cheng Baodong, Wang Boyuan, and Yan Sheng know what Shen Yu said?" A group of netizens tweeted Cheng Baodong, Wang Boyuan, and Yan Sheng.

"If you say he's flattering Tao Mu, just flatter Tao Mu. How dare you step on Wang Boyuan and Yan Sheng, is your brain watered?"

Some netizens found suspicious things: "Hey, did you find out that Shen Yu meant that he was with. Did he and Tao Mu know each other before? I just said something was wrong.

This Shen Yu had a strong sense of presence during the recording of the show. I always felt that he had more scenes than others and appeared for a long time. And he can also shoot other people’s shows. Show your face. Do you think the program crew knew that he had a good relationship with Tao Mu, so they deliberately took care of him and showed him?"

"Isn't that fair?"

This Shen Yu I don’t know where it came from. I feel very good about myself, and I always like to let others hold him and let him go. A man is always acting coquettishly everywhere, and he can cry when he rubs against anyone. In ten minutes, Pavarotti’s tenor can be scared out of sight of woodworms, isn’t that too motherly?”

“It’s like a pug. It can’t do anything except curry favor!”

One sentence immediately provoked Shen Yu's fans. Tao Mu knew from his previous life that Shen Yu's fans were particularly powerful, and all of them were mother fans who had no brains. It doesn't matter that Wang Boyuan and Yan Sheng's fans despise Tao Mu, they dare to ridicule Shen Yu, these fans immediately quit. First, under Shen Yu's Feixun, all the fans of Wang Boyuan and Yan Sheng were scolded, and the two fans who scolded had to quit Feixun. In the end, it was not enough, so I ran to Yan Sheng and Wang Boyuan's post bar to explode (neither of them registered a bib or Feixun account because of their image line).

The fighting power of such a small group of fans finally managed to blow up the postings of the two movie kings, celebrities and first-line superstars. In an instant, even netizens who eat melons and the entertainment media were shocked.

Many people's attention immediately shifted from Feixun.com and Tao Mu to Shen Yu.

During this period, Tao Mu has not responded. He asked the employees of Feixun.com to count the losses suffered by Feixun.com and Danmaku.com since more than a dozen media broke the news. Screenshots of those radical netizens' remarks on the Internet. Collect all the materials properly and directly hire a lawyer to sue in court.

But what Tao Mu didn't expect was that Liu Yao's movements were actually one step faster than him. Moreover, Liu Yao not only sued more than a dozen media that slandered Ye Shi and Tao Mu, he also sued Yu Xiao Media, which led all this behind the scenes. Even the evidence of how Yao Wenxiao hired a private detective to invade Ye Shi's privacy, and how he spent money to bribe more than a dozen media to jointly discredit Tao Mu was posted directly on Feixun.com.

——As early as Tao Mu reminded him that Yao Wenxiao and Shen Yu had problems, Liu Yao and his wife started to prepare. Liu Yao sent his younger brother to follow Yao Wenxiao 24 hours a day, and at the same time contact the most powerful economic lawyer in Yanjing, and be ready for a lawsuit at all times.

During the consultation, the lawyer also mentioned that ordinary artists sue the media, even if they win the case, they can only get symbolic compensation. And those media use the way of consuming artists to get a lot of publicity and attention. Even if they apologize in the newspaper in the end, the profit gained is nothing compared to the loss of face.

Besides, Tao Mu will definitely become an actor in the future and enter the entertainment circle. If the relationship with the media is too rigid, it is not a good thing.

But Liu Yao and Meng Qi are confident that with Tao Mu's ability, even if they enter the entertainment circle in the future, they will definitely not be constrained by these unscrupulous media. The lawyer had to find a way to come up with a plan, in case Tao Mu was framed by unscrupulous media in the future, and taught those rumor-mongering media a heavy lesson. And promised that if the lawyer can satisfy them, Liu Yao is willing to give one million as a reward.

Under the heavy reward, the lawyer also worked hard. It took less than half a month to check laws and cases, and finally came up with a solution. So half a month later, when Yao Wenxiao really teamed up with more than a dozen media to spread rumors and slander Tao Mu and Ye Shi, Boss Liu, who had been prepared for a long time, directly accused the crime of defamation, unfair competition, and spying on the business under the advice of his lawyer. Confidentiality, illegal use of Tao Mu's personal portrait rights and Yese trademark to obtain huge profits and other crimes brought more than a dozen media companies together with Yuxiao Media to court.

——If the case is won, these dozen or so media outlets would at least have to lose their fortunes to get out.

As for Yuxiao Media, it's not that miserable. After all, Yuxiao Media is backed by Sheng'an Group, and they have a lot of blood!

At the same time, Shen Yu, who has been fighting at the forefront, realized that Tao Mu, whom he wanted to befriend the most, was in such a miserable state because of his good friend.

"How could you do this!" Shen Yu, who was extremely shocked, ran back to the hotel regardless of the filming period, and blocked Yao Wenxiao who was in a state of distress: "You clearly know that I really want to make friends with Tao Mu. Why do you want to hurt him like this? Don't you know, Tao Mu will never forgive me for doing such a thing. Why did you do this?"

Yao Wenxiao looked at Shen Yu with a broken face. He also didn't expect that his every move would fall into Liu Yao's eyes. Now Liu Yao is suing him and the dozen or so media outlets in court, and it is still the kind of lawsuit with solid evidence. With such a big trouble, with Yao Wenxiao's own strength, he will definitely not be able to make it through. But if he asks his family for help, he will probably disappoint his grandfather. At that time, he might be one step further away from being the successor of Sheng'an Group. After all, the Yao family is more than just his grandson.

What made Yao Wenxiao even more aggrieved was that at such a critical moment, Shen Yu actually came to scold him: "You still blame me? Look at those photos of Liu Yaofa. We have been targeted by them since we entered Beijing. That Tao Mu I don't believe you at all. That's why I sent someone to watch me. You want to make friends with him, who is he who takes care of you? You are still blaming me for him now, are you out of your mind?"

Shen Yu was shocked by jealousy Looking at Yao Wenxiao anxiously: "Are you pissing me off?"

"Obviously you did something wrong. How dare you call me out of my mind? Why are you like this?"

"I— —" Seeing the grievance in Shen Yushui's Lingling eyes, Yao Wenxiao immediately extinguished the fire. He stepped forward and held Shen Yu's shoulder: "I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. I was just too anxious." Yao Wenxiao paused, and then wanted to blame Tao Mu for the problem: "It's all his fault. I set up a trap and asked someone to stare at me. Things will never develop into what they are now. That Tao Mu didn't like us from the beginning. He was deliberately plotting against us. Xiao Yu, you don't know, I am in a very difficult situation now. Liu Yao and Tao Mu obtained the evidence that I bribed the media, and sued me. If the lawsuit loses, it will be over for me and Yuxiao Media.”

"Then why did you do this?" Shen Yu looked at Yao Wenxiao in a daze: "If you don't target Mu Mu, don't smear him, deliberately break the news about him working at night, and distort the fact that he works at night In fact, he won’t sue you.”

“I’m not for you.” Yao Wenxiao blurted out: “You always care so much about that Tao, I’m jealous. And I always feel that he will hurt you in the future.”

“Then You can't do that either! It's wrong to hurt people." Shen Yu blinked, but she still felt sorry for her childhood sweetheart: "Otherwise, you should go and apologize to Tao Mu. Just say you were wrong and beg him. Let him forgive you this time, okay?"

"I will never beg him!" Yao Wenxiao was furious instantly: "I, Yao Wenxiao, will never beg him if I beg anyone."

"But you don't beg him. If you lose the lawsuit, You have nothing!" Shen Yu blinked and blinked: "You are not afraid of making your grandfather angry, your grandfather will not be your heir?"

Yao Wenxiao: "..."

Shen Yu sighed softly: "Forget it , you don’t want to beg him. Let me help you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 14.3K 17
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
25.3K 1.2K 20
What happens when a suicidal twenty-two year old meets someone who pushes her to be more than her grief. In return she teaches him how to be patient...
117K 6.8K 44
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.7M 98.1K 54
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feeli...