[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 56

251 4 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 56

"What the hell are you guys doing? Didn't you agree that Bibo and Yuxiao Media would explode Tao Mu and Feixun.com's scandals? Why did you do publicity with Feixun.com behind my back?" Early in the morning, Yao Wenxiao ignored Blocked by the secretary, he angrily broke into the president's office at Bibo's headquarters and questioned loudly.

"Mr. Gao, Manager Pei, I'm really sorry. Because Mr. Yao is the company's future partner, I don't dare to stop..." The newly recruited secretary girl looked at Gao Yonghuai and Pei Yirong with a embarrassed face, and worked hard for her Defense of malpractice.

Gao Yonghuai, who was lamenting to the publicity director Pei Yirong that yesterday's publicity effect was really good, and who was about to strike while the iron was hot, gave a slight pause. He waved his hand to signal the secretary to step down first. Then, with a little novelty, he looked at the young president of Yuxiao Media who was in front of him with a look of joy and anger.

Mr. Gao couldn't understand why Yao Wenxiao was so angry.

"Mr. Yao, I think you may have misunderstood." Facing Yao Wenxiao, who is a round younger than himself, Mr. Gao still showed great patience: "The bib platform is a service-oriented social networking site, not a weekly gossip magazine. We need to promote ourselves. Only better publicity planning can let more netizens know about bibs, use bibs, and get used to bibs.

Therefore, all publicity policies of the bib platform are carried out around this theme." Gao Yonghuai tactfully and firmly Reject Yao Wenxiao's absurd theory of betrayal. Yao Wenxiao choked for a while, and his anger exploded: "But when we discussed cooperation yesterday, you didn't say that. Mr. Gao, you have to be trustworthy." Even though Gao Yonghuai has a deep sense of self-cultivation, he was almost amused by Yao Wenxiao's accusation up. Pei Yirong, who was standing aside, was also quite speechless.

"Mr. Yao," Pei Yirong's temper is not as good as his boss's, and he pointed out Yao Wenxiao's impracticality straight to the point: "Doing business is not fighting, even if you are a competitor, there is no need to be too extreme. Not to mention Feixun.com It was established less than a month ago, and its founder is just an eighteen-year-old college student. You have been trying your best to find information about this kind of person. Even if you find it, so what? This is a business field, and everyone only values ​​it Strength. As long as the opponent does not kill or set fire, any moral or moral scandals are irrelevant."

What's more, based on Pei Yirong's understanding of Feixun.com and Tao Mu, the opponent may not really have any scandals that will kill him with one blow. Yao Wenxiao must have been in the entertainment media industry for a long time, and his mind is also confused. That's why he brought the method of celebrity mutual blackmail to the business field - what does he think business competition is? When starlets compete for roles and endorsements, in order to smear each other, don't they stop throwing black material and splashing dirty water?

"The essence of competition in shopping malls depends on core competitiveness. If the scarf itself is not attractive, even if Fetion.com can be hacked this time, Fetion.com, Feige.com or other social platforms will continue to emerge in the future. As long as the market economy decides, There will never be too many competitors like this."

Pei Yirong also said these few words for the good of Yao Wenxiao. Unfortunately, Yao Wenxiao's reaction was very disappointing.

"I don't care about other websites or social platforms. I must bring down Feixun.com and Tao Mu." Yao Wenxiao said with certainty. But after all, he is also a person who has received nine years of compulsory education plus four years of college. After the anger value dropped a little, the person gradually calmed down. He suddenly realized that he shouldn't have broken into Gao Yonghuai's office so recklessly.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Gao." Yao Wenxiao returned to his senses, and quickly apologized to Gao Yonghuai: "I have some personal grievances with Tao Mu. This time, I was dazzled by a personal matter, so I made you laugh."

"Young man, you must be angry Sheng." Gao Yonghuai waved his hand with a smile, expressing that he didn't mind.

After Yao Wenxiao made repeated apologies, he left with a livid face. It seems that the interactive publicity between the bib platform and Fetion.com still left a trace of grudge in Yao Wenxiao's heart.

Watching the back of Yao Wenxiao's striding meteor. Pei Yirong suddenly sneered and shook his head: "It is said that Mr. Yao is still a well-known young talent in Shanghai. Now it seems that either there is no one in Shanghai, or the young president of Yuxiao Media, Shui Tai Big."

"Anyway, he is also the favorite grandson of the chairman of Sheng'an Group. Even if it's because of affection, everyone should give him a lot of praise." Anyway, young talents don't need money.

Gao Yonghuai slowly picked up his chrysanthemum soaked wolfberry, did not directly answer the words of his confidant, but his attitude was fully revealed by a comment: "What are you going to do next?"

Pei Yirong came back to his senses in an instant, remembering the serious business interrupted by Yao Wenxiao, and immediately said: "Next step, I plan to let all the employees of Bibi register on Feixun.com, and then use a unified copy to advertise Bibo on Feixun.com—that little Tao It’s not that Feixun.com is a principled social platform, and it will never block netizens’ messages for no reason. We must give him a chance to prove himself.”

Gao Yonghuai was immediately amused by the bad move of his confidant's favorite general: "Yes, young people really need more opportunities to prove themselves. Well, as a senior in this industry, I will give him this opportunity first."

"Help me register An account on Fetion.com. By the way, apply for adding V. I will personally advertise this.” Then Gao Yonghuai was very kind and said that he was giving young people a chance to prove himself——Ya shamelessly posted this sentence Go to Fetion.com. By the way, he also changed the slogan of his own website - bib, a social networking site willing to give young people opportunities.

Pei Yirong laughed loudly: "I don't know how Mr. Tao will feel after seeing the response from our bib platform?"

Gao Yonghuai smiled: "You can call and ask."

* * * * * *

On the other side, the young CEO of Feixun.com still doesn't know how those two old, cunning and scheming competitors resolved his advertising slogan.

Because the production team of "National School Flowers and Grass" is shooting in the Beijing Film Practice Room, Tao Mu returned to school with three roommates after driving in the morning. Just happened to be encouraged by Wen Bao and the others to visit their filming team.

You can't go empty-handed when visiting a class. So after making some preparations, the young Mr. President pushed open the door of Jingying Practice Room 1 classroom with three roommates, seeing that everyone was just in the break time, and greeted loudly: "Everyone has worked hard. Come here , I invite you to enjoy the classic products launched by the world's top 500 companies. Let everyone relax."

The tone was so loud and the words were so floating, but the instructors and contestants who participated in the recording came around to take a look-Tao Mu and the other three roommates were holding several big bags of French fries, hamburgers and fried chicken wings in their hands. The yellow kraft paper bag is also printed with the classic logo of the kind and kind grandfather with white beard.

The world's top 500 companies - KFC; classic products - hamburger fries fried chicken wings. Every word is very true, whether it is from data analysis or market research, there is nothing wrong with what you say.

But why do they just want to punch someone?

I was quite moved at first, thinking that the benefits of Feixun.com were particularly good-of course, the benefits of Feixun.com were really good. But as the boss, Tao Mu tried to make everyone happy by being naughty again and again, no one can stand it!

Entrusted by Tao Mu, Yun Yi, who had been following the filming, came over. Looking at the takeaway bag in Tao Mu's hand, he said helplessly, "Pi is very happy now?"

This is what Tao Mu often said. Now being used by Yun Yi on himself, Tao Mu chuckled, put the takeaway on the table, and clapped his hands: "Everyone has worked hard, come and eat." The handsome appearance with flying eyebrows is almost enough to advertise for KFC.

Even though Tao Mu had already met the big guys on the night of the player report, the players and some mentors present were still shocked by the appearance and age of the president of Feixun.com.

At such a young age, with such a handsome face, he also single-handedly created such an awesome social networking site as Feixun.com, and every promotion can arouse a high degree of attention and discussion on the Internet. This kind of persona who obviously can rely on appearance to work hard, but relies on talent to work hard is simply irresistible.

As soon as Tao Mu appeared at the rehearsal scene, he was surrounded by a group of mentors and players. The four mentors mainly considered Tao Mu's friendship with the company's senior management, and reflexively wanted to show affection to Tao Mu. The ideas of the players are much simpler.

Everyone is a college student from various colleges and universities, and they are all in their prime, and they are about the same age. When I was in school, I always liked to hang out with my classmates who were handsome, fun, and good-natured. Coupled with the fact that Tao Mu was very down-to-earth every time he appeared, all the players didn't feel the gap between themselves and Tao Mu.

Tao Mu handed the Coke to his senior brother and sister, and then distributed it clockwise. Everyone thanked them politely, but it happened that Shen Yu was such a moth.

But when Shen Yu took the chicken wings that Tao Mu handed him, he hugged Tao Mu's shoulders and asked with a smile: "Why are you so free recently? When I came to see you the day before yesterday, you had to tell me that you were not free, the day before yesterday You were unwilling to ask you to accompany me on a campus tour. You came here to visit the class today, you must be guilty, and you want to treat me better?" Before Shen Yu finished speaking, some contestants with more delicate thoughts immediately turned pale. Oh no. Hesitant eyes looked back and forth between Tao Mu and Shen Yu. The atmosphere suddenly became a little delicate.

In order to avoid suspicion, even the alumni of the same school, who was embarrassed to say a few words to Tao Mu in front of everyone, changed his face. He still remembered that on the day when Shen Yu came to report, he said a lot of incomprehensible things at the gate of Jingying School. Fortunately, Tao Mu is not that kind of frivolous person, otherwise even he would have a grudge. Now it’s like this again—

Senior Jingying glanced at Shen Yu, and pulled back the words calmly: "Yes. Tao Mu, just tell me, there are so many handsome men and beauties here, who do you fancy? But I I want to warn you as a senior brother. Even if you like a little girl, it’s not good to use power for personal gain during the competition. You know that?"

"Brother, don't worry." Tao Mu also knew the kindness of the senior, and immediately made jokes She answered: "Even if I'm looking for a girlfriend, I have to find someone who is prettier than me in women's clothing. If I can't find one, I'd rather be alone."

"Hehe, I'm still in self-pity. You really think you're a daffodil!" Du Kang took advantage of the situation and joked: "Are you quite confident about your face? To find a girlfriend, you have to find someone who is prettier than you in women's clothing. Then you can change into a women's clothing and show us." Du Kang's words immediately attracted the contestants' attention.

All of a sudden, wolves howled in the rehearsal classroom, all urging Tao Mu to change into a female dress for them to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 29K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.6K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
77K 3.8K 47
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
53.3K 1.2K 31
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...