[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 53

250 6 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 53

"You want me to help you take care of Feixun.com's national school flower selection event?" Yun Yi said in surprise.

At the private restaurant opposite the First People's Hospital of Yanjing City, Tao Mu made a special phone call to call out Yun Yi, who was doing an internship at the hospital on weekends, and discuss business matters with him.

"That's right." Tao Mu nodded, and said solemnly: "Don't you want to create a medical forum? After the forum is online, you also have to learn how to manage the forum and how to promote the forum. Just take this opportunity to practice. Familiarize yourself first. Familiar with the work of Feixun. After you adapt to the working mode of the website, you will be able to manage your medical forum with ease." It seems to be the same thing. However, Yun Yi's IQ has not been affected by the aura of lower intelligence in the plot, and is still online. "What I want to do is a medical forum, and you asked me to manage an entertainment website. Isn't it suitable?" Whether what you say is true or not, what you act must be true.

Tao Mu is a man who has been an actor at any rate, so it's no problem to be fooled: "The Internet industry is different from other industries. No matter what content your platform wants to do, the basic structure of the website is the same. The promotion methods and products The operation is also similar. Whether it is an entertainment website or a medical forum, they are all social platforms in essence. If you don’t believe it, after your medical forum is launched, I will help you operate it a few times and you will know.”

"Besides, I'm going to fly to country M soon. I'm really worried if I don't find someone to help me keep an eye on this mess. Then I don't know anyone else. I just believe that you can help me. In fact, you Don’t worry about the specific operations. The production team of Longteng Entertainment is in charge of the specific operations. They are all professional, so we don’t need to worry about it. You just need to help me control the general aspects, make it absolutely fair, and put an end to any small tricks in any link. .Do not let the staff take advantage of their positions to do things that do not comply with the rules of the competition.”

For example, collude with players, intentionally deviate during editing, or secretly tamper with background data.

"I have hired DB's auditors to be in charge of the notarization process. You only need to watch them count the votes, and then there is the game video cut out later, and try to ensure that the frames of each player are similar."

Experienced in the previous life can be called Crazy star chasing atmosphere, Tao Mu knows that when some fans watch TV dramas or reality shows in which idols participate, they will count the program frame by frame. Although Tao Mu was not sure whether there were such crazy people among the netizens who participated in the National School Flowers selection, he still habitually planned ahead.

After all, if anything is connected with Shen Yu, it is doomed to have twists and turns. Tao Mu didn't want to care about Shen Yu's bloody storm, he just wanted to keep his Feixun.com, and he must not be implicated by Shen Yu's aura and cause a commotion.

Hearing Tao Mu admit his little plan so frankly, Yun Yi smiled: "Okay then. Since you trust me so much, I won't refuse."

Tao Mu chuckled and went back to face Brother Yao and When Brother Qi was younger, he was also very frank.

"Yao Wenxiao has gone to Beijing." Of course Liu Yao and Meng Qi knew about the Yao family. Hearing Tao Mu's words, Liu Yao's eyes lit up.

Tao Mu continued: "Yao Wenxiao went to Beijing this time, apart from seeking cooperation with the bib platform, the main purpose is to accompany his little bamboo horse Shen Yu to participate in the selection activities of the national school's beauty and school grass. You will know Shen Yu when you meet him. I'm afraid you can't control your hands that want to beat him. So I hired another person to help supervise this selection activity. This person is called Yun Yi, and he is the partner I tried my best to win over. This time he will participate in the management of Feixun.com, It is also to lay the foundation for the medical forum we will launch in the future."

Tao Mu is always very straightforward when facing his own people. Don't hide it, don't hide it, just talk straight to the point. Even if it is very likely to cause the other party's misunderstanding, he will confess and try to dispel the other party's grudge.

Meng Qi was originally a suspicious and sensitive character, being gentle and considerate was only his protective layer. However, when facing Tao Mu, who is also a disciple and son who he taught by example and taught by example, he didn't bother to think so much, and he went straight to the point: "You boy is afraid that I and you brother Yao will get impulsive and start to clean up that surname. Yao’s, and his little bamboo horse, so you specially asked someone to watch over us, right?”

Tao Mu chuckled, and immediately poured tea and water to please him: “Brother Qi, you are still so smart and transparent, my little trick I can't catch your eyes at all."

Meng Qi took Tao Mu's apology tea, took a sip, and gave Tao Mu a sideways look with a half-smile: "However, I feel that compared to that Yao, you seem He is even more afraid of his little bamboo horse? Could it be that his little bamboo horse has some great background?"

Tao Mu paused, and had to admire the sensitive sense of their little brother Qi: "Shen Yu is from the Shen Group in Shanghai. Youngest son. He was spoiled by their family since he was a child, and it is easy to cause trouble when he talks and does things. Their family is even more troublesome."

Liu Yao, who has not spoken much, raised his eyebrows and asked in a low voice with his arms folded: "Their family made things difficult for you. Already?"

Tao Mu shook his head, and said frankly: "It's not too difficult. After all, Shen Yu really wants to make friends with me now. They won't behave too much. It's just that arrogant posture that makes people uncomfortable. It seems It's only right for me to let Shen Yu of their family and follow Shen Yu of their family. Teach Shen Yu a lesson, and make things worse when the time comes."

Tao Mu said, looking at their little brother Qi anxiously.

Liu Yao understood, it sounds like a group of parents who protect their children and a brat who never cares about other people's thoughts and only cares about his own happiness. You really can't reason with this guy.

"That's not enough to make you worry to such an extent. Don't you understand who I am and you Brother Yao? No matter what, I won't be serious with an eighteen-year-old child who hasn't grown any hair yet." Meng Qi frowned. frowned. He knew that Liu Yao's character was very impulsive, but he was very confident in his self-control ability. Tao Mu also knew this. Why now, it seems that he is more worried about Liu Yao than Liu Yao.

"Do you know that the aura is not harmonious?" Tao Mu smiled wryly and shook his head. He wasn't worried about Brother Qi, but the ubiquitous plot halo. I'm afraid Brother Qi will be affected by the halo of the plot.

After all, according to Tao Mu's memory in his previous life, besides him, many people who targeted Shen Yu had no formal and tenable reasons at all, just because of "jealousy", "hating Shen Yu's innocence", "see Not pleasing to the eye, so many big bosses have green eyes on Shen Yu", this inexplicable emotion, and then began to fight against Shen Yu to the death, or use any means to die. Of course, in the end, he "lived up to everyone's expectations" and ended up in ruins and a tragic end.

Tao Mu then felt that, according to the plot setting of the original book, maybe Shen Yu's pig-foot halo would have the function of automatically triggering cannon fodder characters. That is, any original plot character who is likely to get the villainous cannon fodder will have a high chance of targeting Shen Yu inexplicably when they meet Shen Yu. In the end, it is estimated that it is just a sentence of "not pleasing to the eye". You can't avoid it even if you want to.

Tao Mu didn't dare to bet on whether this possibility would really come true, he didn't dare to bet on the rest of his brother Yao's and Xiao Qi's lives. I can only try my best to avoid it.

Liu Yao and Meng Qi really saw Tao Mu's fear of Shen Yu this time.

It sounds like he's just a scheming little kid who hasn't experienced the ravages of society much. The couple didn't know where Tao Mu got such a deep grudge, and they were a little puzzled.

Tao Mu also knew the truth that hearing is believing and seeing is believing, so he said immediately: "Let's do this. I promised Shen Yu that I would take him around the Beijing Film Academy during the day. If you don't believe me, you can see for yourself."

——Then Liu Yao and Meng Qi finally realized the kind of mood Tao Mu said, "when you see him, you will feel angry for no reason, and you can't wait to slap him to death".

Of course, at the same time, Liu Yao, Meng Qi and his wife had this kind of mentality, and the mother and daughter of the Shen family who had been following Shen Yu, and the person surnamed Yao.

The point is that this group of people didn't do much, they just managed to poke your lungs with just a word.

It really made their Mu Mu talk, so fucking evil!

After being separated from the members of the Shen family, Liu Yao who got into the Grand Cherokee seemed to have escaped from death, and he had to sigh with emotion: "I didn't believe it when Mu Mu said that, but today I saw it with my own eyes.

How can there be such an annoying family in this world? I heard that the Shen Group has quite a position and influence in Shanghai. Then how high is the IQ of the man in their family, and how big is the stomach? These three idiots? No, I won’t follow the school beauty and school grass competition. I’m afraid I won’t be able to control myself.”

Liu Yao accompanied Tao Mu to the campus today. Dahui had the urge to call. He, Liu Yao, was someone who never attacked the old, the weak, the sick, the disabled, women and children. You can't resist this evil nature.

Meng Qi looked helplessly at Liu Yao, who was lying on the steering wheel and made a mistake, his expression almost stuck out his tongue.

"Then you can be sure that you won't be influenced by the Shen family when you find that partner?" Meng Qi turned to ask Tao Mu.

Tao Mu has been secretly observing the performance of their brothers Yao and Xiao Qi. Seeing that the two of them did not show any signs of fighting Shen Yu, they breathed a sigh of relief.

It seems that such things as the aura of lower intelligence in the plot may be weakened as long as there is a warning in advance, precautions are taken in the heart, and the space for getting along is physically isolated.

I am afraid that I will be bewitched by the halo of the plot unknowingly, and make all inappropriate and stupid actions inexplicably.

"Yun Yi can't." Tao Mu, who was in a good mood, was very decisive when answering his brother Qi's question.

Because Yun Yi also appeared in the plot in his previous life, including Li Xiaoheng who was far away in country M. If they are also affected by the halo of the plot, Luo Yang's affairs may change. Besides, based on the status of the two of them, if they are really affected by the plot, the pages that appear will not be so small.

So after Tao Mu tried it over and over again, he can almost confirm that the influence of the plot halo is indeed limited. The more outstanding industry leaders are, the less likely they are to be affected. The more intelligent and rational a character is, the less likely he is to be affected.

Just like in the entertainment industry, most of the people influenced by Shen Yu are celebrity investors. As for the ones that go further above, or at a deeper level, they are less affected, and there are very few pages. If not, based on Tao Mu's cannon fodder in the plot, coupled with his luck value that was tried to reduce after fighting against Shen Yu everywhere, he should not be able to win the crown of actor.

It can be seen from this that Shen Yu's protagonist aura is indeed not invincible. And the best way to avoid the halo, besides physical isolation, is to get to know more excellent people! At the same time make yourself better and better.

It is estimated that after he has the industry influence of people like Li Xiaoheng or Yun Yi in his previous life, whether it is Shen Yu's aura of the protagonist or the aura of the original book's plot, it will no longer affect him.

Thinking of these, Tao Mu couldn't wait more and more. After handing over the various undertakings of Feixun.com to hold the National School Flowers and Grass activities, Tao Mu immediately booked a plane ticket to country M, and went looking for Li Xiaoheng with all his money.

He felt that he could bathe in the halo of the future capital tycoon. Maybe it can offset the intelligence buff on him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 17.5K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
58.5K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
176K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
34.1K 3.1K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗