NOTHING

By the_meltinglines

Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life... More

Copyrights & Character Aesthetics
I'm Arjun Singhania
I'm Naina Rathi
When Arjun Meets Naina!
She's A Family Friend!
Unfolding our Pasts
You're My Best Friend!
See You In Delhi!
Happy Birthday Arjun!
You're The Exception Of My Life!
The God Damn Sparks!
Why Being Something More!
Naina At Home!
Wanna Live Upto Your Expectations
What The Hell Just Happened To Him!
What Are You Doing To Me Naina
She Can Make Even A Corpse Smile!
I Like You Naina!
Is Ananya Cheating!
Hitting The Wrong Nerve!
The Complicated Feelings!
Is It A Yes, Yes Naina?
We're Dating!
I Need Time With You
You Make Me Vulnerable
You're My Peace
My Calmness!
The Commitments!
Long Distance Relationship
Happy Birthday My Girl
Missed Me?
I'm Proud Of You
The Craving For Forever!
Naming ceremony
Why We're Together Arjun?
Got My Home After Days
Am I going to loose Arjun!
We Need To Talk, Naina!
Because I Love You Arjun
If Nothing Lasts Forever, Be My Nothing
This Wasn't Fall, It Was Fly
Chilhood Memories
Facing The Past
Arjun's Birthday
It's Dated Fourteen Years Back !
Proposed!
My Constant
Interviews!
Forecasting!!
The Big Day
The Tragic Night
Winning The Battle
Love Conquers All
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

You're Constant

2.9K 193 19
By the_meltinglines

ARJUN'S POV

That day we shared our pasts ! And that day, I got my best friend! And in these six months, she has proved, how a best friend really is!

Yes! Six months with this crazy,crazier person. Who keeps hitting herself with corners or furniture, sometimes she gets hit by nothing yet stumbles and falls.

Aditi's home became our place to hang out. Every sunday, we go there and just chill! Sometimes, Aditi & Mitesh too join us but most of the time they were on their own dates outside.

One problem that Naina had with me was My Tennis every saturday! Because I loved Tennis and she didn't like Tennis. She says, every saturday whenever she thinks , she'll ramble about all the stuffs at nights, I'm unavailable! But the solution of that was sunday meetings !

And for me, I really waited for sundays!

Because man! You sit with Naina for an hour, she'll make you forget everything you were worried about..because You've to handle her drama and her long lectures! Literally she's one hell of a drama queen! Of course, not a second to remember what tensed you in first place because you've to handle a 26 year old kid !!

I looked at the time as I was on breakfast table.

"I've to reach the college mom. Please hurry" I said

"Important meeting?" dad asked and I nodded gobbling on the breakfast.

"I've to take a session for MBA graduates" I told

"Slow Aru." Daadi said and I nodded yet gobbled the break fast.

After breakfast, I hurriedly drove to college since I didn't want to be late.

"Mrs. Jain! Reach directly to college " I told over call and reached there.

As I entered inside, I saw everyone looking at me...well every girl!

Sometimes I feel, Wow! What charms do I even carry!!

But very soon, I saw a very very familiar face who looked at me with scrunched nose.

Now what this drama Queen has to bicker about!

Well another reason I'm not bored to come here.

As I was going towards her, I looked at women even the female staff gushing to themselves looking at me.

I charm the women but Why doesn't she get affected!

Is she not a woman?

Okay, shut up Arjun!!

She walked towards me.

"Good morning Ms. Rathi" I mocked

"Go to hell! Why are you here?" she frowned

"It's my college. 70% after today "I stated as today, I was going to sign the deal with college for 70% of it's partnership.

"Go to another one. You've many collabs " She pouted

"Are you mad! I've to take a session here. So I'll be here only .You've problem with that too" I muttered

"Yes because whenever you come here, my friends don't let me live in peace" She huffed

"Now why?" I asked looking at time.

Before she could speak, I spoke.

"Whatever it is, We'll talk later! I'm late" I excused and went towards the chairman's office.

After that, Three hours passed in sessions and meeting with dean & chairman.

It was 2 pm when I was finally free and dialled Naina knowing it was her lunch time.

"Where are you?" I asked

"In classroom " She replied and I cut the call taking lift for fourth floor.

Honestly, I've come on this floor for the first time and that's why the staff was little shocked to see me.

As I entered her classroom , I saw her having lunch with her friends.

"Ahaan! Stop it now! " She was saying to her friend while hitting her small punch on his arm. The friend of hers, which I liked a little less though I myself didn't know the reason!

Well,because she takes his name a lot of times,in front of you.

No one asked your opinion sub conscious!

I coughed a little to show my presence and as her group saw me, they all stood up at once...other then her who had her mouth stuffed with food looking at me like a Gorilla looks at people !

"Good after noon sir"They all wished in unison and I gestured them to sit.

I looked at Naina, whose mouth was still stuffed with whatever she was eating which she stopped chewing.

"Naina, swallow that" I said and she looked away and then drank some water.

"What are you doing here" she asked

"Amm, we're going to canteen Naina! Do you need a tea?" That Ahaan asked and Naina nodded .

"Sir? " One of the girls asked there when I denied.

Everyone left us alone and Naina glared me.

"What! Stop giving me that look" I said and she looked at me.

"Which look? " She asked

"The look which says 'I hate you' " I mocked

"Oh that! Yes, I hate you" She snapped opening her another tiffin box.

If you'll look at her, you won't be able to say she even eats. But man, she eats a lot and it's a sight worth seeing to see her eat.

"Bitch!Eating my favorite" I added snatching her box which had Ras malai in it.

" Naina, kya hai yaar! Looks dena band kar(Stop giving looks Naina)" I snapped

"Next time don't come to my class" She said and I looked at her

"It's my college. Practically, You're standing in my property. "I mocked eating ras malai

"I don't like it! My friends seeing me with you" She whined

"You know right people die to get recognised by me" I asked

"I don't want to get recognized by you" She said making a face.

"Wait! Are you ashamed to call me your best friend in front of them?"I asked

"No Arjun! What are you even saying. They...that's what I was telling you.They think, there's something between us" She said pointing her fingers to herself then at me.

"So, is there something Naina?" I asked but then realized what I vomited.

Shit! What am I even saying!

"No! But they tease" She sighed

"So should I come next time with my fiancee "I asked and Naina threw a pen on me while I smirked.

"You don't find it serious right" She asked standing up and was about to go when I sighed pulling her hand and making her sit near me.

"I know what's bothering you shortcake" I said.

Short cake!

Yes! A month ago, I saw her eating shortcake! And, I've never seen someone eating it that cutely! Which made me call her short cake!

"What?" she asked

"I'm practically the chairman of your college. And you're a student here! People think wrong" I said and she sighed nodding.

"Exactly Mr. Singhania" She stated

"So Naina, Now I've to take permission of few people who doesn't even matter to me to meet you" I asked a bit hurt.

Wait! Hurt?

Arjun! You said nothing can hurt you in this world!!

Shut up again sub conscious!

"No ...I didn't mean that. They think wrong. Like my friends! They .." she was saying.

"I already don't like some of your friends" I said and she huffed

"Ahaan isn't bad" She pouted

"Now you're defending him. Proving my point " I shrugged

"That wasn't point and You've problem with him so what should I do. I've problem with your tennis do you leave playing it " She whined

Again Tennis!

"Okay Naina listen. It's been just twice I've visited branch! And in another six months, I'll visit just twice more!I've other collaborated educational institutions to visit too. So, Bear it for me" I said and she sighed looking at her tiffin in my hand.

"You ate my whole ras malai" she narrowed her eyes and I was saying something before which my phone rang.

"Tell aunty it's damn yummy" I stated

Of course our families know we're real good friends!

"Oohh! Ananyaaa" She sang seeing the caller id.

"Hey Ananya " I said picking up the call.

"Am, Arjun!I...want to meet you"She mumbled

"Yeah. Okay. Time & place" I asked

"Velvet restra! 4 pm" She said

"Done I'll be there" I replied as I cut the call.

"6 months. The longest you've been in relationships " Naina said and I nodded.

"And you don't feel her right! You don't get good vibes"I mocked

"Yes I don't. I don't get those real vibes from her. But yeah she's your fiancee after all. " She replied

"You're the one who tells me not to get angry on her over something, you tell me when I say anything wrong to her. You tell me how to behave with her nicely and you still say you don't get vibes from her" I asked

"Yeah! I mean, I don't feel her right for you" She shrugged

"No one's right for me other then you" I told and she looked at me.

"What!" she asked and I sighed looking at her.

"These girlfriends, fiancee and all. They gonna come and go! But you, you're constant! As if someone sent you in my life to wipe the blunders, I created" I stated and she looked at me.

"What if you won't have visited my office ?" She asked

" Your destiny would've made me meet you other way. Like college" I shrugged and she looked at me shocked standing up.

"Oh my God!! After six freaking months!6 freaking months you agree that destiny made us meet" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"As much I want to deny! But yes! I met you and meeting you was best day because I got you "I honestly said

"Bas karo yar, rulaaoge kya(stop it. Will you make me cry)" She dramatically spoke wiping the zero tears she had on her eyes.

"Drama Queen ! I'm leaving. Focus on writing thesis " I mocked before going.

"I don't day dream" She said

"You met me! Now you might" I winked at which she again made face and I smiled a bit going away.

According to her, the milli second smile of Arjun Singhania!!

At 4 pm, I met Ananya.

Before getting into relationship with Ananya I very well cleared, that I don't want a serious stuff. I just want to get married because of her father's terms & conditions before the deal which he knew how desperately I wanted. She isn't bad person but yeah, sometimes she gets irritating.

Honestly, I don't have time for this making up to an angry person and all , for everytime. And that lead us to fight many times. But yeah, Naina then makes me some how talk to her, and yeah that works!

I don't know how but it works !

After spending some time with my Fiancee I dropped her home when I got Naina's call.

"Why does she calls you so much. She's just best friend, so she remain that only" Ananya muttered

"She's my best friend! She can call me anytime she wants!" I replied as she huffed and got out of car.

"I always feel inferior whenever her name comes.Am I even your priority?" she asked

"Don't compare two Ananya! She's my best friend! And you're my fiance! Where's the logic " I said

"Fine! Whenever I talk to you, you stop me at logics. Bye" she huffed yet kissed me and I drove off calling Naina back.

"What happened?" I asked

"Why the hell you didn't pick my call!"She yelled over call.

"I was with Ananya! You know that" I replied

"Yes I know but you too should've known, I don't call you unless it's urgent or important" she screamed now.

"Stop shouting yar Naina! And come to the point" I snapped

"I just drove my car into someone else's!" she said

"What! Where are you?Are you okay?" I asked

"I am! But, something isn't! " I mumbled

"Injured?" I asked

"No" She replied

"God Naina! Stop talking in puzzles! Exactly what's the matter. Is there any one with you? " I asked

"It's your...brother! Nishant Bhaiya! " She mumbled and I looked at the phone.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So well, how's the book progressing?

How's the banters & mocking of these best friends 💗

Ain't Arjun & Naina just 💗❤

But but... What happens at the end?

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed!

Update soon!

Till then....

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 47.7K 42
Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone she met. Everyone adored her, and she ha...
2.2M 619 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
750K 48.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
46.5K 3.9K 15
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...