My Love For You |Naruto Vario...

By DatChild13

Kaiya Ryu isn't a normal girl. She is the secret Jinchuriki of the No tails. She has strong jutsu and chakra... More

The Beginning -1
Secrets -2
Training -3
Anbu -4
Attack -5
Him -6
The Sand -7
A Day with Him -8
New mission -9
Why is it always Gaara-10
Why is it always Gaara pt2 -11
Close to death -12
Another one gone -13
Preparing for Pain -14
Attack on the Leaf -15
Pain vs Naruto -16
Rebuilding -17
Shikamaru -18
A nightmare -19
5 kage summit -20
Danzo/Sasuke -21
Captured -22
The hokage -24
The Beginning of the war -25
Teamwork -26
Infinite Tsukuyomi -27
Kaguya -28
Almost Over -29
I'm sorry -30
Goodbye...for now -31
Exploding Humans Pt 1 -32
Exploding Humans Pt 2 -33
Exploding Humans Pt 3 -34
Exploding Humans Pt 4 -35
A new mission -36
Found Him -37
Gone -38
A new plan -39
Safe -40

Itachi -23

95 3 0
By DatChild13

We quickly left the hideout. I trailed behind Sasuke following him to the leaf. I had no idea where we were so I studied where it was compared to the direction of the leaf. If I could figure out it's location and report it back, it could greatly help in the war. We were in the woods when suddenly he stopped. Because of the sudden stop I ran into him. I slipped and nearly fell of the branch but was caught by the wrist. I scowled and yanked my wrist away from him. I wondered why we stopped. He turned his head and mumbled a name. 

"Itachi!" Sasuke sprang into action and started back the way we came. I was so confused but followed anyway. The figure glanced back but said nothing and continued forward. When we finally managed to catch up to him I realized that it was in fact his dead older brother. But how? 

"What's going on. You were just a shell of brother last time I saw you! I killed you damn it!" Sasuke growled. Great, I've been dragged into family drama. Itachi gave him a sad smile.

"I was hoping we could talk about something later but it can't be helped.I need your assistance with this Sasuke." Itachi said, he glanced behind him to where I was. "What's with the girl?" 

I rolled my eyes. I have a name, but it seems neither of them wanted to take the time to call me it. Sasuke glanced back at me. "She's not important." 

"Thanks," I mumble crossing my arms.

"Is she the girlfriend?" Itachi deadpanned. 

"No!" We both responded at the same time. He widened his eyes at the sudden response. Before I could add another response an evil laugh was heard threw the cave. I looked around, it looked like a cave with multiple dark tunnels that branches off and went further in. Then from the shadows Kabuto appeared. He had his hood up so it was hard to see him.

"The Uchiha brothers and the missing hokage of the Leaf. What a surprise!" He said. Hokage? I wasn't hokage? Sure I had filled in for a while and been recommended and asked to take over but I hadn't officially become it. A long pure white snake crept from under his cloak and hissed at us.

"I should thank you Sasuke without you killing orochimaru I would've never found this power.I have now surpassed him and become the snake sage" he yelled.

"Stop the reanimating just now Kabuto" Itachi calmly said. Kabuto smirked at us, "stop the jutsu, why you know I can't do that Itachi no one can do can do that." 

"Is he lying?" Sasuke mutter loud enough that only Itachi and I could hear him.

"Yes. The one who uses the reanimating is the only one who can stop it." He replied. 

"But if you kill me then no one can stop it..." he took of his cloak and made hand signs. A dark skin like hood covered each of his eyes.

"And now without you being able to cast genjutsu your practically useless." He said with a wide smile. Sasuke growled and charged toward him, drawing his sword and swinging. 

"Sasuke don't kill him!" Itachi yelled at the same time I shouted "sasuke you idiot!"

The white snake hisses and charges at Sasuke. Sasuke redirects his strike but so does the snake. This idiot I thought drawing my own sword. I jumped in before Sasuke and quickly cut the snake into three pieces, before using wind style sword slash to blow Kabuto back against the cave wall. I grabbed Sasuke's clothing while Kabuto was being blown backward and dragged him back to Itachi. 

I dropped him in his brothers red susano surrounding us. 

"I thought you were supposed to be smart." I shouted at Sasuke as I glared at him. 

"Tch," he said glaring at him. 

"Try to use your brain Sasuke. Running in blind like that could get you killed." Itachi scolded. Sasuke ignored his comment to busy glaring at me and telling me to shut up. 

"We need to focus on a plan." Itachi said looking between Sasuke and me. I made sure to give many glares at Sasuke for forcing me to be here. 

"Just have her fight him." Sasuke said pointing at me, "since she thinks she's above everyone else." He mocks.

"Actually that's a good idea, she doesn't use genjutsu and her most powerful attacks aren't jutsu related." Itachi added. I smirk at Sasuke's face when Itachi agrees. 

"Whatever, just use those red eyes of yours and slice his head off or something." Sasuke growls annoyed. 

"The goal is to not kill him." Itachi says, 

"That's not how it works, idiot." I say ignoring Itachi, Sasuke rolls his eyes. "Plus I'm not getting into whatever this family drama is with you two. I signed up to bring your dumb ass to Leaf not to fight with your dead brother against Mr.Snake man." I say pushing my way away from Sasuke and to the corner of the cave away from them. "You deal with this on your own. I'll be sitting here waiting, so try to make this quick." I say. 

"Annoying brat," Sasuke mumbled as I walked away. Itachi looked extremely confused but went along with it anyway. 

"Come on Sasuke, let finish this and then we can talk," Itachi said, Sasuke's susano swirled around him. Kabuto laughed, 

"Go ahead, either way I win. You don't kill me and I'll kill you or you kill me and the reanimating never stops," he said laughing with a smile. He then launched at them. "Be ready," I heard Itachi say. 

——————————

Sasuke POV

Kabuto came charging at us. Itachi was the first to move. He met Kabuto half way, the susano fist smashed where Kabuto had just been standing but in fast speed he jumped up onto the ceiling of the cave. I made my signature hand signs,

 "Fire style:Fireball jutsu!" I yelled launching fireballs at him. They just exploded where he used to be standing.

"You two have grown slow. I thought fighting the two legendary Uchiha brothers together would be tougher then this." He taunted. 

"Sasuke you remember how we hunted that boar long ago?" Itachi asked glancing over at me. I nodded, of coure I remember that. It was one of the few times we actually had fun together. I nodded and he smiled.

"Sasuke you remember how we hunted that boar long ago?" Itachi asked glanced at me. I nodded, it was one of the few times we actually had fun together. As I nodded he smiled. 

"Enough, you two are boring." Kabuto said, he made hand signs and casted a bright light blinding us. I closed my eyes then heard a smash and Itachi yell. 

"Now Sasuke!" I opened my eyes and pinpointed Kabuto before firing an arrow from my susano at him. It flew into the ceiling inches away from him. He laughed and was flown to the side. In the direction the Jinchuriki girl. 

"Kaiya! Do it now!" I shouted as quickly as I could. She had been leaning up against the wall watching and analyzing the battle. As much I disliked her, she was in the perfect spot to finish him. She looked annoyed and surprised but under stood immediately. She grabbed her sword and in one quick motion cut off Kabuto' horns. She was so fast and efficient I was sure I had blinked and missed it. 

Kabuto growled and grabbed a kunai and thrusted it into Kaiya. Her eyes grew wide, but she quickly dodge and kicked his body. He flew backward into the wall creating a large crater and shaking the cave. 

"You ok?" Itachi asked appearing by her side at the same time I did. She huffed in annoyance. 

"couldn't even take him down without my help." She said, I glared at her annoyed and was about to yell at her when Kabuto came out of nowhere with a sword and swung at me. I felt soft gentle hard grab my arm and pulled out of the way. I didn't bother glancing at her trying to avoid having to see her annoying face. I swung my susano but again Kabuto' jumped and clang to ceiling of the cave. Itachi fell at my side, Kabuto had hit him. Luckily he was reanimated and would heal soon

"Summoning jutsu!" Kabuto yelled. Two large black snakes launched towards me and clamped their jaws down on my susano. I was pressed against Kaiya's warm body. I had forgotten she was still until now. 

"This whole fight is such a drag." She said annoyed. Kabuto smiled and dropped in front of us, "fire style dragon flame!" Fire spread across the susano weakening the armor. He then picked up Kaiya's sword and approached me. Kaiya started struggling against the snakes that pinned us both down together. 

She slid her arm up mine trying to loosen the snakes grip on me to free us both. Her touch sent chills up my spine but she managed to get a at least one arm from from the snakes. Kabuto smiled and brought the sword down onto us. I threw my own free arm infront of us to try and shield, Kaiya ducked her head into my chest behind my arm. As he swung he was stopped by Itachi's susano. 

His susano cut off the snakes on us freeing us both. I deactivated my susano  and launched another arrow at him which he beaker dodged. Itachi then cut off his horn which Kaiya had previously cut off a few minutes ago. 

"Now Sasuke." Itachi said, the susano faded and I threw the ravens and sent a kunai into Kanuto's shoulder. He groaned and knocked me back only to be caught by Kaiya who helped me back up. Kabuto dropped in front of me and froze. 

"Finally," Itachi said as he joined our side. 

"What worked?" The orange hair girl next to me said, "You just cut off his horn again." 

"Yes, and with the help of my ravens feathers, I cast a genjutsu on him." Itachi said. 

"But his eyes were covered." 

"It's a special genjutsu known only to the Uchiha." Itachi said looking at Kabuto calmly. "Release your reanimation Jutsu." He made the signs and then went still again. Itachi turned back to me, "Now sasuke what will you do now?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. "Are you still going to destroy the leaf?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 66 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
88.2K 2.7K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...