๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -sanacore

๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž. โ› you're stuck on me like a tattoo. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒEUROVISION, 2023. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒVARIOUS ARTISTS. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ... More

*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ
*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง SECRET VISITS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง A COMING OUT
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœง CURING A HEARTBREAK
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœง BLACK DRESS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœง ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœง YOU KNOW I'M TIRED
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœง ENGLISH LESSONS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœง EUROVISION SURPRISE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P1
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง WHY DO WE HATE EACH OTHER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง DYSPHORIA DAYS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง LOST PHONE NUMBER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง BAR FUN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง FIRST MEETINGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง A SAD GRAND FINAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง CONCERT PROPOSAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง KRIS THE SAVIOR
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง A FRIENDLY REUNION
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง A NEEDED CHANGE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SECRETS & COMFORT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง SUBMISSIVE ASSISTANT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง DISTANCE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœง WRITING SONGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง A SECRET MOVE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœง REHEARSAL ANXIETY
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœง MUSIC VIDEO STRESS

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง ANXIETY COME DOWN

1.3K 21 8
By -sanacore

───── ⨾ 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
requested by Diegoandnugget

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin & Jere Pöyhönen
WARNINGS ♡ Mentions of anxiety and a panic attack.
SYNOPSIS ♡ Bojan and Jere find Jenny in the middle of anxiety, a panic attack just rising to the surface, but the two help her through it.

    NO ONE COULD deny the fact that there was this unspoken rule of Eurovision—you're expected to be mentally prepared and able to perform to the best of your ability, even if something were to happen. Jenny thought it would be alright but she could not shake the negativity that coursed through her. She did have the talent but she was overthinking too much, comparing herself to others around.

    It was a bad habit that she wanted to get rid of but it was harder than she could have imagined. The amount of talent from those around her was not surprising but it caused some internal issues with her. She could not prevent the thoughts from plaguing her mind; she wanted to place well in the finals and didn't want to disappoint her country, it being important to her.

    But she was convinced that she wouldn't and that everyone would be upset with her. It wasn't something she should be thinking about but she couldn't help it. It was the day of the finals and there was one last chance for her to prove herself, although she did not want to think about having to be on a stage.

    There was a last rehearsal before the final which she was able to get through before all of her stress came manifesting into one thing after the other. She could feel like it was harder for her to breathe and she felt a bit lightheaded, tears threatening to spill. It wouldn't stop, no matter how much she was wanting it to. In the moment, she wished that she hadn't been chosen to represent her country for many reasons.

    There was a second where she felt like anyone else would do better than her and it really upset her. Jenny had worked hard to get where she was today but her anxiety was threatening to ruin it all. How could she be having a panic attack on a day like this? It felt as though her brain hated her and she really was struggling.

    She placed a hand over her chest and went to find an empty room because of the anxiety rising in her chest. Her vision blurred with tears but she attempted to blink them away, not wanting to experience this in front of everyone. The H/C haired girl really didn't want for anyone to worry about her and she didn't want to be the cause of anyone being stressed.

    She eventually found an empty room and made her way into it, closing it but choosing to not lock it. She did not think that anyone had seen her, let alone would come wanting to help her, but she was wrong for the tenth time that day. A couple of her friends were able to notice that something was off, but the only two who could tell that it was more serious was Bojan and Jere.

    These three had become best friends the fastest out of everyone, like three peas in a pod. Of course they would notice the slight changes in her behavior and want to help in any way they could. The two searched for a minute or two before finding her in an empty room, the door not being locked so it was so easy for them to get in.

    The sight broke their hearts but they both silently made their way over to sit down onto the ground, sitting almost in front of her but giving her some space. Neither wanted her to feel uncomfortable or anything and they'd just wanted her to feel less stressed and less anxious.

    There was harshness in her breathing as it charted into hyperventilating, tears steady streaming down her cheeks and some going down her neck. She looked frightened and it felt like she was starting to spiral. Her eyes were trained on nothing in particular but she was able to look at Jere, her brain trying to concentrate on the man as a way to repel the nearing panic attack.

    "Jen, it's Bojan and Jere. We are here for you, it's okay. You're completely safe." The Slovenian didn't know what to do at first but he started saying things that he thought would help.

    "I can't—," Jenny rasped out, feeling herself getting hotter. Her symptoms were always the same when her anxiety started up, but she never got used to it.

    "Hey, it's okay." The Finn was next to reassure her. "Focus on me and the sound of my voice, alright. You're going to be okay, I promise. I need you to slow your breathing."

    Jenny could only repeat, "I can't." She was spiraling and couldn't force away these thoughts that plagued her mind.

    Bojan continued the attempt at calming the H/C haired girl down. "Yes, you can, just focus on us and the calmness of our voices. Listen to me and follow my instructions. Take a breath in and hold it for four seconds before exhaling. I'm going to have you do it a couple of times and I'll do it with you."

    She nodded hesitantly, waiting for Bojan to start instructing her further. "Breathe in," he spoke softly before doing as he said. The brunette watched as the girl took a shaky breath. "Good. Now, hold it for four seconds. I'll count for you, okay? One, two, three, four."

    His counts were relatively slow, needing for her to calm down as quickly as possible. "And now you can exhale," he reminded and exhaled afterwards. "That was great, can you do it for us again?"

    Jenny took a breath in, albeit a still shaky one, and held it while the Slovenian counted again. She exhaled when he was finished. It was working and she felt genuinely relieved. She repeated this thrice more before she was calm enough to form sentences and to regain her thoughts.

    She looked at the two men with a grateful expression, feeling thankful that they were there in such a difficult time. "Thanks guys, I hope I wasn't too much of a burden. I do not know what happened—I mean, I do but I was not expecting to be on the verge of such a bad panic attack.

    Jenny paused to gather her thoughts and continued the discussion soon after. "I have just been stressed out about doing well. It's so important that I do well but I keep thinking that I won't or that I'm not talented enough to."

    The Finnish male took one of her hands into his own, his expression softening at the mention of her struggles. "No matter what place you end up, everyone is proud of you, we are proud of you. You deserve to be here and follow your passions just like the rest of us."

    "Jere's right, you do belong here! Each of our friends always talk about how talented you are and how much they love your music and creativity." Bojan added, taking her other hand into his own.

    Jenny sighed. "Thanks guys, I appreciate that. I guess we should probably head back out because I'm sure everyone has questions."

    Jere shook his head, "We don't have to just yet. It's okay if we just sit here like this."

    That's exactly what the three did, the two boys staying there with the girl for as long as she needed them to. Jenny felt so loved and cared for and it was a feeling that she held onto the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
56.2K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
15.6K 776 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...