๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -sanacore

๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž. โ› you're stuck on me like a tattoo. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒEUROVISION, 2023. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒVARIOUS ARTISTS. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ... More

*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ
*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง SECRET VISITS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง A COMING OUT
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœง CURING A HEARTBREAK
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœง BLACK DRESS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœง ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœง YOU KNOW I'M TIRED
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœง ENGLISH LESSONS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœง EUROVISION SURPRISE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P1
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง WHY DO WE HATE EACH OTHER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง DYSPHORIA DAYS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง LOST PHONE NUMBER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง BAR FUN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง FIRST MEETINGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง A SAD GRAND FINAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง CONCERT PROPOSAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง KRIS THE SAVIOR
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง A FRIENDLY REUNION
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง A NEEDED CHANGE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง ANXIETY COME DOWN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SECRETS & COMFORT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง SUBMISSIVE ASSISTANT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง DISTANCE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœง WRITING SONGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง A SECRET MOVE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœง REHEARSAL ANXIETY
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœง MUSIC VIDEO STRESS

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P2

249 14 0
By -sanacore

───── ⨾ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
requested by chwelsh

ARTIST ♡ Andrew Lambrou
WARNINGS ♡ Mentions of drinking.
SYNOPSIS ♡ After a while of dancing around each other, Carlota and Andrew finally talk and get to know each other.

    WHOEVER THOUGHT OF going to one of the nearby Karaoke bars was insane since it was inevitable that the group of contestants would end up letting loose, some ending up drinking. Carlota was one of them. She and Alessandra couldn't stop laughing when the Australian sang a high note wrong. Andrew had a shot or two but found it difficult for himself to get it together long enough with how funny it was to see the two girls like this.

    Her exchanged glances with Bojan, who had been smiling uncontrollably for at least the past five minutes. They were all keeping a close eye on one another but thought that they deserved to be able to let loose. It had been a day since the Grand Finals and a few days since Carlota and Andrew shared their first conversation.

    Ever since then, the two had gotten closer and had even flirted a time or two. There was just this unexplainable feeling that was pulling them together. They had become so close within a couple of days and both were thankful for it, more-so than they would be able to express.

    The group of friends had decided to hang out one last time in Liverpool since most of them would be leaving the next day. Some wouldn't leave until the day after. The six of them had become so close and promised to keep in touch and visit whenever possible. Carlota would miss everyone but her heart broke at the thought of leaving the brunette Australian.

    Not being able to see him face to face for most likely months made her feel sad, but it wasn't something that she wanted to focus on. She was grateful to have met him and to have been able to represent Spain. Though none of the group won, they had all learned from this experience and would always remember their time in Liverpool.

    Carlota clapped once the song ended as she thought that Andrew did great, even in her mostly drunken state. She looked at the Italian girl next to her, an excitement present in her eyes. "Lessa, we should sing again. It was so fun!"

    The Spanish girl took a sip of her drink before wandering closer to the stage, her hand brushing against Andrew's as she had passed by him. It was as if electricity sparked between them but neither of them said anything; she was too focused on her desire to sing again and he didn't know how to feel.

    He went to sit beside the Slovenian, both males watching as Alessandra attempted to pick a song. Kris and Teya came back from getting more drinks, immediately sitting down to witness what was about to happen.

    Teya had asked Salena about coming but the blonde was simply too tired, having the strong want to sleep. It was the same way with the rest of Joker Out, only Bojan and Kris having joined their friends. The girls had asked Noa and Alika to come too, but both gave similar answers to everyone else, which was understandable.

    The Italian-Norwegian chose a song that her and the Spanish girl liked; 'God Is A Woman' by Ariana Grande. It was a popular song and both of them thought they could pull it off, which was questionable because of how they were in the moment.

    The song started with Alessandra, who sang the opening, but Carlota soon took over. The two alternated and sang together depending on what lines and harmonies were up next. The performance was funny for their friends to watch; the two still could sing well when drunk but everyone could tell the differences.

    Andrew couldn't stop laughing yet again because of them, but he wasn't the only one. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Teya recording this so that she could show them the next day before they had to leave. The male wanted to shake his head but refrained, focusing back on the girls who were almost finished.

    The last couple of seconds had to be the funniest though with Carlota going for the high notes and getting upset when she butchered them. She pouted for a second before forgetting all about it when the song ended. She gave a semi-loud "thank you" as she exited the stage, her and Alessandra going back to their table.

    The H/C haired girl grabbed another drink and started drinking it. The group continued on with their night; drinking and singing more songs. It wasn't until an hour later that Andrew and Kris suggested that everyone should start heading back, most of them agreeing, besides the Spanish woman who wanted to stay.

    The Lambrou had to talk her into walking back with him since it wasn't that far away from their hotel. He gave her his jacket as it was a little bit colder than he knew she would have liked. The smile she gave him when he did it was bright and genuine yet silly.

    The first part of the walk was done in this comfortable silence but it was interrupted by none other than Carlota. "I'm going to miss this—I will miss you the most."

    There was a pause between her words due to the fact that she had to think of the words she wanted to say in English. To be honest, her brain was a Spanglish mess, but she was able to say what she wanted. If she didn't have alcohol in her, she probably wouldn't have said it.

    Andrew was slightly surprised when she spoke those words but he felt oddly relieved in a way. "I'll miss you too, but we will get to see each other again. We can text and also FaceTime."

    "I don't want to wait to see your pretty face," she revealed without any thought or hesitation.

    The male laughed but found it cute that she thought he was pretty. "Well, thank you, and I think you're pretty too."

    Carlota and Andrew made it to the hotel and he walked her to her room. They stood outside the door facing each other. He was quick to reach in his pocket for her keycard, it being there because he had been holding it for her. He had drank less than everyone else so he was labeled as the responsible one for the night.

    Their eyes met but nothing else was said for a moment or two. She stepped closer to the brunette and glanced down at their hands, moving hers to hold his. She looked back up at him with so many feelings in her eyes and on her face.

    "You really think I'm pretty? That's so sweet." She voiced her thoughts as soon as she had them, wanting to confirm it.

    He nodded before kissing her forehead. The two stayed like that for a good while before Andrew decided that he should let Carlota go in and get some rest.

    He released her hand before taking the keycard and opening the door for her. "You need some rest, alright? Be sure to drink a little water because it'll help for tomorrow. I hope you sleep well, I'll see you in the morning."

    "Good night," she said before following his introductions. She walked inside the room and watched as he closed the door.

    She locked it and smiled so big that it almost hurt. Had she really held his hand? Did he actually kiss her forehead? She was sure that she was dreaming but she was left with the desire to see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.5K 586 27
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
157K 15.2K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...