[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 16

609 11 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 16

The filming location of "The Legend of Heroes" is in the Qingming Shanghe Scenic Area of ​​H Film and Television City. When Zhao Keping drove Tao Mu to the set, the director Zhao Xin was talking to the second female lead. The No. 2 female is a person who was squeezed in by investors. I heard that they used to sell donkey brand bags and had no acting experience.

The expressiveness in front of the camera can be called terrifying - anyway, in Zhao Xin's opinion, it might be more appropriate to switch to a horror movie or a disaster movie based on the frightened look of this woman staring and pouting in front of the camera.

However, with the 10 million check generously signed by the boss of the investor in his pocket, even if Zhao Xin is dissatisfied with the performance of the female number two, he has to be patient and teach him over and over again.

When Zhao Keping brought Tao Mu to Zhao Xin, Zhao Xin was almost on the verge of high blood pressure because of the stupid performance of the second female lead. A piece of wood that can't be taught, why can't she just stand in front of the counter and sell her donkey brand bags, or let the coal boss set up a shop for her with a wave of his hand, and she can be the proprietress herself. Why do you have to come over and make things difficult for him.

"This is the newcomer you said?" Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu angrily, implying: "He looks pretty good, not to mention that he only has one face. My crew is filming TV dramas. It's not for a ppt."

The female number two who was still at the scene was flushed red, and she was about to cry.

Zhao Keping patted Tao Mu's shoulder calmly, laughed and said, "Director Zhao also saw the video that Director Chen sent to you. I don't need to say more about Xiao Mu's expressiveness in front of the camera. It's the same as before. Compared with that cooked duck, it’s more than enough, right?”

More than enough!

Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu's face, and then recalled the video materials that Director Chen sent him. It can be said that as long as Tao Mu can show one-tenth of him in the video during the audition, this role is suitable. It's his.

"Let's try on clothes first!" Zhao Xin was in a bad mood at the moment, and he didn't bother to talk nonsense. Of course, the more important reason is that Tao Mu's current status has not reached the point where Zhao Xin needs to talk.

"Who is that, take him to the fitting room for a fitting." Zhao Xin stretched out his hand to call for a field manager. Although Tao Mu performed well when he was a stand-in in "Zi Xiao", Zhao Xin still had to see Tao Mu's martial arts appearance with his own eyes. After all, although there are many actors who are handsome, they can only be seen in a certain style, and it seems that it is against the law to change the style.

Zhao Xin is making martial arts films, not martial arts comedy films. Therefore, it is very important for an actor's temperament to match the role - after all, not all actors are the second female lead, and there is an investor father behind them.

When the funds were abundant and there were no fathers to meddle in, Zhao Xin still had very high requirements for his works.

Zhao Keping patted Tao Mu's shoulder again, and said with a gentle face: "Go."

Then he interceded with the makeup artist: "Then please." I can tell.

Zhao Xin waved his hand to signal the female No. 2 to take a ten-minute break to adjust his thinking, and then gossip with Zhao Keping: "What's the matter, the newcomer you're optimistic about? The one who Xia Xing will support in the future? There won't be any investor mother behind it, right?

Facing the old friend's malicious jokes, Zhao Keping just shook his head calmly: "Don't talk nonsense, this kid has just turned eighteen." After a pause, he smiled again: "I am very optimistic about him. Unfortunately, he is too angry Gao, I don't like Xia Xing, a small temple."

Zhao Xin was a little surprised this time: "I don't even like Xia Xing Entertainment, is it an artist from Longteng? Are you going to change jobs?"

"I haven't signed a contract yet. "Zhao Keping sighed : "This child has been admitted to Beijing Film Academy. And he has a heart for his alma mater, and he plans to follow the school rules of Beijing Film Academy. Anyone can be. In the past few years of filming, Zhao Xinke has had enough of being an artist who acts blindly in front of the camera just because he has a face. Tao Mu can have this mentality, which makes Mr. Zhao Xin feel a little good.

"It's good for an actor to have aspirations. Those who have graduated from a professional class will definitely go farther than those who have no background. I said that your agency companies should not be too short-sighted, and sometimes you have to care about the career planning of actors." Zhao Keping snorted coldly: "This But he is a good seedling. Not only me, but also Wan Meihong and Wen Shijin are all staring at him." It's just that he, Zhao Keping, acted first.

Having known each other for many years, Zhao Xin immediately understood Zhao Keping's flamboyance, and said with a smile: "Hurrying up is not a business! All right, look at the friendship between the two of us, as long as this kid's performance is not too bad, I will I'll pass it on to you."

While speaking, Tao Mu, who was in appearance, had already come out of the dressing room.

"The Legend of Heroes" is a martial arts novel in the 1990s. The author is Bai Xiaosheng, a famous martial arts writer in Guangdong Province. There have been countless remakes over the years, and the role of Killer Wuming can be said to be the most brilliant soy sauce role apart from the actor and his good friends.

The reason why it is brilliant is because of the role setting. In the book, Bai Xiaosheng assumes that the killer Wuming's mother is the most beautiful woman in the Jianghu, because she was defiled, she gave birth to Wuming. Wuming was abandoned in the wild when he was born, and when he was eaten by wild animals, his cries alarmed the green python that had lost its cub. Qingmang rescued Wuming and raised him. When Wuming was seven years old, he was discovered by the killer organization and taken back to the headquarters. After being trained, he became an ace killer.

The reason why it is called soy sauce is because this character does not appear many times in the book, and there are only three times in the whole book. The first time he was ordered to assassinate the virtuous king, but was disturbed by the male protagonist, and the operation failed. Then the male protagonist chases Wuming and has a fight scene that amazes all book fans. This plot mainly sets the tone of the hero's martial arts, suave, suave, cynical, rebellious and rebellious. Of course, as a foil for the hero, the character of the killer Wuming can't really be an unknown person. So Bai Xiaosheng had no intention of doing it, and many book fans, especially female book fans, immediately fell in love with this killer named Wuming who only had a few words when he appeared on the stage, but half his face and martial arts were comparable to the male lead.

And the second appearance of the killer Wuming is that the male lead, his confidante and friends are trapped in the main altar of the Demon Cult. The killer named Wuming was ordered to assassinate the leader of the Demon Sect, but was discovered by the male lead halfway, and was fooled by the male lead, inexplicably helping to attack the Demon Sect's water prison to save people. During this period, the killer Wuming did not forget to kill the leader of the Demon Cult with his own hands because he was loyal to professional ethics. And the leader of the Demon Cult recognized the half-disfigured Wuming before he died. In order to avenge Wuming, before he died, he revealed Wuming's life experience - his biological father is the leader of the Demon Cult, and his mother is the most beautiful woman in the world.

After the death of the leader of the Demon Cult, the news that the killer Wuming assassinated his biological father was also spread by the Demon Cult followers. The entire Central Plains Wulin was shocked. At that time, the most beautiful woman in the world, who was already the wife of the leader of the martial arts alliance, couldn't bear the rumors and committed suicide. The leader of the martial arts alliance lost his beloved wife and vented his anger on Wu Ming. Issued a kill order to kill Wuming.

And Wuming's last appearance in the book is at the end of the book, when the male protagonist, his confidante and good friends expose at the martial arts conference that the martial arts leader wants to overthrow the court, and that the number one beauty in the world did not commit suicide, but The shocking secret that was killed by the leader of the martial arts after breaking the secret. The leader of the martial arts alliance ordered to kill everyone, but at the critical moment, Wuming, the killer, suddenly appeared and died with the leader of the martial arts alliance.

In Bai Xiaosheng's pen, there are only a few words about the killer Wuming. "The green shirt is unrefined, half demon and half immortal. The green snake soft sword, life is worth a coin." It means that the killer Wuming wears a very inconspicuous green shirt every time he appears on the scene, and his face is bitten by wild animals when he was young. Half of her face was disfigured, but the other half inherited her mother's beauty, as beautiful as a fairy.

His weapon is a green snake soft sword, forged from ancient blue steel, it is as soft as a poisonous snake and has no bones when it is soft, but after inputting internal force, it is as hard as steel and indestructible. Because of the special weapons, the swordsmanship is fierce and deadly. And every time the killer Wuming appeared on the stage, there was also an ultimatum issued by the killer organization in advance-an ancient bronze coin, so a life is worth a coin.

Unlike the male protagonist who has a lot of space in the book, because Bai Xiaosheng used extremely concise words when describing the killer Wuming, it can be said that every book fan has a different killer Wuming in his heart. It is also because everyone's brains are different, after each edition of "The Legend of Heroes", the actor who played the unknown killer could not satisfy everyone.

In order to create a gimmick, some crews will enrich the branch line of Killer Wuming when adapting the script, and add Killer Wuming to the protagonist group. There are even some directors who have a whimsy, directly change the killer's namelessness, and even have a lingering love story with the male protagonist. An angry Bai Xiaosheng protested violently during the reporter's interview, and declared that he would never cooperate with that director again.

And Zhao Xin's version of "The Legend of Heroes" is in the name of respecting the original work, so naturally he will not add drama to the role of the killer Wuming. This is why the reputation of this role is obviously very high, but very few people are willing to audition. On the one hand, the incident happened suddenly, and the crew that was put off by the actor couldn’t make an appointment with a suitable actor.

On the other hand, Zhao Xin’s requirements for the actors were too high—probably because he was pissed off by the previous actor’s dove. , Zhao Xin requires that the actors who fill in the file must be handsome and have martial arts skills. These two basically pass more than 90% of the interviewees. In the end, the investment is not directly proportional to the output—according to Director Zhao’s respect for the original filming method, the role of killer Wuming often appears too rarely in the play, and the actors who agree with the request would rather spend time in other crews as the male lead and the second male lead. I'm too lazy to play tricks in "The Legend of Heroes".

Because of the above reasons, including Zhao Xin, the entire crew of "The Legend of Heroes" did not have much hope for the actor who played the killer Wuming. And this kind of thinking didn't come until seeing the killer named Wuming played by Tao Mu- it was hot summer and the sun was scorching. Tao Mu came on foot with a green shirt and Luo Tuoxin.

Because it was a martial arts costume, Tao Mu's hair was disheveled and loose, which seemed to be a kind of madness. His face was carefully crafted by a makeup artist, and half of his face was painted with hideous disfiguring makeup. It is the hideousness and ugliness of this half that contrasts with the handsomeness and profoundness of the other half of the face. Under the sunlight, there is really a visual shock of half magic and half fairy, and the amazing beauty brought about by it.

The most important thing is that Tao Mu's temperament perfectly expresses the requirements of the role. So much so that the moment Director Zhao saw Tao Mu, the description of the killer Wuming in "The Legend of Heroes" flashed through his mind: "Wuming stood there, his hands drooping obediently, maintaining a harmless posture.

The snake-tailed hilt of the Snake-Ruan Sword was wrapped around his wrist softly. A gust of wind blew, and the shadows of the trees whirled, and Wuming blending into the night was like a poisonous snake waiting for an opportunity. The sword rolls towards the person with lightning speed, like a poisonous snake spit out a letter, the sword light is cold."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17.5K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
57.8K 2.9K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
77K 3.8K 47
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
356K 12.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...