[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 14

649 21 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 14

"Tao Mu, didn't you learn acting? When did you understand finance?" Knowing that he was definitely not someone who casually strikes up a conversation when he was a child, Luo Yang looked at Tao Mu with a confused face, only thinking that this world is too mysterious up.

Tao Mu remained silent. Of course he cannot say that he studied finance in his previous life.

Speaking of which, Tao Mu transferred to finance in his previous life, thanks to Shen Yu. At that time, he had just returned to Shen's house, and he disliked Shen Yu like crazy. Deliberately transferred to Shen Yu's university, and specially applied for the Department of Finance.

The reason why he did this was to prove that he was no worse than Shen Yu at first. As for why Shen Yu didn't choose the literature department that Shen Yu applied for, it was more to please Shen's family. After all, the Shen family has been in business for generations.

Tao Mu thought at the time that if he studied finance by himself, he could have more common language with the Shen family. It's a pity that in the eyes of others, this practice is undoubtedly an ironclad proof of his eagerness for quick success and quick profit. Because of this, Shen Yan rejected him with cynicism and cynicism, thinking that he was overthinking his own strength, and even wanted to fight for the heir that should belong to Shen Chen.

Later events proved that this really overestimated his IQ!

But having said that, Tao Mu gave up the Acting Department of Beijing Film and Television University and plunged headlong into the unfamiliar financial field. At the beginning, he couldn't even understand the algorithm formula. He only knew how to memorize some things by rote every day. It is also useless, and the news materials that are basically timeless are ridiculed by classmates and the news media as a modern version of the two-legged bookcase... Unexpectedly, after reliving his life, these materials have become his most important wealth.

Sure enough, the old saying goes well, the books a person has read and the hardships he has experienced will eventually be useful one day. Although this day came a little late for a lifetime.

"...Just talking casually." Tao Mu came back to his senses, and casually perfunctory Luo Yang.

Luo Yang snorted, not believing Tao Mu's words at all. Just talking about it can make a capitalist like Li Xiaoheng take out his business card. This kid probably doesn't know how rare Li Xiaoheng's business card is.

"Just now we ate the chicken feet baked by Mr. Tao himself. It's a courtesy, and I would like to treat Mr. Tao to a light meal." Facing talents, Li Xiaohang, who always likes to take the initiative to attack, smiled warmly. It makes people feel like a spring breeze: "I wonder if Mr. Tao can show his face?"

Tao Mu frowned slightly, and before he could speak, Li Xiaoheng said again: "I think Mr. Tao has a lot of opinions on oil futures. To be honest, I have also been paying attention to the international financial market recently, and I have many questions about futures. Listening to Jun's words today, I feel a little enlightened. I hope that Mr. Tao will not hesitate to enlighten me."

At this point in his rebirth, it is impossible to say that Tao Mu has no thoughts about this financial turmoil. Anyone who is familiar with financial history will probably want to stir up trouble when returning to this era. However, Tao Mu is shy in his pocket, has no vision and no capital, and is powerless after all.

Now that Li Xiaoheng took the initiative to invite him, Tao Mu felt that he could have a discussion. Even after this conversation, he won't get any real benefits. As long as we can form a good relationship with Li Xiaoheng, it may be useful in the future—for example, to get an investment when casting a movie.

Thinking of this, Tao Mu immediately accepted Li Xiaoheng's invitation without any hesitation. Li Xiaoheng showed his gentlemanly demeanor of pretending to be a full-level student after studying abroad for many years, and opened the door for Tao Mu himself. Luo Yang, who looked at it with a gentle and courteous look, snorted again and again, his eyes almost rolled to the sky.

He put his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky, and was about to follow him into the car when he saw Fa Xiao looking over with a blank face: "Aren't you going to visit the crew?"

Luo Yang: "...I haven't eaten yet!"

"Go to the crew to eat. Didn't you say that you lost your temper a while ago and offended the entire crew? Just take advantage of today's opportunity to visit the set, and send some delicious food to buy people's hearts. Lest the entire crew complain and hate you It's no good either."

Luo Yang couldn't hold it back, and rolled his eyes a hundred and eight times: These words are high-sounding, and it's not for throwing him off and dating the little beauty alone.

Thinking of this, Luo Yang's heart skipped a beat, he squinted his eyes and looked at Li Xiaoheng suspiciously, wondering if this old-fashioned mother-fetal single had really gotten better.

However, Li Xiaoheng has not shown his emotions and anger since he was a child, and he has deep self-cultivation. Luo Yang glanced at it several times, but he couldn't see what Li Xiaoheng was thinking.

Li Xiaoheng's idea is actually very simple. He was just worried that Luo Yang would involuntarily divert the topic when he appeared at the dinner - Li Xiaoheng knew his temperament of "not doing business properly" when he was a child for many years.

Qi Shushua, who had snatched several chicken feet and gnawed on them, stood behind Tao Mu, showing his determination to be a follower with practical actions.

Li Xiaoheng didn't care either. Drive people to a nearby five-star hotel.

"I don't know what Mr. Tao likes to eat?" In the exquisitely decorated small private room, Li Xiaoheng handed the menu to Tao Mu with a gentle smile.

Regarding the trend of the international oil futures market, Li Xiaoheng has thought a lot in recent months. He can faintly perceive the promotion of international capital behind the scenes, and he can also perceive the increasingly severe economic situation. However, Li Xiaoheng was limited by the current situation, and he was still unable to determine how far this turmoil would evolve. So can't make up my mind. Hearing Tao Mu's words today, Li Xiaoheng suddenly understood, not to mention, he still had some understanding.

So he willingly invited the meal. Even if Tao Mu couldn't express any meaningful point of view next, just what he said just now, it was worth Li Xiaoheng's time to eat this meal.

Tao Mu unceremoniously ordered a few of his favorite dishes. He is good at cooking, and he has a tricky taste. He orders time-consuming signature dishes, and he has extremely high requirements for the ingredients and the chef's craftsmanship.

Afterwards, Li Xiaoheng politely handed the menu to Da Mao Xiaopang, and the two ordered two dishes meaningfully. The menu card returned to Li Xiaoheng's hands.

Li Xiaoheng is not a foodie, and because of the professionalism of financial professionals who are against time and seconds, he has always demanded simple and fast food. But just ate Tao Mu's roasted chicken feet, and his taste buds were greatly stimulated. At Tao Mu's suggestion, he even ordered a few local dishes that suit his appetite.

If Luo Yang saw this move, he would probably be shocked.

For a while, the waiter put away the menu and brought out the tea and snacks that Li Xiaoheng had ordered.

Li Xiaoheng poured Tao Mu a cup of tea with his own hands, and said with a warm smile, "I don't know whether Mr. Tao likes tea or coffee. I have studied abroad for many years, so I should be used to drinking coffee. But I really like tea. Especially Pu'er."

Tao Mu is not picky about this point, he actually prefers carbonated drinks. Milk tea is also good.

Da Mao Xiaopang also had two bitter faces, staring longingly at the pot of Pu'er. Li Xiaoheng smiled slightly: "I was negligent. Children of your age probably don't like coffee or tea."

It's just that Tao Mu's speech and behavior before were too stable and mature, which gave Li Xiaohang the illusion of communicating with his peers.

Then Li Xiaoheng reviewed his carelessness, called the waiter, and reordered a jug of freshly squeezed juice and three bottles of carbonated drinks.

Da Mao Xiaopang felt that this Mr. Li was really a very nice person.

The very good Mr. Li tilted his head, exchanged greetings with Tao Mu, and quietly changed the topic to the current economic situation.

Tao Mu wanted to make friends with Li Xiaoheng, so he naturally wanted to show his ability in front of the future patron. Although he didn't dare to say everything, but he said every word and every word, and after a few words, it made Li Xiaohang's originally vague thinking clearer.

Only Da Mao Xiaopang really didn't understand these things, and he was as quiet as a chicken holding a drink.

"...Now the international situation is changing and undercurrents are surging. According to my own thinking, I originally wanted to wait and see for a while. Unexpectedly, Mr. Tao has such a deep understanding of the economic situation at such a young age." Li Xiaoheng did not ask Tao How did Twilight do it. In his view, everyone can have their own secrets. What's more, in the vast world, the most indispensable thing is strange people and strange things. He was studying in country m, and he had also seen a genius who played with the stock market in his teens and raked in billions of m gold, stirring up the global capital pool by himself.

Although Tao Mu's analysis of the international financial market is sharp, it is not empty talk, and some clues can still be followed. It can only be said that Tao Mu has unique insights in the financial field and is quite talented. Thinking about it this way, Li Xiaoheng felt sorry for Tao Mu's obsession with being an actor.

"I don't know Mr. Tao—"

"Mr. Li, just call me Tao Mu." Tao Mu took a sip of tea calmly. After reliving my whole life, after staying with big hairy little fat and young people on the set for a long time, I really don't get used to Li Xiaoheng's serious painting style.

Li Xiaoheng smiled and said, "Then don't call me Mr. Li. Just call me Brother Li."

"Brother Li." Tao Mu followed suit. As soon as this address was spoken, it made the communication between the two more rigid.

Looking at Tao Mu's expression, Li Xiaoheng suddenly said, "I'm only twenty-five years old this year."

Tao Mu: "..."

Li Xiaoheng came back to his senses, and explained with some embarrassment: "My It means... we can be regarded as the same age, and there is no generation gap."

Tao Muxin said that of course there is no generation gap, he was twenty-eight in his last life before he died!

But Tao Mu was smart enough not to speak again. Although he didn't know why, Tao Mu still faintly noticed that Li Xiaoheng seemed a little concerned about his age.

Li Xiaoheng didn't know why he was going crazy. After pondering for a moment, I managed to organize my thoughts and continued: "I just wanted to say, Xiao Mu, do you want to switch to finance? I think you are very talented in this area. It would be a pity if you don't do this." He also warmly suggested that if Tao Mu really intends to engage in finance, he can serve as an investment consultant in his Xiaohang Capital.

Tao Mu looked at Li Xiaoheng a little puzzled: "As far as I know, the financial industry has always had high requirements for practitioners. I am not a senior person, nor am I a talented student who graduated from a key university—"

"The ancients knew that they were thirsty for talent. I'm not a fool. When I saw a genius like Xiao Mu, I naturally tried my best to win him over." Li Xiaoheng smiled and picked up the chopsticks, and added a piece of sweet-scented osmanthus duck to Tao Mu: "I just don't know Will Xiao Mu give me this chance?"

"Thank you Brother Li for your kindness, I still like acting." After being reborn, Tao Mu has already made plans for the future. Naturally, Li Xiaoheng will not make changes just because of Li Xiaoheng's few words.

Li Xiaoheng didn't quite understand why Tao Mu was obsessed with being an actor, but he didn't comment on Tao Mu's ideals. He just smiled and said, "I see that you have your own insights into the research of the international market. It can be seen that even if you want to act, you don't reject some part-time jobs. Then may I take the liberty to ask, can I invite Xiao Mu to come Serve as my personal investment advisor, Li Xiaohang? You just need to be responsible to me. How about it?"

Tao Mu's main purpose of having this meal was originally to build a relationship with Li Xiaohang. Now that Li Xiaoheng took the initiative to make friends, of course he would not refuse. It's just that before accepting the invitation, I have to say humbly and politely: "...my views are all on paper, and I don't have actual operational experience. Brother Li asked me to be an investment consultant, but it took a lot of risk."

"Exactly, I'm in financial investment, and what I'm good at is controlling risks." Li Xiaoheng smiled and stretched out his hand: "Then, happy cooperation."

"Happy cooperation." Both hands clasped in the air. Li Xiaoheng keenly felt that there were many calluses on Tao Mu's hands, which were not as smooth and white as they appeared on the surface. However, this hand is slender and powerful, with a dry and warm palm, just like its owner, the deeper you touch it, the more at ease you feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 29K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.5K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
175K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...