[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 8

961 28 0
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 8

Tao Mu is a little bit obsessed with cleanliness. So when he returned to the dormitory from the bar, even though it was past twelve o'clock, Tao Mu still took a set of pajamas to take a shower.

Wia, who had been hung by the fire hose all afternoon, Tao Mu's body was bruised and bruised from being strangled under the violent impact, and the most serious part was even bloodshot. The numerous scars looked even more shocking against the white skin. The warm water was rushing down the shower, and the bruises on my body were painful under the hot water. Tao Mu was in so much pain that he didn't even dare to use the shower gel, so he just rushed out.

Da Mao handed over the prepared cold medicine, and Tao Mu drank the medicine while pinching his nose under the watchful eyes of the two little ones. With a white towel on his wet head, he sat down at the small desk with an unhappy face, took out his diary, and prepared to write a diary.

Da Mao Xiaopang reminded with a smile on the side: "Don't scold us in the diary!"

Anyone who is familiar with Tao Mu knows that although he has a vicious tongue, arrogant, carefree and hot temper, in fact, Tao Mu has a very small and fresh hobby, which is to record journal. Perhaps in the eyes of outsiders, this hobby is too gentle and delicate. Only Tao Mu himself knows that there is actually no sadness in his diary. It is just to write down the things that happened every day and the people I came into contact with, as well as all kinds of gossip or serious news that I heard by accident that Tao Mu thinks may be useful in the future, so as to prepare for future contact with these people and things. , he can give different reactions according to different people. More precisely, using these details for their own benefit.

For example, Tao Mu will write down the clothing and clothing of everyone he has come into contact with, and even inadvertently revealed preferences. The next time you meet, tell the exact clothes and jewelry the other person wore last time and compliment them, or "unintentionally" mention the other person's preferences during small chats. This approach can instantly bring the relationship between the two closer, and make the other person feel that you really care about him.

This was taught to Tao Mu by a very popular red card cowboy when he was working in a nightclub. This red card cowboy believes that the core selling point to make yourself popular is not how handsome or young you are, but that you have to try your best to smooth out every relationship and find out every relationship while maintaining your own taste and style. Personal preferences and weaknesses, to tap the use value between each person and even each connection.

He suggested that Tao Mu should take everyone he came into contact with seriously seriously. Take care of your personal relationships. After all, many people—especially men, may have a natural hostility towards handsome men of the same sex. But most people would not hold hostility towards a handsome junior who admired him a lot.

"Don't think that men don't have vanity. In fact, men are the most attractive and coquettish. Especially the guests who come to our nightclub are mostly elites who have achieved success in their respective fields. What kind of scenes are these people? You have never seen them before, so you think they are not easy to fool, right? You are wrong."

"If a person lives in a high-end environment, no matter how high-end this person is, he will not be able to show it in a group. But If you change the place, you may stand out from the crowd. What you have to do is to let him feel that he is the crane in your mind."

"I know a little bit about your life experience. To say something presumptuous, although tragic, is also one of your selling points. Since the facts can't be changed, you have to learn to take advantage of it all. There is nothing wrong with showing weakness appropriately. People admire the strong, but Natural and sympathetic to the weak. This is very contradictory. If you make good use of it, you can always be beneficial."

"These little tricks I taught you, in fact, they may not be unaware. But even if they know it well, someone is willing to do it for you." It’s better if you put your mind to it than if no one pays attention to you. We are in the service industry, and this is what we do. If you feel that your brain is not working well, write these things down in the notebook. Read it when you have nothing to do Look."

"But you have to remember, it's good that you know these things yourself. Don't bring them in front of others. Otherwise, the effect will be greatly reduced."

Since then, Tao Mu began to keep a diary.

After being reborn, in addition to keeping a diary every day, Tao Mu also bought a few notebooks to record major events that will happen in the next ten years - including scandals and gossip in the entertainment industry, box office records, award announcements, ratings inventory, and stock price fluctuations in the financial market, Futures ups and downs, sensational social hotspots, current politics and laws and regulations; domestic and foreign, everything is detailed, according to the time period and the content of each major sector, I remember as much as I remember, and I will add it occasionally. In order to prevent the contents of the diary from being leaked, Tao Mu also deliberately invented a set of cipher texts that only he can understand.

With uninterrupted memories, Tao Mu was also pleasantly surprised to find that his memory seemed to be better. For example, in the past, Tao Mu could only roughly recall what happened at a certain stage; but with the continuous fusion of dreams, when Tao Mu recalled these things again, he could even remember the exact time and details of what happened, Include everyone's tone of voice and expression when speaking. Sometimes I heard a few words by accident, and I can recall them clearly after a long time.

Da Mao and Xiao Pang have long been accustomed to Tao Mu's literary behavior of keeping a diary every day before going to bed. It is even more common for Tao Mu to keep a diary and invent ciphertext on a whim—after all, everyone has not passed the second term of middle school at this moment, and it is very popular among classmates to chat in Martian. As Tao Mu is one of the best in the second disease, it is not surprising that he keeps a diary and invents his own ciphertext.

On the contrary, in Da Mao Xiaopang's eyes, Tao Mu is actually very cool like this.

"Brother Mu, you are so awesome, you deserve to be our brother Mu." Da Mao gave Tao Mu a thumbs up: "By the way, Brother Mu, this is my birthday present for you."

Because of Tao Mu's obsession with cleanliness, he was forced to Da Mao, who had to take a bath twice a day, gave Tao Mu the birthday present he had prepared long ago after taking a bath.

It is a business laptop. The white metal shell is thin and stylish, and Da Mao thinks it is especially suitable for their brother Mu.

Xiaopang also took out the birthday present he had prepared, and it turned out to be the smartphone that Tao Mu had been thinking about: "Didn't you always want to change your phone? I also hate that there are not as many models and styles of smartphones in H Town as there are in Yanjing. This is my I entrusted our classmates to buy the latest fruit phone in country m. How about it, it definitely fits your aesthetics, Brother Mu, right?"

Tao Mu was slightly taken aback, and then smiled: "Thank you, I like it very much."

"Hey! "Da Mao Xiaopang scratched his hair and sat on both sides of Tao Mu. Da Mao took out a bottle of medicinal wine for bruises that looked very folk-style: "This is introduced to me by the martial arts brother of the crew, who said it is very useful for rubbing bruises. Brother Mu, let me rub the medicinal wine for you." ?"

Tao Mu was about to agree, when Da Mao's cell phone rang suddenly.

Da Mao glanced at the caller ID, and directly handed the phone to Tao Mu: "It's Dean Tao."

Tao Mu paused slightly for keeping his diary. He took the phone and got up to the balcony.

"Xiao Mu, happy birthday." Dean Tao's kind voice sounded on the other side of the receiver: "You said, why did you throw your phone to Xiao Yuan when you left? I couldn't reach you anywhere, so I finally found Wang. Ye Ye’s father just asked him for Wang Ye’s mobile phone number. How are you doing there?”

Tao Mu has been working outside since he was a child. The waiter in the western restaurant, the salesman in the music store, and even worked as a part-time model, actually made a lot of extra money.

It's just that Tao Mu has always spent money lavishly, and has to send money to the orphanage every month, so he didn't save much.

This time when he came to H Film and Television City, Tao Mu's idea was still to use his life experience to pretend to be pitiful. He has a good plan and wants to meet some kind-hearted and sympathetic directors or producers in H Film and Television City. If there is a chance, he may be able to support him. Even if there is no chance, it would be nice to be able to get acquainted and leave a good impression of being sensible and well-behaved. So in order to pack himself as much as possible, Tao Mu didn't bring those brand-name clothes, and even gave Feng Yuan the slider phone that he had used for several years-smartphones just came out on the market, and Tao Mu originally planned to wait before school started. Buy a new machine.

Growing up in an orphanage, Tao Mu does not deny that he is very scheming and likes acting, but he never wrongs himself. But looking at it now, his superficial calculations are so superficial and stupid. It is estimated that many people have already seen through his performance, but they just don't tell the truth.

Thinking back to his previous life, when he was bribed by Shen Yu's admirers to use the navy to steal his skin online, all these little tricks were revealed and exposed to the sun. Even the diary, which was specially used to smooth out interpersonal relationships, was uploaded to the Internet for public execution, which became evidence of his deep scheming and double-decker.

To live a new life, Tao Mu will certainly not continue these stupid little tricks that are almost used as jokes.

"I was going to buy a smart phone, but when I got here, I realized that the town of H is really small. The style of the phone is not good. Fortunately, Xiaopang understands me, so he gave me the latest smart phone as a birthday present. I will apply for a card tomorrow, and I will send you my mobile phone number." Tao Mu said with a smile: "By the way, how is your health recently? The season will change again soon, how is your heart? Wait for me to go back Now, I will take you to the hospital for a checkup."

Tao Mu will never forget that in his previous life, Dean Tao was so angry that he had a heart attack and died tragically in the ambulance.

In this life, he will not allow this kind of thing to happen again.

"I'm in good health, don't waste this money." Dean Tao said with a warm smile: "It's you, remember to take good care of yourself. Don't go to bed too late at night, and eat on time. I checked the weather forecast, h The temperature in the town is more than 40 degrees, you have to be careful, don’t get heatstroke.”

After a pause, Dean Tao smiled: “There is also old Song, who misses you very much. I will return it to the orphan at noon today. The courtyard sent birthday peaches."

Tao Mu was startled when he heard this. The old Song head that Dean Tao said was an old chef with a very stubborn temper. Alone with no children and a disabled right hand, he opened a small restaurant opposite the orphanage. When Tao Mu was six years old, he was sent back to the orphanage by the adoptive family. He couldn't get used to the big pot of food in the orphanage, so he ran to the restaurant and clamored for a part-time job washing dishes.

The owner and only cook of that restaurant is Lao Songtou. Maybe it was because of Tao Mu's good looks, or because he was really lonely, but he didn't drive Tao Mu away, but let Tao Mu stay in the back kitchen as a helper. Later, he also wanted to formally pass on his skills to Tao Mu, so that Tao Mu could inherit his restaurant.

It's a pity that Tao Mu reached the rebellious period when he was twelve or thirteen years old. Coupled with the ridicule among his classmates, he hated the smell of oily smoke all over his body, and refused to enter the kitchen no matter what. On the contrary, relying on his good looks, he started working in western restaurants and music shops, and later worked as a caddy and part-time boxing partner. When he entered high school, he went to nightclubs and clubs as a waiter. He is good-looking and sweet-mouthed , the young master princess and the bartender in the coaxing shop are willing to teach him. Even the lead singer of the band wanted to pull him on stage. But he was stopped by Brother Yao, the owner of the nightclub.

Later, Tao Mu worked as a part-time model several times, and was inspired to be admitted to the Kyoto Film and Television University. After graduating from high school, I took my two friends and went straight to H Film and Television City, in the name of accumulating experience.

Tao Mu felt that he had great ideas and plans for the future. But in the eyes of the old head Song, Tao Mu's actions were not doing his job properly, and the relationship between the two became more and more rigid. By the time Tao Mu was reborn, he hadn't seen each other for many years. I heard that when he was notorious in the entertainment industry, some reporters went to the restaurant to interview Old Song, but the old man drove him out of the shop with a mop.

"The old man's longevity peaches are really delicious." It's a pity that I haven't eaten them for many years.

Tao Mu paused, and subconsciously asked: "Can you mail me a few?" The stubborn brat let go of his mouth, and Dean Tao's heart moved, and he said with a smile on the phone: "You two are both duplicity, and you are thinking about each other, but your mouth is so hard. If you If you really miss him, just give him a call. You probably don’t know, since you went to town H, old Songtou had someone install a landline in the restaurant. He even told me his phone number, Let me order takeaway if I have nothing to do. You said that I am not a person who can order takeaway. This is rare enough. After so many years, so many regular customers urged him to install a landline, and he refused to ask the guy to deliver takeaway. Now for you , but installed the landline instead."

Tao Mu was slightly taken aback, he didn't even know that there was such a thing in his previous life.

On second thought, yes. In his previous life, he had a quarrel with the old man because of applying for the film and television academy. The old man thinks he is whimsical, and it is so easy for ordinary people to become stars. He also thought the old man was rigid and stubborn.

Neither of the two can convince the other, and they are having a cold war. When he went to h film and television city, he was more focused on adapting to the new environment, and he had no energy to pay attention to the people and things in the capital.

Then came the accident, and his and Shen Yu's backgrounds were exposed. He returned to Shen's house in good time, and Shen Yu was kicked out of the house by him. And then there were the ten years when he committed suicide against Shen Yu...

The past flashed by like a slideshow, and Tao Mu came back to his senses: "Okay. I'll give him a call later."

Dean Tao was overjoyed when he heard the words: "Hey, that's good. That's good."

Tao Mu dialed the old man's phone with inexplicable regret for his previous life. As a result, as soon as the phone was connected, the person on the other end began to curse at people as soon as they heard his voice.

People from Kyoto are well known for their cursing skills, not to mention the old man who has been immersed for more than 60 years. Tao Mu couldn't even get in the middle of the conversation, so he listened to the other side's stand-up comedy, which was kind of mean and irritating. Annoyed, Tao Mu immediately hung up the phone.

Sure enough, the time filter or something, after a lifetime is quite deceptive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
29.7K 126 16
Riley has moved to a new school with one plan. To become popular, due to some unfortunate events and Riley's incompetence, fate may have another stor...
176K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
331K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...