[BL] The Vicious Cannon Fodde...

By xxahjussixx

Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.n... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 1

3.3K 49 1
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 1

On July 7, 2018, at 10:28 am, Shanghai Yusheng Hotel.

Tao Mu stepped on the edge of the roof. The summer is scorching and the wind is hunting. When you lower your head slightly, you can see a long red dragon made of red supercars in the middle of the city cut by reinforced concrete, slowly approaching the hotel along the winding streets.

Tao Mu stared steadily at the convoy, his gaze seemed to be able to see through the cold red iron sheets, and see Shen Yu and the Shen family sitting in the wedding car.

The cell phone in his pocket kept chattering, and Tao Mu answered the call with a blank expression. Da Mao cried and begged along the receiver: "Brother Mu, I beg you, can we think about it again, don't be so impulsive--"

"I'm not impulsive." Like ants, with the strong wind in my ears, I can vaguely see the arranged wedding scene downstairs and the crowded crowd.

"I've thought it through." Tao Mu said with certainty. He hooked the corners of his mouth playfully: "What do you think the Shen family will look like when they see my dead body?"

He was really curious. In order to protect Shen Yu, an outsider, he did not hesitate to be indifferent to his own son. The accusing Shen family, when they saw his bloody corpse, would they regret driving him out of the Shen family?

"Brother Mu——" came Da Mao's disapproving entreaties, but Tao Mu turned a deaf ear: "...Speaking of which, I would like to thank you for tipping me off. If it weren't for you, I would have been tricked by that bastard Zhuo Yan." I'm really wondering, what's so good about Shen Yu's little boy? One or two of them seem to be fascinated by ghosts after seeing him. You said that Zhuo Yan and I have been together for three or four years? In order to please me, I didn't stop Shen Yu too much. Why did you suddenly fall in love with that little boy now, and dare to play Infernal Affairs in front of me?"

"Brother Mu——"

"But that's okay, let me know about this crazy person There is nothing to miss in this world." Tao Mu chuckled, and really couldn't understand why everyone he cared about would eventually fall in love with Shen Yu, the guy who occupied the magpie's nest.

"Why is there nothing to miss? Brother Mu, you are rich and capable and so handsome. There are a lot of good people waiting for you in this world. Why do you hang yourself for such a rotten tree?" came the phone Da Mao earnestly begged. I really don't understand why Tao Mu came to this point: "Where are you, please stop making trouble?"

Stop making trouble? !

Tao Mu sneered: "Wang Ye, do you bother me too? Do you also think I shouldn't be fighting with Shen Yu?" But why, after all, he is the son of the Shen family, and everything Shen Yu owns should belong to him. He just wanted to take back his own things, so that Shen Yu, the proud son of heaven, could also taste the humiliation and suffering he had suffered. How could he have committed a heinous crime?

Wang Ye was taken aback. For so many years, Tao Mu had never called him by his name in private chats.

A deep anxiety rose in Wang Ye's heart: "I didn't! Tao Mu, don't change the subject, you know I won't hate you. I will never hate you in my life. We are good brothers, including Xiaopang and Feng Yuan, all of us have always been on your side."

Yes. Tao Mu is willing to believe Wang Ye's words. It's a pity that there is no good end for those who like him. Maybe the Shen family is right, Tao Mu is a disaster star. The closer you are to him, the more unlucky you are.

"...Zhuo Yan wanted to frame me for shorting, but I followed suit. Now he is the one who lost more than a billion yuan for shorting. By the way, before I left, I kicked him at the root of his life. I guess he will spend the rest of his life. I'm going to stay in the prison and become a eunuch. Remember to take care of it when the time comes, let Zhuo Yan and Xiao Yuan stay in the same prison, it can be regarded as my revenge for Xiaopang..."

Tao Mu chuckled and looked up at the scorching sun. Today's sun is also very strong, especially like the sunny day when he found out that he is the son of the Shen family: "I still have 40 million in my account. 10 million of which can be transferred to the orphanage's account for me. Another 10 million, and my properties in Shanghai, when Feng Yuan comes out of prison, help me hand them over to him. Tell him that I, the elder brother, are sorry for him. There are still 20 million left, you keep it for yourself. The money is not much, even if it is a little bit of brotherhood. After all, your company has just started. I can't help you much. Also, I have repaired the graves of Xiaopang and the dean. Do you remember offering them a few sticks of incense every Qingming Festival..."

"Tao Mu!" Wang Ye on the other side of the phone was almost mad: "Where are you? Why don't you talk nonsense with me. I don't want to hear it. I want to know where you are right now?"

"Da Mao," Tao Mu interrupted Wang Ye: "Since you still treat me as a brother, please listen to my last words. No one cares about me when I'm alive, and I don't want to die. I'm not happy either. Remember, in my life, since I'm not recognized by the Shen family when I'm alive, I don't need to enter the Shen family's grave when I'm dead. Just set up a new grave for me next to Xiaopang and the dean. Cemetery I bought it myself."

"Tao Mu!" Hearing Tao Mu's last words, the furious Wang Ye almost went crazy: "Don't be too horny, okay? Who said no one cared about you? Who said no one recognized you? I know, the Shen family and Shen Yu care about you very much. Aren't you always curious about how I found out that Zhuo Yan betrayed you? Then let me tell you, it was Shen Yu who told me." Tao Mu was startled when he heard this.

Da Mao's voice came from the other end of the phone: "...Shen Yu said that Zhuo Yan was pestering him like crazy, and said crazy things that would punish you. Shen Yu was worried that something would happen to you, so he quietly notified me to remind you. He was afraid You were angry and told us not to tell you. And when we were messing with Zhuo Yan, it was the Shen family and Shen Yu's friends who dug a hole for Zhuo Yan, making trouble for him everywhere, so that he didn't have the energy to pay attention to our actions......"

In other words, Tao Mu was able to successfully fight back against Zhuo Yan, the bedside person, Shen Yu and his admirer, and the Shen family who kicked him out of the Shen family.

"Hahahahaha..." Tao Mu covered his face and laughed out loud. This Shen Yu really still looks like a virgin who is always giving favors without repaying him. But why did he, Tao Mu, have to accept Shen Yu's kindness.

"You also think I should accept his love?" Tao Mu stood on the rooftop and roared hysterically: "But you all don't forget, if it weren't for him, Shen Yujiu, who took over the magpie's nest, I, Tao Mu, would never be where I am today. It was him He owed me for taking my life. And the Shen family, since they look down on me, why do they bother with me? Just because Shen Yu begged them to help... Did they really forget who is their own son?"

A gust of wind blew across the roof, Tao Mu's heart suddenly tightened, and he was about to suffocate in pain: "You're right, I'm just trying to make ends meet, I just can't figure it out. Why do you all like Shen Yu, why should I replace Shen Yu?" Yu has been tortured so much? Why does Shen Yu do everything wrong to me? How am I inferior to him?"

Tao Mu said at the end, almost roaring to vent.

"Tao Mu——"

"Stop talking, I don't want to hear it." Tao Mu threw the phone out forcefully, looked down at the downstairs with red eyes, and took a step forward— his life was actually very confused. The young master who was supposed to be born with a golden key in his mouth was wronged because of the negligence of the hospital. Abandoned in a rented house by his adoptive mother who couldn't bear hardships, he grew up in an orphanage. After finally recognizing his ancestors and returning to his clan, the Shen family hated him in every possible way. Even if he fell in love, that bastard Zhuo Yan could empathize with him. Everyone complained that he was too stubborn and unlovable, saying that he couldn't see through, couldn't afford to lose, couldn't bear it, and couldn't let go. But everyone forgot. What he can't see through is fate; what he can't afford to lose is luck; what he can't bear is the blood and family relationship, and what he can't let go of is everything he should have.

The wedding convoy composed of red supercars slowly stopped at the gate of the hotel. Surrounded by relatives, friends, media reporters and a large number of fans, Shen Yu, the adopted son of the Shen Group and his same-sex partner ——International Triple Gold Best Actor Yan Sheng walked off the wedding car with a smile. Stand together in front of the long red carpet.

The media reporters and fans who had been waiting outside the hotel swarmed up despite the obstruction of the bodyguards, and the flashing lights turned their eyes into a silver-white ocean. Comparable to the wedding scene of the red carpet show, the deafening screams of the fans can almost penetrate the sky and reach the sky.

"Shen Yu, we love you!"

"You must be happy!"

"Shen Yu, you deserve the best!"

"Yan Cheng, you must take good care of our prince!"

"..."

With the sincere blessings of all relatives, friends and fans, the newly-promoted actor, who is exquisite, elegant and noble like a little prince in a fairy tale, held his partner's arm with a smile, and smiled brightly with his face up. At the same time, the handsome and mature Yan Sheng also lowered his head, looking at the love of his life tenderly and dotingly.

The way the two looked at each other and smiled was captured by media reporters. If nothing else, this scene will hang on the headlines of the domestic entertainment sector for the next few days. However, just as the two newcomers slowly walked onto the red carpet surrounded by new friends and all the fans, a loud noise broke the happy and sweet atmosphere in front of them——

A figure in a white suit descended from the sky and landed squarely on the front of the red carpet near the steps—the distance seemed to be carefully calculated. Soon, blood redder than the red carpet spread out, and the shocking red blurred the flesh and blood of the original white suit. As far as the eye can see, a person who was originally alive ended his life in the most cruel way.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--" all the guests and fans were unprepared, and the dedicated media reporters rushed forward continuously Photograph.

Only the Shen family surrounded by Shen Yu thought of something, and their expressions changed. Shen's mother, who has always been pampered and elegant, pushed away a group of reporters and staggered into the crowd.

After a while, a mournful cry came from the frequent shutter sounds and flashing lights: "Xiao Mu—"

* * * * *

[That Tao Mu is really disgusting, even if he dies, he won't let our little prince go, On the day of the wedding, he jumped off the building from the hotel, which scared our prince into a coma and was hospitalized. Why did the author write such a plot? It's just sugar mixed with shit!]

Who, who is talking?

[Vicious cannon fodder! The main function is to promote the development of the plot. If there is not such a character, this book is just a brainless sweet pet novel, without even a plot ups and downs. It's dead now, but the book is almost finished. I'm really sorry.]

Vicious cannon fodder...promoting the development of the plot...Are you talking about me?

[Actually, if you think about it carefully, Tao Mu's character design is not bad. Even if they hate the prince, they are all rough and tough. And it's just right every time, which not only makes the plot better, but also makes Gong Shou's feelings go further. It is simply a god assist. To be honest, I am a bit reluctant to let this cannon fodder go offline]

This is... what...

* * * * * *

July 7, 2008, H Film and Television City.

Hot weather, hot without a trace of wind. However, in the past two years, costume dramas have been popular, and the heavy costumes are worn on the body, and the headgear is also tightly covered, sweat drips down the face, and the clothes are dried by the scorching sun, leaving pale white sweat stains on the clothes. That taste, simply.

"Hey, have you heard? The little co-star who served as Shen Yu's substitute beat up Director Liu yesterday." In a public restroom in H Film and Television City, the male co-star who was draining the water glanced at the empty bathroom, Can't hold back the gossip.

"Ah? No way." Another co-star pretended to be surprised, and said in a fuss: "Director Liu is the casting director of this film. I heard that he is also a relative of Director Chen. He dared to offend the assistant director as a martial artist. I don't want to Did you hang out with the crew?"

As he spoke, he shook his head with regret: "Hey! The newcomers are young and energetic, but they are too impulsive."

"Did you underestimate people?"

"Let me tell you, this rookie is not ordinary. I heard that after he beat him up, he even took a photo of Director Liu. He threatened Director Liu to send the photo to Go online. I was so scared that Director Liu knelt on the ground naked and kowtowed to him. You didn’t see it. This morning, Director Liu specially arranged a lounge for him. Although it is a public lounge, it is better than us The tricks of lying dead are much stronger. The newcomers now have great means!"

"Can't it?" The group performer B was skeptical: "Didn't that kid just graduate from high school? He's only 18 years old, the same age as the male lead in our show, can you have so much scheming?"

"You don't know that, do you?" The group performer A who shared the gossip with his colleagues sneered, subconsciously lowered his volume, and said mysteriously: "I heard that the kid is an orphan and has been working outside since he was a child. I've been in it. I heard that I've been to high-end clubs and nightclubs. Just think about it, just because of his face, he got out in that kind of place..."

Extraordinary performer Yi nodded tacitly. Thinking of Tao Mu's handsome and aggressive facial features, I don't know if it's out of jealousy or something else, and he gossips with some distaste: "According to what you said, since this kid has been in nightclubs and clubs, and may not be so innocent. In this case, why didn't he agree to Director Liu?"

Ensemble actor A cut his head, being a head taller than ensemble actor B allowed him to condescendingly examine ensemble actor B: "This is what you said Is it stupid? I didn’t say that, just based on that kid’s face, what kind of benefactor can’t find it? As for him trying to compromise himself for something like Fatty Liu? Besides, I think that kid should be straight, may not be willing to take this dry road. If people are willing to go to sea, they should find a rich woman. If they are coaxed on the bed, maybe they can still praise him as a hero—"

"Bang!"

There was a loud bang, and the door panel of the innermost compartment in the bathroom was kicked open forcefully, and bounced back against the tiled wall. The two extra performers who were gossiping trembled in fright and urinated directly on the costumes.

"Who? I want to scare me to death..." Before they finished speaking, the two saw the figure coming out from the innermost part of the toilet, their eyes widened in embarrassment, and they blurted out a question: "Why are you here?"

Hurry back and pass the first seven!" Tao Mu chuckled, his voice was lazy and cynical. The dark eyes glanced at the two casually, and a playful smile appeared on the handsome face: "...otherwise, you all seem to have seen a ghost."

An eighteen-year-old boy should be as clear as a bowl of boiled water hanging in the sun, and the purity can be seen at a glance. However, Tao Mu was always surrounded by a hostility that did not belong to his age. So much so that he just stood there with a smile, and the two self-proclaimed well-informed group performers were a little reluctant to say anything—as if standing in front of them was not just a person, but a head that might get hurt at any time. Human wild leopard.

Beautiful, powerful, and extremely aggressive.

"You, you don't mess around!" Thinking of Tao Mu's method of dealing with Fatty Liu, the two co-actors felt a sudden shock, and said bravely, "Let me tell you, the crew hates troublemakers the most..."

Without saying a word After finishing, Tao Mu walked past them and walked straight to the washbasin, bowing his head and washing his hands. Then——turned around and went out without even looking at them.

The two group performers looked at each other, and then heaved a sigh of relief, as if they had suddenly come to life.

The group performer who kept gossiping before spit on the ground and said cursingly: "What's the big deal, pretending to be strong, isn't it just a secondary performer."

"That's right, what quality! They are also very good Eight years old, this little bastard is far behind that young master of the Shen family."

Another group performer also echoed unconvinced: "He deserves to be Shen Yu's substitute for the rest of his life!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 21.6K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
506K 32.3K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
36.9K 3.3K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
54.9K 1.3K 32
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...