๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -sanacore

๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž. โ› you're stuck on me like a tattoo. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒEUROVISION, 2023. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒVARIOUS ARTISTS. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ... More

*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐“๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ž
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ
*๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
โคน ใƒ ๏พŸ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง SECRET VISITS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœง A COMING OUT
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœง CURING A HEARTBREAK
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœง BLACK DRESS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœง ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœง YOU KNOW I'M TIRED
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœง ENGLISH LESSONS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœง EUROVISION SURPRISE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P1
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœง SNEAKY CONFESSION, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง BEST FRIENDS IN LOVE, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง WHY DO WE HATE EACH OTHER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง DYSPHORIA DAYS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง MAKING FRIENDS, P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง START OF SOMETHING NEW P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง BAR FUN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SWITCHING SONGS P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง FIRST MEETINGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœง A SAD GRAND FINAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง CONCERT PROPOSAL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P1
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœง TIME GOES BY P2
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง KRIS THE SAVIOR
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœง A FRIENDLY REUNION
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœง A NEEDED CHANGE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœง ANXIETY COME DOWN
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœง SECRETS & COMFORT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœง SUBMISSIVE ASSISTANT
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœง DISTANCE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœง WRITING SONGS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœง A SECRET MOVE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœง REHEARSAL ANXIETY
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœง MUSIC VIDEO STRESS

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœง LOST PHONE NUMBER

857 20 6
By -sanacore

───── ⨾ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
requested by assyrtiko

ARTIST ♡ Kris Guštin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Ela met Kris on a family vacation to Austria in summer 2022, the male also being there for vacation; the two exchanged numbers but she never heard from him so what will it be like when the two see each other again at the Pre-Parties.

    THE PRE-PARTIES were supposed to be a way to make friends and perform for fans ahead of Eurovision, but it also was great at bringing back someone from the past that a confused Ela wanted to forget. She was representing Poland in the contest which did make her happy, it was a dream come true, but she wasn't expecting to see Kris Guštin there. She didn't know if she should glare or run away or say something to him.

    He had attempted to speak to her a couple of times but each of those times, the H/C haired girl was able to avoid him or be taken away by some of her female friends, which she was thankful for.

    Her thoughts were confusing but she just settled for going to find some of her friends. Her and Kris had met last summer when the two were on a vacation with their families in Austria. The two talked a lot after bumping into one another in a café, as cheesy as it'd sounded. They got along well and were able to exchange numbers; Kris said that he was going to call her once he got back home but that call never came.

    She had waited and waited until she gave up, feeling like an idiot for believing that he would be any different than the guys in her hometown. She painted him as a liar but the girl wasn't aware of the true reason for him not being able to keep his promise.

    She had heard that he was representing Slovenia with his band but there was a part of her that didn't want to believe it. It would make it real and she wasn't sure that she was wanting it to be. Seeing him again after almost a year brought forth feelings that she thought were gone. After meeting the Guštin, for the first time in a long time, she'd felt as though she'd been seen.

    It was unlike anything else she had felt before and she was intrigued by him. Both of them had a passion for music that quickly bonded them. Looking back at it, she felt it was too good to be true.

    The first person she came across was Alika who smiled brightly at the sight of her new friend. She waved and Ela walked over towards her since the Estonian was still trying to get ready for the night. She could see that there was something on her friend's mind but she didn't know if she should ask about it.

    She only mentioned something after Mae and Elen joined them, the two having gotten ready not that long ago. The four were able to sit down after Alika finished, the Estonian then voicing her question.

    "Is everything alright, Ela? You seem to have something on your mind."

    "Yeah, I've noticed that you seem quieter." The British girl seconded.

    The Polish girl exhaled whilst thinking of how to explain herself. She didn't always do the best with wording her emotions properly so all she could do was try. The three others waited patiently which she appreciated more than they could know.

    "Okay, you guys know Kris from Joker Out?" The question was simple but she wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of who she would be talking about.

    Her question earned a nod from Mae and Alika. Elen was the only one who spoke. "Yes, from the Slovenian band."

    "You guys know how I already knew Teya and Salena from Austria because of the family vacation I took last summer? Well, he was also there and I met him in this café one afternoon. We talked and eventually hung out a time or two before our vacations were over." Ela thought about the things that the two of them had talked about and it almost brought a smile to her face.

    No matter how angry she was with him, it didn't mean that she didn't enjoy the many conversations she had with him during that trip to Austria. He understood how things were and she never really had many people in her life that did.

    "We gave each other our numbers and he promised to call me when he got back home to Slovenia, but he never did and I was really excited to talk to him again. I waited for like a week or so without anything so I gave up. I didn't know if I did something wrong or if he just didn't want to talk to me, but I felt like the stupidest person."

    "Since we have been here, he's tried to talk to me a couple of times but I avoided him. I'm not sure I want to hear what he has to say." She finished explaining and looked at the three girls, each of them already seeming to have an idea of what to do.

    Mae honestly could sympathize since she had experienced something similar in the past so she was the best person to give advice on the situation. "Having gone through something similar, I say that you should let him explain himself to see if you want to forgive him or not."

    She thought about the possibilities of what could have happened. "Maybe he lost your number or maybe he just genuinely forgot? There's always a chance that he did it on purpose but you'll never know unless you find out directly from him."

    Alika was next to reveal her thoughts. "I have to agree with Mae. You should ask him why he never called. Maybe there was a reason for it?"

    Elen was more hesitant than the other two about giving Ela advice, but finally added in her opinion and take on the situation. "Girl, I think that he was stupid, but I have to agree with them because at the end of the day, it could be a misunderstanding. If it's not, come get us and we'll beat him up for you. Honestly though, you don't need him if he's the type to do that on purpose."

    Her comment made the girls laugh, even though they knew she wasn't serious. Elen would definitely stand up for her friends but wouldn't engage in any fights. That support was why Ela felt so lucky and thankful. She never thought that she would have such amazing friends, but she did.

    "Alright, I think I'll try talking to him later." She gave in and agreed.

    Later on in the day, everyone had a break from rehearsals and Ela decided that it was now or never. She approached Kris who had been talking with one of his band mates. She felt bad for interrupting but if she didn't, she would have talked herself out of it.

    "Hey, um, can I talk to you?" Her eyes met Kris' and she could feel herself reverting back into the person she was just ten months ago; the person who was laughing with him at a joke that he said wrong.

    His band mate left and Kris turned his body to face the girl more. He was slightly surprised that she was wanting to talk to him since he had realized that she had been avoiding him just a few hours earlier.

    "I'm sorry for being rude and—," she went to apologize but was cut off by him.

    "No, I'm sorry. I can understand why you were upset and avoiding me. I wanted to call, I really did, but I couldn't. It was my fault."

    The Polish girl crossed her arms over her chest and waited for him to elaborate, which he did.

    "I put the paper in my pocket but I ended up losing it. I looked everywhere for it so many times but I never found it. I hated that it happened and I wanted to tell you but I didn't have a way to. When I saw that you were going to be here, I was so happy to see you again and finally get to explain."

    Ela was shocked honestly. Mae mentioned that it was a possibility but she didn't think that it would actually be the reason. She then began feeling like an asshole for thinking such mean things about him in her times of anger and confusion.

    "Oh, I feel bad now. I'm so sorry. I was so convinced that there was a different reason and I was both upset and angry." She wasn't a mean person and she didn't like how she would overthink things.

    Kris gave a half smile. "No, I understand. I definitely would feel the same way if that happened to me. I'm sure you waited for me to contact you and probably felt like I stood you up in a way."

    "Yeah, something like that."

    The male had a thought. "Well, how about we start over? I'm Kris."

    Ela laughed but responded soon after. "Hi, I'm Ela."

    The moment was feeling more lighthearted which both musicians enjoyed. There was no more confusion and doubts. It felt like everything was resolved, which was the best part.

    "Would you like to go hang out after we're finished here?" He hoped that she was say yes, wanting to catch up with the H/C haired girl.

    "Sure," was all she said but honestly, she didn't have to say anything more. She was being open about her feelings, a smile still present on her lips and a new sense of joy in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
83.9K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
154K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !