𝐇𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

47/Sissy

6.1K 136 77
By Badbitty10

Hayden's pov'

I open the front door to come face to face with our next door neighbor.
She's back here again knocking and knocking non stop, I'm surprised my ears haven't started bleeding yet.

She's so annoying sometimes.

"Hi!" She swung back and forth on het feet, trying to seem innocent when we all know she's anything but that.

"What's up?" I ask wanting her to get to the point and just get it over with.

"I have a problem, the sink in my bathroom isn't running any water, could you possibly come check it out? I really need it fixed." She begs and I frown. I'm not a plumber or whatever it's called. I don't know how to fix sinks.

You worked as a mechanic though, maybe you just need to tighten something under there?

Whatever it is I don't want to be part of it anyways.

"Um, I'm not sure I know what to do about it?" Still frowning I stand there holding the door open with my hand.

"Could you just come check if you can maybe figure out what's going on with it?" She insists and I resist an eye roll.

"Fine, give me a moment." I say and close the door on her going upstairs, where Almira was working on her laptop on the bed looking all cozy.

"Hey, the girl next door needs me to check her sink problem, should I go?" I ask her and she looks up, her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

"Um sure, you don't have to ask me but thank you for informing me first so I don't worry about your whereabouts." She shrugs and I nod.

"I'll be back as soon as i figure out if I can fix it or not." I let her know and she gives me a thumbs up with an okay going right back to her work.

She's been working hard lately, trying to get everything from her waiting list off and over with and I'm just watching in amazement and adoration that she can do it so fast and gets so focused on what she's doing.

I close her door like it was before and run down the stairs, opening the front door to see her still standing there.

"Do you have any tools?" I ask, not wanting to bother myself to get mine from the garage.

"Yes, I do." She said and started walking by my side on the cement walkway, and to her walkway that was way dirtier.
I never seen this girl outside doing some sweeping or power washing. She doesn't have friends either, which is so weird. No one ever visits her.

That's sad.

Yeah well, she should go out more? I don't fucking know.

We walk inside the house, it wasn't as bad as the outside part was. She had white couches and a big screen tv hung on the wall. The house was kind of cold, the fireplace wasn't on.

She's messy, clothes litter the sofa and the rug she had displayed in front of her sofas that were pretty dirty.

I'm not judging but she's not a fucking child why is her house like this?
So fucking weird.

"This way," she leads me and I follow her to her bathroom which was kind of disgusting too. It smelled bad.

If she doesn't want to clean the least she could do is to call a cleaning crew once in a while, would do her real nice.

Anyways I'm judging now. Damn.

"See, no water." She shrugs, after she tries the sink and it barely gave some drops.

Her tools were already there scattered on the bathroom floor, I grab the wrench because it either needed to be un-tightened so the water could freely run or there was simply no water at all.

"I'm going to let you to it while I get you a drink." She rushes out closing the bathroom door with a click which made me uncomfortable but I just ignored it and focused of finishing this task.

It was overly tightened so the water couldn't go through the pipes at all.
And it looked like it was recently done, that explains the tools being already here.

Fuck my life.

Nonetheless I tried the sink and it was back to working again so I got up putting the wrench back where I got it from and ready to get my ass out of here.

I put my hand on the door handle and twisted it but it turned out to be locked, ah that explains the click. This girl locked me in.

I bang my fist against the wooden door and call out to her to open up.

"Hey! Open I'm done." I try to keep my cool, I can hear her feet as she runs back to the door.

"Hayden," her voice sounds unsure. What for? She's the one locking me in here.

"What?"

"You have to stay in there," she says, her voice still unsure and a little bit shaky but not 'crying' kind of shaky.

"Why?" I bang my balled up hand on the door again.
"I'm done with your fucking sink, let me out now!" I shout and meet up with silence from her side, but the after seconds she replies.

"Hayden calm down, if you don't I will hurt Almira. I am holding a knife right now and if you don't stop shouting I won't let you out and I will go hurt her." Her "sweet" voice cut deeper then a knife to my chest.

"Sissy, don't you dare think about it." I say, my voice sounding deep and calm but it's anything but that on the inside.
I wanna break down the door but I would probably hurt her and she's going to open up she has no choice.

I take out my phone and thank fuck I took it.

Me: Almira, call the police and come to Sissies house, she's keeping me hostage and she has a knife that she's threatening to hurt you with.

Me: Please don't come alone, I beg you.

I notify her and put my notifications on silent so she wouldn't take my phone away.

"I won't, just promise you won't leave me," she does something because I can hear every move she makes. I can head her touching the door and dragging the blade of the knife against it.

I sigh, I didn't want to spend my day dealing with her.

"If you let me out of here then yes, I have claustrophobia and it's getting to me. I can't breath properly." I lie, I don't have claustrophobia. Just the fact that this bathroom stinks, I'm going to throw up in zero point zero one seconds if she doesn't let me out.

"O-okay." She rushes to open the door, and when I get out I can see that she's shaking. Her hair is a mess for whatever reason and she's tightly holding her knife in her fist.

Her face seems blank, but she's inspecting me. Maybe to see if I was getting pale or sick from the "claustrophobia" I said I had.

Probably, she looks like a serial killer.

"Come sit with me in the living room, we can watch a movie if you want." I walk first as I don't want her to point her knife towards me.

I could just grab it but I don't want to hurt her.

"Sure." I roll my eyes as I have the chance while my back is towards her. I sit on the dirty couch and wait for her to turn on the tv but she doesn't.

She sits next to me, so close might I add.
Her clothes- or maybe just her in general smelled, what is up with her?

I don't mention it to her though, I'm not trying to get my throat slashed.

"Do you like how I did my make up today?" She asks leaning in for me to get a good look, her eyes closed so I could see her eyeshadow and eyeliner.

It was caky and messy. It was streaky. I'd never seen make up that messed up, I guess now that I see her face close up I can tell she's so bad at make up.

"It's pretty." I lie again.

"Really?" She smiles widely and i nod faking a smile. I was sitting so awkwardly and I was getting cold from the lack of heat.

"Yup," yup is so not true.
"I wanna watch that movie you were talking about." I point at the tv to distract her in a way because she's been staring at me and it's getting creepy.

"Oh, I don't have electricity right now." Then why the fuck did you suggest we watch a movie in the first place, when you don't have electricity? What the fuck is up with this girl? Is she alright?

Why doesn't she have electricity?

That explains why it's so cold too.

"Oh," I can't say more then that.

She points her knife to my face probably getting the feeling that I'm going to do something because I am getting so annoyed that I just might.

"We can do other things that don't require electricity." She gives me a smile, I guess the knife was just so I wouldn't say no to her request. Which is nasty as shit.

"Sissy, I have a girlfriend." I look down at my hands, I have barely looked at her since I came here.

"Not anymore you don't, I am your girlfriend now. Isn't that amazing, I'm prettier anyways." She shrugs her shoulders and looks down at my hands before grabbing my left one and holding it.

I went to pull back but she lowered the knife to my wrist.
"I don't want to hurt you, so please just let me love you. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, you know." She tilts her head as she watches her fingers going in between mine.
"I've been planing this all along, I planed on killing Almira because she's always gotten in my way somehow. I never liked her anyways." She started telling me and I started getting so uncomfortable from her talking about my girl like that. She really is crazy.

"Ever since you came I knew I could make you mine because we belong together." She nods and she sounds like she's trying to convince me but never in my life would I leave my girl for her. She is so wrong for thinking that she can ever make me change my mind.

"You are so handsome, Hayden." She looks up at me.
"Do you want to go and kill Almira with me? We can live happily together after she's gone." She suggested and my heart stops, until now it's been beating like crazy but now it completely stopped.

I was out of breath, my eyes got blurred out from all that anger I was letting build up.

I snatch my hand away from hers and dart behind the couch, and thanks to my luck the door was broken down and Almira came in.
Behind her police officers making their way quickly inside and shouting at Sissy to drop her weapon and she did along with her hands in the air.

I was still amazed at the way Almira was able to come in looking so badass, I almost thought she was the one who broke down the door.

Her pretty hair flew behind her back as she ran towards Sissy and grabbed her hair bringing her body down on the floor and slapping her so hard it rings in my ears.

She went for a second slap but I ran and pulled her away from the girl that was now screaming out threats and curses towards my girl.

I held her back no matter what.

"Sir hold her back." The big police guy directed a hand towards Almira still breathing hard in my arms.

"Calm down baby, I'm okay." I whisper to her ear quietly so only she can hear and she turns in my arms to look at me. Her face worried.
She grabbed my face inspecting it for a second before she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry for letting you come here, I should have said no when you asked if you could go. I didn't know she would do this."
She says and I know a lot of thoughts are running through her mind, she could have potentially killed me before I even got to the bathroom to fix her shit smelling sink. But she felt like she could trick me into going and killing my girl together, she fucking though!

This girl is not okay.

"Alright, you two wait for us back at your house we have to bring her to the hospital first and then we'll notify what's wrong with her." I furrow my eyebrows and so does Almira, both confused at his words.

Do they really think she's actually crazy? Are they going to take her away and put her in a mental hospital?

Because that's probably where she belongs.

Almira looks at me and then at the cop and then back at me before I grab her hand and we leave that damned house.
Almira and I are seconds away from panicking from the poor environment and the haunting furniture.

"Thank you for taking me away, that house is filthy and scary. How did she live like that." She questions herself, she's still in shock but I try my best to pull her back to the house and take her in so she can warm up and calm down.

"It's okay, she's gone now. We'll be okay." I tell her rubbing my hand against her arms in hopes of calming her nerves down.

"She tried to kill you, Hayden." She looked up at me and tears pooled her pretty eyes.
"She was going to take you away from me." Almira grabbed my hand in hers and held it close.

"She couldn't even if she tried, please stop this." I tell her In a soft voice wiping her tears away and kissing her forehead before bringing her in my embrace.

"I'm never letting you go to strangers houses ever again." She says, her voice muffled from my hoodie and I chuckle.

"Okay baby, you do that."

...

Okay I was going to continue this chapter but then I liked how it ended and plus it's 2437 words that's not little.

Also did you guys ever expect this from Sissy? Comment what you though about on this chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Love you bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
505K 13.5K 36
βœ”COMPLETED βœ” Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
471K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
122K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...