𝐇𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

46/tattoos

7.9K 131 27
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

"Ooo you have a pretty bracelet," I pull Bailey's hand to see her bracelet that has charms and the letter D.

D stands for Dexter who's her boyfriend.
He's unfortunately still in a coma, I'm praying for him to wake up because I feel so bad seeing her so sad all the time.

She says she loves hanging out with me because I take her mind off things and I know just what kind of things she means.

I've been hanging out with her and Sally a lot in the last month and I don't even regret it, I love hanging out with her. She's fun and interesting, Sally is her Sally self and finally getting better.

Her mood has lifted and she's more energized and happy now.

We had a girls day today, I wanted to call Allie and Olive but they've been busy lately so I didn't even bother.
I think they've gone on a vacation somewhere since Allie was telling me she hated the weather and I do agree too.

Olive wants to spend time with her boyfriend while she can before the cold season Is over and he has to get back to work.
I don't know how she feels about him working such a dangerous job but I hope gods with all of them.

I'm glad Hayden doesn't do that job anymore, I would be scared for his and my life too. The cops are always on their backs so I would risk him either getting injured or going to jail and I couldn't afford either.

I wouldn't care for myself, honestly.

"Dexter got it for me and I bought the D charm. It's really special to me." She jungles the charms around and I smile. That's so sweet.

"It's beautiful," she nods and looks down, oh dang her mood is down now all because of me.

"Oh it's five o clock." She perks up and I raise my eyebrows watching her get to her feet and gathering her stuff.
I get up as well following her movements.

"What's at five o clock?" I ask and she stops.

"I visit him at this time,-" She says and watches me. "Wanna come with me?" She says and I bite the inside of my cheek, I nod not wanting to refuse her.

"Okay,"

"Alright, let's go." She grabs my hand and pulls me to my car.
I click the unlock button and the doors automatically unlock.

We get in and drive off.

The hospital he was staying in wasn't that far away from the park so we didn't have to rush to get there faster.

We were there in like less then seven minutes.

I've never liked hospitals, the smell of different medication and cleaning products just hit me to my gut and I would try not to puke.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself before I went through those doors.

Getting to his room it was dead silence besides the beeping noises of his heart monitor.

Dexter was laying limply on the hospital bed close to the window, getting some natural light.

If it weren't from the bed and all the other stuff surrounding him you would think he's just sleeping.

"Hey babe." She greeted in her sweet voice and I looked at her.
She tried her best to keep a smile on her face.
"How are you today?" She continued, her hand going to grab his cold one, laying by his side.

My heart tightened inside my chest and I gulped, and closed my eyes.

I wish for you to wake up Dexter, I can't stand to see your girlfriend like this. She needs you and I know you miss her so please, fight! Come back!

I open my eyes and look down at his hand, it seemed like he was holding her hand instead of the other way around.

Bailey's face seemed to have washed off any color, she felt his hand tightening on hers and she was shocked. I bet she couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god," she gasps and points for me to look down again. I smile and nod.

"I see it, he's probably telling you that he's okay and he loves you and that he'll come back to you as soon as possible." She sobs and her other hand flies to her mouth.
Her eyes popping out of her head.

"This has never happened before, Almira, this is a miracle." She shakes her head. "I can't believe it."

"Should I give you a minute?" I ask touching her shoulder and she shakes her head no.

"No don't leave, you're the reason this is happening you can't leave me." My eyebrows shoot up and I have to hold back a smile. She thinks it was me that did that? Only god can do such miracles, I never did anything.

"Okay, I'll stay," I stay behind her.

"Say something, he can hear you." I finally look up at his face and I can kind of see the resemblance between him and Hayden. What a coincidence. Only the stubble that has started growing on his face starting to hide his the shape of his sharp jaw line and the fact that his eyes are closed and I can't see his eye color, other then that I can see what she meant before.

"Hello Dexter, I'm Almira. Bailey's friend." I confirm and smile at her but she expects me to continue so I do even though he wouldn't really care who I am or what I do.
"Um, I have a boyfriend named Hayden, he just turned twenty one and he likes motorcycles too, just like you." I say getting a little closer, Bailey seemed to be enjoying me speaking too.

I've noticed that she's a very good listener, I guess she finds comfort in long conversations.

"I bet you two are going to hit it off because you two are oddly similar in appearance and have similar taste too." I glance at Bailey and then back at him for one last thing and then I'll back off because I feel like I shouldn't be the one talking so much when he probably just wants to hear his girlfriend talk.

He's probably like 'Do I care? Did I ask?'

"Anyways, we miss you, hope one day we can meet properly." I step back awkwardly, shit I hope I didn't say anything wrong, I'm not good at these kind of things so I hope I was at least, okay.

"Thank you, he really appreciates that because he's squeezing my hand." She smiles at me and I smile back feeling honored.
"He loves meeting new people, hence why I brought you here."

"That's nice, I don't mind at all. I love meeting new people too."

I find it so fascinating that he's holding her hand like that, it's something I've never heard of or seen before.

Seeing this makes me want to appreciate the fact that Hayden is okay and walking on two feet, hugging me, kissing me, loving me. Imagine how it would be if I was in her place.
I would die, it wouldn't be easy to take in the fact that he might never wake up.

I hope that never happens, Hayden has promised me he would be careful and if he ever breaks that promise I'm going to break. Our bond and relationship is going to break.

He would have to give me a really good fucking reason why he had to risk his life so he can get me back.
But I hope it never happens.

I hope he doesn't break our promise.

...

"Almira?" I walked through my front door and immediately saw Hayden running to come to me. We've gotten so used to staying at home with each other that when one of us go out it feels strange and we instantly feel the loss of contact.

I love staying home and he seems to share the same interest as me.

"Yes?" I ask and watch him approach me as I'm taking off my shoes at the door.

"Finally, you're back," I smile at his reaction and stretch my arms out to hug him.

"Sorry I'm late, Bailey invited me to go visit her boyfriend and I didn't want to refuse her so I went." His eyebrows scrunch up and I shrug.
"What?"

"Nothing, I was just worried." He steps back to let me get past him.

"I didn't mean to make you worried, I'm sorry." I pull him down by his neck and kiss his lips softly to get his mind out of the bad thoughts he had in there.

"It's okay," He said and pecked my lips before hugging me tightly to his hard body.
"I have bought you food and coffee," he grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen to show me and I smile in awe as I see what he's gotten me.

I have the best boyfriend ever.

...

"I have a favor to ask," he breaks the silence all of a sudden, I'm doing some designs on the computer and then printing them, to get them ready for my next order and he's doing whatever he does in his room.

Like playing video games or playing with LEGO's. He's really into LEGO's lately and I think it's fun. I watch him build castles and ships and it's so impressive to see how fast he gets them done.

His room looks insane, since he's barely using it to sleep he's filled it with shelves and things he finds cool to put up on them.
He likes sneakers too, he's put his favorite pair in a glass box to leave it as a trophy. I love his ideas, he's an interesting one for sure.

I love going in his room.

The shelves are like his background because he films or does streams with his friends when he plays games and I usually just do my own thing while he screams his ass off up there. I bet it's frustrating to play games with your friends online, i was never fond of those things.

I like games but being on the internet where so many people can see just makes me uncomfortable, I don't know how he does it. He's not bothered at all.

"What is it, I'm a little busy right now." I don't look up, I need to get this finished because it's been sitting on my waiting list for too long.

"Okay when you're done just come up to my room I have something important I want you to do for me." He says and I nod humming a yes in response.
"Knock on the door if you don't want to be on camera because we're playing." He lets me know.

"Got it."

I god like one more hour and I'll turn this in and I'll be all done and free for him.

...

I knock on his bedroom door and I wait for him to give me the signal to go inside and he did just after seconds.

I opened the door and casted him a look through the door that I opened so slightly.

"Hey, I'm free." I tell him and he tells me to go inside, the cameras now off and facing the desk.

"Okay so, people on discord which they can hear us right now asked me if I would let you draw me a tattoo and I said yes. So would you want to draw me a tattoo?" He asks, his hands fidgeting on his lap as he spun on his chair back and forth.

"Yes, oh my god, yes I would love to do that." I agree excitedly and smile.
This is an exciting moment because I never thought he'd ask me to do something like this.

"Okay, you can do whatever it's your choice. I just want it to be big enough to cover my whole left arm, like a sleeve." He specified and I immediately knew what I was going to make for him.

I have quite some other tattoo ideas as well, I might draw them down for him so he can choose.

"Alright, got that. I'll do that downstairs on a paper and then I'll come show you when I'm done ok?" I take small steps behind and opening the door to get out and he nods.

"Okay, I'll see you?" He says before turning the cameras up toward his face.

"Yea, see ya."

That was another one and a half hour, I took my time to draw and everything came out so perfect.

I am so obsessed with each and every one of them and if Hayden does end up getting at least one of them tattooed I am going to be the happiest girl in the world.

Anyways, I get up from my desk and stretching my body, since I've been sitting down so much today I feel sore and tired.

I walk up to his room once more and knock, I hear him talking to the people questioning him on live. I bet he's also tired sitting on his gaming chair all day long.

"Hayden I'm finished with the designs. Wanna see?" I ask and he opens the door, perfect.

"Hey, you did that fast. You're tired aren't you?" He asks, his face twisting In worry but I shake my head no and show him a smile.
I'm excited to see what he thinks of the designs.

"Look," I show the four different papers I put the drawings on and he takes them one by one, inspecting them close with his mouth open and his eyebrows up to his hairline.

He loves them!
His reaction just shows it all, he's impressed and so excited.

"Oh my fucking god, I love these. And is this your fucking eye?" He asks, his eyes showing so much excitement I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah," I giggle.

"That's so beautiful, I want that on my body till I die!" He says before he enters his room and shows everyone what I drew for him and he was telling them with so much energy I was surprised he wasn't tired.

"Somebody said 'let hear draw them on you'. I would like that so much better but she's tired, she's been sitting down all day long doing work.-" he explains to the people asking him questions and giving out suggestions.

"I'll do it Hayden, I'm not that tired." I shrug and smile at him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure,"

"Okay guys I got to go, see y'all tomorrow after I get my tattoos. Byeeee." He bids everybody goodbye along with his friends and shuts down the computer running to me at the door.
"I'm so excited you have no idea." He smiles wide before bending down to give me a long sweet kiss.

"Me too." I says and pull back grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs, to get to the living room.

I need him laying down while I draw on him so I won't be in an awkward position.

I grab my pen and hope it's skin safe because I wouldn't want to cause him an allergic reaction or a rash. Whatever it does, but I made sure to ask him first before I proceeded with the design.

Throughout the process he was doing good, he didn't move he didn't make me make mistakes. But he also fell asleep by almost the end of the last tattoo so I wanted to surprise him with something special.

I lifted his shirt a little to reveal his v-line that was visible because his sweats had rode down a little since his string was loos.

I pulled the material of the sweats slightly lower but not too much and started drawing something he would probably laugh at and think it's stupid but it's funny to do it anyways.

I write my name in the middle and then under I draw an arrow.
The meaning is like "your dick is only mine" that's silly but i like it and I hope he thinks it's funny too.

He wouldn't get that tattooed because he would be embarrassed about it but I'm not forcing him to get it, it's his body.

He stirred and I looked up to meet his eyes. He was watching me with raised eyebrows and wide eyes.

"Hey baby, you slept good." I say and he clears his throat.

"What you doing?" He asks trying to look down, the arrow almost finished.

I giggle and lift his shirt a little so he can see. But he doesn't laugh or smile.
He watches it with raised eyebrows and then watches me.

"It's funny right?" I smile and back up a little.

His face got red, his hands flew to his face to hide it so I wouldn't see.

I start laughing before I drop my body on top of his and hug him.
"I finished all the other ones by the way." I let him know.

"Do you really mean that?" He asks taking my hand in his.

"Do I mean what?" I lift my head from his chest and see his eyes.

"Do you mean that drawing you did down there?" Hayden squeezed my hand and I smile.

"Yeah," I bring my eyebrows together and make a mean face.
"You better not give it to any other bitch or I'll cut it off so only I can use it." I point my finger on his face and then start laughing at my weird words coming out of my mouth.

He laughed as well even though at first he clearly showed that he was scared of me. I obviously didn't mean that I just would appreciate it if he didn't stick it in another girl.

"I think I'm good baby," he confirms and I giggle.

"Do you like it." I get up and he lifts his head to look at it again.

"I love it, I love the fonts for your name also." He agrees and nods. "I'm going to make an appointment to get them done as soon as possible so they don't fade." He pulls me back on top of him and kisses the top of my head.
"Thank you so much, I should have asked you a while ago. I knew my girl was talented."

"Yea? You like them all?"

"I love them actually. I'm getting them all done."

"Even the one with my name?" I ask shocked.

"Of course. What dumb fuck would I be to not get a tattoo with a deep meaning and so beautiful." He chuckles and I blush, the compliments with Hayden just keep coming. I freaking love it.

"That's nice, I can't wait to see."

"Me too,"

...

I got bored by the end of this chap but I hope it didn't bore you.
Hope you liked it.

Also these are the tattoos what do y'all think?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The sleeve.

For his arm.

A random cool tattoo that looks girly but would actually look so hot on his chest. I think I've seen it on a boy on tiktok.

Almira's motherfucking eye bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 285 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...