An Alpha's Alpha(mxm)

By MidnightHunter18

Aiden's an Alpha whose been alone for 6 years. Jumping from pack to pack, but never finding one who was able... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

6.3K 229 20
By MidnightHunter18

Jack's Pov~

I snarled in frustration as knocking sounded throughout the room. It was accompanied by a low growl and I looked back under me to see Aiden's eyes glowing.

I see I'm not the only one pissed off.

My thoughts confirmed with Aiden's, or should I say Frost's, animalistic growl as he said, "This better be good or else I'm tearing whoever's standing outside face off."

I was about to agree before Frost pushed me back, and since it was unexpected I ended up falling off the couch. My body making a loud thud as my back hit the floor and I let out a groan of pain.

"Oh hush up. I didn't even push you that hard." Frost growled before standing up and walking over to the door, probably ready to make good on his threat.

I just chuckled lighly and leaned my head back to watch him walk to the door from where I'm laying. It was a nice view to be honest. His hair, which is usually styled is all over the place and his lips were slighly swollen. His ass on the other hand....I growled, my frustration coming back. That ass was almost mine.

Key word there is almost.

I sighed as Aiden by then reached the door before swinging it open to reveal two men. They wore long cloaks and were in all black. From where I was laying, I could only see their silhouettes and mouths due to the shadows that engulfed them. Not to mention that Aiden was mostly covering the larger one from where he stood.

"What the hell do you want." Aiden asked, his voice almost a snarl.

"Does Aiden Teller live here?" The larger one of the two asked as my heightened hearing picked up the conversation.

Teller? I snorted, quietly laughing to myself.

"Yes, that's me. Who wants to know?" He answered.

"Sorry for disturbing you. We came here to follow up on the white wolf incident." His voice was smooth, ending with a smile.

I frowned from where I lay on my back and confusion takes over my thoughts.

White wolf......do they mean Aiden....or Frost? What the hell......Did he cause some kind of trouble?

However, Aiden certainly knew what they were talking about. I looked back at him to see his stance became rigid.

"Oh, that's funny." He said in a calm manner. "The police never did specify what the animal might have been, only giving a vague answer. So how would you know that it was a wolf? Along with that, I don't see any badges. So I'm guessing your not with the police?"

The man's smile became a bit more strained as he said, "Well, what else could be as big as a car with white fur? Your not suggesting there's polar bears in the mountains are you?" A slight chuckle leaving his mouth. One that held no humor and made me tense slightly.

"Your right about us not being cops. However we do want to find this beast." He insisted.

Something about his stance and what he was saying rubbed at me the wrong way. I finally got up from off the floor, but it seems like the men still couldn't see me. They either didn't see me, or were too focused on Aiden. Both options however, made me even more wary of them.

Aiden responded to the man, but I tuned him out as they began to talk again.

My attention went to the smaller of the two.

Like the other I couldn't see his face, but I did have a better view of his body. As such, I was able to notice as his hand snuck into his cloak.

Alarm bells started going off in my head and I glanced at Aiden to see him still occupied by the larger one. That was probably their strategy. Have the bigger one make a distraction as the smaller and less noticeable one stuck a suprise blow.

Well, that won't work since I'm here.

I slowly moved over to the wall, and began to walk toward Aiden. He seemed to notice me, but I signaled for him to keep acting normal. His eyes flickered for a bit, but then he subtly nodded his head and continued to talk to the men at the door.

I was about a foot away when I stopped. Aiden glanced at me again as I tuned back in to what they were talking about.

"-ike I said, I don't know what your talking about or this white wolf you're chasing. And it has nothing to do with me so I would really like for you to leave now." Aiden's voice was strained, and I noticed something in his eyes flicker as he began to get more irritated.

I heard a sigh, but from where I'm standing I couldn't see the two at the door.

I was only able to hear the voice of the taller one as he said, "Well....that is a shame." His tone made somthing in me stir and I saw Aiden stiffen even more if that was possible.

"Yes. That is a shame. So why don't you leave and go find an actual lead."

"That's not what I was talking about." The man said. His tone got lower, and he sighed again before speaking.

"I was saying that it was a shame because......we already know who you are.....What, you are...and things would have been easier if you just admitted it so we could move on to the fighting already."

I froze as my blood ran cold, and I looked at Aiden to see his tan skin a shade or two lighter.

"I-I'm sorry...but I still don't know what you're talking about." He said with a straight face.

A small, faint hissing noise caught my attention and I could feel the hairs on my neck rise as a low dark chuckle followed it.

The only warning I got was Aiden's eyes as they shifted to the right just before it felt like time slowed down.

A reflection shone on the door when I assume the shorter drew a blade of sorts, and Aiden's eyes widened. Moving at what felt like a snail's pace, I reached out and pulled Aiden to the side and back just as the blade flew forward in an arc and barely missing his neck.

I stumbled back as Aiden's weight fell on me and my tender ankle almost buckled.

I didn't have time to recover as the two barged in and rushed toward us. They looked suprised to see me, and I finally got a good look at their faces.

They were both still young, but the taller one looked to be my age, and the smaller one seemed to be Aiden's age if a bit younger. Along with that there was a tattoo of a red, dripping wolf paw on the backs of their hands.

"HUNTERS!" Shadow snarled, and I could feel him clawing at the walls of my mind, desperate to be released and protect our mate.

For once, I freely let him loose, knowing he would fight better in this situation. His bloodlust to tear, shred, and protect ruling his thoughts.

Shadow's Pov~

I snarled at the two humans, baring my fangs as Aiden went behind me.

The two's eyes widened as they looked up at me. My size the same as the door's, and if the ceiling wasn't raised, my head would have been touching it.

When their full attention was focused on me I nudged Aiden to move away. He did so, but when they glanced at him I snarled and attacked.

There wasn't much room for mobility, but I made use of my long legs to reach and swipe at the two. They ducked, but one of my claws caught onto the hood of the taller one's cloak and I dragged him to me.

The younger yelled out, and I dropped the man just to put my paw on his back. Deciding he wasn't very important to me alive I flexed my claws and he screamed out as they dug into his back. His screams died though when my claws reached his spine and snapped them in four different places.

One down one to go.

I looked up to see the younger one just standing there. His eyes were watery and he fell to his knees as his mouth opened in a ear spliting scream.

Hmmmm....Where they close?

I couldn't be bothered to pay him any more mind as I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I looked over to see Aiden emerging again with Geralt in one arm and Misty the other.

As his eyes fell to the younger hunter they flickered with some remorse, but in a blink it was gone. He looked over to me, and seeing that the hunter was in a way incapacitated he walked over to me.

His eyes meet mine as he speakes. "Shall we go then? As much as I don't want to, this place isn't safe anymore."

I nod my head and gently nudge my mate to the door before following, making sure to keep my large body between him and the hunter.

Once all three are safely outside, I squeeze my body through the door. Ducking my head to get through, I join them before we make our way across the street and into the woods beyond the fence. By now the moon is high in the sky, shedding little light through the gaps in the trees. We walk aways in before I stop and Aiden looks at me.

If we travel this slow it'll be dawn by the time we get to pack land. So I motion at him, trying to tell him what I want. After a few embarrassing moments of waving my head and paws around, he finally gets it.

He lets out a slight chuckle before putting down the little ones and turning around to strip.

I watch as he takes of his shirt first, and I growl lightly at the muscles on his back when they move as he takes off his other clothing.

The wind blows towards me from him, and his scent of pine and the sweeter fragrance washes over me. I growl louder and he looks at me over his shoulder.

I walk over to him as the moonlight reflects on his green eyes, making them shine as I take him in. His face, his arms, his legs, his back, his ass. All of him, and every part looks sinfully sexy.

He looks up a bit when I reach him, but I lower my head until my nose meets his neck. I hear him inhale sharply, and I growl as I rub my nose over his scent gland. His scent increases and he tilts his neck a bit, allowing me more access and I huff in delight and take in breath fulls of the smell.

God I could get addicted to it.

I give his neck a small lick before stepping back, satisfied for now. Aiden just smiles at me before finally shifting, so it's Frost who stood in front of me. I touch my nose to his in a loving greeting before turning to the little ones.

They look up at us and Frost gently picks Geralt up by the extra skin of his scruff.

I do the same to Misty and wait as she struggles before stopping when she's comfortably hanging from my teeth. I look at Frost and he nods a bit before turning and starting a light trot through the woods. I follow him but when my ankle starts to hurt again I slow down.

Noticeing this Frost slows down a bit to walk beside me and I huff gratefully.

It takes us an hour or so to reach the pack's land but we get there nonetheless.

When we reach the door to the pack house I see Micheal waiting patiently. However, he's not looking at me, but rather the white wolf by my side instead. He stares in awe at my mate. Probably cause it's rare to see a wolf my size that's not an Alpha. Let alone a white one. All Alphas have dark fur, even with them varying in different colors.

"Michael" I said through the pack link as his head whipped toward me.

"Could you open to door for us." I asked, my ear flicking in irritation at him openly admiring my mate.

Michael nodded and opened the door to let us in. I went in first, and then looked back at Frost, who hesitated before following and Micheal coming in behind.

"Do either of you need any medical help?" He asked and I looked at Frost who only shook his head lightly.

Using that as both our answers I moved toward the stairs as Frost followed. Micheal calling out quietly behind us.

"Okay, but Jack you should come by clinic tomorrow morning to see how your wounds are healing up. And try to stay off that ankle!"

I sent him a mental agreement and continued up the stairs.

Once we reached the door, it was still slightly ajar, so I bumped it open with my head.

Once we got into my room I moved to the bed and gently put a sleeping Misty on it. She wiggled around before falling asleep again, and I internally smiled before stepping back as Frost put Geralt down.

Once he did so he immediately turn to me and stuck his nose in my fur. Taken aback I stumbled a bit from the force before sitting down. I looked at him confused but when he let out a little whine it turned into worry.

Not satisfied, Frost sat back and looked at me. I tilted my head a bit, but when he motioned with his head, I recognized it as one of the movements I made when I wanted him to shift.

I did so, still confused but hoping it could help ease my mate's uneasiness.

Jack's Pov~

The chilly air hit my bare skin once I shifted and I shivered a little. However, the cold was soon replaced by Aiden's warmth as he too shifted.

His hands roamed over different parts of my body, but soon I realized it wasn't in a sexual way. His eyes were filled with a hint of guilt and grief as he looked over my body. The scars I got from my fight with him shown on my skin.

Once he was done with my upper body, he moved to my right ankle. The one that was still slightly swollen. His fingers brushed over it and I hisses lightly, not able to hold it back. I regret it though as Aiden's hands freeze before he gently let go.

We sat there in silence for a minute or two until he broke it. His voice small and quiet as he spoke.

"Did I do all that?"

I grimaced and turned my head, not wanting to confirm it but not wanting to lie at the same time. So I just kept quiet.

He took that as my answer and let out a little whine. I turned my head back to look at him and I felt my heart drop to see a tear in his eye.

"H-Hey, I'm okay alright? It's just a few scratches and nothing more."

He looked down. "What about your ankle?"

"It'll be fine by tomorrow. You know we heal fast. So, I just need to rest and I'll be good as new."

"But you shouldn't have to heal at all. It's my fault you got hurt. Your my mate. It hurts so bad to know I hurt you. Even if I don't actually remember attacking you."

I frown and sigh, "It'a not your fault Aiden. Look at me."

When he raised his head and his eyes met mine I continued. Trying to show him how earnest I am with my eyes and words.

"Yes, you technically did hurt me. But that really wasn't you at the same time. It might have been Frost's body, but I know your consciousness wasn't there. And when you were about to seriously injure me-" I specifically left out the 'almost killed me' part, "-you were able to stop yourself. Our mate bond was able to reach you, even in that state. And from now on, we will talk our problems out so we won't ever have to have a repeat of that incident. With that in mind, we can move forward together and leave this in the past. As long as we learn from our mistakes and grow together, we can overcome anything."

I finished my long speech and stared into Aiden's eyes, willing him to understand. Finally he relented, and hung his head down before letting out a little chuckle.

"Okay, I know that was very emotional, but come on." He said, looking up to meet my gaze with a hint of mischief in his eyes. "That last part was kind of cringy and clique."

I frowned at him, offended, and he just laughed. After a bit I cracked a smile before letting out a small huff. Slightly exasperated, but happy that I put his mind at ease.

However, exhaustion let itself be known when I let out a deep yawn. Aiden let one out too and his eyes began to droop down as his shoulders started to slouch. I smiled fondly at him before standing up and holding a hand out. He looked up and grabbed it, hauling himself up on unsteady feet.

I led him to the bed and sat him down gently on the right side. He immediately laid down and got comfortable, so I pulled up the blanket and tucked him in. At the same time making sure not to disturb the two sleeping at the foot of the bed. Content at seeing his sleeping face I walked around the bed and got in as well. I pulled him back to me and his back met my chest, our bare skin touching and offering each other our heat.

I hear him let out a content sigh and move back so our skin is flushed together. I wrap my arms around his waist and tuck my head into the side of his neck, breathing in his scent as it slowly lulls me to sleep.
_________________________________________________

Word count: 3083

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 26.6K 18
Aiden, an 18 year old omega who has strikingly blue eyes has finally managed to escape his horrible pack after years of abuse. He wants to be free a...
Heal Me By jlm

Werewolf

235K 9.9K 58
|Book Two - MXM| Caleb Stone had everything going for him. He was next in line to be Alpha and he couldn't wait. There was only one thing he cared fo...
171K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
92.8K 3.9K 17
WARNING!!!! 🚧 🚧 ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ READ THE TAGS AS THEY ARE THE ONLY WARNING YOU'LL GET!!!! ________________________________________________________________...