If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

Autorstwa Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... Więcej

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Reunion
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Summoning World
Danzo's end
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Chunin Exam
Karin
Edo Tensei
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Uchiha Massacre

230 10 2
Autorstwa Cal_ci_fer

7th May year 21 - Sora POV

I just reached Konoha's border. I had stopped all contacts with everyone the last 6 months since my spies have been telling me of some Uchihas suspicious activities.

Apparently Danzo has just told Itachi to kill his clan members as they are planning a village war. Itachi being Itachi from the anime planned to do everything to protect the village; though this time the Hokage, Minato, wasn't aware of what was lurking underneath the dark parts of Konoha.

Over the few years, my animal clones and ravens have infiltrated the Root Headquarters and they got enough proof to publicly execute Danzo. I can't wait!!!!. I also faked a few proofs leading to the fact that he killed the Uchihas solely for their eyes and not because of the coup. I know it's a partial lie but the only people who would know of the truth would be me, Itachi, Shisui and Mikoto and each of them can be trusted with this secret.

Me and Runa were hiding underneath the cliff. Shisui and Itachi are having their 'last' conversation when Shisui threw himself off the cliff.

"Kamui!"

I let my clone heal him to the extent I could in my dimension. He was completely out cold. Afterwards, I stored him in my space time scroll.

1 week later

Itachi had found his resolve and had unlocked his mangekyou sharingan after seeing Shisui's 'death'. Contrary to the anime, he started with his parents first. They were sitting in the same kneeling position. Itachi killed Fugaku first and he went to kill Mikoto when Sasuke appeared. He put him in his genjutsu and was about to kill his mom when I appeared. I stood in front of Mikoto and blocked his sword.

"Tsukiyomi!"

He didn't have time to react and was trapped. Looks like he didn't expect me to come. I quickly put a sleeping seal on him and left him there. I also stored his sword in my storage. We can't leave proofs behind now, can we.

I moved next to Sasuke and changed the genjutsu a bit. Now he didn't see Itachi killing his whole clan. He only saw a ninja in an Anbu uniform with a blurry face. I didn't change the deaths since I wanted to stay as close to real Sasuke as possible.

Mikoto looked at me while I was doing all of that.

"Sora-chan?...", she appeared confused and relieved at the same time.

"Mikoto-san, don't worry about it. Sleep for a little while. Things maybe different after you wake up but at least you'll be able to see your sons grow up."

And I put a sleeping seal on her.

I created a bunched of clones and called back my Uchiha spy clones. They had made a list of the people who were part of the Coup D'etat and some other trashy Uchihas. We spread out and they first put a sleeping seal on all the innocent ones while killing all the others. I had already asked Miku to place some Silencing and Privacy spells all around their compound.

Inside, you could hear the screams of the dying Uchihas. Some pleaded for their life and a few tried to fight back. In 30 minutes, all screams died down. Afterwards, I sent a second group of clones to retrieve all the dead bodies' eyes and stored them within a scroll, while I sorted out the memories. Man I really changed uh. I looked back at a particular memory of a teenage girl, she should barely be 14 and I killed her while looking straight in her teary, pleading eyes. Sigh, it's fine. I'm fine. It's a kill or be kill world afterall.

By 3 a.m the Uchiha massacre was done. I removed Shisui from my scroll and laid him near Itachi's house. Those sleeping seals were newly created by Yuki and they couldn't be removed by anyone but me as I constantly supply them with chakra.

I removed the seals around the compound and I was about to flare my chakra, so the Anbu could come check when I sensed someone. I looked up and on the electric pole was pumpkin face.

Right - Pumpkin face
Left - Sora

"I see you're wearing clouds now. It fits you well since you seem to always have your head in the clouds because of me."

"Snarky comments won't get you far Suguru."

"What, you're coming for a new fight! Cause I'm ready you know!" Really I wasn't. How did he know to appear when my chakra was low. There were much more innocent people than I thought and most of my chakra was being used to maintain their seals.

"As much as I would like to fight you, now is just not the time. I just came to get Itachi but looks like Madara is in for a surprise."

"Uh? You're not working with them?"

"I told you, I only want to make YOU suffer. Their plan is just a side task to me. Well the more people you save, the more we'll get to kill in the war. So do your best so I can have a good fight. Here a small parting gift."

I got into a defensive stance with my new katanas. I received them as a parting gift from Zabuza for finally winning in our last fight. It's made with chakra metal, so I could use my elemental Jutsu to add properties to the blades. Like the purple hue is because of lighting chakra.

"I am allergic to your gifts. So thanks but no thanks.", I jumped forward and attacked him with my Katana.

"Hmm. But it looks like you already replaced my first gift.", He parried both of my swords easily using one of his.

I gritted my teeth and flickered backwards.

"How did you do it? With the blade I used for my gift, it shouldn't have been possible for you to replace it."

He used a mist Jutsu and attacked while hiding in it. He was sending Kunais from all directions and I couldn't sense his chakra to attack as he was moving too fast. WTF WHY IS HE FASTER!

"Defeat me, maybe then I'll tell you how. WIND JUTSU: TORNADO"

"Lightning Jutsu: Static"

What! I tried to move backwards to avoid it but couldn't. My body was frozen in place. He slowly approached me and moved my mask to the side while moving his a bit upward.

And he kissed me. I mean we both had face masks underneath but still!! I FELT HIS LIPS!!! I WAS PLANNING ON SAVING MY FIRST KISS FOR KAKASHI!!! T_T
I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN BUT STILL!!!! AND THIS STUPID PUMPKIN FACE DARES TO FUCKING COME AND JUST!!!

He flickered back to his pole and released me.

"Well hopefully you like this new gift."

"YOU!!!"

He released a bit of K.I before using Kamui to disappear. I sensed the Anbu arriving so I summon Cylla and we flew back to the island. It would be stupid to follow him in my condition.

24th May year 21

About 1 week has passed since everybody learned about the Uchiha massacre. The survivors were still in hospital asleep. The Sannins and Minato tried everything to wake them up but couldn't. Tsunade healed Shisui but he was still temporarily placed in an artificial comma due to his extensive injuries and she also healed Itachi's lung disease. Sasuke's genjutsu was stopped by Inochi but he still hadn't woken up. Minato had sent many shinobis to investigate and track down the assassin while Danzo was flipping out his plan failed and he couldn't find the dead Uchihas' eyes so root shinobis were also sent to 'help'.

Right now I was in Mikoto's hospital room. I chose to wake her up first since she'll be the easiest one to convince and with her being the leader's wife and everything. I placed privacy seals all around the room and remove her seal. In about 30 minutes she woke up.

right - Mikoto

"Sora-chan... Where am I?"

I gave her a glass of water and briefly explained the situation. I told her to say that an unknown ninja suddenly appeared in front of her before she was knocked out. I assured her that even if Inochi were to read her mind they would see that. She nodded and I used my mind-control jutsu to implement the said memories.

"Thank-you Sora... ", I nodded and flickered away.

By morning, Mikoto was interrogated but they only saw the memories I had implemented. Kushina invited her to stay with them while waiting for the others wake up and to clean the Uchiha compound.

Slowly I started to wake the different members one by one. I didn't need to change their memories as they literally weren't aware of anything.

13 July year 21

A large amount of Uchiha had woken up, they returned to their compound which had been cleaned and Mikoto acted as the temporary leader since Itachi was still asleep.

Sasuke had woken up a week ago. He was glad to see his clan was still alive and this time he still wanted revenge for his father's death and the others but it wasn't his priority. Kushina and Naruto spent a lot of time in the Uchiha compound and Kushina helped Mikoto with all the paperworks. Since all the elders were gone, they had much more work to do. Kakashi would sometimes joined them when he wasn't on his Anbu duties to help with babysitting the kids or in anything else. They would also visit Itachi and Shisui everyday since they were the last 2 still asleep.

1st September year 21

I think they should wake up now. We can't have them sleeping so much.

I gave Shisui around 4 health pills and in about 3 hours he started to gain consciousness. I removed Itachi's seal 5 minutes ago and right now I'm hiding.

middle - Itachi
right - Shisui
Left - Sora

"Uh... How come I'm still alive.... "

"Itachi?... Hey! Itachi!!"

"Hhn... Shut up Shisui! Let me sleep...", he jumped awake at that.

"Shisui!!? What happened?! How are you here? Am I dead??"

"I should be the one asking you that!! I definitely remember falling down that cliff!"

"I... Ugh! I can't remember?", he held his head because of the headache.

"Yo!"

"Uh?"

"Who was that!?"

"You wound me Shisui T_T you already forgot about me T_T, your best friend."

"Sora?"

"Sora-senpai.... You're Ōkami right?"

"Wow just what I would expect from the prodigy."

"YOU!"

"Why did you do that!"

"Uh? Well I couldn't just let my best friend die without me now could I. I thought you said that we should die together. And I can't let my young Kohai become a rogue ninja so young.", I stood between them and ruffled both of their hair.

"What are you talking about you became a rogue ninja younger than him."

"You stupid Shisui that's that and this is this.", I punched him.

"Hey! That hurts! I'm injured in case you haven't noticed!"

"Yeah well who do you think healed you!"

"Senpai why did you do that! Now we-"

"Don't worry about Danzo, I will take care of him. Also I already killed the traitors from your clans. There was no need to kill everyone and I changed Sasuke's genjutsu. He doesn't know that you killed your father. The akatsuki won't be an issue for now. Even if you had joined them you would have barely changed something . It's much better if you train the other members of your clan and make them strong enough to fight. Also, I hope you will be able to lead them better with less pressure around.", the both of them were like fish out of water hearing all this information at once.

I sat on Shisui's bed, applying some healing cream on his superficial wounds that haven't healed yet while waiting for them to digest the information.

"And I know how much you would miss your dear dangos and a certain Uchiha girl if you left the village, who btw comes to visit you everyday. And I mean E.V.E.R.Y. D.A.Y. Mikoto has to literally pry her from your side."

"My Itachi is that a blush I'm seeing~"

"Where where! I also want to see T_T"

I laughed at Shisui and shared the memory with him.

"OMFG Itachi's blushing~
Btw, how did you do that Sora?"

"Yeah that's why I was gonna tell you. I'm going to implement some fake memories into your mind so that if Inochi read yours he'll know you're not lying."

I told them the same fake story I asked Mikoto to tell.

"I'm not going to change yours Shisui since it will be important to condemn Danzo."

I implemented the new memories and we discussed a bit more of Danzo's crimes.

"I didn't know senpai was an Uchiha. Why didn't you live with us?"

I told Itachi the same answer I told Shisui.

"But maybe I'll live with you for some time. My clones are out there leaving clues to trap Danzo. I'll hide with you for now. If you don't mind housing a rogue ninja that is."

"No we would be glad if you could stay."

"Thanks, Uchiha's clan leader.", I bowed a bit respectfully and Itachi was embarrassed.

"Well later~"

"Thank you senpai."

I didn't answer and disappeared using Kamui.

Later that day, Itachi and Shisui were interrogated and when Minato learned of what Danzo did he just wanted to go and arrest him. But, he needed proofs; the council wouldn't allow him to execute Danzo otherwise especially his allies.

So, he sent a few Anbus to monitor Danzo's movement. While others tried to find proofs.

When the Uchihas learned that Itachi was awake, Mikoto, Izumi and Sasuke appeared in a flash with Izumi and Sasuke jumping in his arms.

"Wow, no one cares that I'm fine T_T
Y'all really wound me T_T"

"I'm glad you're fine Shisui."

"Mikoto-san~~ T_T
I knew it! Only you care about me.
Don't worry Mikoto-san I'll take care of you unlike Itachi T_T"

Itachi was released pretty quickly and took on the clan leader position. Nobody was against it since everybody knew he was a prodigy.

Shisui was allowed to leave around 2 weeks later. Sasuke was there to guide him back to his house. It was truly funny to see a kid Sasuke acting like an adult to Shisui XD. Shisui was removed from Anbu and Minato told him to rest for 1 more months and once he is fine, he could work as a teacher in the academy. I think Minato became a bit stupid with me gone; leaving Shisui - a big kid in charge of smaller kids.

"Well, I didn't know princess Shisui needed the help of a little kid."

"Sora! I told you to make noise before you appear! I nearly had a heart attack!!"

"Don't worry I put some security seals around your house. If you don't open the door and allow the person in, they will be electrocuted and me and Itachi will receive a signal."

"Also, Here. Sign your name. It's a crow summon contract. I got one while on my trips."

"Uh! You're really giving this to me Sora? Really! Really!!!"

"Yes Yes. Stop shaking me and sign here."

His summoning contract didn't last long, in 5 hours he had returned with a crow on his shoulder named Kuro.

"So~ where should I sleep?"

"Uh? You're staying here?"

"Well yeah you invited me to stay right!"

"Yeah but I thought you would be living with Itachi."

"Nah~ I'm much more comfortable with you. Hmm~ your bed is too small. Well it'll do for now. Tomorrow we're shopping. Come on let's sleep~"

Author Note: GOD, I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHISU FANART WITH THE CROW!!!!!!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.6K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
89 8 8
opening my eyes, and at first, I'm not sure where I am . The darkness is disorienting, and the trees seem to sway in the wind. All I can see is the m...
2.3K 61 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...
7.9K 116 43
This is my first fanfiction, so y'all be nice. I wrote this purely for entertainment. I do not own the Naruto characters, except for the OCs. The sto...