Married To The Soccer Player...

By XuiweetLover

Sequel to My Date With The Soccer Player! Thank you for reading! More

Honeymoon
It Is What It Is
Hugo
Síndrome da Mulher grávida
Doctor's Appointment
O Drama Interminável
More Problems
Tamara
Somewhat Good
Fury
Eye-opener
Motives
Stay With Me
Interview & A Bit Of Karma
Danielle's Reality
Fixação Somos
Endlessly
Lunch Date
Pranks & Goodbyes
Back Together
Leaving
Babies??
A/N
6 Months
Birthday Party
Bora, Bora
Mais Proximo
Beginning of the End Pt. 1
Beginning of the End Pt. 2
Beginning of the End Pt. 3
Lay Me Down
A/N
Finalmente
My Appreciation

OH SNAP!

1.6K 47 28
By XuiweetLover

Small update!! To those who are reading my other story just 'a little bit of your heart' I won't be updating that for at least a week. I am trying to figure out how I want that story to go. BTW, if you dm I might be getting it late because I haven't been getting notifications but I will look at them every chance I get :)

Dedicating this to karinsalomon and everyone else whom commented <3

On to the story...

Cristiano's POV

"So, who is the 'buddy' that you know who has the mobbed connection?" I asked mark.

"She will be here soon," Mark says.

"She?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is a rough one," he explained.

We were sitting in a café on the other side of town; you know the side of town where the no so rich people live. I was scared to be here out of fear of being robbed. Eh, if it happens, then it happens. I order some tea and a pastry while we where waiting.

Dealing with the fucking mobbed aint no joke like real? The mob? Out of all the people Hugo could mess with he chooses the fucking mob. I hope to get this meeting over quickly because I need to talk to Tamara about my Amber issue.

"Here they are," I hear Mark say and I look from my phone to see Tamara walking up with some buff dude. I was in shock, she knows the fucking Spanish mob?!?!?!?!

"Hey, I am James and this is Tamara," James said.

"Wait! Cristiano you're the guy who needs help with the Irish mob?" Tamara asked in shock.

"Yeah-," I started.

"Wait, you two know each other," Mark said.

"Yeah, we grew up together," Tamara replied.

"And you didn't know she was in the mob?" Mark asked me.

I shook my head. There is a lot I don't know about her. We sat down and began to discuss the situation.

"So, Santi wants to meet with you and get pictures for him and his family then talk to you about the Irish. When is the best time for you guys to meet?" James asked.

"Next Thursday I don't have anything schedule so we can meet anytime," I told him.

"Fine, that works with us. We need to get the situation with the Irish handled as soon as possible," James said getting up.

"Yes, the sooner the better," Mark said.

We all started to walk away but Tamara asked if I wanted to grab lunch with her.

"Yeah, but lets go back to m side of town. I know a great bistro that we can go to," I told her.

***

Amber's POV

I was still pissed at the Tamara and Cristiano situation even though I shouldn't be. I walked into a bistro that I discovered the other day and saw Tamara and Cristiano sitting in the back laughing. Seeing them only made me anger. I turned around and walking out of the restaurant and down the street other bistro that I like going too.

I pulled out my phone:

Me: Bale meet me at the bistro we went to and got those muffins at.

Bale: Okay, give me 5 ;)

Me: Kay

I ignored his winky face and went into the bistro and waited for Gareth. Ten minutes later he walked in.

"What took you so long?" I asked him.

"I was in the middle of something," he explained.

"Okay," I sighed.

"What's up? You seem irritated," he said.

I spent twenty minutes venting to him about the Tamara and Cristiano situation. Honestly it felt good to just get it out.

"He is so fuck stupid and blind, not to see how perfect you are. You married him and got pregnant with his child and he just treats you like you are nothing," Gareth said.

"No he doesn't. Its just that he is so controlling and ugh!!" I said.

"He just doesn't understand how lucky he is to have you. I know if you were mine I would treat you like the princess you are," he said. I nodded at him and smile.

"I am lucky to have you in my life," I said.

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. My first reaction like always was to pull away but then I begun to feel his need for me, it was so strong. The kiss was so passionate, so loving I could help but kiss him back.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I am in so much fucking trouble.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thoughts?

What will happen next?

Vote&&Comment!! Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 30
love story between a girl and a boy
143K 3K 55
-𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 ❝can we still love on each other? can we still touch on each other? can we still not judge each other?❞ ❨social media❩ ❨joão félix x...
6K 167 19
Wouldn't it be the perfect crime, if I stole your heart and you stole mine?
207K 6.3K 82
"Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born" - F. Scott Fitzgerald What happens when Cristiano Ronaldo finds him...