Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

By jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... More

๐Ÿ’œCharacters๐Ÿ’œ(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:Heartbreak๐Ÿ’”
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House ๐Ÿ 
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want

102 2 0
By jkeve7

It's been a while jungkook has been playing games with Taehyun. But at the same time he was worried about what was happening downstairs .

Lisa, this girl never stepped foot into the kitchen ever, so how could she make dishes like beefs and all. Wait, wasn't he worrying in vain?? His Aunty is there with her, so surely she would help her out.

"Jungkook let's not worry too much." jungkook assured himself again and again..

" JUNGKOOK!!! TAEHYUN!!!! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!", Ha-eun yelled from downstairs and they both gave each other a look...

"Taehyun-ah.. I need your help.. " jungkook asked him and taehyun nodded..

" Yeah about that, After dinner, I will distract them for a while. Or I'll take them to the terrace making any excuses. In the meantime, you guys should move your stuffs swiftly in the meantime. Got it hyung ???", Taehyun said while keeping the game console down on the table and jungkook nodded.

" Mom and dad will start cursing themselves if they find out that you two actually don't possess a harmonious relationship that a couple should have...", Taehyun said and he became quiet.

It was true.. If they find out what was actually happening, they will feel very guilty. Especially his Uncle, he will start beating himself around for separating him from Miyeon and getting him entangled with Lisa.

While thinking these, he didn't even noticed when they both reached at the dinner table. However, he and taehyun both took a seat at the table..

" Aunty, you sit down. I will do the serving..", Lisa said and Aunty nodded while taking a seat with a smile. Then Lisa started serving all of them food. Suddenly a mischievous idea came running across jungkook's mind. He decided to pull her leg.

" See Taehyun, your noona did so much work for you..", he said and Lisa slightly glared at him. He tried his best to stifle his laugh. Teasing her was another level of fun for him!!

" I have been eating mom's food for 19 years and you think I won't recognize the aroma of her food??", Taehyun said while giving an arrogant look to lisa, as if conveying her that 'don't think I don't know who was the chef for the dinner..'

Jungkook couldn't resist the urge of laughing seeing Lisa's done with face. But surprising all, Lisa started laughing all of a sudden.

" Jungkook, You are getting childish day by day! Fine, I agree that I can't cook that nicely. I apologize for lying earlier. But I will learn it soon and Aunty promised to teach me.." ,Lisa said with a smile.

He  blinked his eyes numerous time hearing her. Was he hearing right? He had expected her to lash out on him. It definitely  wasn't so Lisa-like .

" And Taehyun, I promise that I will cook for you those two dishes someday after learning it. Sorry for now honestly. Here take some extra food from my side for you. One for apology and second because you are a growing..", Lisa said while serving more food to him. Taehyun kept gawking at her being astonished.

This girl was another level of chameleon!!!

Jungkook exclaimed internally. Then it was the turn of Lisa to serve HIM . And surprisingly, She gave some extra food to him too, but what was the reason though??

" This extra food for you is because you too are growing along with Taehyun..", Lisa said with a cheeky smile making uncle and aunty laugh. Now it was him who was giving her a done with look. Then Lisa sat beside him and served her own food on her plate too. After that all started eating peacefully.

He occasionally glanced at Lisa during eating . After all he wasn't that fortunate enough to witness this side of Lisa ever. She could be so sweet sometimes .No.. Maybe she was always this sweet. Or Circumstances changed her. Or Who knows if it was also a tactic of her .. Who knows..

I wish she would always stay happy and cheerful like this..  Jungkook thought with a sweet smile sipping some soup..

" Hyung, Will you even start eating? Or you are planning to finish your dinner only by drinking soup.. How long will you stare at her???", Taehyun said making him come to reality. He started stuffing the beef pieces inside his mouth being embarrassed. Lisa chuckled and hit his arm gently.

" Don't be so obvious, Uncle and Aunt are here as well as a minor. ", Lisa said in a sweet tone while blushing a bit making him chock on his food. He  started coughing hardly. Lisa passed him water and started patting his back.

" Can't you eat slowly???", Lisa said looking worried for him.

Am I gonna die??? Why am I getting such extreme surprises?? Why is she acting like my actual wife??!!! Well Jungkook.. She is your actual wife. Even if she is your actual wife still she ain't your wife in real. What the heck am I even blabbering??? I am having identity crisis of her now woah!! As well as indigestion!!

jungkook eyed her with questioning eyes for her weird behaviors. Lisa pointed towards Uncle and aunty sneakily. He gasped some air understanding now.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten our happy couple acting !!! Lisa predicted right that you are suffering from short term memory loss jungkook.  He mentally smacked his head for his stupidity..

Then they all finished the eating with a lot of chit-chats. To be specific, Lisa was being a chatterbox to his uncle and aunty. Saying things half true and half made up to satisfy Ha-joon and ha-eun. Well during most of them she messed up his image in order to protect hers .If he compares lisa to himself from the past, she would definitely defeat him in the case of being two faced.

" Mom, Dad.. Let's go and sit in the balcony and play cards. Or even better let’s go to the terrace and  gaze the stars and feel some fresh air, the weather tonight is really fantastic, even it's full moon tonight..  Hyung and noona you two also join us..",Taehyun said while pulling ha-eun's wrist shaking it lightly . Jungkook got the hint that he was executing the plan that he previously told about..

" Fine.. Let's go.", Aunty said not debating with her precious son. After all it has been a long time since they all did any activity together.

" Why don't we just play in the living room? Isn't it chilly outside??", Uncle asked with a bit of concern. Due to the rain sudden rain of yesterday, the weather has been pleasantly chilly and windy..

Jungkook gulped down his saliva hearing him. If they stays in living room then they will easily catch him while shifting the belongings.

" Dad!!! Are you seriously getting that old that you can't handle such a little cold??? It's fun to play outside, we always remain indoors right???", Taehyun argued.

" If uncle is saying that is there any need to go out??",  Lisa said defending Hajoon. Both the brothers gave her a blank look. How much dumb could she be??

Oh wait, she doesn't know anything about the plan. We forgot to inform her.  Jungkook internally palmed his face in frustration.

" I am not going to listen to you noona.  All head to the top of the floor!", Taehyun said already running toward the stairs to go to the terrace.

" Haeun, he is getting more adamant day by day.. We need to be more strict on him..", Uncle said with a sigh.

" It's fine Uncle. You all should go.", Jungkook said.

" Aren't you going???", Lisa asked being curious.

"Yeah a bit later.."

"Okay.." lisa didn't say anything, she made a loose bun of her curly hair by her hand.

" Uhm.. Uncle aunty, I have  to make a report as the CR of my class, so I'll pass. You all carry on..", jungkook said finding an excuse.

" Well Uncle, Aunty I too shall clean up the dining table, You guys go on.. I'll catch up with jungkook later and go upstairs together", Lisa said while looking at jungkook. She knew why jungkook made that excuse and she too decided to help him. Although he doesn't know about the fact that lisa knew about their plan , but she knew jungkook will soon tell her to execute the plan with him together.

" I will do that later. You should join too Lisa..", Haeun urged her.

" Mom!! Dad!! Come fast!!!!", Taehyun yelled from the terrace stairs.

" Go quickly before he starts taking over the entire house hahaha don't mind me..", Lisa said with a smile and they nodded. Then they walked away. After they went out of their sight, Lisa wiped off her pretentious smile.

" Yah!! Go quickly and pack your stuffs.. Damn! You have too many belongings. I will give a hand too let's go!!!", Lisa said while grabbing his hand running toward the guest room. He glanced at their entangled hands. She doesn't take initiatives like this but.. why was he having a weird feeling?? Like something was moving in his stomach?? Was he having gastric attacks?

"Lisa how do you know about the shifting? Did taehyun told you so?" Lisa abruptly stopped biting her lip.

She left his hand which she was holding. How foolish of her to go ahead and drag him. She should have wait for him to take the initiative. Meanwhile jungkook was looking at her skeptically. Did she heard his and taehyun's conversation from the room?

"Do you take me as a fool like you? Uncle aunty suddenly came so they'll be staying in the guest room, and you are currently staying there, so you need to move your stuff back to your room. And the way you and your small packet brother were behaving, it was totally evident that you will be doing this after they got busy. " Said lisa heaving a sigh..

Thank god, you saved me from his interrogations..  Whilst lisa was thanking god, jungkook thought about her explanation. Which definitely made sense. After that lisa walked ahead and jungkook latched behind.

Jungkook opened the wardrobe and fetched two to three suitcase out. Then he put them on the bed opening the chains. Lisa started stuffing his clothes in the suitcase messily.

" Hey ,Lisa! the clothes are ironed! Be gentle.. Try to keep the folded clothes as it is", jungkook scolded her.

Lisa smacked his head making him wince in pain.

" Is it any time to consider it??! Wash and iron it again..", Lisa said continuing her actions. Jungkook sighed.

Her behaviors towards him in front of Uncle and aunty and behind them has sky and ground contrast. Sigh..

" Ackk..", Lisa exclaimed being disgusted because she accidentally grabbed his underwear. She quickly threw it making it fall on the floor. It was one of his white shorts which had mini banana prints like polka dots. He gasped air before lifting it up and stuffing it in his suitcase hurriedly.

" That's why a lady should stay away from a men's wardrobe!!", he exclaimed trying to hide his face being embarrassed. All of a sudden Lisa started chuckling hard. He looked at her being confused.

" You Junglekook.. I thought you were a real man. Why do you wear banana printed shorts. I doubt even small packet Taehyun uses printed stuff like that!!", Lisa teased him while laughing hysterically. His face became red due to embarrassment.

This shorts was gifted to him during his school time, it was jimin who gave him on his birthday because he liked bananas too much at that time. Jimin gifted him it with his pocket money that he saved for the gift. The shorts was a limited addition, that's why jungkook still kept it safe as a souvenir and memory from jimin. 

" Stop prying on my clothes and start packing other stuffs..", he reprimanded her and she wasn't stopping her laughter.

" From now you are Jungbanana.. I will tease you for an eternity for this banana printed underwear..", Lisa said laughing hard.

" You!!!  Just do your work before Uncle and Aunty becomes aware of our actions!!!", he charged at her. She still laughing went to the locker and started packing some of his important stuffs.

He packed the suitcase and took them in his two hands to go out.

" I am taking them and shifting in my your room temporary. You should check here if I left something..", Jungkook said and she nodded. Then he looked outside the door scanning the entire place. He started dragging the suitcase out at the speed of light to avoid getting caught. Taehyun was doing a good job in distracting Uncle and Aunty.

My dear brother I'll treat you later for all these favors. Thought jungkook while dragging the suitcase upstairs..

Then he successfully finished storing his clothes on the master bedroom's wardrobe after a long time. He heaved a sigh of relief. The amount of hassle it was!! And the worst part is, he again have to shift after his uncle and aunt leave!!! But Where was Lisa ?? Strange..

At that time, he got a massage from Lisa saying that he didn't leave anything behind. That's good. But why was she massaging instead of coming though?? He got curious. He texted her and she replied that she will do some of her business. But why was he feeling as if he left something behind??? he scanned his brain harder but couldn't remember. Whatever I would just join others in the terrace. It really has been a long time since they all got together.

~~~

Lisa was still cackling up thinking about the ' Banana incident' hahaha.. After pulling herself together she started checking around the room if he actually left something behind or not.

Goshh..Uncle and Aunty please forgive both of us for deceiving you two. But I won't apologize to the small packet, because he is too smart to be fooled unlike his brother I believe!. Thought Lisa while looking around..

She roamed around the room a bit but Everything was in green zone so at last she started scanning his locker. she ceased her eye brows seeing some papers folded into two parts. She took them in her hands.

This handwriting?.. she couldn't recognize the handwriting too. she gathered the papers and sat on the bed to read peacefully.

Lisa!!! Where is your conscious?!! These letters of course might belonged to Jungkook as it's his room and these aren't looking some ordinary business or notes letter.. Isn't it invading someone's privacy??

Her mind scolding her but her curiosity was urging her.

Okay..I will just see the first letter and then put it back to it's place. After hesitating for a while she gave in and started reading the paper with keen eyes.

Dear Miyeon,

Her eyes widened seeing the name..  Her mind got blank seeing the name on the first word.

What??? Miyeon??? Is it that Miyeon whom I am thinking??? Gosh, Lisa, It could be someone else too. Miyeon is a common name here.. Stop overreacting. How is it possible that it will be that Miyeon?? It might be a coincidence.  Thought lisa and started reading the rest of the letter.

It was 11 pm. Jungkook's uncle and aunty already went to the guest room after playing with them being tired. Jungkook was walking upstairs to his room. He was feeling very awkward. How could he and Lisa sleep on one same bed.. Can they even sleep peacefully??? Gosh.. It's seemed so weird..

What weird?? Jungkook aren't you two a married couple??

His mind reprimanded him but instead he scolded his subconscious more.

Just shut up!!! We are not like the norm… Argghh just shut up!!

Debating with his self-conscious mind, he stood in front of the door and kept standing there instead of entering. He took some deep breaths mentally preparing himself . Is he going to have her spanks and kicks like last time???

Sigh..

He knocked before entering. He always knocked before coming as it was Lisa's room. He found Lisa was lying on the bed man-spreading her legs being the least comfortable she could get while using her phone. She spared a glance at Jungkook being unbothered before diverting her gaze to her phone.

" Don't knock before entering for these days. Otherwise Uncle and aunty will get suspicious..", Lisa said nonchalantly.

Jungkook was dumbfounded for a moment. He had expected Lisa to be equally awkward as he was. But she was acting way too nonchalant. What was the reason???

Suddenly realization hit upon him.. Of course she had to be fine!!Because she surely must be planning to make Jungkook sleep on the floor.

Jeon Jungkook..You too inherited a dirty mind while staying with Jimin and Namjoon.. Shame on you. How could you think she'll let you sleep on the bed with her? What were you even thinking!!  He smacked his head mentally…

Then he opened the wardrobe getting some blankets and quilt. Then he started preparing his bed on the floor. Lisa stared at him being surprised.

I acted cool even though it was awkward for me to think that we would sleep on one bed.. This guy was another level genius.. How couldn't this cross his mind? Lisa from when are you so perverted???  Lisa thought while tapping her phone absentmindedly..

After Jungkook was done doing his work, He locked the door. He borrowed one pillow from Lisa's bed and laid down on his self-made bed. Both remained silent for a long time making the atmosphere awkward. Lisa was hating this awkward silence so she broke it.

" Uhmm..Jungkook, Isn't it cold on the floor??", Lisa asked while clearing her throat.

" It's fine..", Jungkook said hesitating and both again went silent. Then after sometime Jungkook broke it himself.

" Jimin made up our story in front of our classmate as - We both were neighbour friend who lost contact with each other after you moved. And now you came back unannounced which I was oblivious of. That's why I was angry with you for some-time in the university .. What a cringe story! Whatever we have no choice but to work according to it..", Jungkook said and Lisa hummed.

" But Jungkook, don't you think that it's actually true?? We truly were each other's childhood friend who lost contact.. And during childhood we were each other's neighbour too.  After then, I seriously came back unannounced and here we are now..", Lisa said. Jungkook smiled remembering the past.

" Did we ever thought during our childhood that we will be marrying each other??", Lisa asked with a laugh.

" Well, during childhood I did wanted to marry you when I grow up because I had was fond of y----", Jungkook widened his eyes realizing what he just spouted accidentally. Lisa stared at Jungkook being astonished while sneaking her head out off her bed to look at him. Jungkook started blushing being embarrassed.

" That was a kid's imagination!!! When are you gonna sleep?? Don't we have classes tomorrow?? I will sleep now. I am turning off the light. Good night!!!", Saying these hurriedly jungkook got up to turn off the light making Lisa dumbfounded.

"No! don't turn off the light, I am scared of darkness.. "Lisa said immediately making jungkook stop in his step. He remembered about her fear of darkness.

"okay I won't turn off the light, but sleep quickly. " saying this jungkook covered himself with the quilt.

" I don't sleep before 2-3 am of the night.. You can sleep if you want..", Lisa said while keeping her head on her pillow.

Jungkook was cursing himself mentally for blurting things out in the heat of the moment. Well after sometime he did fell asleep. But during 1/2 a.m, his slumber broke because he needed to use the lavatory.

He sat down on his temporary bed and saw lisa was using her laptop typing something very seriously. He didn’t say anything because he was on an emergency to go to the lavatory.

After using the washroom, he found Lisa still on her laptop.

" Lisa?? Why aren't you sleeping?? Did you see the time?", Jungkook scolded her.

" Shut up.. I am doing something important.. Don't disturb me.", Lisa said while her eyes were glued to the laptop. Jungkook sighed and tried to peek at her laptop getting on her bed .But Lisa abruptly closed the monitor of the laptop not letting him see. Jungkook furrowed his brows at her actions.

" Why are you prying on my business?? Go to sleep!", Lisa reprimanded him while giving him a light push.

" What are you even doing??? I am feeling suspicious.", Jungkook said looking suspicious of her actions..

" Just go..", Lisa said and Jungkook sighed being done with her. He was feeling thirsty so he looked for water on the. But unfortunately the jug was empty. Then he grabbed the jug and started going downstairs

Lisa sighed in relief after Jungkook left.

" I have to stay more cautious while he is staying in this room..", Lisa murmured while closing down the file.

Meanwhile Jungkook was walking downstairs while rubbing his sleepy eyes. But he abruptly stopped walking after hearing some familiar voices coming from the living room. It was his Uncle and Aunty.

Why are they still up?? And they were even not in their bedroom but living room? Were they facing any kind of trouble in their room? Thought jungkook while going towards them.

He was about to call them but stopped hearing his Uncle talk.

"I knew beforehand that kook was in a relationship with his classmate named Miyeon." jungkook halted on his step hearing this. He was shocked that his uncle knew about miyeon…

" Actually Hajoon me and Taehyun knew it a long time ago too. Sorry for hiding it from you. But why didn't you tell me though?" 

" Because I wanted to make sure that she was the perfect one for kook before raising your hope. After all I didn't know that you knew it too. I have investigated about her background and talked with her father Mr.Shen too, but he brutally rejected and insulted me and kook. So it was depended on Miyeon's will if they will stay together or not, but to my dissapointment, the girl refused to go against her family.." Ha-joon said being sad, ha-eun rubbed his back consoling him.

Why were they even talking about Miyeon in the middle of the night though??? Jungkook thought being confused now his sleep was completely gone. But Hajoon and Haeun didn't notice him so they continued.

" What?! Did she even loved my Kookie??! How could she just abandon him that easily?? So that's why you came middle of them.. But why are we even talking about this now though??? Now Jungkook is living happily with his wife. Let’s forget and forgive the past and move on", Haeun said assuring her husband and he nodded understanding her.

"It's Because recently I got to know that I had some information wrong about Miyeon. Her parents are divorced. But that's not the fact. The fact is, her father Mr.Shen remarried and amongst miyeon and her elder brother, her father got her custody, so she stay with her father and step mother. Whereas , the custody of her elder brother went to her real mother. So her brother now stays with her mother , " 

" It means that, instead of her biological father who's apparently a rude man, you should have talked with her new father and biological mother !! And What if they had different opinions about Miyeon and Jungkook. What if her mother have agreed for their relationship? They could've been together now!!  Hajoon are you even serious ??! You gave him your forgiveness by breaking his heart when the scenario could have been different??!", Haeun exclaimed minding her voice so that they don't wake Jungkook and Lisa up. Meanwhile ha-joon sat there being guilty. Haeun was clearly upset by this whole scenario.

Jungkook was shocked. Even he didn't know these things about Miyeon. Miyeon never told him anything regarding her family. And he didn't asked too, in case she gets triggered.. Her family was a sensitive topic for her, that's why he never mentioned or inquired about her family.

" Yes..This has been keeping me awake for days. I made him sacrifice his love to get my forgiveness. Even though I did that for his betterment. But.. Now that I think, Did I actually do it right for him???", Hajoon said in deep contemplation. Hajoon looked at haeun with moist eyes and haeun rubbed his back in assurance. She was a practical  lady after all.. As all of those has become  past now, she doesn’t want to think about that..

" Whatever!! Let it go now.. Now that Jungkook and Lisa are married and happy. There is no space for these talks. And what if her mother and new father also had the same opinion as Mr.Shen?? What if she wouldn’t have agreed their relation? Let bygones be bygones. Let it go..", Haeun consoled him seeing her husband being upset.

" You actually think that Jungkook and Lisa are happy?? Jungkook could fool me once but not anymore. I didn't get the feeling of them being in a relationship of an actual couple. Even Taehyun used to rant before that she bullied him.. I didn't believe him at first but ...After coming here, I feel they are behaving way too different.", Hajoon said being serious.

Jungkook was getting nervous hearing him. He and Lisa tried their best to act like a happy couple. Did they make any mistake?? Where?? Jungkook was very worried now.

" Let me stop you before you go further Hajoon. Lisa is a sweet girl. And she is trying her best for the relationship. Didn't you see them all this time?? They are happy with each other!" Haeun said not supporting her husband.

" I caught Jungkook dragging his luggage to the masters room from the guest room while I came to drink water.", Hajoon said abruptly making jungkook shocked and Haeun suprised.

" What??!! Why will he do that??!", Haeun exclaimed sitting straight..

" Remember how Taehyun fought with me to bring me water instead. Taehyun tried to help his hyung sneakily but he thought he could fool his own father?? I became suspicious and came myself. But I pretended to be fine that's why Taehyun and Jungkook didn't get the idea of my acknowledgment."

Jungkook started mentally cursing himself. Their entire hard-work was ruined.. What was he supposed to do now??

"I talked with David before and we thought that Lisa will be good after having kook as her husband. But so much time went by, still why aren't they going along well?? Did I actually make a mistake Ha-eun??", Ha-joon said while looking at Ha-eun with guilty eyes.

" Hajoon. Before it was me who used to be paranoid about them and you were confident. Then why did we switched our position now?? Arrange marriages take a bit time to adjust, don't be so pessimistic. Give them a bit more time.. It might be possible that they had some conflicts that's why Jungkook temporarily switched his room?? They didn't tell us so that we won't be worried. You know our nephew well right??", Haeun said while holding his shoulder making possible speculations.

" I wish that you are right.. I am trusting Jungkook that's why I let him marry her.. I know he won't let me down. Okay, I will be more patient instead of coming to a conclusion if you are saying so..", Hajoon said and Haeun gave her a satisfactory smile.

Jungkook started walking back quickly so that they won't get the hint of him coming.

Everything was going too bad. He needs to fix everything. He went to his room being blank. After closing the door in the same state he noticed lisa still on her laptop.

" Lisa...", He called for her while she looked at him with confused eyes. Like why did he return with an empty jar? She wanted to drink water too.

" Can you help me doing something?? In return I will do anything you want..", Jungkook said being a bit desperate. Lisa furrowed her brows hearing him. Something was definitely wrong, she could feel.

~To Be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...
106K 5.4K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
237K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
359K 13K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...