The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

Από steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... Περισσότερα

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 98

6.4K 245 16
Από steffi209

A/N: a very late happy Monday! First of all Barca is through to the final! Trying to get my tickets and go and watch them live! That would be so cool. Then Alexia's comeback! I was crying! I'm so incredibly happy. Words can not even describe. Lastly, I'm devastated for Arsenal. Sorry to all the Wolfsburg fans but Arsenal deserved more. Anyway, enjoy!

AttackRy 🐨

Mapi's pov:

The sun creeping in through the window was what woke me up after a turbulent night. The minute Ellie called me last night and I heard her voice I knew something was up. 

She tried to be strong and pretend that she was fine but the way she stood there, the defeated look and worry in her eyes gave her away. 

When Leila forced her to sit down, ice her ankle and made her eat, she eventually fell asleep. I groaned once I was fully waking up and I couldn't ignore the incoming light any longer. 

I sat up and rubbed the remaining sleep out of my eyes. Once I was properly back in the land of the living, I wanted to check on Ellie but I immediately shot up, frantically looking around again but the outcome stayed the same. 

Ellie wasn't here! 

"Leila, wake up!" I kicked the other defender, who was laying on the other side of the couch in the shin. 

The only response I got from her was her groaning and turning around again. 

"Leila!" I yelled again. 

"Five more minutes." She mumbled, burying her face more in her pillow. 

With a glare I got up from my spot on the couch and went over to her. Without a warning I pushed her off the couch, making her fall to the ground. 

"Aw! What the fuck!" She got up and glared at me.

She was about to complain more but I cut her off immediately. "Ellie is gone!" 

She was confused at first, trying to recall the event from last night but once she did her eyes widened. 

"Where is she?!" She shot up, and just like me glanced around for a trace of the young girl.

"If I knew that I wouldn't be waking you up and freaking out now would I?!" I glared at Leila and rushed for my phone to see if there would be any messages from the girl. 

"I've got nothing, you?" I asked Leila. The raven haired defender looked at her phone and shook her head as well.

"What do we do now?" I looked at her for answers. 

"Lets go look for her." She determinedly told me and rushed to put on her shoes. I did the same, almost tripping over my feet in the process but right before we could leave, the door flew open. 

In walked Ellie in workout gear and pastries in hand. When she almost ran into Leila she jumped and pulled her ear plugs out of her ears. 

"Jesus! Were you trying to give me a heart attack?" She said placing her hand on her chest. 

"Giving you a heart attack?! How about you giving us a heart attack?! We were worried when we woke up and you weren't there!" Leila summed up my thought pretty accurately. 

"Oops. I was out on a run." She sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of her neck, earning a glare from both Leila and I. 

"I come bearing gifts?" She held up a box with delicious pastries in them. A cute smile present on her face so that it was impossible to stay mad at her. 

Leila and I kept a close eye on the young girl all morning till we had to go to training. Even though She had put on a brave face, we knew she was hurting. She just didn't want us to worry. 

When we arrived at training, instead of going with us to the cafeteria, to grab a snack and to hang out with the team for a bit, Ellie immediately went her own way, presumably to the locker rooms. 

Leila and I walked into the cafeteria and a handful of teammates were already there. One of them was Alexia. 

She instantly shot up when she saw us and looked for Ellie but she of course wasn't able to spot the girl. Once the brunette realized that Ellie wasn't there she came up to Leila and I in an instant. 

The worried and sad look gave away that she already came to the realization that she had screwed up. Alba already told me that much last night but that didn't make my slight frustration I was holding for her disappear. 

"Where's Ella?" She asked in a worried tone. 

"I don't know." I shrugged. This set her off completely. 

"You don't know?!" Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. This was not the answer she wanted to hear or hoped for. "I thought she was with you. You left her on her own last night?!"

"Unlike you we didn't. We came here together but she went to the locker room." Leila stepped in. 

She understood the midfielders worry but at the same time it angered her that she would think we would have left her by herself. Besides, she isn't the one to talk. 

"I need." Alexia tried to get past us, on her way to the locker room but I grabbed her wrist. 

"No you don't." I stopped her. The number eleven looked up to me confused. 

"I need to apologize to her and I need to tell her something." She vaguely said, although I had a slight idea what she wanted to say. 

"You should but you should have done that yesterday. It can wait till after training." Leila glared at our friend. 

"Leila." Ale pleaded with the defender but she wasn't having it. 

"No! Don't Leila me. We spent the whole night comforting her, trying to calm her down and talk some sense into her because she was convinced that she didn't deserve you. That this was all her fault." The raven haired girl snapped and took a step towards Alexia. 

With the tension immediately rising, I stepped in between both girls, trying to calm the situation. 

"Now she's finally somewhat okay so you're gonna leave it at that and after training you better fix this." I gave Ale a stern look. 

'I will. I promise." She nodded. 

"I don't need your promises. I need you to do it and step the fuck up. You can't just run when you have a stupid argument. You stay and work it out." Leila said over my shoulder. Her glare never left her face. 

"I know, okay! I freaked out."  Ale defended herself. 

"That's not a good enough excuse." Leila shot back. I simply sighed out, running out of ideas how to stop this from escalating till she said something that made us all stare at her. 

"I love her." She suddenly said, which made my stern look soften.  

"I know. She does too but I swear Ale don't hurt her." I warned her again. 

"I won't please, I need to talk to her." This time Leila and I both took a step aside and let her pass. Maybe it was better that they talked it out.

Ellie's pov:

Yesterday was rough to say the least, the night was haunted by nightmares. The fear that I was right all along and that I wasn't good enough for Alexia crept into my mind.

After I got to training with Mapi and Leila, I found my way to the locker room while they went to the cafeteria as usual. I had convinced them to come a bit earlier so I could go to the field and sort my thoughts for a bit. I was just about to take another shot when a voice startled me.

"You're supposed to take it easy with that ankle." Someone said from behind me.

Obviously, I recognized the voice anywhere. I wasn't mad at her anymore, even though I wanted to but the moment I heard her voice I wanted to turn around and run to her but instead I chose to ignore her.

"I know you're mad at me and I definitely deserve that. I'm sorry." I heard her say, when she approached me.

I could feel her presence. I could feel her eyes on me but still I kept ignoring her. My eyes were focused on the target when I took the shot that ended in the top right corner.

"Mi amor, please let me explain." She stood in front of me and blocked my view of the goal.

She knew that if she didn't do that I would probably keep ignoring her and keep shooting at the goal. Now she forced me to focus on her.

"Oh like you let me explain last night?" I sarcastically said. I kicked up a ball and walked around her to the penalty area.

"Okay I deserved that." She deadpanned, staring ahead of her for a few seconds before turning back to me. Within an instant she was back in front of me.

"Yes. Yes you did." I glared at my girlfriend.

"Please, you're right. According to Alba I'm an idiot." She started to explain but I cut her off.

"Well she isn't the only one who thinks so." I said, thinking about Mapi and Leila.

"I know." She tried to explain but I cut her off again.

No you don't know!" This time I did fully look at her. She had all my attention now and I could see she knew that I was angry. "Do you have any idea how I felt? How worried I was once you walked out? That's all that everyone does!"

"Mi amor." She tried again but I wouldn't let her finish. I needed to say what I wanted to say.

"You walked out and I thought it was my fault. All I did was help a friend. Our friend." I pointed at the both of us, making my point. The look on Alexia's face showed pure regret.

"I'm so sorry. I promise I will never ever leave you okay? I am an idiot " She grabbed my hands and breathed a sigh of relief when I didn't pull away.

"We've established that already." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Yes, we did but I wanna be your idiot." She lowered her head a bit so she could look in my eyes. "When I heard about the appointments my brain went to the worst case scenario. That you wanted to move out." The tone in her voice changed to a sadder one when she thought back to that moment.

"But I don't. They're not for me." I groaned.

"I know that now and I should have listened. I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you." She pleaded with me.

I let the things she had said sink in for a bit. I needed to think for a second but apparently it took too long. Before I could even answer she interrupted me.

'If I can score on you, you have to let me take you on a date so I can make it up to you." She said all confidently.

"What?" I asked her, making sure that I heard her right.

"If I score, you have to let me make it up to you." She repeated herself and picked up a ball. She stood there all confident, a smirk on her face.

"Ale." I started. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't necessary but before I really could she cut me off.

"You're scared." Her smirk grew bigger.

"I'm not scared." I scoffed. She let out a chuckle. She knew she had me and that I was way too competitive to let this one go.

She dropped the ball to her feet and walked to the side of the pitch and dragged one of the small goals into position.

"Then let's go."

I took my stand between her and the goal. Alexia immediately attacked and did everything she could to get past me. The scowl on my voice and the concentration in hers slowly turned into grins.

After a few tries she managed to get past me. With ease she slotted the ball in the goal. Much to her euphoria of course but I couldn't help my own smile from growing.

"Ha!" She jumped up and pointed at me with the biggest smirk on her face. "Seems like I'll be taking you on a date."

"Seems like it. Pick me up around 7 at Jana's. Don't be late." I smiled at her and picked up my stuff before making my way over to the others, who stood on the side of the pitch carefully watching us.

"I won't." She yelled after me, not once did her gaze leave my figure, following my every move.

"Hope you have a good night planned, Putellas." I waved without looking at her instead I walked away, towards Jana.

Just like the others, she had come out right on time to watch Alexia challenge me and of course saw her win that said challenge.

Nothing was said when I reached her, a big smirk present on her face. We both walked further down the pitch next to each other.

"You so let her win." Jana finally broke the silence and bursted out laughing. I lightly pushed her shoulder before I started laughing myself.

"Of course I did. If she would have been more patient, I would've said yes either way. I was okay with her just saying sorry." I laughed, trying to calm down.

When we finally did, Jana turned her body more to me and had a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Make her sweat a bit longer. It's funny seeing her so worked up over it." She smirked again, making me laugh at her statement.

"You're cruel." I chuckled. Jana simply shrugged her shoulders and we continued walking.

"I like it." I winked at her and took my place at the first exercise to warm up.

Training ran smoothly and went by quickly. Before I left home I had taped my ankle and I'm lucky I did because even though the pain was manageable it was more than I had anticipated.

When training fully ended and I had grabbed all of my stuff, I walked back to the facility to take a shower. Mariona was walking next to me laughing about something stupid Leila had done a few moments ago.

"Are you still going home with Jana?" I heard Alexia ask from behind me.

"I am." I turned around to face her with a smile but I didn't get a smile in return.

"Ooh." Her shoulders dropped a bit and there was a gloomy presence around her.

"Hey." I told Mariona to continue and took a step closer to Ale so I could face her.

"You'll be taking me on a date later, remember?" I smiled at her and gently placed my hand on her upper arm.

"How can I forget?" She smiled at me.

"You better not." I took another step closer and kissed her on the corner of her mouth.

"See you at 7. Don't be late." I patted her cheek with a smirk and walked to the dressing rooms so I could finally take that shower.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

895K 30.1K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
167K 2K 31
Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't had the best upbringing. Her parents kick...
3K 81 31
The leaders have fallen. The dead has risen. The survivors take over. No one understands what its like to loose someone unless you've been through i...
376K 9K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...