𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

40/Sally

7.1K 124 61
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

Thursday afternoon I was finished with preparation for Hayden's birthday that was tomorrow.
I got his friends to get him to hang out with them for the day so he'd be out the house and wouldn't know what I was preparing for since I wanted to be a surprise for him.

I have bought him presents and decorations for the house. I made him a cake, I make good cakes and I didn't want to buy him one from the store since I could do it myself.
It turned out so pretty.
Though I didn't want to over do it because he's not a child.

It's a simple Oreo cake since he's not so much into chocolate, and I wrote in the middle. Happy 21st birthday sweet boy.
I am literally obsessed with the way the cake turned out and I can't wait for him to see it.

Tomorrow while I make sure he's busy with his friends I'll call the girls and decorate the house and then call the guys to come over and surprise!
I can't wait, I hope he likes it.

Though he's been acting hesitant the past two days I just tried to ignore it because I thought he was tired of being inside so much. I guess he wants to go out and do something and I understand that but the weather is just so bad at the moment, even today but hope he's doing something fun to get his mind off things for a while.

I make my way downstairs after putting on a thick sweater. Even though it's not cold inside the house, the vibe is still chilly and I wanna have the complete experience even though I don't like cold.

My phone buzzes with an incoming call and I run to get to it, thinking it might be Hayden.
I didn't even look at the caller Id and just accepted the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said on the phone and paused to hear Hayden's voice but someone completely different was on the other end.
Someone I thought I wouldn't ever hear from again.

"Almira? How are you?" Her voice sad and regretful. Why would she regret what she did? She wanted to, knowing damn well I would lose both of them when I found out.

"What do you want Sally? I thought I told you not to call me." I speak in a straight line after taking a deep breath and sitting down on the couch.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you about something really important and you have to listen to me." She said and I gulped down the lump in my throat, I miss her. I miss how much fun we used to have together.

We used to be like sisters. She choose to break us up, she choose to destroy my life so now we both suffer.
Well I'm not suffering anymore but she might be.

"Whatever it is get it over with." I don't like being mean to people like this, I don't know what has gotten into me lately.

I'm acting like suck a bitch.

"I know you hate me but I've done a good thing by getting Alex away from you." She started and my breath hitched. How dare she starts telling me about him, and more importantly telling me how she's glad she broke us up?

"What are you talking about?" I ask her with a stern tone.

"You never knew but Alex was never loyal to you since the first day you two got together and I didn't know until later on when I saw him going out with a girl." She kept going. Her voice shaky as if she was tying not to cry. "He saw me spying on them and then threatened me but I had a better idea and I got him to cheat on you with me so he would tell you and you guys would break up." She said and I could tell she started crying, her hiccups came one after the other as she spoke on the phone. "I am so sorry Almira, I never wanted to betray you like that and I know it was a dumb idea I should have just came and told you even though he was threatening me with my family. I love you Almira." She started sobbing, I know that she is really crying and I can tell that she's hurt because her voice and her cries weren't made up. She would never go so far and fake full on sobs. This is real.

"I-I love you too Sally." I whisper and feel a tear slide down my cheek.
I'm such an asshole for never stopping to listen to her side of the story.
"Can you come over? I wanna talk to you in person." I ask and she says yes immediately.

I need to talk to her and see her face and hug her. I need her to admit those words to my face. And I'm going to thank her for getting me away from a person who lied to me and manipulated me into staying with him for so long. A cheating asshole and a disrespectful boy. He's not a man he's a boy.

The person I consider to be more of a man Is Hayden, he's only twenty and he's more mature then him who shall not be named. At least he's never smelled like another woman when he came home.

He's what I need in my life. He's what every girl dreams of having and I'm honored to be living with such a perfect person.

...

"I miss you so much." Sally sobs on my shoulder while I hold her and try to get her to stop crying, she's beaten herself up for what she did for weeks and I can see it so clearly.
She's thin and pale, her under eyes so dark and her lips chapped.

Her hair looks nappy like she hadn't brushed it in days.

"Come on, let me run you a bath." I pull her away from me and let her lay on my bed while I go and turn on the hot water to fill up the bath and pour soap to bubble up the water.

Walking back in the room I see she's sat up and waiting for me. I grab her hand and pull her to the bathroom and tell her to get undressed and step in the bath while I go and get her a towel and place it on top of the heat radiator so it would be warm when she got out.

I grab my brush and sit on the edge of the bath and start brushing her hair softly so I wouldn't hurt her.

"Please calm down okay, I've forgiven you already don't do this. I don't want to see you like this, please." I plead with her and see as she wipes her face with her wet hands and then proceeds to grab the wash cloth and start cleaning herself with it.

She looks up at me and I give her a soft smile to hopefully get her to feel better.
She sniffs and I can see tears running down her face but she tries to hide her face by looking down so I won't see.

I let her, she needs to let it out.
I focus on loosening the knots on her short brown hair.

It didn't take me much to get it all out, though I tried not to pull too much, a lot of hair still fell off her head.

She seems to have lost a lot of hair. She probably lost vitamins. God sake.

...

I watch her while she eats the food that I prepared her, sipping on my cup of coffee and trying to make small talk with her.

"How's Aaron doing?" I ask grabbing a cookie off the plate I placed on the table for us, dipping it into my cup of coffee.

"He's good. He's walking." She answers and then giggles a little.
I smile seeing her finally give me a different emotion rather then just sadness.

"I miss him,"

"I'll bring him over someday, if you want." She shrugs and I nod, I would love to see that little man again.

"Of course, maybe Monday?" I suggest and she nods in respond.

"I'm so happy you let me explain, I'm so happy I have you back in my life. You're an important person in my life and it's hard to let you go." She states, looking down at the left over pieces of food.
She ate good, I'm glad she did. I made sure to give her vitamins too, the ones we used to take together so I know they're safe for her to take.

Hopefully they work soon, she really needs to get back to the diet she used to follow, she used to be so healthy and I used to be jealous of her but now seeing her like this just makes me what to beat my past self up.

The front door opened and I hear Hayden taking his shoes off and placing them on the shoe rack by the door.

I get up and tell Sally to continue while I go check on Hayden.
She nods and continues eating.

"Hayden, hey you're back." I state the obvious while I look at his red nose after he'd taken off his mask that keeps him warm.

"Yeah, I went to the car dealership." My eyebrows rose in excitement. He wants a car?

"You're looking for a car?" I ask, trying so hard to hold back a smile.

"Yes, I'm destroying your old thing and I feel bad so I'm getting us a new car." He responds, grabbing my arms and bringing them to his shoulders and sliding his around my waist. He pulled me in for a long and warm hug.

"That is so sweet of you but you know I have been wanting a new car too," I pull back to see his eyebrows pulled up in surprise.

"Really? I didn't know." He said. "If you told me before I would have waited so we could go look together." He continued and I held back a blush, he's so adorable.

"It's okay, I'm looking for a house anyways." I slide my hands to his chest and look up at him. His hands on my lower back keeping our torsos glued together.

"What?" He blurted out, sounding even more surprised then before.

"Yeahhh, by the way I have a guest so, shhhh." I pull my finger to my nose, shushing him and then pointing at the kitchen door.

His eyebrows pulled together showing clear confusion.
"Who is it?"

"My friend." I answer.

"Okay," He dismisses and changes the subject. "I'm hungry, I think I'm gonna make a sandwich or something." He kisses my forehead and then pulls back asking me to lead the way to the kitchen.

Sally's eyes lifted from the plate when we made our entrance and with her tired eyes she looked at me and then Hayden.

"Hey," Hayden said dryly and walked to the fridge to grab the things he needed for his sandwich.

"hey," Sally said back in a low voice like she didn't even want to acknowledge him but felt it was rude.
I feel like she's never going to be comfortable with a guy I date ever again but I am going to make her comfortable because Hayden is not the type of person that would go as low as to mess around with my friends.

He's way too good for that.
I trust him.

"I think I'm going to leave now, I need to take a nap and I've been here for a while so I should go." Sally pulls herself off the chair and waits for me to walk her.

I pull her in for a hug after she puts her shoes on.
"Thank you for everything, I really needed that." She thanked me and finally gave me a smile.

"Do you promise to take your vitamins and eat?" I make her promise that she'll do that and and then hug her one more time before she leaves.

She had her mom come pick her up since she still doesn't have her drivers license, she was always too lazy to learn for it and is scared of driving too.

I learned a long time ago and it really helped me when I actually got to do a drivers test.

Walking back in the kitchen to see if Hayden is doing good with his sandwich, I see that he's already sat down on the kitchen table and two plates with a sandwich on each plate were neatly placed and cut.

He smiled and pointed at the other plate.
"Come on, I made you one too." He waved me over and I smiled, now blushing real hard.

"Oh my godddd." I make my way to the chair he pulled for me right next to him and sit down. "Why are you so sweet?" I ask and look down at the sandwich that was cut sideways in two pieces so perfectly.

I didn't know what was inside yet but I'm going to find out in a minute.

The kitchen wasn't messy so I think he's put all the stuff right back and I really like that.
I hate a messy kitchen.

"I hope you like it." He smiles and watches me, waiting for me to try it, he didn't even start his so he would see my reaction to it first.

I grab one of the pieces and bring it up to my lips and bite it, the delicious flavors combining together as I chew and a content sigh leaves my throat.
I haven't had a good sandwich in a while and this was so delicious that it made me regret not having one in so long.

"Mmmm" I moan. "That is so good." I look at the layers inside the sandwich and then at Hayden that's watching me with a huge grin.

"I'm happy you like it," he says and leans down to kiss my cheek.

"I'm happy, I have you." I say and kiss his cheek too.
"You handsome boy." I tell him and dig into the sandwich not letting anything distract me from it.

...

Do you guys think Almira did good by forgiving Sally?

Tiktok: Badbitty104
Insta: Badbitty110
Follow me please.

Imma make him cut his eyebrow like that;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2.7K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
20.9K 353 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
141K 3.2K 31
Growing up in Fort Collins, Colorado, being a biker was definitely not uncommon. In fact, if you didn't have one member of your family own a motorcyc...
776K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...