Ninjago Oneshots

By ImaginationsPortal

Just a bunch of Ninjago one-shots. The first seven-ish chapters suck, I apologize for that. This is my first... More

A/N -Request Page
Lloyd's Nightmares
Dark Secrets
Injuries
"Those who smile brightest are the saddest"
How can I help?
Past Pains
Possesed Memories
Sick
Not your fault
Morro's Pain
The Lloyd sandwich
Cherrybomb
Two sides of me
Movie Night
King and Queen
Comfort Cuddles
Can I have a Hug?
Bedtime Stories
Robotic Anatomy
Jump
Windows and Fights
Pillow Fort
Lunch
Cookies!
Tickle Fight!
Hyper
What goes up, doesn't always come down
Cooking Days
Out of the Closet
Memories
Help me!
One Happy Family
English Lesson
Opposite of Feeling Fine
Power Outage
RGB Sibling Short
Nightmares
Snowball Fights
Cuddles
Goodbye
It's Okay to Cry Sometimes
Best Brother Ever!
Bubbles
Sunsets
Shiny!
Landed
What is love?
"I pissed him off,"
Warmth
Summoned
Tender
Comfortable Crushing
Astraphobia
Screams and Shouts
Do they even care?
Troublesome Lad
Five More Minutes
Family First
Zane x Dareth Prompt
Someday
What's 'Cuddling?'
Will You Read Me a Bedtime Story?
I Miss My Mom
Rainy Day Reading
Bracelets
Please... Take My Hand
Feral Kai
Forehead Kisses
Just A Nightmare
I don't like it
A/N
Fucked up coding

My Body Hurts

790 14 78
By ImaginationsPortal

Okay, so... Lloyd had to grow up really fast, we know that, right? And when he did, he wasn't really experiencing growing pains yet. At least, not bad ones. And the transition into a new body had to have been hard. I mean, suddenly he couldn't fit into Kai's lap, or be able to cuddle Cole when he had a nightmare. But, he also LOOKED older, so he has to ACT older too, right? 

We all know how bad growing pains are, but Lloyd skipped over all of them, right? And he got used to his new body really easily, right?

...Right?

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I stare at myself in the mirror. The person staring back doesn't look like me. Sure, they had the same red and green eyes, the same hair, and the same weird fangs that tended to scare people, but they weren't me. Everything looks so... foreign. Nothing feels normal. I keep walking into doorways or bumping into things. The others are being nice about it, but... it hurts. I just want to be a kid again. I know what I did saved them from dying, and I would do it a thousand times over, but I would still miss my childhood. I didn't have a good one until the Ninja came into my life, but still. It wasn't very long. On top of that, my whole body was starting to hurt. 

"Lloyd? Are you in there? Sensei and Zane want to talk to us," Kai's voice calls.

"I'll be out soon," I say, wincing at the sound of my newer, deeper voice. 

"'Kay. I'll tell them." He says, walking away. 

I glance in the mirror one more time before pulling on the jeans Jay lent me and the slightly too-big shirt. Cole thought ahead and left me a black sweater with a single thick orange stripe running through the middle, which helped a little. It helped hide how much bigger my body was now. I stuck my hands in the pocket of the too-big sweater that was almost double my size. I force myself to walk out and find the others. They're all sitting on the couch. I take my usual spot between Nya and Kai, sighing quietly when my body relaxes against them.

"Lloyd, we need to address the recent change that has taken place," Sensei says. I nod, leaning into Nya as she wraps an arm around me. "We know that you are struggling a bit, but we need to talk."

Oh boy, they had no idea how much I was struggling. Zane steps forward quietly, and kneels in front of me. Gently taking my hands, he starts.

"Lloyd, under normal circumstances, people grow up slowly, giving them time to adjust. You never got that time, and aged almost six years in one day. Your physical age is now roughly sixteen. That would place you right in between Kai and Nya."

"Wait, how? They were born before me." I ask.

"Your birthday is in May. Nya's is in April, and Kai's is in June. Because your birthday month falls between them, you are older than Nya but younger than Kai." Zane explains patiently. 

"What about Jay? He was also born in May." 

"That's when the day of your birth comes into play. You were born on the fifteenth, and Jay was born on the twentieth. You are older than him by five days. Which makes you the middle child now." 

"Aww man," Jay pouts. "He's older than me now."

Cole pats his back as I hold back a yawn. Kai leans against my arm and I gently lean my head on Nya.

"Another side effect will be random mood swings, though I'm not sure how strong. You will also be experiencing stronger and more frequent growing pains. And last but not least, prepare for voice cracks. But don't worry, Jay will be dealing with it too." Jay rolls his eyes. "All of us have voice cracks from time to time. You won't be alone. And don't be afraid to ask us for anything."

"Even with this slight setback, we hope to get you ready for you to fight your Father. It may take time, but I promise it's not as bad as it seems." Sensei speaks up. Not as bad as it seems? I went from ten to sixteen in under a minute! Nothing feels right anymore! When I first looked in a mirror, I almost vomited! I can't do this! Even when I'm struggling Sensei is only focused on me fighting my Dad! It only makes me miss him more.

"Lloyd? What's wrong?" Zane asks, reaching up to wipe away tears I didn't know were falling.

"Leave me alone," I mutter. 

"Lloyd-" Sensei says.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I pull myself away from the others and sprint to my room. I hear the others calling my name, but I ignore them and collapse onto my bed, violent sobs wracking my body.

Zane's P.o.v.

I watch Lloyd run off to his room. His door slams and I calmly turn my attention to the others. 

"Just because he's older doesn't mean he can swear now! Especially at me!" Sensei fumes. "He doesn't understand how important this is!" 

"Sensei, I believe you don't understand. Lloyd has undergone a very drastic change. He needs love and support right now, not a reminder that he must fight his own Father. I'm sure he misses Garmadon a lot. On top of that, we don't know how long he will need to adjust to his new body. We've all seen how he accidentally slams doors or walks into us. Give him time to get more used to his body. It probably doesn't even feel like his own anymore. He's still a child, despite what he looks like. He has the mind of a ten-year-old, and that won't change no matter how many times we splash him with Tomorrow's Tea!"

The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them. Sensei gives me a weird look and walks away, rolling his eyes and muttering to himself.

"Way to go Zane! You really told Sensei." Jay says. Kai pulls his gaze away from the hallway. 

"Should we check on him?" He asks. Nya shakes her head. 

"Nah, we should give him some space. We can get him for supper later."

"Alright. I will need help with supper.' I say, standing. Jay almost immediately jumps up. 

"I'll help!" 

I smile and take his hand, laughing at his almost childish eagerness. He skips ahead of me and drags me behind him. Without a word, I follow him. 

----Timeskip----

"Jay? May you go check on Lloyd? If he's awake, let him know suppers ready." I say gently. 

"Okay!" He skips down the hall as the others come back. They take their respective seats at the table and I set food out for them. Jay comes back and hugs me tightly, smiling.

"You should have seen him! He was so cute, a little green teddy bear in his arms, curled up around it like it was his lifeline. He looked so sweet, all relaxed. I swear, he really looks like a new person when asleep! Like a little angel."

"Wow, Jay's a little clingy." Kai teases. Jay rolls his eyes and holds me tighter. I guide him to the table and sit him down.

"I just like hugs. And Elsa is good at giving them." Jay says, taking a meatball off of Kai's plate. I put it back and we start eating. 

-----Timeskip-----

Lloyd's P.o.v

I open my eyes, looking around. My light was off, and the blanket was up to my shoulders. Someone must have tucked me in. Likely Jay, he's always volunteering for things like that. I groan as pain shoots through my whole body. I jerk slightly and throw the blanket off. I glance at the clock and see it's almost two in the morning. Shit. There goes my plan to ask Zane for some meds. I don't want to wake him up.

"Ow," I mutter, trying not to cry as a new wave of pain passes through me. I grab my stuffed animal off the bed and stumble to the door, not quite sure where I'm going as I move through the dark. I start crying as I open another door. I wipe tears away from my eyes and look around. I walked into Jay's room. I quietly walk over to the bed and watch Jay.

"Jay?" I whisper. He rolls over.

"Hmm?'

"My body hurts," I whine, more tears spilling over. He holds his arms out and I recognize the action. When I was smaller, he'd open his arms and I would start cuddling him. I move into his arms. He wraps the blanket tightly around me and holds me closer. I hide my face in my stuffed animal.

"Don't cry," He mumbles, voice thick with sleep. "It'll be okay,"

"It hurts so much though," I whimper, feeling his hand stroke my hair. I sniffle and Jay presses a kiss to my temple. He gently wipes my tears away and I snuggle closer.

"I know it hurts. It's gonna hurt. But try not to think of it," Jay says, voice muffled by my hair. I close my eyes and relax my body. He hums a soft song until I fall asleep, and for the first time all day, I don't hurt as bad.

Lol, this had some real Sensei bashing in it. I just, sometimes really hate Sensei. He did some stupid shit. Anywho, catch you on the flip side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
20.7K 222 19
Hi welcome to my oneshots book! Well I write these normally at 3 am in the morning. Also if you'd like me to do something, just request! However I wi...
1.7K 32 27
This will be my first book here on Wattpad, so please be patient with me. The various stories take place throughout different seasons of Ninjago, an...
35.6K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020