Under the stars, I saw you ||...

By kingmilky

A story about a girl who likes stars and a boy who is a star. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
END
Christmas Special!!

19

211 12 0
By kingmilky

"I'm walking you home today." Jiseok says sternly as he takes the last bottle of water from my hands and stores it in the fridge, closing the door.

I then pick up the now empty cardboard box and furrow my eyebrows at Jiseok. "Why? Not like I have some kind of stalker.."

"I'm not letting you walk alone after what happened last week!" He calls out. I groan with an eye roll as I begin to fold the box.

"That was a week ago!" I sigh, then walking to the back and into the storage closet.

I'm not sure what had gotten into him honestly.. Plus, that near car collision was a week ago so I don't know why he's been walking me home.

I then neatly slide the empty and folded box into another box filled with other empty and folded boxes. I then leave the room and back into the main floor of the shop.

I then notice that Jiseok was at a cashier and had no one as a bagger. In the shop, every checkout needs a cashier and a bagger.

I quickly skip over to the checkout and grab a plastic bag from the side, opening it and neatly placing the items that Jiseok had already scanned.

He then slides down a water bottle and I place it on top. I then tie the handles of the bag together while Jiseok had the customer pay.

"Thank you, come again." I smile softly as I hand the customer the bag. She smiles back as she takes the bag and leaves the shop. I then turn back to Jiseok.

"I'm walking you home no matter what." He sighs and shakes his head while scanning some more items.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 250 44
A habit turns into more than just that •This story includes boy x boy ships so if you're not ok with that please click off (I don't actually ship the...
2.5K 123 15
Cha Junho doesn't feel like belonging. Anywhere. And there is his unrequited love too. ~flowers forcing out of my throat~ Ot10 x Cha Junho ( basic...
10.6K 413 66
A story about a girl who has been hired to help boy band Xdinary Heroes with their music. Han Nari is also a member of girl band Celestial, which is...
13.4K 664 47
A story where two clueless who want a relationship get into a relationship together. Will it really work out?