A TOUCH OF DARKNESS

By author_84_

"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴... More

1β€’
2β€’
4β€’
5β€’
6β€’
7β€’
8
9
10β€’
11
12β€’
13
14β€’
15 β€’
16
17
18
19β€’
20
21β€’
22β€’
23
24β€’
25
26
27
28
29
30β€’
31β€’
32
33β€’
34β€’
35
36
37 β€’
38β€’
39
Epilogy

3 β€’

637 8 0
By author_84_

On a Friday night, the sky looked clear and empty around my windows. I liked that. All dark and only the moon is a face to my darkness. All chill and relaxing. Amazing.

I had a small cup of coffee in my hands while sitting out on the balcony. I relished the smell of dry air that had been built through the sun for a while, aside from it would've been way much better if it rained right now and all of this dry ground would be washed into a fresh-smelling scent.

"Hey babe!" I heard Joe's voice and it made me wish I was able to put the world on quiet mode and live my moment all alone, but of course, I couldn't. Especially not from Joe.

"Hey..." I placed my cup down on the table beside me and watched him take the seat. "How was the club?" He let out a deep whine before his head fell back onto the chair. He looked exhausted, but we both knew that whining and exhaustion was just an act of a request.

"I can't do this anymore. Ugh. I'm so tired and I can't believe I have to tell her and her to do this and that. The life of a man is so exhausting." I nod. Joe was an asshole. And I mean it.

I do not mean that he just acts like one. Fuck no. Every inch of him was filled up with shit and poisonous. He drank bullshit and dirt ran through every vein that exist in his body.

And you're probably wondering why am I with a person that I hate so much. Why do I allow myself to get his orders completed and 'yes' to every single word he suggests I to do?

I wish I could say I could run away from him easily and never return back or look behind me, but sadly I knew my life was in his hands, I knew he controlled me with the tip of his fingers.

I couldn't just stop him from playing me. He knew the spot that hurt me the most and knew exactly how to open the same painful stitches that were left behind in my past.

{}

"Joe...hey? Don't you think you're friends are looking at me weirdly?" I said holding tightly on his arm onto my dear life. There was absolutely something off with this 'boy's night'. He told me they were going to play video games together and I was allowed to hang out with them as I didn't want to stay alone waiting for him to return back, but I don't like this...

At first, I was happy to hear him say that to me, but once I saw them drinking beer and smoking wildly I got self-conscious and uneasy between them. Something was off and the way the video games didn't even start worried me more. It was the reason we all were here, at one of his friend's houses. I hated the way they were sober.

I've always told Joe to quit smoking, quit the alcohol as I cared and loved him so much. Of course, I didn't want to see him end up in hospitals with medications. I loved him and meaning that, I had to take care of him by telling him what was best for him, or eventually end up hiding it from him. Knowing Joe means that Joe did what he wanted to. He didn't listen.

"What do you mean?" He laughed it off. He was drunk and I didn't like this anymore. It wasn't funny and I just wanted to go back home. To my real home. To my mom's house. And not the one I recently lived in. My mom hated Joe, but sometimes she allowed him to come over just for me. She didn't like the age difference between us even though it was just 3 years. She told me he was a bad guy and I shouldn't let him touch a piece of my hair or any inch of my body.

I didn't listen to her because I knew and we both loved each other, we wouldn't end up in trouble, we always solved them, talked about what bothered us, and then cuddled with kisses. We understood each other's feelings.

I had to force her to accept him, I knew what was good and what was bad for me, and Joe was the person who'd protect me over everyone.

I loved him with everything I had and I couldn't stop myself from doing so, my mom was just complicated, and I had no other choice but to run away with him. I trust him and living with him right now for a couple of months I feel great. Until now. He was acting up

"Guys. Viviana thinks you don't like her." I tightened my grip on his arm as a warning to shut him up. It was embarrassing the way he said it and when they looked at me I felt more ashamed and wanted to leave immediately.

"Joe," I warned before getting up. "I'm going home. You're acting strange..." I disappointedly said before walking off.

I hated alcohol because of that, a person goes wild and lost in his system. I hated to deal with drunk people and especially there wasn't just one drunk here. There were four.

"Which home, cutie?" The tone of his voice mocked me. "Your mom's?" Laughter made my heart drop. I felt betrayed and sadness dug a hole through my heart. I can't believe Joe would say that and laugh after, we both agreed to run away and start a new life together. He rented a small house, far away from my home just so my mom would never look up for me.

He told me to write her a goodbye, with a pen and a paper, he told me to thank her through a piece of letter. I listened to everything he told me to do. Why is he switching his actions towards me? Why is he acting like an enemy..?

"Dear mom, I want to thank you for raising me and loving me so much to fill up the love my dad sadly couldn't give anymore, I'm sorry for doing this, but I think I'm finally old enough to leave your side now. Please don't be mad and do not look after me. I promise to live happily with Joe. Joe is a great guy, Mom...you just don't see that yet. I'm sure you're better off without me, I know the relationship with Joe is a trouble to you so that's why I'm leaving you alone. Please take care and live happily without me.
Love Viviana Marritt."

Mom, I am sorry. I can't believe what's happening right now, I know Joe is drunk, but I know that this has hurt me a lot, seeing and hearing him like this. Mom, I'm rejecting.

I know you wouldn't forgive me, I know I've been gone for long. And I know the punishment is going to be very harsh if I tell you I was wrong and you were right by now.

"Sit down, Viviana. You don't have to be such a bitch if my friends are enjoying your short little skirt." A small pant left my lips and my eyes immediately burned me off. This was Joe?

The guy I loved? The guy I promised to help out? The guy I crossed over my heart to love him?
This was Joe Wyatt?

"What is wrong with you, Joe?" I cried out. "I can't do this...I'm leaving." I turned my heels around and headed over to the door with tears filling my eyes. All I wanted was to leave this house as fast as possible.

I slid the door open and before I could walk through, it was shut again. A hard chest was hitting my back, a noisy and loud breath was tickling my ear, and the heavy smell of alcohol had blocked out the fresh oxygen I had taken earlier.

Something was off.

"You can't leave everyone with a hard dick like that." A kiss on my neck flinched me and the voice itself has creeped me out. It wasn't Joe.

It wasn't freaking Joe.

Arms tightened around my body and all I could feel was my heart shattering in my chest.

"What are you doing?" I smacked the hands off me only for them to get tighter and tighter around me. I was terrified of this.

What was happening, Mom?

"Let me see if your pussy is wet enough." He hushed on me and I scratched his hands off helplessly, which was useless. He was strong and big, nothing stopped him from doing what he wanted. It's happening.

I cried out once I felt fingers inside of my private part. I cried out knowing it wasn't Joe. I cried out for help knowing I won't be saved either way. Joe himself didn't bother to help me out. I cried louder feeling the pain eat my soul, the rejection, I was getting hurt and nobody was out here to stop it. Stop this.

"If you want it so bad you can just ask for it, you slut. It's a waste to be this wet for a cock." I cried hearing more words from this voice, I cried being called such nicknames. I was only 17, how was I any of this? Joe was my first. How was I a slut? How was I so dirty when I was 17..?

"Joe...I'm your girlfriend! Please tell him to stop!" I cried loudly and hit my fists against the hard door for freedom.

"Babe!" He yelled from the corner of the room. "You can't just take your words back after offering to help me out..." This is what he wanted? "You know I've been very tight with money recently, besides this is fun, isn't it?"

He wants to sell me?

{}

"Hello? Viviana?" I shook my head off. "Dress up." He annoyingly said. "We can't be late for the dinner..." a dinner?

~

I took a sip of my drink and looked around my corner. It was a beautiful big classy restaurant, expensive too as well, everything about it looked relaxable except I wasn't relaxed sadly.

People were looking at me and of course, I couldn't blame them. The dress was too revealing. Tight and as short as possible. It almost showed my panties off. Breasts were almost out of their place and everything about it was too catchy for a male's attention. Which was the point in Joe's opinion.

Especially as it's an important meeting.

It was a very high reputation, an important person to Joe and I might have wished it was only that, but what can I say? A fourth person has joined us and I can't change that. It was one of Joe's friends.

Old friend...

"You haven't changed much, Viviana.." a deep voice broke my thoughts into pieces. Joseph said. Yes, an old friend of Joe's but which one?

I remember the cold fingers that brushed over my soft clean skin, I remember the harshness of each hand that was placed over me, I remember everything and I do not think I'm able to forget any detail unless a real kind human being makes me forget them and erase all of it by loving me.

"Neither did you," I replied and flashed a bratty smile. You looked as horrible as that night, Joseph. Each one of them. "Haven't seen you in a long time..? Six years? Isn't it?"

"Missed me?" I can see the smile Joe has lightened up with at his words. Joe was never jealous or ever cared about me having any small or big conversation with a man. I mean, of course, he doesn't care, he was the one who decided to give me this lifestyle to save him up and bring him back to his feet with the money he earned from me anyway.

I just sort of was? There.

I can't change who I was, or who I became. It was too late and being in denial is nothing but a pain in the ass. It was too late to be sorry and hurt. It's time to move on.

"Of course!" I smiled. "I hope something has gotten a little bigger though..." A pleased smile quirked up on my lips while eyeing that disbelieving look of his fade off into dust. Well, that has answered a lot. Better than words.

Joe pinched my thigh under the table and glared at me from the side of his eyes. Of course, he was pissed. He hated when wrong words came out of my mouth, but when wrong words got spat on me it was totally fine with him.

I didn't care much about it, I shrugged it off my shoulders and continued the night by finishing off my glass of red wine.

I hated to argue with Joe as much as I hated to have any pissing-off conversation with anyone. I hated arguments in general, it was bothersome and I couldn't really handle dealing with that, even though it does hurt me trying to ignore it with silence and a straight face all night.

No matter how little, or how angry he was, it still bothered me the whole time.

I decided to excuse myself to the restroom, as Joe was already setting his memory mode on for later, at least I should have been aware and taken a deep breath in the restroom alone and calmly before the night started with him trying to warn me about he's important to him, I shouldn't have said that, they have a contract to work on.

And so will it continue.

I disappointedly watched my reflections in the mirror while warm water washed out my hands.

I headed towards the exit door, not realizing it was creaking open made my dumbfounded face look even more dumber. Apparently, I was prepared to welcome a woman inside, but the first thing to catch my eye was a male entering this female's restroom. It was Joseph.

"You can't be here!" I pushed his hard chest off, I was trying to manage how to actually push him outside here, but it only made him shut the door as if by magic gets locked. By now I wasn't so surprised Joseph would do that. "You should leave, Joseph." I put a frown on.

In a flash of light, a hand curled up around my throat and I was no longer freed from a touch. I was the one being held back and pinned against the door. His lips were pressing on mine and I couldn't talk how much my jaw had felt of that.

"You were such a baby back then. I see," he grinned and kissed my clothed breasts. "you can talk back now." He added as his eyes were sharply pierced into mine. His fingers trailed and dug into my skin whenever I blinked.

"What if someone is here?" I asked, running a hand through his hair. He turned around and silence was eating us, it clearly was only us in the restroom but he still managed to wash off the worried look on his face and chuckle.

"Banging you hard is going to allow them. and join our fun." He slowly yanked my pantie aside. "Don't you think?" Whatever. He needs to sign the contract that's what's keeping me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.3K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
2.6M 54.1K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
20.6M 347K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...