Nothing to Loose, But You - J...

By mslisno

In which Evelyn Tiara discovers the deep secrets of the OBX, But others find out her dark secrets. I do not o... More

Introduction
1: Kook or Not?
2: Dumb Fucks
4: Secrets Spilt
5: Diver Down
6: Weed
7: Sweet Home Alabama
8: Almost but Nothing At All
9: "You know where hes from"
10: Calls and Deep Shit
11: Images
12: Pervy Married Men
13: Slut
14: Sweet Home Alabama 2.0
15: Fatherless
16: Tall, strong, blond
17: Royal Merchant
18: The Lunch
19: "Maybe its love"
20: "what do you want?" "You"
21: You saved me
22: "You wanna talk about to far?!"
23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"
24: Laugh it off
25: Ring A Bell?
26: I Love You JJ Maybank
27: Goodnight Pretty Boy
28: She wouldnt do that
29: Open the fucking door
30: You Need Help
31: This isnt over
Act 2
32: Barry im not okay
33: We Dont Have A Sex Life
34: I hate my body
35: So Madly In Love
36: Mother
37: But Im Gonna Kiss You
38: So Is Youre Daughter
39: Thats It Then
40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless
41: Peaches
42: Lying Whore
43: Friends That Slept With JJ
44: Youre Jealous
45: Bullshit
46: Cleo
47: Friend Zoned
Act 3
48: Bigger Ass
49: Hotties
50: Friends
51: Sarah? Sarah.
52: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
53: I want to be hers
54: My Idiot
55: Positve
56: Lies and Jealousy
57: Eye Fucking
58: Sweetie
59: Old Married Couple
60: The End

3: Secrets Hidden

3.5K 35 6
By mslisno

JJ and John B go try and report the boat while I'm waiting outside with Kie and Pope.

"So how's JJ?" Pope asks me breaking the silence.

"Really?" I ask him, this should be the least of his concerns.

"Have you made a move?"

"No I have not made a move." I state.

"We'd know if she made a move." Kie says.

"Well, that went well." JB says as him and JJ walk out from the place filled with arguing people.

"So, what's the plan?" JJ asked. I look at all the people and saw my mom with some man. Shit. I quickly turn away and try to hide my face. JJ gives me a weird look.

"Hide me please? And don't ask questions!" I whisper to him as he stands infront of me.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." JB says holding up the keys.

"We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope argues.

"I'm in." JJ says taking the keys still blocking me. I then take this as my chance to look to see if she's gone then she made direct eye contact with me. Shit.

"If we're going can we go right now!?" I ask pulling them away. We all start to walk away but Pope is very slow. In fact all of them are when I hear my name. Oh shit, of course.

"Heyyyy." I say awkwardly. All the Pogue stopped and looked at me interacting with someone they've never seen before.

"Where have you been I haven't seen you home?" She asks actually worried for me.

"Out." I respond.

"Well I think you need to come home."

"I think I'm fine."

"Your stuff is gone."

"I've been at JJs." I say as JJ looks at me. I can tell he's confused because I have not been at his house but he covers for me.

"Yea she's been fine." He says waving.

"Okay well you cant be at strangers houses."

"He's not a stranger." I say quickly.

"I've never seen him before."

"You've never seen any of them!" I say annoyed.

"You're coming home with me right now!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes. Yes you are."

"I'm staying with JJ!"

"That actually funny that you mention it actually. Barry came over asking for you."

"Uhm how about we talk over there?" I say as I grab my mothers arm and pull her away from the others.

"Barry? Is he okay?" I ask concerned.

"He said you stormed off. He came to check on you." She says in a quieter tone.

"Well what did he need?" I ask concerned for the boy I hate.

"I don't know he said you were mad this morning and yelled. He said he didn't trust where you were going and I see why. You're hanging out with these... Pogues!" She says mad.

I look at her in utter shock. This was my last fucking straw. "You're one to talk! Why the fuck do you think I left!?"

"Because you're a whore fucking around with them!" She yells at me.

"No! I'm so fucking tired of everything! Making me clean up your fucking messes!" I yell, although other people can't hear us because they are yelling at the police.

"Your father and I are very worried about you!"

"For once! I left because of your guys shit! I mean for once! For once you actually fucking care! I'm sick of all of this shit! At least these guys care about me! Barry cares about me! Aunt Jackie cares about me!" I yell.

"No don't bring her into this! She died because she was fucking around with the pogues! You're gonna end up just like her!"

"She was better than you ever were!" I yell as I feel a sharp pain come to my face. A gasp comes out of my face.

"No she's not! I have a family! What does she have? Fucking Big John and the gold!" She yells.

"You're just mad because she told me the truth!" I yell.

"What truth?!"

"I have the documents!"

"I swear you little shit. It was a one time thing."

"Yea and guess what! He lived his whole life not knowing! Him and his son! They have no idea! He spent his whole life not knowing about me! You just drop off the son because the you wanted a girl! He spent his whole life not knowing about me!" I say crying now.

"It was for the better."

"No it wasn't! Aunt Jackie knew and didn't tell him! No one told him! John B had to spend his whole life not knowing what a terrible person his true mother was! All because you and Big John were married and were drunk and ended up with us!" I yell at her.

"You're coming home with me." She says grabbing my arm as I feel a set of hands pull me back.

"Fuck you!" I yell holding up the middle finger as I walk away.

"Where are you going to go! Barry won't like this! I'll kick him out!" She yells as I'm we're now by the boat.

"Then what?! Loose money?!" I yell as I get onto the boat.

"Don't come home!"

"Wasn't planning on it!" Then we were off.

"Okay who was that?" JB asks as we're all in the boat. I kept quiet, infact everyone did but JB just had to say something.

"My mom."

"What about Barry?" JJ asked jealously in his voice.

"A friend that's like a brother to me."

"I thought the Château looked bad." JJ says as he goes to jump off the boat into landing.

"This place is a shitshow." I state as we all stare at the broken down gross motel.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asks.

"You be the judge." I say smiling at her.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays."

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed."

"All right. Here we go." I say as I stand up as JJ jumps off the boat with a rope in hand.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing."

"Whoo!" JJ stops the boat as he ties it off.

"We good?"

"Yeah, we good." He then takes my hand and helps me out of the boat as I bow and smirk at him. He kisses my hand. "You're majesty."

"All right. Here goes nothin'." JB says as Pope suddenly taps his shoulder.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Don't let him do anything stupid." Pope points at JJ.

"Oh, we will."

"I'm not making promises."

"Yeah, I know."

"Uh, be careful." Kie says coming up to JB as she hands him the keys.

"I mean it." JJ then looks away. I proceed to look down. Idk if he's upset or if he's just awkward.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Let's go." JB says as he pats our shoulders and jumps off the boat.

"Why are all these mattresses out?" JB asks as us three leave the boat.

"After a hurricane, they ditch 'em 'cause they're moldy." JJ replies.

"Be carful!" Pope yells to us.

"We will!" I yell back as I shoot him a playful wink that he responds with an eye roll.

"Just be so careful, John." JJ says as he grabs JBs shoulders and moans in his ear. We were up in the second story and JJ decided to talk.

"God, you're so weird." JB says pushing him off.

"What was that about?" I ask on JJs side.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful."

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, "Oh! Be so careful, John B."" JJ says again in a girly voice continuing to moan in his ear.

"Get off." JB responds again.

""Oh, give me that John D already." When are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

"Kie is not an object and doenst have to be swooped on." I state walking by JJ.

"Bro, you know the rule. No Pogue-on-Pogue macking. You're the one always hitting on her." JB defends himself.

"First off no one follows the rule. I mean look at Pope and Eve. Second, Of course I'm hitting on her. She's a super-hot, rich, hippie chick slumming with us. Why? I can't figure it out either, but who cares, bro? I know that door's locked because I've tried it. Have you?" JJ says.

"No no no no." I say before JB can respond. "There are zero feelings between Pope and I."

"You're always hitting on eachother." JJ says.

"So it's in a friend way." I respond.

"Plus she's got her eye on someone else." John B replies giving me a smirk.

"ET has a bf!?" JJ gasped.

"Not a bf, he likes someone else." I respond with a frown. Boom another lie. Of course I have a BF, I'm hot.

"It's probably Topper or Rafe." I just tense at hearing his name. I freeze as the boys walk ahead.

"It's not my fault you're a fucking slut!" Rafe yells as we sit inside his house.

"I'm not with him!" I yell.

"Oh yea! You always hangout with him!"

"JJ is a friend!"

"If it wasn't for my family you would not be here in my house! You're lucky you're dad is incharge around here! Now you're fucking running the business cause you're moms a hoe and you're dads a drunk abusive lier!" I slap him in the face. "Oh no you did not just disrespect me you bitch!" He punches me in the face as I cry and quickly get out the house. I hop into my car and go to JJs house. Of course I lied again, I told him I fell down stairs.

"Hey ET!" JJ yells making me turn my head. "You coming?" He yells again as JB walks into the room. I start walking towards him as he quickly grabs my waist before I walk in. "You okay?"

"Yea just thinking." I reply.

"You're crying. Are you sure?" He uses his hand to wipe away my tears.

"Oh yea." I respond.

"Tell me later okay." He says looking down at me.

"I really can't say." I say. I begin to walk into the motel as he swings me around and gives me a hug. JJ isn't a hug person so I knew he needed it.

"And you and Pope aren't a thing?" He asks.

"No we're not a thing." I laugh. "You and Kie?"

"Oh gosh never. Not my type." JJ replies. We stand there inches away from eachother. Our lips about to touch as my eyes flicker from his lips to his eyes. I then think back to the flash back and decide this is a horrible idea.

"Shit." I say as I pull away. "Shit what was I thinking." I quickly rush into the motel leaving JJ there clueless and upset he fucked up a friendship.

"Check the bag. See if there's a name on there somewhere." JB says without looking at my tear stained face.

"A jacket." I state looking through the bag covering my face so he can't see it.

"Denim slides."

"No name on the jacket." JJ states taking it out of my hands. Ofcuorse he was pissed. I wish I could tell him the truth but that would only he putting him in danger.

"It's a nice jacket, though."

"Definitely over 50. He's got New Balances."

"Yo, dude, come here. Maybe this is where they were fishing." JJ says looking at a map on the night stand.

"Let me see."

"Right there."

"No, that's off the continental shelf."

"That's Big Swell. Nobody fishes there."

"Okay."

"Did you find anything?" I ask them.

"A really awesome Dopp kit you won't let me steal."

"Yeah, 'cause we're not stealing shit." I say mad at him.

"One, one, one."

"One, one, one, two."

"Punching shit at random. That will... definitely work." I say pissed at them both.

"Wait a second. Here."

"I don't know. I don't know about the second one."

"These coordinates, they..

"Wait. My cousin said you could catch swordfish here." JJ says looking at the map again.

"Six, one, six, six, six."

"Nah, that wouldn't make any sense. What about a surf spot? That could possibly be it. That's... Or shoals." JJ says taking out loud as John B and I look at what's in the safe in aw.

"Uh... JJ?" I say as JB and I look at what's in the safe.

"Hm?"

"You're gonna want to see this." John B says holding up a big stack of cash. JJ quickly comes up behind me and puts a hand on my back as he looks at all of the cash and gun.

"You grabbed the gun." John B says over and over again as JJ holds a gun in his hands.

"This is a SIG Sauer."

"Put the gun back, JJ!" I scold.

"This is a fucking spendy gatt, man. Just... Bam! Bam!" JJ says pretending to shoot the gun everywhere. "Bam! Bam!"

"Hey, think about it!"

"Bam! Bam!"

"We are not stealing anything." I tell him.

"Just take a pic of me. Right here."

"You want me to take a picture of you?" I ask JJ mad at him.

"Yeah, dude, like..."

"Make our own incriminating evidence? Is that what you're talking about?"

"Wait, what was that?" JB says going to the window. I follow him as does JJ as we see Pope and Kie mouth "cops" to us pointing at he the door. I quickly run to the window and see the cops outside the door.

"Shit." We quickly run to the window and open it getting us to the ledge outside the window.

JJ goes to my side as JB takes the other side. "Listen now is really not the time. But if we die , we probably won't die! But if we do I need to tell you that-" I cut him off.

"Okay we won't die, you're gonna regret what you have to say."

"Of uh yea. Yea fs." JJ says adjusting himself as I see the gun fall out of his pocket. I know shit about guns and you should never put one so loosely in you're pocket. JJ has no idea how to use one.

"You idiot!" I whisper yell at him.

"So are we okay now?"

"JJ now is not the time to be asking me this but if it makes you shut up. Sure we are okay, I could never stay mad at you."

"Yea.... Yea sure."

Not a lot of words but drama happens so I thought I'd post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 2.1K 18
โœ— DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
15.8K 135 11
Daisy moved to the obx late summer. she became friends with the pouges and they trusted her with their secrets, about the gold, they always told her...
391K 4.8K 38
ยซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐’๐š๐ฆ?ยป ยซ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ยป She had never told her secret to anyone, but maybe...
37.7K 375 51
Spencer Cameron is the famous twin to Sarah Cameron. Life turns upside down when she was brought into a dirty treasure hunt with her sister. What hap...