✓Cosmic First Class Protectio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Sugarberry Category: BL doujin Chu Shishi crossed over and became an egg. A mermaid egg that was trea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
End

54

308 8 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 54

The interrogation of Li Shen ended soon.

The interrogator came out first, and handed the text version of the interrogation results to Yan Qiuhu who was waiting outside: "Minister Yan, this is the whole content."

Yan Qiuhu took the document with a hum: "Thank you."

Li Shen pressed After being brought out, Chu Shishi, who was not wearing a panda headgear, put on the hood in time, and subconsciously glanced at the back of the opponent's head, but still saw nothing.

Feng Buyan also looked in Li Shen's direction, and there was a slight red glow in the depths of his black eyes.

In his field of vision, Li Shen's body seemed to have turned into a transparent design draft, the power divisions in his body were clearly visible, and the red spot on the back of his head looked particularly abrupt.

Li Shen's hands were handcuffed with silver bracelets, and there were two people around him escorting him. He seemed to be aware of Feng Buyan's gaze, and suddenly raised his head to look in the direction of the two of them, frankly, there was a wave of fluctuation in the dead red eyes behind Kuanhou.

Chu Shishi clearly saw that Li Shen's lips moved, but he didn't make a sound, but he should have said a word.

After Li Shen was taken out of the room, Chu Shishi leaned close to Feng Buyan's ear and whispered, "Did he say something?" "

Yeah." Feng Buyan nodded slightly, "It's an ancient saying of the blood clan, he is asking me for help."

Chu Shishi frowned lightly: "Save him? Even if he wasn't the main messenger, he did this—" He paused, "He was forced?" Feng Buyi shook his head: "Who knows.

"

Chu Shishi recalled the original plot line. As one of Li Nian's right-hand assistants, Li Shen made quite a few appearances, but he didn't describe his experience from Li Shen's perspective.

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Yan Qiuhu's voice suddenly sounded: "Team Feng, Xiao Chu, are you free now?"

Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan withdrew their mental barriers almost at the same time, and Feng Buyan nodded. Said: "I'm free, what's the matter with Minister Yan?"

"Let's talk." Yan Qiuhu's tone was serious, "About Li Shen."

Chu Shishi's heart skipped a beat, talk about Li Shen? Could it be that Minister Yan also saw something?

Yan Qiuhu brought the two of them to her private office, and when the door was locked and locked, a layer of mental power was applied to the lock, which seemed to take this conversation seriously.

Before Feng Buyan could speak, Yan Qiuhu cut straight to the point: "Li Shen didn't tell the truth." Chu Shishi was

surprised by her directness, and Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows slightly, but he didn't seem so surprised.

Seeing that the two of them were silent, Yan Qiuhu sighed softly: "Sure enough, you have noticed it too." "

My racial talent is related to intuition. It's not a secret. Team Feng should have known about it a long time ago." Yan Qiuhu said "My intuition tells me that Li Shen didn't tell the truth, or that he can't tell the truth."

Feng Buyi nodded, "That's right, he has a forbidden speech technique from the blood race in his body."

He simply stated what he said He told Yan Qiuhu what he knew, and Yan Qiuhu frowned tightly after hearing this, as if he was thinking about something.

After a while, she spoke again, and said firmly, "It's Li Nian, isn't it?" Feng Buyan

nodded slightly, "It's just a suspicion." "

I see." Yan Qiuhu nodded, "Although my The talent is intuition, but intuition can always be wrong, so I believe in the evidence more." "

Leave the evidence to me." Feng Buyi said, "I will find a way to break the forbidden technique." "

Well, hand it over. Let me rest assured." Yan Qiuhu smiled, "Before then, I will protect Li Shen's personal safety."

Feng Buyan hummed: "Be careful not to let Li Nian notice."

"I know, no It will startle the snake." Yan Qiuhu said.

Listening to their conversation, Chu Shishi suddenly thought of something, and asked, "Maybe I can try the forbidden technique in Li Shen's body."

"Are you going to try?" Yan Qiuhu was a little surprised, but she quickly realized, "You mean to use the healing ability of the mermaid clan?" Back

then, the healing ability of the mermaid clan was famous all over the interstellar, and almost everyone in the interstellar knew about it , the mermaid's ability is almost the nemesis of all diseases.

Yan Qiuhu frowned lightly: "But Li Shen was given a forbidden technique, not sick." "The

forbidden technique is also within the healing range of the mermaid tribe." Chu Shishi said, "The healing ability of the mermaid tribe can heal All the 'abnormal factors' that affect a person's normal behavior."

For example, Feng Buyi's blood riot, this kind of situation is also not a disease.

Hearing Chu Shishi's words, Feng Buyan frowned, and an inexplicable gloomy emotion flashed across his eyes.

"But I can't guarantee success." Chu Shishi was a little embarrassed, "My ability is quite special."

Grandpa Estar said before that the previous senior with similar trigger conditions to his ability could only heal one person in his life.

Chu Shishi wasn't sure if he was in the same situation, so he wanted to try.

Yan Qiuhu was a little curious: "What kind of special?"

Chu Shishi didn't know how to explain it, so Feng Buyi beside him helped him answer the conversation and said: "Little Stone's ability is passively triggered by 'touch', so far It only worked on me."

These words sounded very normal, but Chu Shishi vaguely felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the other party's tone.

He glanced at Feng Buyan out of the corner of his eye, the other party looked normal, it seemed that he was just thinking too much.

Chu Shishi suppressed the doubts in his heart, nodded and said, "That's it, so I'm not sure whether my ability can take effect on Li Shen."

Yan Qiuhu glanced at Chu Shishi in surprise, then at Feng Buyi, It seemed like he wanted to ask something, but in the end he held back and didn't ask.

"I see." She said, "I will arrange for you to contact Li Shen."

Chu Shishi reminded: "It's better not to meet each other."

The man beside him snorted in a very low voice. Chu Shishi glanced at him subconsciously, but saw that the other party was looking down at the terminal, with a trace of smile still hanging from the corner of his mouth. There seemed to be a lazy smile, as if the cold snort he just heard was an illusion.

Chu Shishi hesitated to speak, and finally just poked Linglingba and asked: "Is it my illusion? Xiaoba, why do I feel that Feng Buyi is unhappy?"

Linglingba: "Yeah, yes, you said Everything is right."

Chu Shishi: "...?"

What the hell.

Can you be more perfunctory!

Before Chu Shishi continued to ponder Feng Buyan's strange reaction, Yan Qiuhu had already arranged for the next special meeting.

"Come with me," she said.

The two followed in her footsteps and came to the area where the Ministry of Public Affairs detains those awaiting public trial.

Here is a special meeting room, the small room is not big, and a glass panel in the middle divides the room into two small areas. At this time, the glass panel has been blocked, leaving only a small mini window in the middle, the size only allows an adult's arm to protrude.

"Physical examinations will be conducted on the persons awaiting trial before the public trial." Yan Qiuhu said, "In order to prevent Li Shen from being suspicious, he will think that this is also part of the physical examination." Feng Buyi asked: "Which examination does he think it is?" Yan

Qiuhu

said Qiuhu said: "The energy in the body is checked manually."

As the name suggests, this inspection is to ensure that the strength in the body of the person awaiting trial is within the normal range, and to check whether there is any abnormality in the strength.

In general, instruments can be used for this inspection, but in some special cases, such as when the strength of the persons awaiting investigation is too strong and the machine cannot suppress it, foreign aid can be requested to conduct a manual inspection.

Of course, the foreign aid invited must be someone with higher strength than the people awaiting trial.

Chu Shishi nodded to express his understanding.

Subtle footsteps soon came from another compartment, and not long after, an abnormally white arm protruded from the hole.

Chu Shishi was sitting in front of the cave, and was about to reach out to grab this arm, but Feng Buyan moved one step faster than him, and stretched out his big hand to tightly grasp Li Shen's wrist.

Yan Qiuhu and Chu Shishi turned to look at him at the same time.

What are you doing?

Chu Shishi moved his mouth and asked silently.

Feng Buyi blinked innocently, and said silently, "Manual investigation."

He gestured to his hand with his eyes, except for the index finger, the other four fingers were tightly clenched on Li Shen's wrist, but the index finger was raised in a rather strange posture.

Chu Shishi rolled his eyes at him. In order not to be noticed by the other party, he had no choice but to stretch out a finger and press it where Feng Buyan's index finger should have been.

After going on like this for a few minutes, Feng Buyan withdrew his hand, and pulled back Chu Shishi's fingers along the way.

Li Shen's wrist was already red, it was obvious that Feng Buyan didn't hold back his strength just now.

After Li Shen in the opposite compartment was taken away, Feng Buyan smiled and said, "Of course you have to do a full set of acting."

Chu Shishi was stunned: "Did you really send him a manual investigation?"

"Of course." Feng Buyan Slightly raising his eyebrows, "By the way, I paid attention to the situation of the forbidden technique in his body."

Chu Shishi asked: "Has the treatment just now worked?"

Feng Buyan spread his hands: "Not at all, there is no change at all."

Chu Shishi His expression suddenly collapsed: "It seems that I can only go to that senior of the blood race." Could it

be that his healing ability, like that senior, is only bound to one person in a lifetime?

Yan Qiuhu glanced at Feng Buyan, for some reason, she felt that Feng Buyan was in a very good mood now, much better than when he was in her office just now.

Feng Buyan was really in a good mood now, so good that he couldn't hold back, and held the hand of the blond young man in front of Yan Qiuhu.

Yan Qiuhu looked away, and once again sighed in his heart, it's good to be young.

After returning to the base, Chu Shishi immediately asked Feng Buyi to take out the medium containing Estal's energy body.

The picture frame is still the same picture frame, but the portrait inside the picture frame has changed slightly.

In the original black and white portrait, there is a faint trace of other colors, which looks more vivid.

"It seems that Grandpa Estal has been raising well these days." Chu Shishi was in a good mood.

Feng Buyi said: "After all, it is something from the elves, and the quality is guaranteed."

He set aside a small room in the base and put the portrait in the small room. A small light curtain was specially placed in front of the portrait. If Estal's energy body awakened, he could contact Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi at any time through this small light curtain.

The two of them had been busy for so many days, and finally got a good night's sleep that night.

The next day, Feng Buyi brought Chu Shishi to the shooting training ground.

Feng Buyi attaches great importance to the daily training of the base members, so he has put a lot of effort into the construction of the Lieyang base training ground, which is very complete.

The members in the base were driven by Feng Buyan, and they were very willing to run to the training ground.

Except for those members who have missions to go out, many other members spend their time in the training ground every day, so that the training ground is overcrowded every day, and some commonly used venues even need to be robbed to get an hour. right of use.

Chu Shishi has lived in Lieyang Base for so long, and this is the first time he has come here.

Since Feng Buyi had warned in advance that there were many people here, Chu Shishi thought about it and simply put on the panda headgear.

The big hood on the black robe somewhat obscures the line of sight and affects the practice. On the contrary, the panda headgear looks bulky, but in fact the craftsmanship is quite high, and it will not affect the line of sight and movement at all.

Shooting is the most basic training, and all the venues have been occupied at this time.

Chu Shishi exclaimed: "Hello everyone...diligent."

He didn't know what adjective to use to describe it, and he felt that hard work seemed inaccurate. Crazy swaying sweat.

The administrator of the training ground glanced at them and said with a smile: "They are so excited when they see the captain coming."

Chu Shishi immediately nodded understandingly: "I understand the power of idols."

Feng Buyi glanced lightly He glanced at him, suspecting that this guy mentioned the word 'idol' on purpose.

"But everyone works very hard at ordinary times." The administrator said with emotion, "Everyone hopes to be one step closer to the captain."

Feng Buyan hummed, waved the administrator to leave, and took Chu Shishi to go deeper. go.

Chu Shishi said: "There are no more vacancies in the shooting training ground."

"Indeed there aren't any outside." Feng Buyi said, pushing open the closed door at the innermost side, "But there are still here."

This is a A separate training venue, with a ring in the middle of the venue, and the surrounding open space is divided into many different training areas.

"This is the separate training area for me and Longyan." Feng Buyi said, "When no one uses it, it will be open to the public. Whoever snatches it will use it. I greeted the administrator yesterday and said that I will Know how to use it, let him make this room vacant."

Chu Shishi nodded in amazement: "The captain's privilege, I never thought I could experience it."

Feng Buyi smiled: "Get used to it early, this is just the first time, There will be many more to come."

Although this training ground is independent, it is not completely closed to the outside world. Even the surrounding walls are completely transparent, and those who train in the outside ground can clearly see the training situation in this ground.

"Jiu Cong means that the training ground is completely transparent." Feng Buyi said, "He said it would help improve the enthusiasm of the base team members in training." Chu Shishi turned his head to look outside the transparent wall, and the expression on the panda's head jumped:

I Both my friends and I were stunned. jpg.

He still underestimated Feng Buyan's popularity in the base. When he walked all the way, Chu Shishi noticed that although everyone was training seriously, there were still many people secretly looking in Feng Buyan's direction.

But now, within a few minutes of them entering the training ground, a circle of people had already gathered outside the transparent wall, and they seemed to be planning to watch Feng Buzhi's training.

——It's just a nightmare of social terror.

Chu Shishi touched his panda's head with lingering fear, and said to himself that it's a good thing he wore a panda headgear today, it's not a social fear but a social cow.

Feng Buyi said thoughtfully: "If they feel unwell, I can let them go."

Chu Shishi hesitated for a second and said, "It's okay, I'm wearing a hood."

Anyway, even if it's time to lose face, others can't see his face, so it's a shame A never-ending face.

Panda head: hee hee.jpg.

Feng Buyan glanced at him with a half-smile and said: "Then you have to perform well, and don't let my 'fans' lose their fans."

Chu Shishi chuckled: "I'll work hard."

"From the very beginning Simple start?" Feng Buyi took out an energy gun, "This is the S67 portable energy gun, with an effective range of 100 meters, suitable for melee combat." Chu Shishi

took the gun and bullets, but did not reload immediately, and I turned the gun over and over to look at it a few times.

The name of the firearms in this world is different from his previous world, but the basic structure of the firearms is not much different, and the feel of using them is also the same.

Feng Buyan also held the same type of S67 energy gun in his hand, ready to demonstrate it to Chu Shishi.

Load the gun, aim and shoot, and hit the red heart.

Feng Buyan's movements were very proficient. In order for Chu Shishi to see his movements clearly, he even deliberately slowed down, but it only took three seconds.

Feng Buyi turned around and asked, "Did you see it clearly?"

Chu Shishi: "It's simple."

Although he has never systematically learned how to shoot a gun, it doesn't mean that he has no foundation at all. It's an easy thing to do.

In the next second, he imitated Feng Buyan's series of movements, and also accurately hit the red heart of the target.

"The aim is good." Feng Buyi smiled, "but there is something wrong with the posture."

He put down the gun in his hand, stood behind Chu Shishi, and began to correct Chu Shishi's shooting posture.

"Raise your arm a little higher. This muscle needs to be used when shooting, otherwise it will be easily injured by the recoil force of the gun." Feng Buyan raised his hand to press Chu Shishi's forearm, and squeezed it lightly, "Why? It's a matter, little stone, I told you to use force, not to freeze you."

Chu Shishi: "..."

He is completely! Don't dare to move! ! !

Feng Buyan was very close to him at this time, although Feng Buyan's breath was not directly sprayed on his ears due to the cover of the panda headgear, there was still a slight airflow coming in from under the hood.

Chu Shishi couldn't help shrinking his neck, feeling that all the hairs on the back of his neck must have stood up.

Feng Buyi patted the young man's arm lightly, sliding his fingertips along the line of the other's arm to the shoulder, and then tapped his palm lightly: "Shoulders calm down, don't raise them up." The man's voice was low, with the usual lazy

tone , with a faint smile on his face.

Chu Shishi subconsciously followed his voice, and the place where the other party's fingertips rubbed against was like being brushed by a flame, igniting a heat that made him feel a little overwhelmed.

Feng Buyi let out a sullen laugh, and praised without hesitation: "That's right, that's it. Stabilize your current posture and try shooting again?"

The man's broad chest was almost pressed against his back, and his chest vibrated when he spoke. Passed clearly to his back.

Chu Shishi swallowed, and the ears under the panda headgear were already unbearably disturbed, and turned into mermaid ear fins trembling non-stop.

He took a deep breath, and said to himself, "The one standing behind him is a big white radish." After repeating this three times, Chu Shishi calmed down a little.

Recalling Feng Buyan's teaching just now in his mind, he aimed and fired, and a new bullet hole appeared in the center of the target directly in front of him.

Chu Shishi's eyes lit up slightly, and the posture that Feng Buyan taught him was indeed much easier than his unprofessional posture.

"Beautiful!" Feng Buyi praised, "Ten rounds to stabilize the hand."

After Chu Shishi finished as he said, Feng Buyi had already taken out the second gun.

"This is the R99 gun." He took the energy gun in Chu Shishi's hand, handed the larger and heavier gun to the other party, and adjusted the distance of the target in front of him, "Try it." Chu Shishi still observed

first After looking at the gun, he raised the gun and fired. This time, the bullet deviated slightly from the center of the target, and was crooked to the position of the eighth ring.

"Haven't used a gun before?" Feng Buyi saw the rustiness in his movements.

"I've used it a few times, but it's not the same as this one." Chu Shishi honestly said.

The man behind him once again bullied him. This time, he put both hands in front of Chu Shishi, one on Chu Shishi's left arm, and the other on the other's right hand.

"Retract your left hand and hold your right hand here."

Chu Shishi held his breath subconsciously, letting his hand be led by Feng Buyan, and stopped at the correct position.

After adjusting the young man's arm posture, Feng Buyan retracted his hand, and suddenly stopped at the young man's shoulder and neck: "There is still a head."

He said, flipping his wrist lightly, reaching under the panda headgear, fingers Gently supported the young man's chin.

"Lift your head slightly, and keep your chin closed." Feng Buyan said while adjusting the posture of his head under the hood with his fingers.

The roughness of the calluses on the man's fingertips was particularly obvious at this moment, and the numb itching almost immediately rushed down his chin to his whole body.

Chu Shishi's hands trembled, and he almost couldn't hold the gun.

He couldn't help poking the system light cluster: "Did he do it on purpose?"

Ling Lingba was about to speak, but Chu Shishi stepped forward and said, "Don't perfuse me."

The system light cluster flickered for a moment: "Zi'er wow— —Insufficient energy—request to sleep—"

Chu Shishi: "..."

At this moment, the people in the base surrounded by the transparent wall also watched every move of the two people in the training room.

"This panda head looks so strange, I don't think I've seen it before."

"Is it a new member of our Lieyang?" "

Fuck, where does the new member have such a big face? Let Team Feng teach it personally Shooting?"

"The movements are so unfamiliar, how did you pass the basic assessment of bounty hunters?" "

You don't have to be bounty hunters, many departments don't require shooting assessment scores." "

It's not bounty hunters who come to our bounty hunters What are you doing at the base?"

"There is a reason for the team to be banned for bringing him here."

"That being said...don't you envy? The team taught shooting by yourself! This is the treatment I dream of having!! !"

"Woooooooooo envious and crying!"

"Don't you think... that little rookie with a panda head is a quick learner?"

"The shooting posture and movements are not standard, just now I just practiced a few shots. Even hit the heart?!"

"Fuck, it should be said that the team was banned..."

"Don't you think it's a bit strange...?" Someone suddenly interrupted their conversation, "How do I feel... the team is banned... Is this posture a bit strange?"

Everyone followed the trend to observe, and soon noticed something strange.

Such a posture... seems a little too intimate.

The author has something to say:

Feng Buyan: It seems to be very focused, but in fact it is really focused [Serious Face.jpg]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
13.2K 304 27
二婚[虫族] 作者:一蝉新 story not mine all credits to the author for offline reading only
68.6K 2.7K 20
နှလုံးသားကို ခလုတ်တိုက်သွားပြီးမှတော့ တည့်မတ်အောင် ပြုပြင်ပေးရမှာပေါ့ တီချယ်။ ႏွလုံးသားကို ခလုတ္တိုက္သြားၿပီးမွေတာ့ တည့္မတ္ေအာင္ ျပဳျပင္ေပးရမွာေပါ့ တ...
13.6K 432 8
Captain James Conrad remained at his post in Thailand, much to the suspicion of those officers around him. Why had he not gone home? What was he stil...