37

Chapter 37

Chu Shishi looked at Huiwu expectantly.

The corner of Feng Buyan's mouth twitched, and he took out the paper and pen in a cooperative manner, and handed it to Huiwu: "Try?"

Chu Shishi poked it: "You can write words, and you should be able to draw, right?"

Huiwu' Looking at the pen and paper in front of him, and then at Chu Shishi, as if he couldn't bear to see the disappointed look of the blond mermaid, he turned into a hand and tremblingly grasped the pen.

—like grasping a stick.

It is indeed a bit embarrassing for an ignorant planetary consciousness to draw such a difficult 'painting' as the map of the Mermaid Palace.

Hui Wu was forced to go to work with a pen in his hand, and as he worked on the paper, the drawing became smoother and faster, and he stopped the pen after a while and handed the paper to Chu Shishi.

Chu Shishi glanced at the 'map': "..."

This map is too high-end, he can't understand it.

Feng Buyan also glanced at it, and laughed with a snort: "Not bad, quite abstract art."

Chu Shishi sighed: "If you can directly teleport Jiucong and Qingyin over here, that would be convenient. There are too many."

Gray mist shook, hearing the helplessness in his tone, and drifting down a little bit.

After a while, it suddenly floated to Longyan's side, spread out and enveloped Longyan.

In the next second, the gray mist swept away Long Yan's clothes and suddenly disappeared, and then suddenly appeared not far away, and the clothes ripped off Long Yan fell to the ground with a clatter.

Chu Shishi was slightly stunned, and subconsciously looked in Longyan's direction.

Long Yan, who was originally fully clothed, was now naked from the upper body, with only a pair of trousers left on his whole body, his strong chest was exposed to the outside.

The chilly wind blew, Long Yan rubbed his arms, his pupils trembled: "Damn it? Why was my clothes taken away?"

Chu Shishi froze: "..."

Damn it.

Among other things, Brother Long is really in good shape.

Ling Lingba complained in his mind: "So host, are you going to empathize with someone else again?"

Chu Shishi shyly said: "Not really, it's human nature to like to appreciate beauty, and the mermaid is the same."

Ling Lingba: "..."

Do you dare to say this directly?

Pointing and pointing.jpg

Feng Buyan coughed lightly, and there was a smile in his lowered voice: "So fascinated by watching? Could it be a little pervert?"

Chu Shishi: "!!!"

I'm not me without you, don't talk nonsense .jpg

He abruptly withdrew his gaze, and suddenly understood Gray Fog's intention of 'picking away' Longyan's clothes.

"Is it telling us that other than mermaids, it can't 'consign'?" Chu Shishi analyzed in a low voice with Feng Buyan, "This will happen if it is taken away by force, and the only people it can consign are mermaids. And inanimate objects?"