10

Chapter 10

The little mermaid in the stone eggshell has no idea that her vest is in danger, and she is still looking forward to the next trip to the underground city.

In the previous world, there were also places similar to dungeons. But because Chu Shishi was too socially fearful, he learned all the news about the underground city from the star network, and had never been to such a densely populated place in person.

This is the first time he went to the underground city.

The underground city on Hunter Star is one of the more orderly underground areas in the whole interstellar.

Identity verification is required to enter the city, and only adults are allowed to enter. Visitors who enter for the first time need to receive an ID card for the underground area at the entrance and sign an agreement, promising that no matter what happens in the underground city, they will bear the consequences themselves.

Feng Buyan is obviously a frequent visitor here, before the robots at the entrance stopped him, he flipped his wrist and took out a black ID card, and swiped it on the chest of one of the robots.

The inorganic mechanical voice said in a voice without ups and downs: "Code-name clown, welcome to come."

Chu Shishi's eyes lit up: "The black ID card! So cool!"

Feng Buti lifted up the trembling stone egg , the eyes behind the mask narrowed slightly: "So excited? Do you like this place very much?" The

blue-tailed little mermaid said shyly, "Because this is a place where no society without eggshells would never come."

In the plush bag The stone egg kept shaking, Feng Buyan thought about it, and pulled down the openings on both sides of the bag, so that a larger area of ​​the stone egg could be exposed outside.

The surrounding field of vision suddenly became wider, and Chu Shishi couldn't help feeling: "The most caring person is none other than Brother Feng!

"

At first glance, an underground city is not much different from an ordinary neighborhood.

The underground city is built underground without natural light, but a large virtual projection is placed above the head. The projection simulates the weather and time of the outside world, providing a virtual sky for the underground city and a star that can illuminate the entire city. artificial sun lights.

In the virtual projection sky, there are even birds and flying beasts flying by occasionally, which is very realistic.

It is almost impossible to see that the entire city is actually in an underground environment.

Among the people who came to the underground city, a large part of them concealed their true identities, wearing special masks that could change their voices, and special clothes that did not reveal their bodies.

But there are also some people who don't care about the exposure of their identities, and wear dispensable masks on their faces, and some people don't even wear masks, and their faces are exposed to the outside.

Feng Buyan is obviously the type of person who doesn't care.

The code name is used as the identity ID in the dungeon city, and the code name cannot be repeated. The function executed in the dungeon city is equivalent to the real identity name.

Feng Buyan's codename of 'clown' was randomly chosen by a robot when he first came here, and even the mask he bought at a nearby roadside stall.

His ability is too special, and he is usually too eye-catching in the Hunter's Guild, so even if he wants to hide his identity, he will definitely be recognized the moment he uses his ability.