9

Chapter 9

Li Nian looked at the black stone in the plush bag, the emotions in his eyes changed again and again, but there was still a friendly smile on his face.

"Indeed... quite unique." Li Nian tentatively asked, "Do you like collecting stones?" "

Not exactly, I just like unique things." Feng Buyi gently stroked the stone eggs, not disliking the stone shell at all Mama Lai felt a bit grinding, "I've never seen such a special star mine like a small stone before. When I saw it in the pile of stones, I immediately fell in love with it." Feng Buyi said in a

tone With emotion, full of love for this stone: "I know, this is it."

Li Nian: "...I heard that you bought a large number of star mines a while ago?"

"Yes." Feng Buzhi was generous Admitted, "The little stone is the Yuxi I found in those star mines, isn't it fate?" The

little mermaid in the stone shell hugged her fish tail: "...he dares to say it."

System light The group flashed with shock: "It's as if you just opened your mouth!"

Li Nian looked at the black and white panda head plush bag, and then at the extremely ugly stone egg that he personally delivered to Feng Buyi, and fell into a slight silence. .

It seems... It seems that there is no problem?

It's just that I prefer unique things, and the aesthetics are a little bit strange. He can't discriminate against other people's aesthetics, can he?

Since the door was open, the two did not deliberately lower their voices, so their conversation was clearly heard, and was clearly heard by the hunters in the office area and nearby halls.

Feng Buyan and Li Nian are both 'new stars' of the Hunter Guild, so they are already very eye-catching, and there are very few pictures of the two of them in the same frame. It is hard for everyone present not to pay attention to them.

All of a sudden, the hall where there were still some small conversations suddenly became audible.

Seeing this, the smile on Feng Buyan's face grew wider: "I'm leaving first, I just received the task, and there are still some preparations to be done."

Li Nian, who hadn't fully recovered from his senses, turned slightly sideways to make way for Feng Buyan.

Fang Lv did not follow Feng Buyi to the mission hall on the eighty-eighth floor, but went to the Mechanic Hunter section on the sixty-sixth floor, and got what Feng Buyi told him to fetch.

At this time, Fang Lu finished his things and came to the eighty-eighth floor to pick up Feng Buyan, just in time to see the different expressions of everyone in the hall.

You don't need to think about it to know that the only thing that can make everyone show such an expression is the stone that his family sealed... the stone that he carries with him.

Fang Lv's ability to accept is very fast. After he said that he liked this stone, Fang Lv felt that this unique stone was not as ugly as it seemed at first glance, and even looked more pleasing to the eye.

Upon closer inspection, the uneven surface of the stone is filled with the pity and concern of nature for all things in the world.

——Is this an eye-catching stone? Fang Lv thought so.

Feng Buyan successfully reunited with Fang Lv, and it wasn't until the door of the floating ladder was closed that the hall returned to its usual bustle.