18

Chapter 18

The sound of the audio came into Li Nian's ears clearly.

He froze suddenly, subconsciously looked up and looked around, and after confirming that there was no one else around, he lowered his head again with a subtle and complicated expression.

Soaking in the hot spring with the broken and ugly stone, watching movies with the stone, and watching this kind of...unspeakable movie that will be harmonized by Green JJ... Li Nian: "..." So

perverted

! ! !

So the person he regards as an opponent, so, did he actually play such a flamboyant game in private? !

Li Nian stared at the light screen and did not move for a long time. It was not until the audio was played on loop for countless times that he seemed to have been hit on the head with a hammer, and he came back to his senses.

The first thing he did after regaining consciousness was to turn off the audio and put it in the encrypted recycle bin.

If anyone discovers that there is such audio in his terminal, even if the protagonist in the audio is not him, the image he has carefully built for most of his life will be destroyed in one go.

What's more, the monitoring of Feng Buyan is carried out in secret, and if he is discovered, he can only say nothing.

Li Nian rubbed the center of his brows, he still had a very clear sense of unreality that lingered in his heart for a long time.

Chu Shishi on the opposite side also froze for a long time.

"Little trumpet." The little mermaid's voice sounded a little guilty, "Can you withdraw it? Tell me quickly that you can withdraw it." The system's lights

flashed, but there was no sound.

Chu Shishi: "..."

Oh Huo.jpg

Ling Lingba comforted him: "It's okay host, Feng Buyan doesn't know, it's not a big problem!"

Hearing this, Chu Shishi's eyes lit up, and he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart: " You're right, Feng Buyan doesn't know that there is no such thing!"

The blue-tailed little mermaid immediately threw away the little guilty conscience, and continued to play with her tail in the water... Bah, continue to report to Li Nian.

Chu Shishi: [He is very familiar with the owner of the hot spring shop and comes here often. ]

Li Nian on the opposite side was not surprised.

When he knew that Feng Buyan was going to the hot spring, he guessed that Feng Buyan should have gone to the hot spring hotel in Ansair—

a hot spring hotel located by the Blazing Sea and opened by a dwarf bounty hunter. The Hunter's Guild is no secret.

Of course, Li Nian used to think that Feng Buyan often went to the hot spring hotel because it was convenient to talk to Ansair, but now it seems...

Feng Buyan really just wanted to go to the hot spring, right?

Li Nian: [Did he have a conversation with Ansair? ]

Chu Shishi: [Yes. 】

Chu Shishi: 【Feng Buyan said that he came here for fun today, and he doesn't want to talk about work. ]

Li Nian: "..."

Aha.

See what he said before?