43

Chapter 43

The effect of the super long cloak on the upper body was even better than Chu Shishi expected.

The loose cloak completely covered his figure, and the wide brim of the hat drooped down, not only covering most of his face, but not even a few strands of hair were exposed.

The only inconvenient thing is that the sight is somewhat affected after wearing the hat.

But with Feng Buyan around, this problem is not a problem at all, Chu Shishi only needs to stare at Feng Buyan's feet from under the hood, and follow him all the time, without worrying about accidentally bumping into someone.

Chu Shishi was very satisfied with this.

Fang Lu drove the two of them to the underground garage of the Hunter's Guild. During the process, he couldn't help but look at the person sitting in the back seat who was dressed in black.

It was the first time he met a person who dressed himself so strictly. If he was not sitting beside that person, he would have thought that the other person was about to go to the Hunter's Guild to make a fortune.

——However, in this year, there shouldn't be anyone who can't think about making an idea on the Hunter's Guild headquarters, right?

Feng Buyan said to Fang Lu who was in the driver's seat: "You can go shopping nearby, I will send you a message to pick us up later." Fang

Lu: "Okay captain."

As soon as Shishi pushed open the door on the other side, Feng Buyan had already walked around to him, and stretched out his hand to him: "Be careful, don't trip over him." Chu Shishi put his arm on the other side and got out of the car smoothly, he raised his hand and pulled it away

. Pull the brim of the hat to make sure it covers you well.

Strictly speaking, this is the first time he has come to the Hunter's Guild, which is well-known in this world, after he came to the new world.

The last time he came, he was still a stone, so he couldn't count, Chu Shishi thought to himself.

This world is very different from the world he was in before. The most influential force in the entire interstellar is not the empire or the federation, but the hunter guild.

The Hunter's Guild is divided into many different departments, covering almost all fields and industries.

For example, the mechanical department where there are many mechanics, the public affairs department that is about to handle his identity certificate, and the bounty department with the largest number of people and the strongest comprehensive strength. Every year, countless people squeeze their heads and want to join.

If the hunter is the most popular profession in this world, then the bounty hunter is the most popular and admired department among all the departments of the Hunter Guild.

And as the best among bounty hunters, Feng Buyi has undoubtedly stood at the tip of the world's pyramid.

Walking into the suspended ladder this time, Chu Shishi was not in the good mood of the last time, and did not appreciate the beautiful scenery outside after the suspended ladder went up.

Inevitably he was starting to feel a little nervous again.

Feng Buyi was sensitive to the changes in the emotions of the people around him, and laughed softly: "Even if you become a little wizard, will you feel nervous?" Chu